All Comments on 'The Vasectomy Ch. 06'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So sexy to realize how completely helpless he is…she just has to decide what she wants doesn’t she?…she must feel such incredible power and control right now..life-changing power and control..

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

Another great one. Dad needs to except the fact that his daughter is his wife now and stop fighting her when she wants it so bad.

DoctorThrustDoctorThrust6 months ago

This is the best series told from a daughter's perspective in the whole category. So primal, so tactile, he tension and the release are so honest and powerful. So much fun.

ethan1313ethan13136 months ago

What I like about your work is that you pay close attention to your character's emotions, wants, and desires. You do a great job of making sure they are both satisfied. It's extremely erotic and your detail is fantastic! Thank you for this super hot story!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

Damn I like this story line.

RTR10RTR106 months ago

And he still hasn't gotten that vasectomy......

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnet6 months ago

Titfucking is sooooo hot. I wish I had a busty daughter like her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Encore.

Please don't stop there.

Very descriptive and lovingly naughty.

Keep it cumming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories