The Vasectomy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,319 Followers

My dad licked and sucked the skin between my breasts, slathering each of them with a mixture of my pussy juice and his natural saliva. It felt like he was in a frenzy. His head turned to the side and then his lips clamped down on the side of my left breast. I felt his tongue licking while his lips sucked. He mouthed his way up the side of my breast and over the top. Then he moved right over my nipple and my body convulsed, arousal surging directly from my tit to my pussy. I cried out, moaning. For a minute, he worried at my nipple with his lips and teeth, until it was ripely plump. Then he sucked it deep into his mouth, the pressure sending yet more ripples of pleasure down my body in little pulses. I gasped, trying to catch my breath. Squirming beneath him, my pussy and nipple throbbed in unison, pleasure exploding at each extremity.

"Daddy..." I moaned.

I felt his hands close around my breast and he gently began kneading it while he continued to suck on my nipple. Several times, he used enough pressure with his lips that it started to hurt a little, but the pleasure was stronger than the pain and my body started thrashing. The tingle in my clit grew stronger. It dawned on me that, for the first time in my life, I thought I was about to have an orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. Squeezing my thighs together, I felt my ass rise from my bed. I gasped as daddy kept sucking. His hands squeezed and pressed at my tit from all sides.

With a smack of his lips, my father lifted his head from my breast and released my nipple. I cried out yet again. My nipple continued to tingle like mad, and so did my pussy. I was breathing heavily, panting out each gasping breath. Suddenly he was moving, climbing onto me. Onto my stomach, where he straddled me, placing a knee on the bed on either side of my body. It was hard to focus, but I stared up at him and then tilted my head to look down my own body. His cock looked harder than I could ever remember as it swayed between his legs, hovering above my breasts. I realized the nipple he had been sucking on was considerably longer than the other, jutting out half an inch from the top of my boob. And it looked red and swollen.

My dad leaned forward, reaching down to grab my tits with his hands. He pulled them to the sides and then I watched as his mammoth cock slid into the canyon between them. It felt hot against my skin. Once he had it there, he pushed his hands inward, causing my tits to mash together and envelop his cock within.

"Oh, daddy," I cooed, giddy with pleasure and excitement.

Then he started to fuck my tits. He struggled a little at first, until he found the right balance with his knees. He squeezed my boobs with his hands and then he really got into it, thrusting his hips forward and back, his cock penetrating the voluminous chasm between my breasts. The motion made them knead together every time he pulled back. I was rewarded with the tip of his boner poking through the top of my cleavage with each thrust. He almost reached my chin every time he pushed forward. If I lifted my head forward a little more, I was sure I could take at least the tip in my mouth. He continued, rocking his body back and forth, letting his cock glide along my canyon. It wasn't exactly stimulating for me. Not like it would be if he was rubbing my clit or sucking my nipple. But the sheer erotic nature of what we were doing was so mentally gratifying that I felt like I could almost have an orgasm without doing anything else. Almost. But not quite.

So I did exactly what I felt compelled to do. I reached a hand down my body, snaking it under his leg, and probed my way between my own legs. My pussy was sopping wet and still dripping. Tickling my way through the folds of my lips, I worked my finger toward my opening. Once there, I poked the tip inside. The angle was a little awkward with my father straddling my stomach, but I managed it. Wrapping my other fingers around my mound, I used my middle finger to penetrate my pussy. Then, while my daddy continued humping my breasts, I started fingering myself.

It took less than a minute before I felt my orgasm rising in pitch, ready to explode. I was gasping, moaning. So was my dad, for that matter. When I looked up at his face, I saw that it was etched with lust. His mouth was twisted with arousal, his eyes glazed. All the while, he was staring at my breasts while he continued to fuck them, forcing his cock to plunge through my cleavage over and over again. He had started kneading them, too, rolling them against each other, pushing and pulling repeatedly.

Just then, I felt his thumbs move across the tops of my tits. Squeezing my skin, he stretched out his fingers until the pads of his thumbs reached my nipples. Both at the same time. The second he pressed down on them, my mouth opened wide and I let out a loud, bellowing moan of pleasure.

At the same time, my pussy started tingling from within, where my fingertip was tickling the top of my canal as I plunged it in and out. My orgasm was about to start. My breath caught. I felt my entire body heaving as my father thrust his hips forward and back. His cock kept plunging along my cleavage, poking out near my mouth again and again. I felt dizzy from all the stimulation happening at once. I realized he was breathing heavily, too. Extremely heavily. And he was shaking.

"Do you like this daddy?" I asked in a breathy voice while he continued to pump his cock between my tits.

Between breaths, he whispered, "It feels amazing."

"Are you close?" I heard myself ask.

"Yeah," he said, gasping.

"Cum on my face, daddy," I said. The words sounded incredibly erotic in my head.

"Jesus, Danielle," he said again, moaning loudly. Then he started moving even faster.

"That's it daddy," I said, encouraging him. "Ride my tits." My own words were so audacious that I felt like one of those girls in a porn flick. This was so naughty and kinky!

"Huhhhnnnn," he moaned.

Whimpering, I said, "Please daddy..." Lifting my gaze from his cock to his face, I added, "Cum in my mouth, daddy."

Then, I slowly opened my mouth as wide as I could, staring directly at the tip of his cock that kept appearing every time he rocked forward. At my naughty words, he started moving harder, faster. He rolled my tits with his hands, still thumbing my nipples while he did. Round and round he gyrated his hands, rubbing his cock with them while he continued his fucking motion. He started moaning. Louder. He rocked forward and his cock popped out from between my breasts. The tip was glistening wet. His thumbs slid across my nipples. All the while, my middle finger continued to dive into my cunt. There was so much juice oozing from me, my pussy felt slippery. I could hear a faint squishing noise as my finger kept plunging in and out. My clitoris started tingling like crazy and I opened my mouth even wider.

My dad's body gave a jolt and then he rocked himself forward once more and held still. His cock was jutting from between my breasts, the tip less than an inch away from my chin. He started moaning then. He had stopped rolling my breasts, squeezing them tightly around his shaft instead. In and out I continued to finger myself. I stopped breathing, my body bracing for the explosion I knew was about to happen in my crotch.

Just then my dad cried out, "Huhhnnnn ahmmmm oooooo!!" A thick, powerful stream of cum erupted from the tip of his cock. It squirted directly into my mouth. Despite telling him to cum in my mouth, and literally having my lips open wide, I wasn't expecting it when it happened. I felt it stream directly against the roof of my mouth. It was such a strong stream that it tickled where it struck. Instinctively, I clamped my lips shut, but his cock continued to spew. The second spurt was almost as violent as the first, and it splashed against my lips. I felt it spray up into my nostrils. Swallowing as fast as I could, I tried to open my mouth once more but his third pump of cum was already streaming out of him. It splashed against the skin just above my lip and spilled directly up my nose, making it sting.

The experience set off a chain reaction in my body, though. With my daddy cumming all over my face, the kinky scene unwound all around me. My tits were tingling. My clit was throbbing. And the inside of my pussy was exploding with pleasure.

My orgasm had started.

As the pleasure raged through me, a feral instinct took over. Forcing my mouth open as wide as I could, I craned my neck forward. Straining, I managed to reach my father's cock just as another stream of cum erupted from it. I felt it shoot all the way to the back of my throat. Clamping my lips around the head, I suckled. His moans grew even louder as he continued to cum. My own orgasm was setting off explosion after explosion in my pussy, my pelvis, my stomach, even in my chest. My nipples were like two starbursts of sensation in the midst of all that. Using my tongue, I lapped at the tip of my father's cock while he expelled another several loads of sperm into my mouth. It tasted delicious. Bitter and salty at the same time.

The muscles in my neck gave out and my head fell back, the tip of my daddy's penis popping out of my mouth. I stared at it, breathing in deep, gasping breaths of air. I had a mouthful of cum and I felt more of it dripping from my nostrils. They stung, like I had inhaled water through them, but I didn't care. My father's cock erupted with one final spurt of cum. It landed on my chin, clinging to it. It was hot and thick.

My father hunched forward, collapsing toward me. He let go of my tits finally and caught himself with his hands by placing them on either side of my face. Staring up at him, our eyes locked. Sweat dripped from his forehead, landing on mine. He was breathing heavily, bathing my face with warmth. I smiled up at him. My body trembled as a residual spasm from my orgasm wracked through me, making me gasp.

I don't know what possessed me, but I was feeling extra naughty in the moment. Slowly opening my mouth wide, I was rewarded with my father's widening eyes as he stared into my mouth full of his cum. He swallowed while staring at me, which made me swallow, too. Like a contagious yawn. I felt his load of cum ooze down my throat. I loved it. Smiling, I whispered up at him, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

He groaned, slowly closing his eyes. Then I watched as his body swayed until he finally rolled off me onto his side. I turned my head toward him and saw him staring at my breasts again. They tingled still from where his cock had been rubbing against them. My nipples still tingled, too. He closed his eyes and then I watched as color flooded his cheeks. "That was the kinkiest thing I've ever done," he whispered.

"Aside from fucking your own daughter?" I asked, teasingly.

"Danielle!" he said my name as if he was upset, but he lacked the force from his previous resistances. Maybe I had made my way through his final layer reluctance.

"Well, I loved it," I said, matter-of-factly.

He opened his eyes again and stared at me. His body gave a shudder which I knew was an aftershock from his orgasm. My own body was still trembling from my own. Almost a minute went by before he whispered, "Me too."

I don't remember feeling sleepy, but the next thing I knew, I woke from a long nap. My dad was no longer in bed with me, which didn't surprise me. It dawned on me that there was still a pot cooking on the stove. At least the house hadn't burned down so, no harm no foul.

Grinning to myself about the new kink I had just found with my dad, I closed my eyes again and I lay there contently. Wow. Just wow.

End of Chapter Six.

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,319 Followers
12