All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 01'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dweaver999dweaver999almost 16 years ago
Great stuff

I love your stories (I've read your stories on line stuff) The ideas and character development is fantastic. Have you thought of posting Vassal Group on Literotica? It would let people here see where Jeanette came from, why she is the way she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Jeannette

Great intro to this series! Jeannette is a beautiful character and I wish I understood her more. I'm addicted.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 13 years ago
Please come and discuss this story

I have read all 39 of the chapters of this story. I think it is great. I think more people should read it. I think that newbies can learn a lot if they study it, especially the later chapters.

I am trying to get a discussion going of this wonderful story. Date-- June 26,2011 and after.

It is in the BDSM cafe' of the BDSM board of the Lit site boards.

If you loved these stories please come and post something there soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Brilliant story!

magee113magee113almost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

If someone would only have the backing and the true desire to train submissives like this. I would beg my husband for the opportunity to have us both trained.

Really enjoyed the entire story and look forward to sampling your others.

I hope you are still reading your comments on this site and would consider writing more!

mrsmotismrsmotisover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

Omg you need to continue this story! My husband and I are dying to find out what happens in Houston. Please please continue this story. You are by far my favorite author!!!!!!

angelscarred911angelscarred911over 9 years ago
Inspiration

I have to say that I am very inspired by this story. I have read about halfway through it and it is awesome. I am an entrepreneur and if I could somehow get a place like this up and running I would in a heartbeat. I actually would like to use your story as a guideline and start drawing up plans soon. Thank you for the wonderful read :)

alankalankabout 8 years ago
A Shame

Too bad this brillant story will never be finished. So many mediocre writers complain about reviews but the good writers don't seem to pay attention to them....

samairsamairalmost 8 years ago
.

Alank,

Do you know why this story ended and nothing from this author since? I so enjoyed his work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I really enjoyed this read! I am really fond of Devon already! I look forward to reading more chapters!

Denker42Denker42over 2 years ago

I love the idea of serious and respectful training for submissives and Master/Mistresses. It's great to read a plausible and well-written story about such an institution. Devon, Dominique and Jeannette are great characters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoy reading this story hope the writer will add to it or write another. It aligns with my desires as a submissive and it is also a guide for me. There is a lot to learn from it.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeabout 1 month ago

Extraordinary. Ambitious and extremely well executed. I am delighted that there are seventy plus chapters to go. A new favorite author to follow happily. Thank you Savannah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous