The Vassal Academy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann poured a cup of the blessed brew of life in the morning and sat on her bed. Only here, in this house, was finding nude people in the hallway normal. Only here, in this house, of anywhere on earth, was there no negative comments, or looks, from anyone, about some sexual activity or another. Only here, were the people free enough, to do whatever they wanted. Only in a house full of slaves, and Masters, was there enough freedom from bias and judgmental attitudes that you could enjoy life.

Ann decided that was way too strange, and impossible. But it was true, sort of. Ok, I'll worry about the morality of this later, after a shower, and breakfast, and whatever else I'm supposed to be doing today.

At Breakfast, no one mentioned Ann's being buck assed naked in the hallway. So Ann left it alone too. Devon began his instructions.

"OK, Crystal actually managed a couple hours sleep, which for a teenager is not nearly enough. So she'll be stumbling all over today." Devon began.

"Any classes?" Andre asked.

"Yeah, let's give her a Ballet refresher upstairs, and then send her to the Kitchen. Geneva's ready for some light training. I think we'll give her an anal plug, and then send her to Admin." Devon continued.

"Devon, last night, Donna stopped us after her Ballet class. She said that there was a great resemblance between Andre, and her Brother. She didn't elaborate, but I told her I understood, it's the whole Incest Taboo for her. It's a big killer of arousal." Ann tossed out.

Devon nodded and turned to Andre. "You're not training her anymore. No classes with her."

"Right Boss, I figured she was a little gay, that never occurred to me." Andre said sincerely. "I was trying to be gentle, and charming, and all that. I guess it gave her a really creepy vibe."

"Yeah." Devon agreed. "Thomas, you've got her this morning for Oral Arts, watch for anything, don't mention this unless she does first, don't lead her into it."

"Right Devon." Thomas answered between bites.

"Becca you've got Yvette this morning, and Ann's upstairs with Crystal. Andre throw a plug into Geneva and Diane. Then send Geneva to admin, and take Diane to arousal training." Devon finished. "That's it folks, let's get busy, we've got slaves waiting."

The group scattered in seconds and Devon went into Admin to find it empty. Jeannette would be going up to sleep now, and Geneva wasn't in yet. He flipped the switch on the coffee maker and went to his office. They were damn short handed right now. Two paying trainee's, and they almost couldn't manage to train their house staff.

One slave was in full training today, Diane. One was in the Kitchen, and another in Admin. Granted, even if she was able to be trained, if there was a trainer available, Geneva couldn't do it, she was still too hurt.

Devon sighed. He heard Geneva enter a few minutes later and start the computers. She brought him a cup of coffee as she had for every morning the last week. "Good Morning Master."

"Good morning Geneva, how are you today?" Devon asked. He looked at her closely, and saw her bruised eyes were no longer swollen. They looked a sickly yellow, which was a sure sign of them healing.

"I'm fine Master, thank you. Anything special today?" Geneva asked. This was her way of asking if anything wasn't on the schedule, some change he was aware of that she would need to know.

Devon shook his head. "Nothing yet. How does it feel to have a plug in again?"

"Wonderful Master. I'm very happy to be trained again." Geneva said with a smile.

Devon smiled back and waved his hand for her to go back to work.

For two hours, he read the internet's news. Getting up to speed on the days activities. Getting familiar with changes in the world since yesterday. He tagged a couple stories and sent them to the email group Trainers, so the others would be advised.

The ringing phone startled him. Geneva had gone to clean the VIP rooms so she couldn't answer it. "Vassal Academy, Devon." He began.

"Devon, when are you going to come to town again? I've got a meeting with the products development team tomorrow morning, and I need your input." Dominique began without any pleasantries.

"Dominique, I don't know. You know what we've got going on here. With two students, and the staff, things are very busy. I literally don't have one trainer to spare right now." Devon explained.

"Damn it Devon, this is important." Dominique said coldly.

"All right Dominique, I don't suppose you can shoot the details to me here can you?"

"I can, but I'd bring them with me, and the shots might be real." Dominique explained.

"How about this afternoon, I'll come to your office, and we can discuss it then." Devon offered.

"Good, see you then." Dominique hung up.

Devon set the phone down and sighed. They were too short handed, but it had to be done in house, so that left him. Ann entered. "Crystal's in the kitchen, her teeny bopper ass is really dragging Devon."

"Yeah, we're probably going to give her a night off tonight, because we're too short handed to watch her in the cage." Devon admitted. "I'm glad you're here. I've got to go to town this afternoon, and you're going to keep the fort while I'm gone. Have Rebecca teach Diane Ballet this afternoon, and put Yvette in with Andre for Arousal. Donna in with you for her ballet this afternoon. Diane can clean the staff wing or whatever you can think of."

"Do you need to leave now?" Ann asked.

"No, about lunch time, so I can spend the afternoon with Dominique. I'll get a sandwich there I guess." Devon said thinking.

Ann rose and walked to the door closing it and turning his lock. "Devon, there's something I need you to do for me." Ann said.

"What is it?" Devon asked, confusion obvious on his face.

Ann walked to him and not as gracefully as a slave, but far more so than anyone untrained and gracefully lowered herself to her knees. She moved her mouth a couple times, as though she was trying to speak, and then finally opened her mouth and assumed a fair representation of slave mouth.

Devon blinked in surprise. He eased himself forward, and unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. Ann lowered her head and took him into her mouth. Devon got his second surprise, or was it his third. She quickly demonstrated that she was fully trained in level two oral arts. Her tongue swirled, and her suction and wraps were perfect. Her technique clearly demonstrated one that was trained. She wasn't as passionate as Jeannette, or the slaves, but she was certainly competent.

After Ann ran through the station eight techniques, she leaned back, leaving his cock erect, and glistening. Devon looked down at her in astonishment. "You've been busy haven't you? When did you learn all of this?"

"When I had the night watch, and when I had time in the days or evenings. Devon, I stopped because I'm not a slave. I wanted to make sure you understood." Ann said.

"I do." Devon said as he started to move to place his cock back in his pants.

Ann moved to intercept his hand. "It doesn't take a slave to please a partner though." Ann said, and then lowered her head to take his cock into her mouth. Some time later, after she'd finished sucking his cock, she knelt back and looked up at him expectantly.

"Ann, that was very surprising, and frankly, quite unexpected." Devon began. He adjusted himself into his pants and zipped up as she moved to the couch.

"Devon, I finished because I started, and I've enjoyed your company, as an equal. I've enjoyed the other trainers, on equal terms. Giving pleasure, is something we should be able to do for an equal partner." Ann said uncomfortably.

"It was wonderful, you've certainly mastered that task." Devon said as he leaned back. "I'm assuming that you wanted to discuss the level three training."

"Yeah, see. I don't think I can teach myself to deep throat." Ann began.

Devon nodded. "It's going to take some help. I can see that."

"Also, there is something else you should know." Ann said casually.

"I presume it has to do with your being in the hallway this morning?" Devon asked.

"Yeah, I think I've pushed that fear away." Ann admitted. "Devon, this shit scares the hell out of me. Is that why I was told to read that philosophy book a month after I started?"

Devon shrugged. "You're also reading the Art of War, and other books which help us understand the mind. A couple psychology studies are on the list as well."

"Rebecca helped me understand that I'm not a slave, and giving pleasure doesn't mean I'm submissive, just attentive." Ann explained. "Devon, I'm more comfortable with myself, who I am, what I'm doing, than I was."

"I know, and I'm not going to waste time telling you what you already know, I'm duly impressed." Devon said. He glanced at his watch and nodded. "I've got to leave before long, and have a meeting with Dominique, would you like me to give her any messages?"

Ann smiled as she stood. "Tell her, your Apprentice Trainer is nearly fully qualified, hopefully as Diane and Geneva graduate, no later than when Crystal does, I'll be a fully trained, and qualified Dominatrix."

Devon bowed his head. "I'll do that."

Ann unlocked the door and walked out of the room without any of the feeling of humiliation, or degradation that she assumed she would have felt. Devon had been gracious, if off balance regarding her revelation. She found Geneva typing at one of the computers and walked to her. Taking a moment to truly size her up, Ann considered what Geneva could do, without hurting her nose. "How's your nose doing Geneva?"

"Fine Mistress, thank you for asking." Geneva answered. "How are you today?"

"Good. Master Devon is going into town to meet with Dominique, and I'll be the Point of contact for any problems. I'll be on channel five as normal."

"Yes Mistress." Geneva said. "I've entered yesterdays training reports, the ones that have been forwarded to me anyway. I've got the search underway, nothing too unusual about us on the Net today so far."

"Excellent work as always Geneva. How's the plug feel?" Ann asked next.

"Fine Mistress, it's nice to know I'm also training up while I convalesce." Geneva said with a small smile.

"I'm curious as to how your healing, I've thought of including you with myself and one of the other masters, Perhaps Master Devon." Ann said casually.

Knowing this was a reference to having Geneva kneel and wait until the Masters were done and then being ordered to clean them, Geneva almost shivered in anticipation. "Yes Mistress."

Ann nodded and turned to type her own report of her mornings training. Then she went into the Kitchen to check on lunch. Crystal was slouched on a stool, obviously done with her chores, but just as obviously exhausted.

"Mistress, can I help you?" Crystal asked with a tired voice as she stood from the stool.

"No, just checking to see how you're doing." Ann said. "Your sleep training tonight is canceled. I want you in bed on time tonight, early if possible, and no playtime tonight slave."

"Yes Mistress." Crystal replied. She didn't do well at hiding her relief at this news.

Ann smiled thinly. "Oh don't worry, we'll get you sleeping properly slave. It will merely take time, and we're infinitely patient while you suffer."

Crystal grinned downward as she lowered her head. "Yes Mistress. I know."

Ann moved a bit closer. Wondering if Crystal could smell the semen on her breath. "Slave, I have no intention of allowing my property to wake me tossing and turning, snoring, and sighing all night long."

Crystal shivered in joy. She loved to be considered property. The idea of being a thing, of being used gave her the most perverse pleasure. "Yes Mistress, I'll learn how Mistress."

Ann nodded. "Yes, you will." She then went through the central area to her room, and brushed her teeth to remove the flavor she had earned.

At lunch, Ann took her normal space at the table, leaving the head, Devon's place, empty. "Ok, we have more training this afternoon, and as is becoming all too usual, we're short handed." Outlining the training plan, she got acknowledgements and agreements from everyone.

After lunch, training continued, and the trainers maintained their breakneck pace. Ann recognized the signs of exhaustion in the trainers, they were getting tired. Two paying clients took priority, of course. However, the house staff needed attention too.

Devon looked over the plans and shrugged. "I don't know what kind of input you expected. I know less about marketing than you do."

Dominique sighed and turned to her computer. "This is called Café Press. We could put a crest and some silly motto on coffee cups and the like and sell them there. However Devon, we'd need to change our policy on the net. We'd have to put pictures, even video of our staff online."

Devon shook his head. "No. Absolutely not."

"Devon, before you start shouting, understand I'm playing devils advocate here. This is what they keep telling me. Not our stockholders, the people from Pleasure Products who want to sell our products." Dominique said. "I need cogent and reasonable arguments as to why not. I have my own reasons, because we said so, I need your reasons."

Devon sighed and started in. "The Sheriff would consider it a breach of our personal agreement. The clients would consider us nothing more than show, and we'd lose money in the long run. Our dedication to the privacy and training of their slaves is paramount here."

"Devon, they also want a tour. Demonstrations of our positions etc. I was thinking a full tour, plus a formal dinner." Dominique explained.

"When?"

"Next week." Dominique told him. "Would that be a problem?"

Devon considered. "No. I think we can manage that."

"How is Geneva? I've read your synopsis, but how is she?"

"The bruising is fading, now it's at that sickly yellow color that we both know too well." Devon said with a small smile. "We've started light training, she's wearing a plug today, fairly small, while she works."

Dominique nodded. "Ok, so she's healing. How's her nose look?"

"Fairly straight, still slightly swollen, so it's not easy to tell. However the Doctor assures me her nose will heal almost perfectly straight."

"OK, I'll accept that. Do you think she'll want plastic surgery, to rebuild the nose?"

Devon shook his head. "No, I asked the Doctor that when we talked about her injury yesterday. He said right in front of her that the surgery wouldn't do much, and probably wouldn't be worth the pain and discomfort." He looked at Dominique with a twinkle in his eye. "Guess what she says is the worst part of it?"

"The swollen eyes?" Dominique offered.

Devon smiled wider. "Her sinus are swollen, and feel like she needs to blow her nose. When she does, she said it feels like she's getting her nose ripped off. The Doctor proscribed something for that, some decongestant or another, which he said would help."

Dominique winced. "Just blowing your nose is unbearable. Thank God I've managed to avoid that."

Devon shifted. "The trainers are getting tired. They're all going at a hundred and ten percent, and there isn't much left to give. I think we're going to have to restrict students, no more than two, until our staff is trained up. At least Geneva and Diane."

"Right now, with staff, you technically have five trainee's, and four trainers." Dominique agreed. "We won't make it official, but we'll try and space trainee's out more."

"I won't turn them away, but I don't want to overwhelm the trainers any more." He smiled. "Guess what Ann's been doing in her down time?"

"Building Models? She struck me as the type that worked on model trains as a kid."

"No, she's been training herself on the oral arts stations. She just tested out of phase two oral arts." Devon said watching Dominique for reactions.

Dominique looked surprised and said. "What?"

"She performed oral sex at a level which would clearly demonstrate her proficiency at level two. We're going to discuss her training up for phase three." Devon elaborated.

Dominique leaned back and considered. "So she's trained herself as far as she can, level two. Now she's ready to begin training herself at level three? Is she thinking of putting a collar on?"

Devon shook his head. "No, allow me to quote. I'm not a slave Devon, but you don't need to be a slave to please your partner."

Dominique nodded. "Ok, any thought on your last house slave?"

Devon shook his head. "Not since the Matt debacle. He's decided to plead guilty by the way, to disorderly conduct, and receive counseling."

"Is he going to be a problem?" Dominique asked the obvious.

Devon considered. "Possibly. He's unemployed, and perhaps he's realized how deceived he was. He may blame us, or not. He may try to get back in, I won't let him. I'd have a revolt on my hands. Trainers, as well as the slaves."

"I can't believe that with as badly as he beat Geneva, Disorderly Conduct is the result." Dominique said.

"Apparently, the District Attorney believes that a trial would be unwise. The Jury might decide that poor Matt was crazy, and we were taking advantage of his mental state, no matter what the shrinks at Harvard think about it."

"If he becomes a problem in the least, I want to know about it as it happens." Dominique insisted.

"You got it boss. Anything else?"

"Sarah? Our secret submissive from Houston?" Dominique asked next.

Devon leaned back. "I honestly don't know yet. If you're wanting to give her an answer from me, then it's I don't know. I'd want to make sure she understood that this would be for training only, we'd make it as extreme as possible, while at the same time training her. If she thinks we're going to sour the milk, she'll be disappointed. You can tell her we'll assist her in finding a stable relationship, a Master she can submit to at home, who is not in her company, but that's the most we'll do."

"How in the name of God can we claim to do that?" Dominique demanded.

Devon reached up and scratched his ear. "Oh, I've got an idea or two on that one."

"Give Devon." Dominique ordered.

"The head of Houston's Allied co-op Shipping Company is a closet dominant." Devon said.

"How in the hell do you know that?"

"I read an article on one of those websites. It struck me as familiar. Similar to something else I'd read. I couldn't place it until I read the Wall Street Journal a week ago. He had an opinion piece on environmental shipping practices, what was feasible, and what was fantasy, that put it into place. I'm certain he wrote the well considered piece on Supportive Dominance I emailed you about."

"Devon, that's your plan? To train her, and then get this shipping magnate if he is a dominant, to take her?" Dominique was astounded, incredulous even. "You have gone around the bend. You are nuts."

"I said assist, if he's one possibility, then there have to be more. We'd just need a point of contact, from say your friends at Pleasure Products, and we'll be able to find her an appropriate master to take her on."

Dominique looked hard at Devon, trying to understand his plans, what he was keeping hidden up his sleeve. "Devon, let's not get into that right now. Even if she showed up now, you couldn't do anything with her, you're too busy as it is."

Devon bowed his head in acceptance of her authority, and her opinion. They chatted about less important things, and then went to dinner.

At dinner Devon mentioned that they had discovered a problem with Donna, and explained the problem.

Dominique considered this information. "Andre looks like her brother, and that's a taboo that she's unable to violate in her mind."

Devon nodded. "That summarizes the situation quite well. I've issued orders that Andre is not, under any circumstances, involved in her training."