All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 27'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Worth the Wait

Your characters are full of life, the dialog is honest and the storyline is compelling. I have a new respect for the lifestyle because of the devotion of the doms and subs in your story. Please don't make me wait so long for the next chapter -- I'm not as disciplined as they are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep them coming!

oh I hope you're writing the next chapter as I type this....loving everything and constantly checking for the next one, keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Isn't it sad to think that some males need

to read, and write this stuff to help them feel like something other than pathetic wimps?

Spice1959Spice1959about 15 years ago
And yet another

And yet another exceptional chapter, and like someone said before me, i hope you're writing the next chapter as i write this.

As to Mr/Miss Anon below, I truly feel sorry for you, if you can't come up with a better comment than to say we're all 'Pathetic wimps'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a wonderful reality

To the person who dissed the writer. Your just like the actress, you have no clue. We live in this life 24/7 and love it. Yet we are your neighbors and we won't see you in divorce court. To be critical of a lifestlye just shows your ignorance.

Rad'lRad'labout 15 years ago
You are keeping the pot - -

on the boil and I am enjoying the story immensely. The extra characters that you have added to the story pose additional problems; you are doing very, very, well. Pretty good proofreading too! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank You

Your stories are amazing and they have helped me with some real soul searching to discover who I am. I just wanted to say thank you and let you know I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great work!

Waited for it, read it, and have to congratulate you again!

Keep it up please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
thanks

another great chapter in this story. i can't wait to see how things unfold with kristy.

ShayanielShayanielabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

Another great chapter, which I - I must admit - didn't slowly appreciate like you'd have to do with a fine liquor - but rather downed in one swallow...

Great nontheless!

And if some people don't like the stories... don't read them;

but even if you don't like the contents, the stile of writing and the wording is still worth being read!

Cheers to you

-Shaya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
:)

Can't wait for more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
From one who is very well read in this area

Thank you very much for this wonderful world that you have created for us. The characters are extremely realistic and the ideas that you have created for some of the equipment are wonderfully innovative.

It is nice to see a little of oneself in a story of this nature and it has given My Mistress some lovely ideas of things that she wishes to try out!

She, as I, cannot wait to read the next chapters and both of us will be sorry when this wonderful tale reaches its conclusion - wherever that may be...

Thanks once again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FYI

In SavannahMann's blog on another site he states that he has had an unexpected death in the family. It may be a while before he can write again.

Spice1959Spice1959about 15 years ago
My thoughts are with you

To savannahman, so sorry for your loss, and i for one will understand your delay in adding to this story, and will watch every day for the next installment.

All the best

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
Great chapter

Will he add a Chapter 40?

alankalankabout 8 years ago
Romanians are not Romans

Romanians come from Romania; Romans lived in Rome. You do as the Romans when in Rome, not the Romanians.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Alank

... That's the joke. It's recurring throughout the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous