The Vegas Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sternly warning Bart to stay still, Tia stood and spun a slow, slinky 360. Playing for time, she made a production of undoing each of the remaining buttons, then coyly crossed one thigh in front of the other, covering her privates, and pulled the garment from her. She extended her arm fully, toying with the dress, brushing it over her body this way and that.

Tia was bemused to find herself actually enjoying her striptease. Bart's enraptured reactions were spontaneous, revealing his absolute delight and approval, and she found herself playing along, reading him, making adjustments to heighten the effect. After two flirtatious feints, on the third try her fingers actually released the garment and it floated to the floor. As Bart ogled adoringly, Tia took the towel from her bag, spread it out on the bed and sat down. None of her DNA could be left on the sheets.

Ignoring his admiring comments - she did enjoy a brief tingle when he swore that she had the most gorgeous pussy he'd ever seen - Tia pulled her second toy, the next distraction, from under the pillow and liked how his eyes widened when she turned on the vibrator.

Bart was transported as she circled it around the base of his penis, going slowly, eating up time, but her annoyance flared when he impatiently grabbed it and pulled it to the head of his cock. She was in charge. Time for authority. Tia swatted his hand away and chastised, "Mister, I need to be able to trust you not to misbehave. Promise me you'll be good."

"Okay, goddess, I won't interfere again." Bart's eyes glinted mischievously. "But in exchange I really need to touch those gorgeous tits of yours. Please, goddess." Though Tia was seriously exasperated at how things were veering far from her plan, at how Bart was still awake, as with Jimmy Jones, she knew a small, occasional concession always proved effective in getting her way.

Convinced that the sleeping pills had to begin working any second, Tia girded herself, but nonetheless could not suppress the shudder when Bart's hand encased her breast. She was even more displeased when, revealing his gross misinterpretation of her reaction, he gleefully said, "Oh, so you like that, don't you baby, er, goddess. Whee-hoo! I love your gorgeous knockers!"

As he began caressing her boob and teasing her nipple, Tia applied the vibrator to his cock in the way she knew would be most distracting. And arousing. She was so intent on her task that the sudden frisson of pleasure sneaked up on her. "Goodness, Bart!" she thought to herself as the sparks shot out from her breast. "Who taught you to do that so well? Alice? One of your hired mistresses? Whoever it was, they certainly did a good job." Tia forced her mind from the sensations emanating out from her nipple and focused on working the vibe on him.

Having been to the edge once, Bart got there quite quickly the second time, and, when his fingers froze on Tia's erect and now throbbing nipple, she quickly removed the vibrator. Bart shuddered, trembled, and exclaimed, "Sweet Jesus, Goddess! You are wonderful! You got me right to the very edge. Thank you, a million times! I'm going to fucking explode when the time, er, comes!"

Tia secretly enjoyed both the praise - she knew she did have a knack with penises - and also the sly, naughty look in Bart's eyes as he checked to make sure she got the double entendre. Bart was full of surprises. Despite herself, Tia found she could not help but enjoy the sensations sparking out from her nipple when Bart's fingers came alive and resumed their skillful manipulation.

To distract herself from the fiery feelings in her breast, Tia focused on her internal dialogue. "Bart, what the heck is going on? Why aren't you passing out? Goodness, that feels good! Ignore it, Tia! Get a grip. Umm! That was a good tweak! OK, this has to end. Time for another distraction!"

Bart's finger's slowed, then stopped, as he watched Tia slowly, teasingly, reach under the pillow again. Where the feather and vibrator had been. Enjoying the brief respite from his skillful, insistent stimulation, and knowing she had his full attention, she drew out the suspense as long as possible. Bart's eyes gleamed brighter as she pulled out the compact Fleshlight Go.

Bart's face expressed his euphoria as she slid it slowly down over his erection. "Oh, baby goddess! This is SO fucking hot! I could get off in a second, but I really want to wait to come until I'm inside your sweet, puffy pussy. Speaking of which, I need to touch it. Now. Pretty please, Goddess? Otherwise, maybe you can just leave and I'll take care of things myself."

DAMN! Tia couldn't believe her ears. Not only was Bart showing no signs of sleepiness, but now he was insisting on touching her! There! And threatening to end things if she didn't allow it! "What a nervy little dweeb you are! But I need to keep you here until the pills take effect and I can finish the job. Shit! There's just no choice!"

As Bart writhed from Tia's zealous application of the sleeve to his cock, her internal monologue continued. "Why aren't you asleep? I am so tempted to just knock you out using one of my favorite choke holds, but you might struggle and I can't risk leaving a mark. Damn! Your fingers feel wonderful on my inner thigh! Who taught you this stuff? Oh no! From all your work on my breast, I'm actually wet! Tia! Get a grip! This can't be happening. Stroke him faster!"

Tia started when his fingers first slipped between her labia, and she debated calling everything off. Just up and leaving. But then Bart would win. Tia, and more importantly Alice, would lose.

Unacceptable.

Tia focused her mind entirely on working the sleeve up and down on Bart's cock. When his fingers froze inside her outer lips, she knew he was at the edge again. Tia was tempted to just bring Bart off, to make him ejaculate, and she knew that if she continued another couple seconds he would.

However, she also knew that it could spell disaster, that he might simply decide the night was over and leave. She absolutely needed him to stay until he passed out. She quickly pulled the Fleshlight off him.

Bart moaned and trembled, and Tia realized that he was trying with all his might to hold back. So he could come inside her. Fat chance! As the tempest waned, Bart opened his eyes and thanked her profusely for yet another fantastic edge. When he started easing his fingers back into her vulva - Damn, he was good! - Tia ignored the sparks shooting out from her sex and tried another distraction.

She quickly lubed the dildo Bart had brought, and was rewarded by his fingers leaving her pudendum as he shifted on the bed, spreading his legs wide. Tia had explored backdoor options with some of her old boyfriends, often fucking their asses with a strap-on after they'd done hers, so Tia wasn't disgusted by Bart's delighted gasp and subsequent moaning as she eased the penis into his anus. Anything to draw things out, to give the Ambien more time to take effect.

But Bart, though thoroughly enjoying what she was doing, proved not to be distracted, and when his fingers again penetrated Tia's pussy, she was startled once more by how gentle, skilled, even knowing they were. She had to concentrate, hard, to control her hands as Bart's middle fingertip began caressing the shaft of her clitoris.

Tia was astounded when he said, "Goddess, that feels wonderful. It is so unfair that only men have cocks and get to fuck women. It's only right that you screw us back." Once again, Bart proved full of surprises. Tia's rumination on Bart's evident belief in sexual egalitarianism dissolved when she felt her neck snap back and her shoulder blades cramp towards each other.

Her voice screamed inside her head, "WTF, girl! This guy is about to make you come! He's an absolute wizard with his fingers, but fight it! Do something! Now!"

Tia shifted on the bed, giving her enflamed, throbbing clit a brief respite from his clever fingers. Knowing that the dildo wasn't doing the job, she abandoned it deep in his rectum and quickly went to the next toy.

Bart's fingers did stop as his attention focused on Tia lubing the urethral sound. When they started again - Ohh! Damn, he's good! - Tia stood up his cock and eased the tip of the probe into Bart's opening.

"OMG, Goddess! That's fantastic! You are the best!" Bart exclaimed as she began easing the sound down into his penis. Grateful that it had stilled his fingers, Tia shook her head, dispelling the waves of arousal that had been clouding her vision, fogging her brain, and slid the pole deeper. Once it stopped she began twirling it as she ever-so-slowly pulled it up. When almost all the way out, she eased it back down. Leisurely, playing for time. Out, then in, over and over.

Bart's eyelids fluttered, he sighed in intense pleasure, and his trembling body relaxed back into the mattress. But on the probe's sixth entrance, his fingers came alive again, rolling the hood of Tia's clitoris back and forth over the shaft. Tia's next gambit - she began stroking the underside of his penis with her finger, mirroring the sound's tip as it slid in and out - froze them briefly but somehow Bart was yet again able to muster enough control to resume his clitoral massage.

Tia's consternation redoubled when his fingers changed direction, sliding up and down along her shaft. Intense sparks shot through her every time the hood slid over the tip of her now very erect and tingly clit. She shifted slightly, subtly moving her pulsing post away from his finger. But Bart immediately adjusted, recapturing it. Damn! He was totally aware of what she was doing and countering her every move.

Tia's mind, blurry with arousal, roiled in consternation. Something was very wrong here. Why wasn't he asleep? As her befogged brain strove to comprehend the situation, she felt her body responding to him, easing her sex down when he moved up, and vice versa. Her inner voice shrieked at her, "Stop it, Tia! Don't let him feel any response! Damn, he's altering how he caresses my clit based on my body's reaction. SHIT! I need to stop this!"

As she struggled to think, to suppress the irresistible fire building in her vulva, the question: "Why isn't the Ambien working?" screamed in her mind, over and over.

The answer came like a bolt from the blue, and Tia recoiled in outraged alarm as it landed. It was HER fault! She had neglected to ask Alice a crucially important question: did Bart use sleeping pills? People who take Ambien nightly become habituated to it, and its effect is greatly diminished. Some especially strong-willed and independent types - Bart Johnson, perhaps? - ignore their doctors' advice and begin taking 2 pills. And become acclimatized to them.

Realizing the full impact of her error, Tia screamed at herself. "SHIT! Bart probably takes several every night. He's inured to the drug I've given him, and I went ahead with this job without any backup plan at all. I'll have to continue this until the Ambien finally works. If it ever does. And there's no way I can keep from coming. Massively. And soon. That would be gross, totally unacceptable!" As she reeled in self-recrimination, Tia felt the orgasm approaching, creeping up her body.

"Wait!"

Tia smiled ruefully when the revelation came to her. A way to turn the tables, to save the day.

Even Michael, Tia's current lover, who was more devoted to her than seemed possible, had trouble staying awake after a massive, toe-curling, mind-blowing orgasm. She struggled to suppress both the rising tide of passion in her body and her bitter indignation when the only way to complete the mission became obvious.

She would have to get Bart off. Make him ejaculate. And soon.

While her left hand kept cycling the sound in and out of Bart's urethra, Tia's right began jacking his cock. Fast. To hold back the waves of fire seething inside her, she tensed every muscle and her breath hissed in between clenched teeth as she stroked his cock faster.

She winced when he increased his tempo, matching hers. "Damn you, Bart! Stop that! It is impossible for me to ignore. No, don't do that! Not again. Stop!..."

She increased her speed again. Bart had to come! Now!

But he had other ideas. "Whoa, goddess, slow down! It feels great, but when I come I want to fill you up. Either in this gorgeous pussy or your shapely ass, but go easy on the hand job."

"Yeah, Bart, fat chance!" Tia snarled to herself as she increased her tempo yet again. Feeling him match her pace once more, Tia realized the futility of her current path and changed course. Desperate times demand desperate measures. She had to make Bart come, and NOW!

Of all her distasteful options, Tia chose the fastest and most effective. Her left hand quickly pulled out and dropped the steel rod, tore his clever fingers from between her legs - her pussy issued a throb of protest at losing what, to it, had been quite a fun friend - then wrapped her arm around his waist as she leaned over his belly, pinning Bart to the bed.

Tia gagged slightly, but not from having a penis in her mouth. She had a masters degree in fellatio, and his erection was middling at best. The retch was because it was HIS cock and because she was forced to do it. Tia's neck cycled her lips and mouth up and down Bart's 6 inches as quickly as she could. Her tongue swept circles around the head and over his magic spot as her right hand kneaded his balls.

"Whoa, baby! Easy! That's too much, Goddess! I need to fuck your beautiful pussy..." Bart's hands desperately grasping at her shoulders and head tried to pull her off, but Tia had leverage on him and his attempts were ineffectual.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Tia cried to herself as she heard his wheezes and groans of ecstasy crescendo and become feverish. She pressed on, up, down, up, down, stroking, licking, sucking, always faster, always harder.

She reveled in Bart's startled gasp as she felt his scrotum clamp his testicles to his body, and when she felt the first glob of cum begin surge up his pole, she tore his penis from her mouth and pointed it away from her as she kept rapidly jacking the shaft.

Victory!

YIKES! Really?

Tia's sense of triumph was short-lived when the first rope of thick, hot semen spurted out of Bart's penis. And painted her face. She'd never heard of a guy's cock shooting sideways, but Bart had been full of surprises. Tia ignored the hot, sticky mess on her face, pointed him further from her, and kept stroking Bart's penis in the rhythm of his ejaculations.

As all her past beaus could attest, Tia Street was a virtuoso at cock milking, and Bart's surrendered helplessly to her hand's commands. Each subsequent eruption was weaker than the last, and, as always whenever she performed a hand job, Tia counted each ejaculation. Keeping score.

Bart's member wanted to quit at five, but her insistent fingers kept it going. She considered stopping when Bart's hands pawed at her in desperation and his pleas for mercy reached soprano pitch, but she continued, savoring Bart's writhing and moaning as his cock burgeoned and clenched through four dry heaves.

Gotcha!

His cock went flaccid in her hand almost immediately, and Tia knew her ordeal was drawing to an end.

Maybe not.

Once Bart could breathe again and form words, they flowed ecstatically. "Oh, baby-girl goddess, that was fantastic! You are the best I've ever had! Let's snuggle for a bit, I'll pop another couple pills, and then you can get me up for round two. Come here, sweetie."

"Seriously!" Tia muttered to herself. "Aren't you finally feeling just a wee bit tired?"

Knowing she needed to make certain that he stayed until the drug took effect, when he pulled her to him Tia complied. There was no other option. As she lay beside him, restraining her strong urge to inflict some serious physical pain, Bart leaned over, kissed her affectionately, and smiled as he slid his hand down to her pussy and began softly and skillfully massaging her clit. "You are just about the sexiest woman I've ever been with, Goddess. I'm sorry I couldn't get you off before I shot, but I really want to make you feel fabulous. I know you're close, so just lie back, relax and let ole Bart work his magic."

Tia's mind roiled in consternation at her dilemma. The aim of her missions was always to help women even scores with the men doing them harm. Though what she did was injurious to those men, it was warranted because they were so awful. In this case, Tia's intention was to frame Bart for a crime, but it had come to seem a less righteous cause as he had become more human, attentive, considerate, and even sweet. How could she justify framing a man who was not a terrible person?

Fortunately, as he slid the hood gently over the shaft of her clit - how did he know to avoid the tip, that it was now too sensitive? - Bart resolved Tia's conundrum. "You know, baby, I'm about to divorce my wife - she is a bitchy, ugly old hag and I'm sick of her - so there will be an opening soon. The way you operate - just super, Goddess - makes you a strong contender for wife number three. There are some others ahead of you in line, but if you really try, play your cards right, maybe..."

Though Tia tuned out Bart's prattle confirming that he truly was an asshole, she was totally aghast at the situation. Bart was somehow still awake, knew that she was highly aroused, and was very skillfully manipulating the part of her that provoked her most intense orgasms.

Again seeing no alternative, Tia lay still in steely determination, unable to do anything but let fate play out. She prayed to Lady Justice that, in the neck-and-neck race between the drugs in Bart's veins and the irresistible heat building in her, the Ambien would win. Aware that it would be a photo finish, Tia's mind swam, buffeted on the waves of searing arousal. As the finish line neared, she couldn't suppress her inner monologue. "Oh my, that's good, Bart. No, Tia, think of the job! Ooh! That was perfect. Ignore it, Tia! Think of the mission! OH! Ignore... Don't do that...OOH!...Not again..."

"Yes!" Tia exclaimed to herself, as Bart's fingers faltered and froze, lurched back into spastic action, then stopped for good. Tia's faith in Justice and the American Way was restored when Bart went inert and flopped on his back beside her, snoring loudly.

Tia sprang to her feet, and, after a short victory dance replete with many triumphant fist pumps, she finished her job. She was sorely tempted to finish Bart's job on her - she was teetering right at the edge and just a few strokes would do it - but time was of the essence. She leapt for her bag and used the first sanitary wipe to get the semen off her face. Then she thoroughly wiped his hands and his cock, suppressing the shudder of chagrin at how it had lurched and twitched in her mouth.

After she wiped his lips - he'd kissed her and there might be her DNA on them, also - and his body everywhere hers had touched his, she sprayed fast evaporating disinfectant on the sheets where she'd been.

Then Tia set the scene. She clinically reinserted the dildo. The contractions of his system as he ejaculated had forced it out, but it slid back in easily. As did the sound into his now-flaccid penis.

After she'd attached his handcuffs to the bedposts, Tia unlocked Bart's phone - she smiled at how easily she'd wheedled the code out of him at dinner so she could show him her flashing pics - and began taking selfies. His hand locking one end of each of the handcuffs to the bed frame, then on the dildo, finally on the urethral sound. Getting ready for kinky fun.

Next, she downloaded the video of Mr. and Mrs. Brown from Poughkeepsie onto Bart's phone. It was from the hidden camera Tia had set up two nights before, after she'd borrowed Mrs. Brown's key. The gif, with Cat's artful edits, was quite entertaining. And very explicit. Mrs. Brown had proven to be quite spry and adventurous for a woman her age.