The Vegas Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she fell into the rhythm of Michael's warm rigid shaft slowly and steadily skewering her, for the second time Tia felt a part of her emerge that she'd never known. It reveled in being powerless, at needing to control nothing, at simply accepting and enjoying being taken by her strong, virile, devoted lover. As opposed to first time she sensed this part of her, during the rough, mock-violence at the end of their doggie episode, this was tender, extremely erotic, unbelievably arousing, and she basked in the amazing feelings Michael was creating in her.

When she felt Michael's hand caressing her cheek, the hand that had been on her hip moving her in opposition to his gentle penetrations, she realized he had released her. And that her body had taken over. Of their own accord her hips had continued moving, nuzzling her clit to his shaft as his penis cycled in and out.

Ceding to the wisdom of her body, Tia relaxed and began consciously fucking Michael back, rocking her pelvis to enhance the contact between their hard shafts. Sensing the change, how her acceptance had transformed everything, Michael released her wrists. Her hands coddled his chiseled face and pulled his lips to hers.

The kiss was amazing, the orgasm even more so. Tia embraced the fire and her body quivered and hummed, her vagina tingled and shivered, and her glands pulsed and squeezed, surrendering all of their fluid. She knew the long, euphoric, arcing cry she heard was from her.

Perfection.

When the delicious all-consuming blaze abated, Tia's first perception was of Michael's hands on her cheeks. Then of his lips brushing hers, and small, delicate kisses on her eyes and forehead. His tongue flicking off the small tears of joy that squeezed from her tightly closed lids.

Her next realization was that they were still making love. She lolled in the sweetness, the delicious warm glow of the aura she felt emerging from him and enfolding her. Their bodies moved smoothly, with and against each other in the most ancient and timeless of dances.

Tia's heavenly aura was gradually supplanted by growing rekindling heat and she again surrendered to the flames as the surging fire spiraled up from her center and filled her completely. The roaring in her ears blotted everything from her mind.

Her awareness resurfaced when Michael moved. He eased her hips up, slid the pillow away, then leaned to the side. She opened her eyes when he clamped a hand to the small of her back, keeping them joined as he rolled her onto him. When she sat up on Michael, Tia's puzzled look was replaced by a broad smile when he looped her key pendant around her neck.

When she saw the glint of the key's gold plating reflected in Michael's eyes, Tia truly understood the extent of his gift, his ceding to her his dominance, his power. She leaned down, kissed him, put a hand on his chest, and began to fuck him. She rode him slowly, savoring the feel of his iron rod plumbing her depths. When he began moving, thrusting up into her, rather than make him stop as she had done previously, demonstrating that it was her fucking him, she went with it, followed his lead, and adopted his pace.

Tia reached back and, when her hand coddled his testicles, she began telling Michael how much she loved them. Their shape, their heft, their potency. How they made him get so hard, made him crave her, need her. And how she loved their juice, how they made so much of it, and that she wanted them to produce more for her, right now, and to shoot it out the magnificent cock inside her.

Then Tia told him how wonderful his penis felt inside her, how she loved it, that it was so big, so hard. How it cleaved her, pushed aside her innards so it could press into her core. How it erupted, how it filled her.

By the time she'd finished praising his cock, Michael was thrusting into her madly, and when she told him to come, to come for her, she felt his scrotum contract. She released his balls and savored both his gasp when she drove her finger into him, and how his eyes lost focus just before they rolled back in his head.

Certain she was totally orgasmed-out, Tia just enjoyed watching his powerful body tremble and shake beneath her as she shimmied her hips on him. She was shocked when her vagina began to spasm, her lips to tremble, her back and neck to arch and twitch.

Her orgasm was delicious, but so savory and mellow that she stayed aware throughout. She relished how their bodies were completely attuned, how her vagina's rhythmic clenching took control of their sex. Reveling in her womanly power to simultaneously celebrate and subsume Michael's glorious masculinity, his potency and strength, Tia rejoiced at how his magnificent penis responded to her sleeve's commands, burgeoning and erupting inside her, over and over.

Though Tia had always thought the idea of a simultaneous orgasm impractical, even quaint, the reality was beyond amazing, moving, and truly meaningful. She clasped her lover to her as she collapsed down onto him, his cock still throbbing and spewing inside her.

After Michael had finally finished, after Tia had stilled her vagina and let him be finished, his arms wrapped around her and held her lovingly, hands caressing her neck, her back, her rear, everywhere. Wanting the warmth of their union to never end, Tia squeezed his penis gently each time she inhaled, keeping it full, keeping her full, keeping them joined. They lay together, kissing sometimes, blissfully united.

Their intimate connection remained even after Michael's erection softened and Tia's next squeeze popped it out. After they laughed, comfortably, affectionately, she slid to the side and snuggled into him. Her fingers played on his chest, down his belly, then curled around his penis. It was still heavy and wet, and she coddled it lovingly. Possessively. He'd given her the key, so it was hers, wasn't it? His fingers squeezing her hand on it was confirmation.

Though Tia's exhausted body drifted, flirting up to the edge of slumber, her driven mind still roamed. To Marcy Logan. Whose cad of a husband was cheating her, had methodically hidden his assets for more than a year before filing for divorce. She had assigned Angela, TiaTec's accounting specialist, to locate them, and Tia already had developed a plan for engineering a most embarrassing incident that, when made public, would change the balance of power in the upcoming acrimonious legal confrontation. She'd use...

Michael stirred but didn't wake when Tia gasped and started, stunned by the image that flashed into her mind. Of Bart's leering, sly grin as he diddled her clit, bringing her ever closer... Tia smiled and thanked Bart, who was probably having a very uncomfortable night, for the reminder. Though her body kept trying to pull her into sleep, Tia's mind refused to turn off, stubbornly looking ahead, preparing. Developing the backup plan.

Only after Tia had formulated two possibilities - she could work out which would be best later - did her brain finally surrender to its exhaustion. Her last sensation - of another dollop of Michael's semen oozing out of her vagina - brought a final smile.

What fun they would have in the morning...

**

Author's note: Unbeknownst to her, reddit user bellatrixortreat - was my model for Tia Street, and her Reddit posts were the catalyst for some aspects of my story. To be clear, I have never met Bella, she is not Tia, and the characters and plot come only from my imagination. However, she is truly beautiful and has the greatest range of all the women whose sites I have examined in my search for models for my heroines. Having received her permission, I acknowledge her, with my sincere thanks.