The Vegas Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stewing, and irked further by Tia's silence, Michael repeated his question, more fiercely, "What the hell do you want from me!"

Tia's anger flared into fury. Cold fury. For what would be the last time - one way or another - Tia explained. Her voice was calm but had the icy, steely edge that terrified her employees when grilled about their mistakes. "Michael, I need you to fuck me hard. Now. Make me forget, wipe everything from my mind except sensation. Don't make me tell you how. Do it your way, and don't stop, even if I tell you to." Tia paused and they stared daggers at each other.

Then she finished it. "You need to man up."

Tia felt more than a little trepidation - what had she unleashed? - when Michael leapt up, seized her upper arms, threw her on her back and hissed, "Okay babe. You've got it."

Michael grasped Tia's hips and yanked her into the center of the bed. "Fine, go missionary," Tia thought. "Just do it. Finally." She suppressed her inward smile. It was working.

Michael sprang to his knees between her spread thighs, then froze over her, suspended, looming, as if doing a knee pushup. Puzzled - why wasn't he just fucking her? - Tia glanced down and felt the familiar surge of desire at seeing his cock, arcing upward like a rhinoceros horn poised to gore her, trembling in anticipation, drool dripping from the slit in the deep purple head.

Tia moaned in pleasure as she felt that head prod her vulva. It was the only point at which their bodies touched, and focused her mind completely on her sensations. When his small rocking motions lightly slid his tip up and down the juncture of her lips, Tia rolled her hips out, spreading her labia wider, opening herself completely. The gesture was unmistakeable: take me.

But Michael stopped with the head of his penis at the top of her slit. His cock nuzzled her clitoris with each subtle movement of his hips. As the nudges began provoking sparks, she opened her eyes and saw him smile knowingly each time it made her twitch.

As a harbinger of what was to come, he kept it up. Forever. Tia saw him watching her, reading her arousal, and when she was almost there, panting, rotating her hips, rubbing her erect point against his, Michael pulled back, leaving her suspended, hanging at the edge.

"Do you want it?" His voice was steely, and Tia realized he had put her right where he wanted her: splayed beneath him, dragged to the precipice and abandoned there, her body yearning, consumed with need. He repeated his question, "Do you want it?"

Not willing to concede an inch, Tia kept silent, but felt her body betray her and arch upwards. She wanted it.

"Stay still, let me do everything." Tia's first moan was in exasperation, but her next was in delight at the glorious feel of the head of his penis parting her labia, pressing into her.

But just an inch. Tia's body was so aroused, so needy, that it uncoiled like a taut spring, thrusting her pussy up to him.

Tia's thrill at feeling his cock driven into her further was extinguished and she whimpered in pique when he pulled out completely.

"No. Stay still." Tia instinctively turned her head and glanced longingly at the key on the nightstand, the symbol of power and control. But Michael took her chin, pulled it to him, and kissed her, sweetly. When his cock prodded her pussy again, Tia bit her lower lip and froze. She knew Michael was enjoying her struggle to control her needy body as he eased back in.

Just an inch.

"Good girl," he whispered devilishly, and watched the fire flash in her eyes. Though her feminist hackles reared up like porcupine quills at the term, "girl," exactly the effect Michael knew his taunt would have, Tia clenched every muscle. This was a battle of wills. She'd show him.

She remained motionless.

Her reward was another inch. Then Michael just held his cock stationary, savoring both how her silky petals enfolded his penis and her struggle to stay still. When the aching need to have him fully inside her became too much, Tia edged her hips minutely higher, hoping it was so subtle that he wouldn't notice, wouldn't punish her for disobeying.

"No, don't move," Michael chastised as he pulled his penis completely out. A whine of annoyance escaped her lips as she trembled in irritation and need. But she held herself in check. "That's better," he cooed as he slid back in. Tia's eyes opened, beseeching him to hurry, to push in further. To fuck her.

But she only got another inch.

Tia tensed every muscle to keep from reacting instinctively. It was even more difficult when the devil began twitching his cock inside her. Her breath hissed in between her clenched teeth each time it pulsed. "Good girl," he whispered tormentingly as he nudged his penis a bit further into her vagina.

Driven by the sudden outburst of righteous indignation - how dare he call her girl! - Tia grabbed his ass, pulled it to her, and thrust her hips and pussy hard at Michael. She gloried in her triumph as his cock sliced into her, plunging to her core, but he immediately pulled out completely. Her angry whisper was exasperated, "Michael, forget what I said. Just fuck me!"

"I am fucking you, my darling. But you said to do it my way, didn't you?" His smile was purposely saccharine. Irksome and irritating. Infuriating.

Tia shuddered in consternation but sighed and froze. Perhaps moved by her whimper of surrender, Michael rewarded her with his cock, slowly easing in an inch. When, though quivering and panting, she remained passive, she got yet another.

So it went, the slowest, most teasing, frustrating penile insertion ever.

When he was almost all inside, "Finally!" it happened. Though Tia had read of the phenomenon, she had never believed it possible. The frictionless orgasm was triggered only by the feel of his penis twitching inside her, throbbing with each pounding heartbeat, and the contractions of her vaginal muscles as the they rippled on his girth, trying to suck his cock in further.

It began slowly, just a delicious warmth increasing in heat, radiating out from her core, filling her, washing over her. Then it effervesced, bubbling up everywhere, and her body suddenly shuddered as the blissful release flooded her, shivering up from her toes to her head. Driven by her long ruby fingernails clawing into his ass, Michael pushed fully into Tia as the shimmering blaze warmed her. He rested down upon her, holding her gently, kissing her eyelids as she quivered and shook beneath him.

When she could open her eyes, Tia smiled and whispered affectionately, "You are a devil, Michael."

She didn't know the half of it.

The dismissive tone of his scoff startled her, and, from the fire in his eyes, Tia realized that his anger was still burning hot. He popped his cock out of her, picked her up like she was doll, and tossed her down onto her stomach. He was on her instantly, riding her like the wrestler he was, controlling her, pulling her to her knees and guiding his cock to her pussy from behind.

Stunned by his speed and power, Tia was alarmed at this development. Doggie was not a position she favored, as it meant she was getting fucked, not doing the fucking as in her preferred cowgirl variants. Tia's protest was nipped in the bud by her sharp inhalation when the head of his prick probed her lips and lodged in her entrance.

Assuming that he would make her wait - he seemed to have liked that game - Tia ventured, "Michael, not like this, I'd prefer..." but gasped when he took her in one swift, brutal thrust. Her mouth went slack as he began pumping her, riding her fast and hard. His hands on her hips wrenched her to him as he plunged in, then pried her away as he pulled back, reloading.

Tia was consumed by the raw, carnal sexuality of it. Planted helplessly on her knees, impaled, totally controlled, exposed and vulnerable, she was simply being taken by this huge, powerful man-animal who was fucking her like a raging beast. His hips slapped her ass at the end of each thrust, as his relentless cock plunged to her very depths.

Accepting the inevitable - she was going to get royally screwed - Tia began riding the wave, rocking back against him, meeting each lunge. It went on and on, gloriously, but when his tempo increased and she couldn't keep up, she just froze in place, spreading her arms wider to try to stay upright as he pumped her madly.

Tia turned to look back at him, to catch his eye, to see his face, but the orgasm exploded and took everything away. Her head snapped up and her shoulder blades wrenched back, almost touching each other. A strangled "Unnhh," was torn from her pursed lips, and her eyes glazed over. Despite the howling storm raging within her, she was aware of how her buttocks bounced and jiggled each time his hips slammed against them. She clutched handfuls of sheet, hanging on.

Still Michael fucked her.

Her neck relaxed and her head sagged as the orgasm waned. When Michael lowered himself and forced her back to arch down, changing their angles, frissons of fire began pulsing out from her clitoris each time his shaft rubbed its head. The next orgasm came quickly and her shoulders again locked back, her body writhed and squirmed as if trying to escape the fiery poker stabbing into her scalded innards, and the convulsions of her core twisted her torso left and right.

Still Michael fucked her.

At the onset of her third climax Tia's arms gave out and her head and chest were driven to the mattress. Her nipples, hard, tender and swollen, sent scorching sizzles coursing through her body as they scraped across the satin sheet with each of his massive thrusts.

Though buffeted by bolts of fire as his cock kept cleaving her, Tia's frazzled mind bristled when Michael upped the ante. He rose to one knee and began driving down into her more forcefully. While one arm wrapped around her waist, keeping her captured, controlled, his other hand embedded in her hair and pressed her head to the bed. Pinning her. Owning her.

Outraged at being so dominated, Tia furiously tried to resist, to push herself up, tear his hand off her head, to reach back and push him away, to hit him, scratch him, hurt him somehow. But Michael was just too strong, in too commanding a position, and she again grabbed handfuls of sheet in surrender as another orgasm churned up and began to consume her.

Though her mind was erased by the roar of the conflagration raging inside her, Tia could not help but be astonished at how, despite the way she had at first rebelled, a part of her found it so amazing, so consummating to simply be taken. To be made to come, helplessly, ecstatically. Completely. She was awed, even a bit fearful at the strength and potency of the man still fucking her madly. Michael had always been so gentle before. Would this animal she'd unleashed ever stop?

After the climax crested Tia was totally spent, done, her body a boneless mass of quivering jelly. She was thankful when Michael chose to still his hips, and she rolled away from him onto her back, still panting, her body slack and heavy. Her blurry eyes, fogged with passion, were shocked into focus at what they saw.

Michael's cock was looming in front of her, the purple head swollen and glistening, the shaft trembling and swaying. It burgeoned, quivered, then lurched. And ejaculated. The rope of thick white cum jetted up and arced unerringly towards Tia. Just as it splashed down onto her face and neck, he grunted again when another ribbon of semen spewed from his penis.

Michael's hands were balled at his sides, and Tia numbly realized that his cock was shooting without additional stimulation. It was a ruined orgasm. She reeled at the implication.

Just last week, when she, on a whim, for fun, had done it, Michael had stayed hard and horny forever. Tia had ridden him to her heart's content, every which way, for at least an hour. Now, however, she was finished, fucked out, totally sated and exhausted, and desperate for sleep. Yet there was a scary glint in Michael's eyes.

Her immediate plea, "Michael, I'm really exhausted. Couldn't we..." was cut short when he lunged onto her and drove his still firm cock deep inside her. And began screwing her madly. She realized in dismay that he was using her vagina to stimulate his penis, to ensure that he would stay erect. The hard set to Michael's jaw was easy to read. He was still angry and Tia again rued her taunt. He was indeed "manning up," and she had more fucking in store.

The ceiling gyrated madly in her eyes as his thrusts bounced them on the bed. Regretting that she had ever given him control, and now feeling completely purged of her ordeal with Bart, Tia turned her head and looked longingly at the key on the bedside table. At power, salvation.

On each of Michael's subsequent coils, when he pulled back, gathering for another plunge, Tia began edging ever-so-slightly towards the side of the bed. Towards freedom.

Just as her arm stretched out, hand almost to the chain, Michael grabbed her ass with one arm, yanked it up, and stuffed a pillow under it. Jostled, Tia's fingers fumbled, brushed the necklace, and she watched in panicked dismay as the chain disappeared off the table, pulling the key with it.

Tia's eyes leapt to Michael. Had he done it on purpose, foiled her attempt to regain control? He only seemed intent on putting her in prime fucking position, however, and Tia swallowed the frustration at her failure. Resigned to her fate, she resolved that she'd just do all that she could to get him off as quickly as possible. To end her ordeal so she could sleep.

She did have some arrows still left in her quiver. Her twice-daily Kegels meant her vagina could squeeze his cock relentlessly, milking all the cum out of it once it began to ejaculate. Plus, he had always been dragged quickly to the edge when she talked dirty, told him in explicit detail how to fuck her, and every single time she had thrust her finger into his anus it had pulled his trigger and made him shoot.

Riding out the buffeting from the bucking stallion wildly screwing her, Tia began enacting her plan, began her play-by-play. "Oh yes, Michael. Fuck me like a wild animal. Pound me. Ream me. I love it! Feel my vagina gripping you, caressing your big hard cock. It's milking the cum right out of you, isn't it? Sucking it up from deep in your big, heavy, balls. I'm going to drain them, completely. Feel my hands on your ass, my fingernails digging deep, goading you on. That's it, faster, harder. I feel it coming, and soon I'll stick my finger up your asshole, maybe two fingers, and you'll come for me. That's it, pump me harder..."

Tia's carnal, erotic monologue was cut short when Michael suddenly stopped, pulled out, and rearranged her. Initially stunned and perplexed, she was aghast when she realized the extent of her predicament.

He was going to do THAT!

Being much younger, far less experienced, and completely in Tia's thrall, when they first got together Michael had been less than the best lover. Slam, bam, and... Oops. Tia had coached him, and one of her first lessons had been in Coital Alignment Technique, a sexual method that simultaneously accomplished two crucial goals.

First, it forestalled his ejaculation. By positioning only a part of his penis inside her, Coital Alignment Technique lessened stimulation for him. Second, it provided direct contact of his shaft with Tia's clitoris, enhancing her experience.

It had transformed their sex life, enough so that Tia, who had been skeptically assessing their future, chose to stay with Michael. Or rather, let him stay with her. He had quickly gained much more mastery of his apparatus and become highly skilled with his tongue, so they hadn't needed to use the technique for months.

But he was going to do it now. Tia gulped. She'd already come 6 times - she might have lost count at some point - and her body was tapped out. Nothing left. And Michael had ruined his orgasm, then stopped screwing her in the way that he knew she could make him come. Now he was bent on continuing to fuck her, but using a method that would insure that she would climax many more times. As many times as he wanted.

Tia took his cheeks in her hands, put her most loving smile on her lips, and pleaded, "Michael, my sweet lover, this has been marvelous, unbelievable, and I feel fabulous. But I really, truly am exhausted and need to sleep. Let me just suck you off now, then we can continue in the morning. I promise I'll make it special for you."

"Baby girl," he grinned at Tia's immediate inhaled hiss as her feminist quills reared again, and said, "It's too bad you don't have your key. Then I'd be honor-bound to do as you request." He slowly looked over at the floor, then back at her. And smiled. Smugly.

He knew! He'd purposely jostled her so she'd fumble the key out of reach!

"But you don't have it, do you? You gave me control, told me to make passionate love to you, and to keep going, no matter what you said. So brace yourself. You're a big, tough, private eye. I'm sure you can manage a few more good comes."

Even as he was talking, telling her what was in store, Michael had been re-positioning the pillow under her ass, and as he intoned his last words, he started fucking her.

Sort of.

He inserted just the head of his penis into her, shifted higher so the shaft of his cock touched her clit, then began. As he eased down, his hands elevated her hips.

Tia's back arched and a strangled whimper was pulled from her throat as the stream of tingly heat flowed out from her clitoris and coursed throughout her body as the length of his shaft slowly rubbed against it. When he withdrew, simultaneously pushing Tia's hips down, it dragged his pole upward against her point and sent another surge of arousal reverberating everywhere. Then he eased himself down and her up. Him up, her down. Over and over.

Tia's dismay at being so powerless, and the growing fire in her sex, rejuvenated her, and she suddenly shoved Michael to one side and squirmed to the other. She lunged for the floor, but before she could complete her escape, Michael leapt onto her, wrapped one arm tightly around her waist while his other grabbed the edge of the mattress, anchoring them them firmly in place. Pinned on her back, with no room whatsoever between them, no hand or wrist to grab and twist, Tia's aikido skill was neutralized, and, though she struggled valiantly, Michael was just too strong.

Yet still she thrashed about, driven by self-righteous anger - how dare he do this to her! - trying for, hoping for some bit of leverage, some mechanical advantage. As he countered all her attempts, Tia bitterly regretted having encouraged Michael to begin lessons is aikido. In sparring he'd be no match for her, but he now knew enough that, given his superior size, strength, wrestling skill and commanding position, he could thwart her every move.

He did.

As Tia struggled on, her over-taxed muscles grew ever more exhausted, and she felt her attempts waning, growing weaker. She renewed her efforts when she realized what he was doing, but her exertions proved futile.

As her thrashing inevitably abated, Michael kept her clasped tightly to him, controlling her with one arm, while his other hand replaced the pillow under her butt. And guided just the head of his cock into Tia's vagina.

The slow, unstoppable coital alignment fucking began again. As the fiery current resumed shooting through her, Tia plotted her next escape attempt.

"Damn! He must have read my mind," Tia thought when he quickly rose up, grabbed her wrists, forced them high over her head and trapped them there, captive in one of his hands. Being so overextended robbed her of any leverage, and though she struggled on, he held her fast.

And fucked her. Relentlessly.

Tia closed her eyes in rueful acceptance of being completely dominated, helpless as if stretched on the rack, and resigned herself to just riding it out. Letting him have his way with her. Her mind blanked, adrift and buffeted by wave after wave of arousal.