All Comments on 'The Velvet Choker Ch. 02'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
shangoshangoalmost 14 years ago
Same crap

Crying men are disgusting

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 14 years ago
what a pussy

beat up the lover and divorce the slut then move on. Problem solved.

fregenfregenalmost 14 years ago
Did you ever?

Bill, when you were having your affair 12 years ago did you ever rub Nancy's nose in it? No, of course not. And you had already ended the affair when she found out but would you have ended it if she did? Yes, of course you would have. Why? You loved Nancy and did not want to hurt her. Even though you were doing something wrong you were ashamed did not intend to intentionally hurt her.<P>

The reverse cannot be said.<P>

Bill, there is a reason she is always "wet and ready" when she gets home and doesn't want you to perform oral. She is totally in lust with her lover and seeing him constantly. Doing things for him she would never, ever do for you. She has no shame about what she is doing. She will disrespect you to please her lover. What does say about who is more important? <P>

The only good thing about this is the longer she continues the more your love will die. Hopefully, it will die before you are totally devoid of pride. How anyone could do this to someone they claim they love is beyond me.<P>

I will stay tuned to the next part. Thanks for sharing.

fregenfregenalmost 14 years ago
Nancy from Chapter 1

"I'm not unhappy with our marriage and I don't want – no – I don't need counseling! This is the right thing for me. It doesn't affect our marriage. I still love you and want to stay married to you. You won't see any change. I'll be here every night, just like now."<P>

Guess that was so much b/s.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
POV

As I recall from the commentary about StormX's story, and my thoughts at the time, a number of readers wanted to know what was on "the lists". In your story she hasn't mentioned any lists but we see her need for submission and humiliation/exposure. I am sure many readers will take a do them both in and throw both in a dumpster approach to criticism. I find things interesting when considering meeting a lover's personal, sexual, needs. Can anyone imagine how difficult it would be for a loving husband to do the things necessary to stoke that special need on an interim basis while maintaining the loving relationship on a continuing basis? Very difficult thing to pull off I would think. A lover for her is necessary. The only question is will their marriage survive?

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
UNBELIEVABLY BAD!

Lady you are one ball busting bitch of a writer. I hope your husband abuses you often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Woman Too Big A Lying Slut

Husband too big a pussy, actually I don't give a fuck, I don't know any man that would, should or could put up with this. Marriage dead, kick the fuck out of the asshole and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dog vomit humiliation

Johngalt47, you are FORBIDDEN from writing any more of these oh-so-shitty stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just sick

hope aids takes care of these sick writers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
broke down crying like a good gay man

hubby turn to a wimp.when they walk in the bar ,hubby should punch lover out.that what a man would did.

bigchefwaynebigchefwaynealmost 14 years ago
Very Strong Emotions

Nancy's thought that had to tell Bill because she knew what was coming has just been born out - first New Orleans and now humiliation. Can he go any lower? Like everyone commenting, I look forward to ch 3 with mixed feelings.

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
Implausible at best.

I rarely, if ever, comment on the plot lines of a story as I feel the plot is the writer's choice. If I don't like the theme, I'm free to not read. I will comment on the plot line here only insofar as necessary to get my point across.

The problem with this is that it's implausible. The best drama contains tension, but the tension must be believable. So what did this chapter give us? No tension. Bill told her from the get go don't meet him in public; she does; Bill backs down. Bill told her the affair couldn't effect their regular marriage; she blows of a Saturday night show with friends to go away for the weekend, thereby effecting their marriage; Bill backs down. Bill told her he would not stand being humiliated; she tricks Bill into meeting her lover and being humiliated; Bill backs down.

In short: Where's the fucking tension? Both characters--husband AND wife--must strive to do their best for themselves for the tension to be maintained. Ergo, wife must try to continue the affair, hubby must try to end the affair while maintaining his pride. The problem with this theme is hubby's character is not keeping up his end of the bargain, and the tension of the story is lost.

The reason, I believe, that most commenters have a problem with this story is that the husband just continually submits. He spouts in the beginning about the need to maintain his pride and their marriage, but he continually submits with nary a peep as she continues to cross the line. He does absolutely nothing--save moving to the guest room--to fight back in any way, shape, or form. As a result, there's no tension. There's no fear that the marriage may be lost, that wife will go too far, that anything can happen that hubby can't foregive for the sake of keeping a pathetic marriage alive.

The problem with this is that the ending--undoubtedly a reconciliation--will ultimately ring hollow. Most reconciliations, when properly done with greater emotional tension maintained throughout the story, leave the reader with a sense that infidelity will probably never again occur and the marriage will eventually again become strong. Reconciliations in this situation, though, leave the reader with the feeling that the marriage will ultimately be one only of convenience. Hubby will only stay with her because he's afraid of change.

In the end, the continuous loss of pride of both parties makes such a reconciliation between broken people sadder than if they'd just gotten a divorce when the problem started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
silly little BNB

are you serious? What you got from the story was just that?

Poor little wify wanted humiliation? Well , next time , she can invite her hubby's lover and submit to her . THAT'S humiliation. She didn't need to 'find' it elsewhere. You are just ignoring her bs like a good little cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick

Just another gay writer who writes about a wimp hubby. Why any woman would want a wimp for a husband or any real man would want a whore wife is beyond me. Sad really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
As was previously stated.

The marriage is over, finished. Divorce the whore/slut and move on. There is or at least should not be any thought of staying with this slut and as for her 'loving' him and respecting him? What joke? No she doesn't 'love' him and certainly has no 'respect' for him. But like the other stories by this writer he will have the wimp cuckold husband stay with whore/slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sad story

of a man who isnt a man and a woman is is a piece of trash.........

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 14 years ago
Good luck pulling this out of the ashes

I have enjoyed other stories by this writer and Ch1 showed promise, but Ch 2 took it into the toilet. I will probably read Ch 3 just to see if JG47 redeems Bill. Rehnquist's comments denote many of the problems with this story. Bottom line - she is destroying him and the only question is how far will he allow it to go? This marriage is dead and is turning toxic.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 14 years ago
Well

I sure hope that bill exacts some serious revenge after the shock wears off, or all your readerrs will be very disappointed as we were with the other authors. But, you write a good tale even though we r left wondering about bills state of mind wvhen he left the bar. He could have at least tore his ring off or something.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
Totally Implausible

If you read most of the cheating wife stories here you get the idea that all men fit into one of 2 categories: knuckle-dragging neanderthals or limp jellyfish - and the jellyfish outnumber the Neanderthals. In reality it is the opposite.

I totally agree with the prior poster: there is no stress, no tension, no conflict. Just a story about lukewarm marriage involving a lukewarm husband and a fruity wife who like being a sub. You telling me that this guy can be married to this woman for however long and NOT know she was a closet submissive? Sorry, I can't buy that.

Also, the husband - who is supposed to have some shred of dignity, just rolls over whenever. He is incapable of sticking to his guns so of course the closet sub takes off for another. Fem-Nazi's not withstanding there is one thing I know after 57 years of life, very dam few woman will put up with a man they can not respect and easily manipulate. This hubby fits that category. There is another thing I know for certain - no man worth peeing standing up is going to tolerate this kind of relationship for 2 days much less 7 weeks!

I am interested in seeing the authors resolution but I have a peic e of advice for the writer. You have to have at least one character that the reader can cheer for, who the reader can want to have win in the end. You are lacking that. I this point I don't really care what happens to these two. It seems to me you have no clear idea of who these characters are and what they are like. Tighten that up.

Best of luck and I am looking forward to seeing how you dig yourself out of this hole. :-)

Regards

C

CountryCoupleCountryCouplealmost 14 years ago
Always an interesting story when.....

Always an interesting story when.....you have the urge to be the husband and raise a 9mm or 12 gauge and drop his smirking adversary...

A writer that has that ability to create emotion in his readers is pretty good...regardless of the content / morals or whatever of the story.. you manage to stir some very dark thoughts and emotions of serious revenge ...

Maybe it's just the Scots / Italian in me that causes the blood to bubble and boil.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

One of the previous comments is to the point: You have to have someone in a story that you can identify with, someone you like. Who in this story can you like? There was an old movie called "Midnight Cowboy" with John Voight and Dustin Hoffman that is considered a classic. Film critics and movie aficionados loved it. The only problem is that there was not one likable character in the entire movie. In fact, if you're feeling the least bit suicidal, the view of the world this movie shows you just might push you over the edge. It's a little like what I feel when I read your story. Very well written. Elicits tons of emotion. But....yuck.

rainbow001rainbow001almost 14 years ago
Agree

I agree with Chagrined and let me start by saying nicely done on the writing front except for his points. For this to make any sense you have to let us cheer for someone and I want that someone to be Bill. The whole guilt thing has to be gone at this point unless you are drifting off into some fantasy land where people get off on being doormats. Really hoping you bring this around as your writing to this point is solid. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Two Mistakes

In the story, she really doesn't care if she saves her marriage, there is absolutly no effort to make this remotly tolerable, the boyfriend is simply obnoxious and needs to be seriously hurt and no man would stay, so that is what holds the story together. Slap the shit out of them both and walk away from this pain and humilation or keep the story going and try and convince us to stay with this. Either give Bill his balls back or this is just Bonnietaylor bullshit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
it is the Author's story right? he/she can develop the Plot anyway they want right?

that is WHY the story fails. EXTREME behavior... be it words actions etc-- cuases EXTREME reaction.

anything else is just BULLSHIT. Look this is NOT brain surgery.

in chapter 1 the wife makes several strong promises about what she will NOT do to the husband IF he stays in the marriage. .

in chapter 2 she breaks all of them ... yet the husband does NOT react.

WHY? the author never explains.

I DONT CARE HOW THE HUSBAND REACTS... but he has to REACT in some way.

ergo this sory is a total failure

There should be

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 14 years ago
I must admit...

I don't understand why your main character didn't just tell her not to come home, cleared out the accounts, and made it clear that the marriage was over. Why waste time and energy on this woman, who is clearly somewhat sick. Hell, if she wants to be submissive, why can't she be submissive with her husband instead of the smirking scumbag? Ah well, more anon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Well written story but there is no binding love between Bill and Nancy. Just makes you feel bad after reading the second chapter. Bitter humiliation for either party is always bad with out redemption. Maybe the character “Mustache” just loves to break up marriages and humiliate the husband. Stories should be emotional but also uplifting. I do not see how the author is ever going to bring Bill and Nancy together again after this posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Title Better Story

Great title and even a better storyline. Well written and erotically charged. Your masterful pacing is noted and appreciated. Count my vote for many installments to this series and thanks for your efforts.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 14 years ago
Women don't forget, and never fully forgive.

All he can really do now is either lump it and stay to eventually become a bitter old man, or swap out all the family photos with the New Orleans photos then head out for greener, or at least marginally less painful pastures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Hubby is no saint, having cheated on his wife for three months and Nancy is getting something that he can't give...dominated. I'm not saying that he should leave her; but he needs to take his head outta his ass and give her what she wants. It'll be a win/win.

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
your husband character is inconsistent

that is the only real problem with this second chapter. I hope you make him do something in the third part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Actually I like it

I am enjoying this story, not because it is truly realistic, but because it presents a paradox for the husband to figure out. He loves his W. He likes the new W in regards to the sex, BUT...the price is very very high.

She on the other hand has paid no price to this point. She is getting what she wants from both men. But, her husband has been finally pushed to the point that denial is in fact a river in Egypt and not a place he can reach any longer. What does he do?

In reality he cannot shoot her. He cannot beat her up. He could beat up the other man, but what does that do other than put him in jail. He can leave her, but he loves her. She doesn't respect him, but she didn't before because of his affair. Could she ever respect him? He doesn't know.

For those that say there is no tension, I suggest that the author has given us an ordinary man, not a navy seal with good friends that can take the other man out, not a loyal husband because he has failed, rather a man that unfortunately who is in love and lust with his W but now must decide if she is worth it. It would appear she is not, but he is going to have to naw his own arm off to leave her, can he?

I am curious to see how JG addresses this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why

is he still in the house. He should just pack up and leave her.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
This is your

fantasy. You write well. Maybe next time, try to make it more believable or allow your male character to grow a pair. I did not say husband, because their marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The author Is Not A Physical Man

So his idea of how to handle this isn't mine, he is a pussy I'm not. The love and respect, the vows, the trust are all gone, so is his marriage. Pain and humilation turn the writer on, for most of us we hate it in our lives but reading about someone else can work if they do something about it. Bill so far is a total loser, has done nothing right and really nobody gives a rats ass about the wife and the sleeze bag except wanting some real pain. I'll see what the next chap. brings but when pussy's write stories they write about pussy's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
get rid of her

Ditch the bitch. Quit being so soft (or if you prefer, a pussy)

grogers7grogers7almost 14 years ago
unfinished story

Husband will take some action; wife will have some reaction. The current stopping point is the climax of the story. An ending as well written as the beginning would be appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HARRY YOU ILLITERATE FUCKING TRAMP

Where were you fucking raised to have the manners of a fucking slob? You sound like you have serious issues with women and that makes you a fucking nonce.

whatever2258whatever2258almost 14 years ago
Somthing to think about

There may be more to story than meats the eye. The husband should check his finances

this guy may be a scam artist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Rehnquist was right...

I knew I absolutely hated it; but rehnquist was able to articulate it while I was merely (absolutely) disgusted. Not a likable character in the bunch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yes, it's your story, but...

Fiction does not mean you have carte blanche to do anything just because it's your world and you are god. Well, technically, you can, but you do so at the risk of destroying any credibility, any worth in the story.

<P>

She's violated almost every condition he had to avoid a divorce. You have take things to such a point that any reconciliation would require negating everything that came before it, forcing it where it logical does not belong. Even there is no reconciliation, you took things so far and so fast there is no logical reason why he has not left the house or changed the locks so she can't get in. He's not in a stupor, so you can't use that as an excuse why he hasn't called a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crush Balls & Male Humiliation

There is no sense to this other than the writers need for male humiliation and to push it out for those few like him who are so numbly jaded that now only the worst fetish allows him to get it up and jack off to the inhumanity of his sick mind.<P>

Go away little sick one - try to regain a smidgen of your lost self respect.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Looking FORWARD to chapter 3

I thought this was a good story when I read the first chapter. I still think so after reading the second chapter. I agree that if you believe in the characters at all, you're screaming at hubby to DO SOMETHING. What, I don't know, because one of the comments posted here indicated there isn't a whole hell of a lot he can do other than leave a woman he obviously loves. That would be hard for a lot of guys, particularly one suffering from guilt for his own actions. But you can't deny that the writer has ramped up the emotional tug of the story. Whether he throws her out, beats up the rival, walks out on her, whatever; a lot of readers are going to be cheering. I've read some of the writer's stories before and I remember that he has written longer pieces before where both husband and wife got bruised during the process of infidelity but finally managed to get back together. I don't know what's going to happen, and there's nothing wrong with writing a tragedy where the husband gets royally screwed and loses everything including his pride, but as a reader I hope that isn't the case.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 14 years ago
Well wimp either taker her back or get the divorce you really need.

You fucked up and now you need to finish it. Sorry but you let her to this. Suck it up and fix it or forget her and move on. Now that we have talked about the plot. I think it is well written I just don't like the wimpy part of the series. I should have seen this coming from the first chapter, It probably won't get any better in the next chapter either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
she isn't his anymore

Bill is correct that she isn't his anymore. She doesn't let him go down on her like he likes to do probably because Mustache ordered her not to. He spots her in a public place which she stated she had lunch with him, one of the rules he put in place for her not to do to be spotted in public. She also has he stated that she humiliated him when they met for their meeting with exposing herself and in with her lover there and also seeing the photos of her in New Orleans. All these were rules that it was over if she did this. He still has not forced the issue and has only locked himself in his room. By now he realizes it will never end, that Mustache will use her time and again and the humiliation will continue but at a more frequent pace. Can he follow up on his rules or was it a hollow threat. Nicely written and found to be quite creative and interesting. Thanks for sharing.

StormXStormXalmost 14 years ago
Owned by One - Operated by Another

Reading the many comments one common assumption seems to be that it is not possible for a man or a woman to be in love with their spouse, yet have real need that their mate can not meet. Now this is a common assumption, because for most couples this is simply not true or they are able to sublimate their unmet need. However, there are a people and couples out there that this does not apply to; you might say they are the exception that proves the rule.

I do not say this from some philosophical or academic perspective from from personal experience. I am friends with several individuals who are happy in very long term and seemingly stable poly amorous relationships. I also know several females that are to all intents and purposes very happy wives and good mothers. However, they have.. a little drum roll please ... very strong submissive needs. In at least two of these cases, the husband and is fully aware of these needs and they have gotten involved in the BDSM lifestyle. I have talked about this with both husband and wife and they both understand two things. First, their relationship began and evolved prior to the wife's understanding and exploration of her submissive needs. As a result, and these are my words perceptions, they each perceive the other a more nilla and traditional framework. And each is very happy with the other within this framework where they spend the over whelming majority of their life together.

The two wives in this case, have come to crave some of the harder, darker more intense experiences including pain and humiliation. Both wives and husbands understand the wives need and both understand that the wife will never see her husband as anything other than a loving caring man, while the husbands admit there is a point they won't cross with their wives when it comes to pain and humiliation.

I should point out that I've never gotten any indication that these two men are wimpy in any way. Quite the opposite. At one time, one of them did express a wish that she had never learned about her submissive side, but then followed by saying she is never happier or more relaxed then after she has explored her "dark places".

As a result each of these wives have a real life Dom that fills these women's needs. Now in both of these cases, the husband is aware of and has met the Dominant. And to my knowledge, neither Dom has ever done anything to rub his activities and/or control of the women in the husband's nose. Nor, have they embarrassed the submissives in front of their husband's, at least not without having discussed it and planned it with husbands.

My only point in mentioning these two couples is because the general events in this story are not that far fetched or improbable. It also serves as reminder that the that are many choices between beating/leaving them and being a complete wimp.

That said, I have to agree with many... that in the time frame presented.. the public meeting followed so soon by mustached man's planned and choreographed meeting. With no serious discussion with the wife about what she needed and why? Even the husband's I respect for what they have sacrificed for their love... I suspect in this situation they would have said adios.

Anyway.. that's my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stormx

I understand what you are saying but there is a huge sexual element in these relationships so saying there is something they need their husbands can't give also involves a lot of sex, nasty degreading sex. Saying the husband isn't wimpy or a cockold is bullshit, this is a unbalanced relationship that wouldn't work with any husband I know or would want to know. This would have to be a open marriage with the husband exploring outside sex and relationships to come close to working but even then I would walk away, I find this lifestyle dark, ugly, degreading for everyone involved and in real life, not a fantasy, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stormx-I don´t agree with you.

Sorry, but even when a husband let his wife have her dark side fullfilled, ins´t never FREE.I know ONE couple like that but... the husband play around a lot(she knows and agrees because he let her have a bdsm partner).A one sided relationship, don´t matter what, isn´t a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
There is a solution

Bill can man up and beat the living hell out of the guy who stole his woman, that would do more to re-establish his dominance over his wife than cryiong or talking.

After he beats the hell out of him he might want to jail rape him with a chain saw.

MiandEv2007MiandEv2007almost 14 years ago
I love the story...

just my thing...I look forward to seeing what depths she will sink to and how her husband reacts. Great job...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's over

It's time to change the locks on the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
stay true to form

Bill was adament about the rules for the affair. He warned the wife his was at the breaking point after seeing her and lover at the mall with another woman dressed alike. Bill made his final statement then. I can't see him sitting at the booth and not doing something when lover begins to touch his wife's nipple. At that moment Bill would have punched lover, grapped hair and slammed face into table, pulled lover out of booth and stomped his nuts, and told wife she had two hours to pick up her stuff and find a place to live. Bill is slightly bigger and has already paid his dues for his affair 12 years ago - for sure-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too Whimpy

When asshole told his wife what to do in the bar a real man would have gone ballistic

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
I felt half sorry for the husband in last installment !

Bill kinda-sorta owed her a fling, but not like this. The chump deserves it if he stays.

theFBReftheFBRefabout 11 years ago
anger

Man all i felt is anger when i read that

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF?

No way her "affair" matches hubby's fling. If Nancy needs domination and humiliation hubby can provide that. Just bring home a couple hot bimbos and bang 'em in front of her. Make her watch. Who the hell would want to touch this diseased shank? Hopefully hubby grows a pair. Captures mustache man at gun point, has Nancy tie him naked to a chair, then puts a knife in her hand and the gun to her head and tells her to castrate mustache or he' ll blow her mind... What a mind fuck that Wpuld be huh... Castrating the sob would do humanity a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once again this fails to achieve anything meaningful.

The husband simply can't seem to do anything. He doesn't challenge her when she meets him in public as he has told her not to. He allows her to introduce him to the other man, like he said not to. He sets all these rules, she breaks them and he does nothing? What is the sense of that? Where is the story? He's a giant pile of Jello? This whole thing is implausible. No stars.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Please, please

dump the bitch. He should have done it that first night at dinner.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 9 years ago
Path not taken

In chapter one Bill laid down some simple deal breaker conditions one of them public exposure. Nothing except maybe appearing on television can be much more public than a shopping mall I would think. On encounter with the three Bill at the very least must bring that up to Nancy in the instant. A simple direct phrase would suffice, something on the order of, "Nancy, it is time for you to choose between two roles you tell me are both important you." Bill would then do his turn and walk away.

I am not suggesting Nancy would, or should, drop her affair as far as the story goes. In fact Nancy would almost have to opt to continue her affair for the story to have further direction toward author's intended end point. This chapter would change dramatically and would probably force an additional chapter or two to the story. I still think that is the direction the story should have taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Old johnny galt

Just can't suck enough dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very simple. Nip this shit in the bud.

Nancy was still holding up her skirt when Bill stood and whispered in her hear, "don't come home tonight. As a matter of fact, don't come home at all. Ever."

As Bill started to walk away from the humiliating scene he had a second thought. Mustache was sitting there smirking as Bill's first, charged with anger and fury, hit him in the left cheekbone. Bill walked out rubbing his knuckles.

Man the fuck up Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just another wimpy cuckold tale

Just another one for the wimpy wanker file. No real man tolerates this or puts up with so much disrespect and humiliation. Stupid. Silly and Sad.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Hell, i want tobitch slap the mustache and he aint even real

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not loving, not erotic, not well written. Just sick.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I normally do not fulminate anonymously and this author seems to have stopped writing. This is a seriously fucked up story. Ch. 1 was already over the line of what most men would accept; maybe, if a guy had an affair years earlier, he would go reluctantly go along with wife having a fling. I can't imagine doing that even if it meant divorce, but maybe someone cld do that for a short time and not lose all self-respect.

But this is just degrading for Bill; I get Nancy gets off on being humiliated. Some women and even a few men do; OK but when shithead pulls Bill into it, how can he possibly keep any self-respect and accept what is being done, not to Nancy but to Bill just sitting there and accepting it. He should have fucked the asshole up badly and dumped Nancy. I think I'll pass on the last chapter. I gave it 1*; it's not well-written and Bill's willingness to accept this doesn't make sense in the way this character had previously been developed. Really bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic wimp and author - 1*

Rocky62Rocky626 months ago

Follow and fuck mr douchebag up, torch his house

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

Sucks. End it, now.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Some really sad sorts who need a lot of counseling, or maybe 10,000 volts, on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous