The Vent

Story Info
There's no hiding from It. It's everywhere and it needs you.
3.3k words
4.54
12.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Run. Run. Run- Until your legs burn, your chest, your throat burn. Squeezing. You can't breathe, can't see, can't think. Metal plating underfoot, you trip and grasp onto the railing. Wheezing- You can't-

You felt it before you heard or smelled it. Around your ankle, not quite body temperature but sticky. Slick. Before your reflexes pulled you away, you were jerked back. Head making contact with the floor, you are briefly knocked unconscious.

It's unmercilessly fleeting. You still know you are in danger. You can't grab on to anything. You can't stop your descent down the path and towards the wall. K-Knife...- It's as though your very intentions are being read. Your arms are pinned awkwardly to your body: one flush against your side, the other bent across your chest with your wrist resting near your shoulder.

Overhead lights blind you between conscious blinks. You can't scream, even as your legs feel claustrophobic, your hips feel squeezed, and a darkness cuts a line in your vision. Not completely though. Only just to the bridge of your nose. You can't see. You can't move. You can't scream.

Why the vent...? You screw your eyes shut as your throat clenches. Something is crawling up your leg. Panicked breaths flew from flared nostrils. You can feel it straining against your clothing. A wet smell hits you, unlike anything you've smelt before. It curled your stomach and bile burned your nose. You want to kick and scream, but can't.

Your body is reactive to the feeling. Wet. Slimy. Slowly worming its way past your calf, curling around your knee, slithering up your thigh and spreading out, nearly engulfing the entirety of your upper leg. Goosebumps broke out all over your body. It didn't stop crawling up. To your panties, first simply covering them before wrapping around them, spreading out more and more until-

Tears squeezed out of your eyes. Your chest heaved from hysterical sobs as warmth travels up your leg. Slowly. It's not from this... thing. It's you. Tingling. Pleasant. The higher it reached, the better it felt, until it reached your pubic area. Then you truly felt it.

It didn't calm your panic. It didn't dim it in the slightest. It felt revolting as something much firmer worked its way between your still clothed legs. It pressed against your clothed labia. It writhed and rolled. Pressed into you. Something inside of you ached. The feeling became more and more pronounced. Like there was less of a barrier between you and it.

My- My clothing-!

The appendage was smooth. Pliable. Not unlike the ooze still covering your leg and hip. How do you know? You inhale sharply as you clearly feel it against your sex. You clench at nothing. You want to clench hard, make it difficult for it to- ...to- But you merely clench in anticipation. You stare at the ceiling as it writhes between your folds.

It didn't wait long. You feel slick from your cunt all the way to your ass. There wasn't much resistance when it slithered inside of you. It didn't hurt. It was maybe an inch and a half in. You could barely feel it. Your body craved more. Your muscles clenched down as it pulled back and pushed in, again too shallow.

Too shallow...?

In, out. In, out. In, out. You moaned softly, mouth falling agape. Slowly you were filled. The pace didn't change, but the length did. All the way out, all the way back in. Over and over again. If you closed your eyes, it wasn't so bad. You could almost forget all the horrible shit. Almost. You whimpered as you came. Something nudged your clit, then engulfed it.

"A-Ahhh...."

Your head lolled to the side as your mouth hung open wide. Saliva trailed down your cheek. You stared at nothing, then closed your eyes as you came once more. If only I could spread my legs...

Liquid seeps from your pussy. Is it you? Or it? It soaks your ass, your legs- it even travels up your back and out the vent. Smells... You bite your lip as you cum again. You can't think straight anymore. You roll your hips and clench down, hoping it doesn't stop.

Warmth traveled up your navel, past your ribs, up to your breasts. A similar feeling engulfed your nipples to the one around your clit. Like sucking... You can't quite arch your back. Your body rocks subtly with each thrust. A wet SQUELCH punctuates each movement. A gentle creak of the metal paneling of the vent. You cum again. You moan a name. You cum again. It doesn't stop.

You feel good.

Just as you're about to hit another high, it stops. The appendage is pulled from your vagina with a loud POP before slithering up your navel.

"W-Wha-d'ya s-sto- Ha-aahh?!"

Something strange touches your leg-

FUCK IT'S BIG-!!

You begin to panic once more. It's too big. It's too fucking BIG! It doesn't waste any time in pressing between your labia and into your entrance.

Panicked cries of pain and fear finally bubble to your lips. Only a few sounds were squeaked out before you were unable to make anymore. It's smooth at the very tip, but it's all very wrong. There's a ridge just under what must be the head and- OH FUCK IT'S INSIDE-!!!

Your body stiffens from the sudden intrusion. You couldn't take a full breath. You can't- You fucking CAN'T-! Something hot spreads inside of you. It pulled out. The pain quickly subsided. Wait. It-? PUSHED IN!!!

But the pain was gone.

You stared down the hall in awe. You can feel it. It's too big. It's... it should be spitting you in half. You furrow your brows. It doesn't quite feel good, but it doesn't hurt. Oh. Wait... Your eyes droop.

Nevermind...

It did feel good. Hot. Full. Tingly. Things were moved, pressed, and stretched that you never thought possible- that you never dreamed of. As big as it is, it's as pliable as the first. It pulls all the way out, only to slam in against your cervix hard. You cum as you feel a familiar appendage creep further up and wrap around your throat. You aren't choked, but it does rub its tip against your lips until you willingly open up and take it into your mouth.

It tastes like you...

You never really thought about it, but getting fucked in the pussy and mouth at the same time feels amazing. You cum again as something wet gushes down your throat. You don't taste it, but it feel so fucking good... Something makes your cunt sticky. Full even after the monster cock pulls away. It pushes into your cervix with each thrust. You push against it.

More... More.... Fuck me! Fucking fill me up already...!

Something presses into your ass. You only moan and choke when it pushes inside of you. Nothing hurts. Nothing feels bad. Why did you run in the first place...? You couldn't remember. You couldn't remember anything, anymore.

Your ass received the same treatment as your cunt. Stretched, filled, retracted and replaced by something so much better. The pain was almost unbearable. Until it wasn't. Then you couldn't stop cumming. Mouth, ass, pussy- You're so full, feel so good, that you don't know what's going to happen when it's all over. You're scared.

Something inside of you changed. Something- Oh god- Something's not right... It's... so tight... Fuck, you can't stop cumming... It's tight- Getting tighter...! You choke and heave as the things between your legs suddenly burrow deep inside of you. The one in your mouth is mercifully removed so you can vomit and cough uncontrollably.

Against your cervix, something moves. It digs past the opening and forces it OPEN-!

Your eyes snap open.

You're going to die.

It's moving inside of you, expanding TOO MUCH-! TOO MUCH- IT'S TOO MUCH!!

More fluid explodes inside of you, followed by something else. Your womb, your ass- intestines- YOU'RE DEAD. YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE-!!!

You can't believe your cumming. It doesn't hurt. None of this hurts. But you know it's going to kill you in the end. It feels so fucking good... You feel every individual bead that rushes inside of you. Every individual egg. Egg... It's filling you with eggs and cum.

It's impregnating you.

You cum again. It allows you to scream. Not just you. Many others scream with you. Alongside you.

You feel like you're about to burst. It retracts from your body. Nothing follows it. Every drop of cum, every egg remains inside of you. Deep. Safe. Safe... Your neck is released. The slime remains. You couldn't escape even if you wanted to. Wanted... You don't want to leave.

Some time goes by. You sleep. You don't grow hungry or thirsty. But you are tired. More are dragged down the halls. Some are unconscious, others are kicking and screaming. They'll all end up like you. And you can't help but to smile.

They'll all be mothers. Just like you...

...

The voices were too loud. Footfalls like a stampede. Your head was splitting in half. You can't-

ONE.

You know what you must do.

Pain is replaced. Your hypersensitivity shifts and changes. You can still hear, still feel their movements, but it no longer brings pain.

Inside of you, though...

Split off. One pair of footsteps becoming clearer. Louder. You can hear their breathing...

YES.

The door is opened. A light is shined. You feel no need to shy away. A shocked gasp.

"You-! Hey, you alive?!" They rush over and check your pulse. You grab their wrist and use your body weight to push them to the floor.

You don't need help holding them down, but it is given, anyways. This is no military man. Clothing... Medic, yes. And-?

MALE.

Perfect.

He stutters when he sees your ruined clothing. Questions: "What happened-?! Uhh..." But cuts himself off as you roll your hips onto his. As he tenses, he is unable to move anymore. No calling for help. No fighting back. You can get what is needed and finally-

Despite the paralysis, there is still subtle movement. The medic trembles under your weight. He inhales sharply as you unbuckle his trousers and free his cock from his pants.

Still soft...? Thick mucus suddenly floods your mouth. It's body temperature and sticky, and though he releases a squeak of revulsion, it's quickly replaced with a flustered sigh as his member begins to grow and stiffen with no further intervention on your part.

You waste no time in jumping onto that cock, rolling your hips and moaning as fluids begin to seep from deep within you.

COMPLACENCY.

His face was hidden behind a respirator, but his fear was palpable. As was his arousal. The room already smelled of sex, and he hasn't cummed yet. No, wait-

You moan as warmth flooded inside of you. You need more than that... Leaning back, you brace your palms on the floor as you continue to slam your hips against his. It would have been more enjoyable if he was more... willing, but you'll get what you needed. Everything else will be provided for later.

DIVERSITY.

More genetic material. Just a little more... You need only a little more, then you will be impregnated once again. Your own eggs could only go so far... you need something more. You need more cum- different cum- so that you can carry even more offspring in the future.

Your thighs stick to his clothing. Opaque slime oozes from between your legs, out of your mouth... Nearly odorless, but not quite. Every inch of your body is covered in a thin scum of this mucus. It keeps you hydrated, from feeling hunger, from feeling pain. You can fuck for hours and hours at a time and not tire. You'll go until It is satisfied with your work.

Your fingers ghost over your clit, spread your labia wide as you sit upright and relish the feeling of hot cum filling you once again. He's still hard and throbbing, though his head is turned to the side as whimpers softly.

You take off some of his equipment. Not because you need to, but because you want to. Tears soaked his cheeks. Cute... You force him to face you and then you shove your tongue past his parted lips.

He chokes, but moans into your mouth. The fluid makes it easier, I promise. He finally accepts and fully relaxes underneath you, bucking into your pussy rhythmically but otherwise remaining still and at your mercy.

Even after he's spent, you don't feel like it's anywhere near enough. You rise to your feet, legs sturdy and not a drop of cum leaking out of you. Oh, you drip. You drip and have thick ropes of slime that are omnipresent on and in your body, but all that precious cum is safely inside of you.

You leave as the medic is pulled away into a nearby vent. More willing surrogates...

You found them. In a common room. The majority of the company. You rubbed your clit and fingered yourself as you looked them up and down. Examining. Waiting.

"What the fuck?" It was a laugh. Not government men. Mercs. He stepped up and didn't bother waiting in grabbing one of your breasts with a gloved hand.

You were shoved to your knees.

"Uhhh... what the fuck is wrong with her...?" One piped up. Most of the others were too busy gawking and ooh- ing over you immediately taking a cock in either hand and one in your mouth.

"Who gives a fuck?! You're gonna say "No" to a willing slut?"

Some are more willing than others at first...

They are already affected, even if they don't realize it fully. You smell of hormones and need, and before long, none can resist you.

You're face down and ass up, cock lined up with your pussy. It's shoved in without any prep.

Not that you needed any.

"Ho-ly FUCK that's a nice, tight little hole right there!" You're roughly slapped on the ass. You clench around his cock and moan loudly.

There's little rhythm to his movements. He's merely doing what feels good for him. You don't mind, though. Your body has been trained to enjoy every little sensation. Being used as a living fleshlight is practically your only purpose in life.

And a walking womb...

They take turns fucking you. They never ask, they are never considerate, they merely pass you off to the next John like they've rented you for the evening. Well... they mostly have, in all fairness.

One adventurous soul shoved his cock into your ass and only got a groan from you. Now they all wanted a turn in pounding into your puckered hole.

Good.

Your fucked so roughly, so suddenly, that you can only scream and arch your back, clinging onto the rug underneath you for dear life. Even after most had had at least one turn, It wasn't satisfied yet. Neither were you.

You sat upright and spread your legs wide, plunging four fingers into your cunt as they all looked on and encouraged you with laughter and calls of "Do it, slut!" And "Fuck, never seen such a nasty whore before!" And "You wanna fucking play, princess?! Fucking fine by me! C'mere!"

One man grabbed your legs, pulling you forwards and onto your back as he nearly folds you in half. Your hand is pulled from from your sex as he smears his own hand in the copious fluids streaming from your cunt.

"Ever been fisted?" You owlishly shake your head. No, but you've had something much better than that...

"Well you're about to be, princess!"

Perhaps you take it a little too well... As though that is a bad thing. They're all morbidly fascinated by how you not only accommodate a grown man's fist into your vagina so quickly, but how you also are able to take him all but punching inside of you. It's grotesque, especially considering that not a single splattering of cum was to be seen-

Something began to snap in the lot of them. There was no more order to how they fucked you. Cocks were shoved into your face, into all of your holes...

You sat with one cock up your ass with another slamming into your pussy from the front. You bobbed your head down onto a duck in your mouth, and you pumped your hands around the cocks in your hands. Even the men that were uncertain of partaking in your body were now fucking you ruthlessly.

Leg over his shoulder, you were spread wide for all to see. Cock slamming into your ass, pussy engorged with arousal and full of cum-

You rode a particularly thick cock. It split you to your cervix. Fuck it's mixing up the cum inside of you... You were shoved forwards as another cock was jammed into your overstuffed cunt.

Ohhh FUCK it felt so fucking GOOD. Your body began to tremble from overexertion and euphoria. Two in your pussy, two in your ass- always one in your mouth. They were almost wrung dry. You needed only a little more...!

You crawled over to the one that hasn't fucked you yet. You grip onto his thighs and pull yourself up onto his lap, already fumbling with his belt and zipper. He's rock hard and cum has soaked through his boxers. You scrape it off with your fingers and lick them clean. You don't care if he thinks it's hot. You sink down onto his cock and ride him.

There's no more tact to your movements. You need him to cum now so It can fuck you already! He's a two pump chump, like the rest of them. It takes you maybe seven minutes to fuck him dry. You get up and shove him back into his chair. Stumbling, you walk to a nearby wall vent, unable to wait any long.

If you do, you're going to fucking explode...!

"E-Enough...? Enough?! P-Please...!" You drop to your knees and desperately pry off the grate.

Silence, but- Wait-

YES.

Something is coming. It is coming.

You nearly cry in relief as familiar shapes slither forth. You don't care that those nasty men are still there, conscious and watching. Neither does It. They do nothing as It's mass writhes between your legs, before shooting out to grab each of them.

They will be kept for later, the useful tools they are. You, however...

It wastes no time in thrusting inside of you all at once. As you cry out, a familiar fluid gushes inside of you. It doesn't have to please you, but It does. It fucks you as though it's the first time all over again.

So thick...! You place your hands on your lower abdomen and cum as you feel how your body twists and stretches to accommodate such massive girth and length.

You feel the cum inside of you being pushed farther and farther in. In and out- The one in your pussy pulls out as the one in your ass pushes in. Oh, It's so fucking good...

Suddenly you are split wide, a familiar feeling of being pumped full of liquid and thick, bead like eggs rushes inside of you. You scream as you cum for the final time. Exhaustion hits you as It removes itself from your heaving form.

You didn't catch the growth spreading in the room. It doesn't really matter to you. It's all home to you now. You don't really care about what happens to those mercs. Are they still here? Does it matter?

You rub your abdomen, already noting how it shifts and changes under your touch. Already...?

NOT YET. SOON.

You close your eyes.

Soon. Yes...

It knows what's best, so you trust it. Of course you do. Why wouldn't you? It takes such good care of you and the other surrogate mothers...

Maybe there will be more this time? You are so excited to welcome more life into this world. You can't wait to welcome more of It's children to life!