All Comments on 'The Veronica Story Pt. 10'

by jfbreak

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A joy

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful, well-told story. And kudos

For your perseverance, in spite of the negative comments from the clueless jerks. It was truly believable because I knew of a young couple who allowed an older man into their marriage. I have no idea what actually went on, because he never said, but I do know that at a company party, the young wife kissed him on the lips several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-thank you for...........

What are you talking about? What jerks? Is this clown deleting comments? Two comments and neither one is negative. WTF author. If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. You fucking knew when you posted in this category that there would be harsh responses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You pulled it together.

I started out being frustrated by the aimlessness of the plot. But you rallied and pulled it together. The explanation at the end really served to firm things up. I understand the feelings and am firmly convinced that it is possible to simultaneously love more than one. It is also possible to be thoroughly married to a woman who is not the love of your life. There's some pain that comes with that discovery.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Not bad, at least it's finally over. Spanish was a nice touch, but

You should have added xlation

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
And it finally ends.

This series kept holding promise, but never delivered. It also should have been edited to about half the length.

jfbreakjfbreakover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to those who enjoyed it

Thank you for all the comments, good and bad. For someone who suggested I could not stand the heat - I have not deleted or edited any comments on any of the ten parts.

For those interested, this was my first fictional story and it was not intended for this forum. I originally posted this story on my personal blog so readers following along never realized it was a work of fiction until the end. I completely understand that from a story perspective, it was horribly long winded, but it fit the format of the blog I write.

I would like to offer this to some of the negative commenters (feeding the trolls as it were): If your intent is to help educate the writer in a helpful, community sort of way, well, frankly, being a jerk doesn't work. If your intent was to just be a jerk, while you did succeed at that, you certainly did not get under my skin. But kudos for your efforts.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Beautiful!

Every chapter of this series is simply beautiful. I love the story and the characters. You accomplished everything you say you set out to do and you did it superbly. It's well written, engaging and evocative of the love your characters felt for each other, and you for them. It's touching, thought provoking and will remain in my head and in my heart. There is sex in the tale but there's more of compassion and love.

This is a wonderful story masterfully told. Thank you so much for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous