The Veronica Story Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story wrote itself, over and over in my head for weeks. The issues of married men who get off on watching their wives with others is obviously a topic I am very familiar with. What Jonah represented to me was a new generation of men with this particular kink, but are not nearly as uptight about the feelings they have about it. They don't associate male cum with automatically making you gay. They recognize that a wife isn't ruined just because another man has fucked her. For men my age with this kink, those conflicts forced upon us by society in our youth create guilt and self shame in what we so very much find enjoyable. I wanted to show that Jonah had none of that shame. When, as a 15 year-old, he gladly went down on Tabitha after his uncle had just cum inside of her, he was well on his way to a life of sexuality without fear or guilt or labels. I admire that about Jonah.

Jonah also has the maturity to recognize that people can love a primary partner but have crushes on others without forcing a decision of one or the other. For men my age who experience this urge to see their wife with another, there is this assumption that the woman will strictly engage in no-feelings, NSA sex. When they find that the wife is reluctant to just fuck any random guy, there is a since of frustration. And then, when the woman does agree to sleep with a guy, the husband is jealous to learn that she may grow attached. As sex columnist Dan Savage says, this is varsity level sex. Of course, some wives can also engage in no-feelings sex, but it hasn't been my experience. I liked that Jonah was not threatened by Veronica's friendship and ultimately, her feelings of love.

I made several references to songs during the story. In fact, these were songs that came up on my playlist that happen to come up as I was thinking about the story. I'll never be able to hear Diamonds & Pearls without thinking of Veronica.

Logistically, writing this story was a nightmare. I write in the mornings before work, about 45 minutes at the most. Meanwhile, my mind was working non-stop. I lost so many conversations because I couldn't get them written down. In fact, I could have written this story for another 20 chapters, but I had to end it to give my mind a rest. Pressing the publish button on the final part was a huge relief, though sad for sure. I now understand how professional writers can get in a zone and lock themselves away for 20 hours.

The other problem with limited time to write was editing. There are so many edits that I will now go back and make. Now I know why writers have editors.

Thanks to all of you who followed this story and made comments. I really do appreciate it.

12