The Verse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Part them now," he demanded.

I moved my legs open slightly, starting to panic. "Can you at least ask the others to leave?!? They are all watching!"

He didn't answer as he slid his fingers down, reaching down to cup my pussy in his hand and squeeze lightly. He touched my bald lips with his fingertips, his touch feather soft as he moved to look at what he was doing, watching his fingers play over my sex. He pushed a finger into my slit and I closed my eyes, embarrassed that I was already so wet.

"I like this," he purred, sliding his finger back and forth. He slid a finger into me and I sucked in a breath, not expecting it. He'd said touch!!! His thumb slid up to my clit, rolling over it as he watched his fingers from a few inches away. "You are sensitive to the touch," he said breathily. "I like that very much."

I didn't answer, I looked away from everyone, closing my eyes and taking hold of the blankets. I was trying not to let the feelings overwhelm me, the bliss that was shooting through me. Humiliation and horror that everyone was watching should have been enough to overwhelm the pleasure, but it was actually adding to it. I let out a panting whimper as my back arched, knowing I was about to come.

"Peak for me, my Little Ollie," he whispered, then sucked my nipple up between his lips.

I let out a cry of ecstasy as it hit me, yanking my body up from my hips as I thrashed with every wave.

"That is perfect!" he cooed, his eyes bright as he watched in awe.

I came down, trying to catch my breath and unlock my limbs as he leaned up and ran his tongue over my lips.

"Touching is good, yes?' he asked in amusement.

"I didn't suck."

"Suck?"

"It wasn't awful."

He chuckled. "Come, taste me, touch me," he said, laying on his back and putting an arm behind his head.

"You want me to jerk you off? Is that what you are telling me to do?" I asked, a little incredulous.

"No! You will not try to do that, or harm me in any way! I wish to peak as well, you use your hand. Have you never...?"

"That's what I meant. It wasn't literal, it's a term for... making a man peak using your hand."

"That is what I wish, yes."

I glanced around the room, horrified. I had actually never done that before. Aaron had never been big on that, he always wanted me to go down on him. That, I was good at. I rolled to my side, shaking as I put my hand on his ribs. "If I don't do this, you will punish me again?" I asked in a bare whisper.

"If you disobey any order I give you at all," he said darkly, scowling at me.

I glanced around again. They were all watching me, all of them. Even Callen had gone back to his bed, his back against the wall as he toyed with Lair's hair.

I turned back to Endrew, my eyes skittering over his erect penis as I swallowed hard and moved to hover over him. Nervously, I kissed his chest, then left a trail of kisses up to his shoulder.

"It is not tasting, but I will accept it," he said softly. "It is kiss even there?"

"Yeah," I answered breathlessly, starting to shake. I closed my eyes and moved further down, kissing his abs lightly as I slid my hand further down his waist. I ran my fingertips through the hair above his cock as he let out a pleased sigh. I kept going, letting my fingers wrap around the base of his cock, just shy of being able to touch around it. I slid my hand up slowly, lightly, until I got halfway up it's length, then took hold more firmly and began slowly moving my hand up and down.

He made a noise of displeasure. "Is that how it is done in your Verse?" he asked in confusion.

"I don't really know, I have never done it."

"You have never touched a man this way?"

"No... I've never jerked a guy off."

"Hold your hand here," he said more gently, correcting the placement of my hand. "Not so hard, then stroke like this. Yes. Like that," he breathed, laying back again.

Embarrassed, I sat there stroking his cock as everyone watched. This place was insane. After several minutes, my arm began aching and I sat up, switching hands. Several minutes later, I switched again, then again. He didn't seem put off that it was taking so long, he seemed to be enjoying it, but I was ready for it to be over. Tasting was allowed and I knew I was good at that, and anything was better than the burning in my arms as everyone watched me failing miserably.

I leaned over him and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock and he let out a strangled yelp as he half sat up and his hands darted to my hair to take hold of my head. I slid my lips all the way down as far as I could go until his cock was hitting the back of my throat as he panted in confusion and alarm. I heard more movement and voices closeby and when I opened my eyes, everyone was close, right next to the bed watching me in shock.

I closed my eyes, ignoring them, pretending I didn't have an audience as I took hold of the base of his thick shaft and pulled my lips back up, pressing my tongue hard against the ridge as I moved around for a better angle.

"Ungaia!" Endrew cried in what sounded like bliss.

I kept going, sucking for all I was worth, ignoring the murmurs around me. He let out a long, low moan as he came, shooting into my mouth and I swallowed, pulling and sucking until he was done.

I sat up, wiping my mouth on the back of my hand as he looked at me, his eyes wild.

"You... you fear putting your mouth to mine, yet you would put your mouth THERE?!? That... that is not a thing done here."

"You didn't like it?"

"I liked it very much! I have never peaked so quickly!"

That was fast?!? Ugh.

"It is a thing where I am from and it's not seen as taboo. You said tasting, using my mouth was ok."

"I am not objecting! I am just very surprised! That was... the most pleasant thing I have ever felt!"

"Can you teach me to do that?" Lair asked, his eyes bright.

Callen made a shocked noise, then looked at me hopefully.

"Me too?" Mallee asked quickly, blushing.

I looked around, my face heating. "I... ummm... sure. I guess I can do that? If... if Endrew says I can, I guess?"

Endrew laughed. "You may, but you will show them with me as your model! Tell me, is it not uncomfortable to know that is the place where..." he paused, looking for a delicate way of saying it, but I knew what he meant, given his aversion to speaking out loud about bodily fluids.

"No, I mean, as long as you are clean."

"And to take all of the seed into you as you did. That is your way as well?"

"It depends. Some people don't like it, some spit it out or stop as it is happening and use their hand. I don't mind it and it's what... my boyfriend likes."

"No. You do not have a boyfriend or companion there anymore. You belong to me now. We will..."

"I have prepared our fare," Leess said from the doorway as she came in to start pulling her clothes on.

Everyone went to get dressed except for Endrew. He sat up and looked down at me, his face full of excitement. "That was exceptional, Little Ollie. I would like that again soon. Tell me, do men do the same for women? Use their mouth on you that way?"

I blushed furiously. "Umm, yeah. That's a thing."

"Your verse is so... odd," he said, his eyebrows knitting down in wonder. "I would hear more of this after we eat," he said, getting up to get dressed.

"May I please have my clothes back?" I asked quickly.

"I do not like the look of them."

"You all have clothes..."

"I will see you fitted today."

"Can I wrap in a sheet?"

"Your form is pleasant to look at, why does it shame you so to be seen by your clan?"

"It just does."

"Leess!" he yelled loudly to the girl who had gone back to the front. "Bring my Ollie's clothes back here to her! They are torn, but you can cover as you like until after the other clan leaves after our fare, yes?"

"Thank you," I said, looking up at him. "Really."

He grinned, his eyes shining as he looked me over. "In return you will let me learn to taste you the same way." My face heated all over again as I looked down and he chuckled. "I like the way you show your shame on your face so openly. It is nice to be around one who cannot be deceptive at all."

Leess came trotting in with my torn costume and handed it to me with her head down. I pulled it on with a huge relief and sighed as I was properly covered, even if it did hang on my shoulders from being open down the back.

"That is a very poorly constructed garment," Endrew observed as he fingered a seam.

"It's a costume."

"Costume?"

"For Halloween."

"Halloween?"

"A holiday."

"Holiday? No, tell me as we eat, come." He took my hand and pulled me up, leading me to the table. The first thing I noticed was that Mallee, Leess and Lair were sitting together on the floor near the table. A crate had been pulled up to the table next to one of the chairs and Endrew motioned me to it as he sat down. I looked at the others on the floor, horrified, but they didn't seem to mind it at all as they ate.

Endrew put food on my plate and I stared at it. "What is this?"

"Corn mash with honey, cooked into cakes," Endrew answered.

I tried one and it wasn't bad, even if it did taste very odd.

"Holday," Endrew reminded me.

"A holiday is a day to celebrate something. On Halloween we sort of celebrate our dead and it's kind of pagan I guess? Anyway, we dress up in costumes so the bad spirits don't recognize us or something. The tradition has been skewed over the years and really it's just a day to wear costumes and have parties."

"Spirits? Of the dead? This happens in your verse?!?" Lair asked, almost fearful.

"Oh... umm... some people believe there are spirits and there are people who hunt ghosts and phenomena like that, but not everyone believes it. I don't know what I believe, I've never really thought much about it."

"They can cause harm?" he persisted.

"Umm... that's mostly a superstition."

"Superstition?" Geon asked, leaning forward.

"A belief in something that isn't necessarily true. Like black cats crossing your path being bad luck, or breaking a mirror meaning seven years of bad luck. Things like that."

"Bad omens," Layton said, nodding. "We have similar things here. Seeing an owl taking prey during daylight hours. Touching a light sphere and having it burst at your touch. A tree with no leaves before mid autumn."

"Yeah, things like that, but different."

"So you wear costumes to hide from spirits," Callum said. "So you do not normally dress that way, yet you thought we should know you as a girl?"

"No... I mean. I am dressed as a movie character and she wore normal clothes."

"Movie character?"

"You don't have movies here? TV? Television?"

"No."

"Plays? Theatre?"

"No."

"Concerts?"

"I do not know what any of those are," Endrew said, shaking his head.

"Do you have music?"

"Of course."

"Concerts are where people who sing or play instruments do it in front of a huge audience. A lot of people."

"Musicis?"

"Umm, that sounds close I guess," I said, frustrated.

"There are more questions than answers!" Callen said angrily. "We have no time for this. Kharros will arrive any moment with his clan."

"Be easy Callen," Endrew said. "They come to entreaty us, they will wait if they must. Ollie, you said holidays, as if there were more than one."

"Yeah. Like Christmas where a fat man in a red suit comes from the north pole to give all the good kids toys. We decorate christmas trees and get each other presents."

"A fat man lives at the northern point?" Lair asked, wide eyed.

I smiled now, feeling like being a little facetious. "Him and his elves, they make toys. Then there is Easter where a rabbit delivers easter baskets to all the children with toys and candy."

"This is not true, yes?" Geon asked, concerned. "A rabbit cannot do such a thing!"

"Well, he is a large rabbit, as large as a man."

"You are making fun," Layton said, his face unamused.

I smiled. "It is a holiday and that is what the children are told, but no, it's not real. Santa either. The fat man. It is something we celebrate while the kids are young so they can have fun. Thanksgiving we sit around the table and have a huge meal with family, giving thanks for what we have. There are more, but you get the point."

"So many? And no one is productive?"

"We are when it's not a holiday. If we didn't..." I cut off at a single reverberating gong on the metal door.

Callen jumped up and headed to the door as the others stood. Leess began clearing everything away from the table as Endrew put a hand on my back and led me to a chair. He sat down, then pushed me down to sit on the floor next to his leg, leaning on the edge of a chair. Geon and Layton also sat down, Mallee sitting at Geon's feet. And Lair sitting on the floor next to an empty chair, I assumed was Callen's. Leess stayed over by the dining area, cleaning up.

Callen led in a group of five men led by a man who had a more narrow strip of hair than Endrew's. Endrew stood when the man stopped and gave a canted nod in the man's direction. The man returned the nod, then his eyes dropped to me in confusion.

"What is that?" he demanded.

"This is my Little Ollie from another verse."

"A pet?" he asked, eying me. "I wish to see her."

"A companion," Endrew answered, stiffening.

The man looked disappointed, but turned back to Endrew. "You did not have her yesterday."

"Is she what you wish to entreaty me for, Kharros?"

The man scowled, glancing down at me again. He was a little older than Endrew, as were all of his men. "No. You are aware that Norros clan is pushing into my quarter, yes?"

"I had heard talk."

"It is so. One of their enforcers took a pet belonging to one of my clan."

"In a challenge."

"Yes, but he claimed companion rights."

"After the challenge was issued. If he felt so much, he should have done that sooner. It is a harsh lesson, but a lesson just so."

"They also took claim to my docks, first using them for their smuggling, then taking them."

"And you cannot take them back?"

"I wish help so my men do not take casualties. With a show of great force, they will back down with no bloodshed."

"And if they do not? If my own are harmed?"

"For every clansman that is harmed I will give you one man or one pet."

"That is a large offer. You are so sure, then?"

"I am. He is feinting, just to see how I will react."

"When?"

"Today. My clan can be ready on my signal."

"I will have to send word to my clan if I do this. What do you offer for my help in this?"

"The eatery that adjoins your quarter."

"What else, we both know it brings only a small intake."

"Very well. The use of one pier at the docks and free passage through my quarter to use it. A single path of my choice."

"Free run of your quarter to move back and forth, but do no harm as well," Endrew countered.

"Free run! Impossible. You may use the first two streets that run parallel to your quarter and the cross streets to the second street. You may use only Industrial street to reach the pier and return."

"Free run, Kharros. We both know Jattara does not have the strength you need. Free run with the promise to do no harm. It is fair. If we do this, then we are aligned and considered to be your enforcers. It will cost us custom with Norros."

Kharros went red with anger, then gave a terse nod.

"Layton," Endrew snapped.

Layton jumped up and went to the corner where there were several instruments that looked medical in nature. He brought back a blade that looked as sharp as a scalpel. He handed it to Endrew and Endrew took a knee in front of Kharros, then offered up the blade as he bent his head down.

When Kharros jerked the blade out of Endrew's hand, I stood up in fear, clutching my belly and stepping closer. Was he going to hurt Endrew?

Kharros looked at me in surprise as Endrew turned his head slightly. "It is not done, Little Ollie, to distract from this ritual."

"Is he going to hurt you?" I asked, stepping closer.

Endrew gave me a fond smile. "Sit, Little Ollie. All is well."

I sat down, but I stayed close so I could watch. I had no idea what I was going to do if the large man hurt Endrew, but I wanted to be ready. I realized then what I was thinking. I didn't want Endrew hurt. He was my captor and he had punished me and made me do things! Yet I feared for his life as the man moved the blade to Endrew's head.

To my surprise, he began shaving away some of the hair on top of Endrew's head, making the swatch of hair more narrow. He did it on both sides until it was even. When he finished, Endrew stood and Kharros took a knee. Layton traded the blade for what looked like a red crayon. Endrew drew a line on Kharros's head, parallel to his mohawk, about half an inch away with what seemed like a red marker. I thought I understood the symbolism. Now Endrew had more power, and Kharros had less. He could only shave his head to that line now. I relaxed.

Endrew handed off the marker, then turned and looked down at me, his eyes shining all over again. "I do not know if I wish to reward you for your concern, or punish you for trying to interfere. Instead I will offer my new ally a boon at a cost of your shame. Kharross, send your pet to me this night and my Little Ollie will show him something remarkable that you will enjoy greatly."

"You will not harm him?"

"Not at all. He will learn a great deal and he will be able to teach the others in your clan as well."

I blushed, looking away. How many people were going to be watching? And he was going to have me do it again tonight! Ugh.

"Very well. I will send him. Send a runner to me when you are ready and we will meet outside my sanctuary. You have my gratitude and my allegiance, Endrew."

Endrew gave another canted nod of his head and the other group of people left. Endrew looked back down at me, smirking. "Perhaps she thinks you are not good enough, Callen?" he teased.

"I have accepted that our ways are not her ways and she may not act accordingly. When do you wish me to gather the clan?"

"Geon, send off to see My Ollie fitted properly," Endrew said with a flip of his wrist. Geon left quickly and Endrew turned back to the others. "Layton, bring me Durlan. Callen, I wish you close for now. I trust Kharross little. His own father laid a similar trap three decades past, luring Afflon clan into a vice exactly this way. I will be ready either way it plays out. Lair, you will take the girls down to Allewal's and talk to Hadnan. Tell him to allow all of you into the back and say nothing. I will come for all of you once this is done."

Lair nodded, but gave Callen a worried look. That worried me.

"How dangerous is what you are about to do?" I asked, turning to Endrew.

"Have no distress, my Little Ollie, no harm will fall on me," he said, grinning and grazing his fingertips lightly over my cheek.

I blushed, feeling ridiculous for showing so much emotion over someone I had met the night before who was basically holding me captive. "If something happens, what will I do? You said I would be disposed of. My only chance of finding my way home is if I am alive."

He raised a single eyebrow in amusement. "There is no leaving here for you, My Little Ollie. You are my companion now, you have agreed. You may not leave unless I release you and I will not release you. Not unless I get bored with you and I do not think that will happen anytime soon. You understand this, yes?"

"But if I have a chance... if some way is found for me to get home? You will release me and let me go home, right? Back to my family and my own world?"

"We are your clan now. Be at ease, it would be an impossibility to find a way home for you."

"It should have been impossible to get here, but it wasn't! If I got here, then I can get home!"