The Verse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Endrew stepped back, then turned to me and came to me, turning my face up to his. "Why did you run, Little Ollie?" he asked, hurt in his voice.

Jeshwa and those with him were slipping away quickly now and the crowd that had gathered was starting to dwindle.

"I didn't run!" I said indignantly. "I was coming to help you, you big jerk! Lair was so afraid for Callen and that meant you were in danger and you needed my help!" I looked down at Skawain and kicked at him. "Then HE grabbed me and wouldn't let me go find you or even tell me where you were." I looked down at him, then giggled. "He looks like he's dressed up for Halloween. Oh! He's dead! He might be a spirit now and he is already ready for Halloween! Wait... no. Halloween is over. Endy, I don't feel very good, I don't like how I feel right now."

Endrew let out an exasperated sigh, then picked me up, turning to start back to their home.

"I can take her," Callen began, reaching for me.

"No! I have her," Endrew snapped. "I see you looking at me, Lair. Lower your eyes and do not look at me again!"

"I didn't know! I swear!" Lair said miserably.

"Lair told me not to let anyone touch me and I wondered if I should tell him the oily man touched my face, but he was so worried, I didn't. I should have told him! He wanted to come too and help Callen I bet, he was so worried. And the oily man sucked, he was trying to be mean to Lair and scare him. Endy? I feel gross."

"Endrew," he corrected softly.

"My Endy," I said softly, reaching up to stroke his hair. "I liked it better like it was, I liked your hair."

"Little Ollie, you must not," he said, pulling his head back and trying to turn away from my hand. "You cannot be so intimate in public!"

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, slipping my arms around his neck and lifting up enough to kiss his jaw and neck.

"Ollie!" he cried in shock, completely flustered. I giggled and leaned in close, licking along the edge of his ear. "Stop!" he whispered in a near panic.

I laughed wickedly, squirming to pull myself higher, biting his earlobe gently and moaning softly in his ear. "Mmm, my Endy, I am going to make your toes curl when you get me home and into your bed," I promised in a whisper.

His breathing became ragged as his hands clutched me tight. "Olivia, you will stop this now!" he hissed, his cheeks turning pink.

I laughed, kicking my feet, loving that he was so discomfited by a few words in public. I let myself fall against his chest, smiling happily as I traced my fingers over his jaw.

I blinked as the world went dark, then realized we were inside now, inside the warehouse house. I giggled again. Warehouse house. I laughed and Endrew looked down at me in concern as he carried me back to his bed.

He laid me down and I immediately grabbed two handsful of his hair and pulled him down, kissing him on the mouth. He kissed me for a moment, then pulled back, freeing his hair from my hands. "Little Ollie, you must not touch my crown, not unless we are fully bonded and never ever in public. Do you understand this?"

"But I like your hair. Come here."

"Ollie listen to me..."

"No, you listen to me, come here. Come on, take those clothes off and get in bed with me. Mmm, I want to feel your skin, all soft and warm against mine!" I begged, trying to pull his clothes off.

He pulled away from my hands so I took my own clothes off before going up on my knees to tug at his again.

"I think you should sleep, Ollie," he said gently, catching my hands. "I will not allow you to do anything while under the influence of narcotics."

"Endy! I need you! I just want to feel your skin! So smooth and hot! I need you next to me, please?"

"Ollie! That is enough, you will lay down now and rest until it is all out of your system. If I have to admonish you again, I will punish you!"

"Mm, you going to spank me, daddy? Turn me over your knee? Come down here and let me ride you for a while," I demanded, taking hold of his cock through his pants.

He went very still, his eyes wide as he looked down at me. I could feel him getting hard in my grip and I smiled up at him, using his waistband to pull him closer. I pulled his pants down enough for his cock to spring free, then took it eagerly in my mouth as I grabbed the base, moaning as I finally got his hot, smooth skin close enough to taste.

He made a noise of surrender and I yanked his pants down further before pulling him into the bed with me and pushing him to his back. I sucked his cock for a few long moments, then moved up, shoving his shirt up to take off of him as I straddled him, pulling it off over his head. He yanked it off and tossed it, his eyes wild with need as I leaned down and kissed his chest, moving lower until I was straddling his cock, grinding against it with my pussy.

"Mmmm, fuck! Your cock is so hot! You are so hot! Your skin feels so good!" I cried, pressing against him and soaking up his heat. I sat up, my pussy on his cock, my slit along the length of him and I slid back and forth, my pussy slick and wet as I glided back and forth.

"Ungaia!" he cried, his eyes closing as he clenched his hands in fists. I raised up and reached down, guiding his cock into me, then easing down on it as he cried out in shock, grabbing my hips.

I put my hands on his and began riding him, rolling my hips and bouncing on his cock. I moved faster and faster, riding him wildly and tears were leaking out of the corners of his eyes as his back arched up and his head went back. His hands spasmed on my hips as he came, his cock throbbing and shooting inside of me.

"Oh! Fuck yes Endy!" I screamed, rolling on him slowly as he squirted into me over and over again.

I finally went still, panting and looked down at him, feeling a euphoric bliss wash over me as I looked down at his wondrous expression. I smiled and fell forward, kissing his lips before rolling off of him and snuggling against him, passing out in exhaustion.

It was dark when I woke up and I ached. I also felt sick to my stomach and starved at the same time. My head was pounding and I reached up to hold my head as I started to sit up. Something heavy was on me and as I shifted, the heaviness shifted as well. It was an arm, and a shoulder and a leg, all draped over me. It was so ridiculously hot and I huffed as I tried to get out from under all of it.

Endrew rolled off of me, sitting up and putting a hand on my arm. "Little Ollie?" he asked sleepily.

"I need to... I need a private moment," I grumbled, trying to stand. Ugh. I hurt! I hurt all over! I stumped out to the front, to the little bathroom area and when I came out, there was a dim light on and Endrew was standing there waiting for me. Naked. Of course. Because naked was a thing here. I realized I was also naked and I hugged myself and looked away from Endrew, who was watching me carefully. "I'm starving," I said, hiding my eyes from the light. "And I feel like shit."

"Shit?"

"Awful. I feel horrible. Achy and sore and gross."

"The narcotic, it is the price to be paid after use."

Right. I was drugged. I vaguely remembered that now, the whorehouse drug den place and the man with the green fingers.

"So... is there something I can eat?"

"A moment," he said softly. He went to one of the cupboards and pulled out a box. He handed me something that looked like a meat stick. It tasted like beef jerky. I ate it, drinking the water he gave me thirstily, then a second cup as well.

I looked up at him. "What happened to all of your hair?" I asked, frowning. It had looked so much better before, now there was just a thin stripe of it.

His cheeks went red and he looked away.

The fight!

"Oh, right. I guess you won the fight? At the docks or wherever?"

"Yes. We did. There was no fight, a small show of force and they backed down."

"And for that you get all the cool points?" I asked, motioning to his head as I chewed.

"Ollie... we must speak," he said softly, not looking at me. "You were... given a drug that removed all inhibitions from you. I should not have allowed you to... I should have realized you might be more affected than most. I remember what the Pharrot did to you. You... we... We are bonded, my Little Ollie."

"Bonded? Like, your companion, or more than that?"

"Bonded. Life mates. Irrevocable. Forever. I should not have let it happen but I did. I knew you were not in a state to know what you were doing..."

"Wait! Wait a minute. I can't agree to being bonded if I don't remember it. If I was high or whatever, it doesn't count. Just pretend I never said yes. Did I even say yes or did you tell me I had to say yes? Did you threaten me if I didn't?"

"No! No, and it was not words! We... copulated. Only bonded partners may copulate."

"Sex? We had sex?!? Did you RAPE me?" I demanded, horrified and furious.

"I do not know this word!" he said, catching my hand as I swatted at him when he came close.

"Rape! Force me to have sex with you! You did, didn't you? I knew I felt sore there! It wasn't just a general soreness, you raped me!"

"Silence! I did not force you to do anything! I told you to stop, I asked you again and again to stop! You did not! I gave in and let you taste me as you wished... then you decided! You took me into you without asking! Brought me to peek with your... with you. I allowed it to happen and I should not have, but it was you who did it! It is done now. The bond is done. I... I am not displeased."

I stared at him numbly, trying to comprehend what he was saying. Tidbits flashed back to me. Giggling and kissing his ear. Playing with his hair. His face turned up in ecstasy as he came while I rode his cock.

I let out a shaky breath, then steadied myself on the counter. "What... what does this mean?"

"A bond is for life, Little Ollie. It means you are mine. Forever."

I looked at him, my eyes jerking to his. He had sounded so fiercely proud when he had said that. I knew panic should be taking over, but I felt a sort of calmness welling up instead. I stood up from the table, turning to him and going to him.

"So what does that mean as far as new rules? I can touch your hair?"

"It means I may have you wholly and completely now. As I please."

"As you please?"

"Yes. And it would please me to take you now."

I took a step back, confused at the way he was speaking. He caught my arm quickly and spun me, lifting me and bending me over the counter. "Endrew!" I cried as he pressed his hips to me.

"You tried hard to bring shame to me today, Little Ollie," he said, his voice thick with hurt and light anger.

"No! Endrew, I wasn't! I wasn't myself and I don't even know what might shame you! I only know how things are in my world! Don't do this!"

"You are mine to take. As you took me," he said, his voice low with need. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me.

As panicked as I felt, the feel of his hard cock pressed against my slit was a little thrilling. "Endrew, you can't hold it against me, what I did while under the influence! That's not fair! I was drugged!"

"I wish to hold it against you," he purred, grinding his hard cock against my ass. "I wish to feel you as I felt you earlier. So incredibly hot and gripping all of me so firmly, wrapping around me the way you did. I did not know it would be that way."

"You were a virgin?" I asked in complete shock.

"Virgin?"

"You had never had sex before then?"

"Obviously not, Bonding is for life."

"You aren't allowed to have sex before you bond for life?" I demanded incredulously.

"No more talk," he said softly, pressing his hips into mine again. He reached down as he pulled back slightly to guide his cock along my slit.

"Stop!" I screamed, trying to squirm away, kicking at him.

His fingers dug into my hips, not painful but very strong. "You will not resist me on this! We are bonded and you are mine to take! Be still!"

"Endrew, please, this is all a mess for me, can't we just slow..."

He thrust his hips forward, pushing the tip of his cock into me roughly. I wasn't wet, so he didn't gain as much ground as he had probably imagined he would. It did not stop him from ramming and thrusting again and again until he was completely inside of me.

I had my hands in fists, clenching my teeth as I winced with every thrust, listening to his guttural grunts as he forced entry into me. Tears slid down my cheeks as he began thrusting in a more regular pace. He wasn't trying to hurt me, but my hips were digging into the edge of the counter and it hurt just a little more than his large cock invading me with no help to ease it's passage. He was panting as his fingers squeezed and rubbed my hips as he pumped and I knew he was getting frustrated.

"Why is it not the same?" he demanded breathlessly.

"Because it isn't! It just hurts and I'm not excited! Please stop, you're hurting me!"

He growled. "Get excited!" he demanded.

"I can't! The counter is hurting my hips!"

He made an angry noise and pulled out of me, then yanked me off the counter and carried me back to the bed. He tossed me down and climbed in next to me as I flipped over and sat up, scooting back from him as he came for me. I saw that almost everyone was sitting up and watching us.

He grabbed my ankle and yanked me down under him, his eyes intense as he looked down at me.

"Make them go to bed and stop watching!" I whispered, horrified.

"You had no care earlier as they all watched," he said as he shoved my legs apart roughly. "Tell me how to do to you as you did to me with your mouth!" he demanded. "I will make you peak for me and you will be ready for me then, yes?"

"Endrew! Please!" I whispered, horrified.

He gave me a frustrated growl. "Do as I say!" he demanded. "Tell me!"

I blushed, but I was also exasperated. He wasn't going to stop or let this go! "It's just... I... You know you to use your hand, I know you do. Just do it the same but with your mouth instead!" I whispered, my face full of heat. "Or just use your hand until I am ready!"

"No, I wish to use my mouth," he said angrily.

Why was he so angry?!?

Because I had taken choice from him. He had allowed in the heat of the moment to let himself be bonded. It had meant nothing to me, a moment of pleasure, but for him, it was his life and he had surrendered it to me. He wasn't even angry that we were bonded, just that being bonded wasn't as monumental for me as it was for him. That I was acting like I wasn't as pleased about it as he was.

I reached up and pulled his face down, kissing his lips, then sucking gently on his lower lip. I used my tongue to show him, idly wondering how a people so used to using their tongues on each other had never conceived of felatio? And even questioned how to perform it. The thought was absurd, but I let it go as I demonstrated with my own mouth.

He seemed to really be enjoying the demonstration as he pulled me tight against him with a small groan, pressing his body into me. I realized that was a new thing for him too, being close on that level. This was all new for him.

That excited me quite a bit, knowing that things between us were going to be new for him. It also made me feel like I had to make sure it was extra special. I felt a little bad that I couldn't really remember earlier. I should have been embarrassed, but right now I couldn't pull it up. I was just getting excited as I kissed him, writhing against him and feeling his hot body against mine. I wanted him!

He pulled back suddenly, his breathing ragged and moved down my body, dragging his lips and his tongue over my skin as he went. It sent chills everywhere and I got goosebumps as his lips traveled a slow, meandering path down. I let out a sigh of bliss as I closed my eyes, then lifted my head enough to look down at him as he moved down my hip to my thigh as he lifted my leg by my knee.

I blinked at the people around the bed watching curiously and blushed, turning away quickly. It bothered me how open they all were with watching, even if in some ways they were weirdly prude about how far they could take things with each other. They were all standing close enough to reach out and touch now and Layton was holding a small globe of light.

I was yanked back to Endrew's attentions quickly when his mouth found my swollen pussy lips and he licked and sucked gently. He ran his tongue through my slit and then up to my clit, immediately latching on like I had shown him. I forgot the audience completely as I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of bliss.

"Yes Endrew! Just like that!"

He groaned as his grip tightened around my hips and I was vaguely aware of the others moving and getting better angles. I didn't care! I was rapidly getting lost in Endrew's efforts. His hot mouth around my clit, his tongue working me quickly. I let out a small moan as my hands moved down to hold onto his hair. He stiffened for a moment, then relaxed and went back to what he was doing. I had a brief moment to realize that he was allowing something monumental, but it slipped away.

"So close!" I breathed, my body tensing as bliss rose up. "Yes! Please don't stop! Oh GOD!" I screamed as I came, wrapping my thighs around his head as I rode his face. I let out a moaning wail with every spasm, then a low, soft moan as I came down and my legs relaxed around his head. He lowered me back down to the bed where my back had arched me up off of it, then licked along my inner thigh and up, before lifting his head and looking at me with a wild sort of hunger. "My turn," I managed, getting up and turning him to his back.

I half attacked his rock hard cock, diving for it and taking hold with both hands before wrapping my lips around it and taking it into my throat as far as I could.

"Ungaia!" he managed in a groan of pleasure as his hands darted to my back to hold onto me.

Another light came on and I saw more than one face inches from mine, watching carefully as I took Endrew's cock into my mouth again and again, stroking with my mouth and hands. I demonstrated for them, sucking and pulling and licking, going all in with everything I had.

In a few moments, Endrew grabbed my shoulders and yanked me back, throwing me to the bed and rolling over the top of me as he grabbed my knee and hiked my leg high. He guided his cock into me, fumbling a little, but I was so wet it didn't matter. He shoved into me hard enough to make my breath catch, but I was so slick it only felt amazing. He groaned, shuddering slightly as he buried his cock inside me and held it there.

"Mmm," I whispered, pulling him in close to me. Not just because he felt good, but so that he would shield me from everyone watching so closely.

He was incredibly gentle now, as opposed to just moments ago in the kitchen. His fingers trailed over my body as he made love to me, stroking my hair and face lovingly as he looked down at me in wonder. I felt a lump come up in my throat and my eyes filled up with tears as I looked up at him, overwhelmed with feelings. My heart was aching as he thumbed a tear away from my eye and caressed my face. I turned and pressed my face to his arm, hiding from him too as feelings overwhelmed me.

He came with a small shudder, hugging me against him as he stroked my hair.

He rolled off of me, easing to his side, shielding me from the others and pulling me close. Something that was new and special to him as well. I pressed against him, nuzzling into his neck and he held me like he would never release me.

Was I really afraid of this man a while ago? I didn't want him to let me go now.

The lights went out and the others drifted back to their beds and I quickly heard them trying out their new lesson. Wet sucking noises, moans, heavy breathing. It should have been embarrassing, but it just made me feel a little happy. They had learned something amazingly pleasing from me, something beautiful and erotic. I kind of loved that.