The Vertical Smile Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a young Stepford Wife-esc attendant with a gratuitous smile looks up and in an almost sickeningly sweet voice says "Ah Ms. Zelda, just in time for your appointment with Mastrone, our most capable masseur'. Oh, and you have a message waiting"

The attendant extends an arm over the counter to Zelda and presents an envelope. Zelda quickly reaches it before the Mastrone drone attempts to grab it first.

She opens it and reads. Her heart plummets, "Dearest Zelda I have so enjoyed our time together" here comes the Dear Jane letter, she fears.

Reading on "I wrote just this before I was summoned to the Blood Red Room for retraining. I was so devastated when I was told I couldn't continue as your personal guide. At 2:46 am the outside cameras are turned off on building 3. Find a small round grated portal in back. We will be able to communicate... Orally! I think you'd enjoy that. Again!"

"Even under duress he maintains his humor" she admires. Funny that It also happened to be her own claim to fame to master the feat of appearing cool on the outside while hosting a beehive within.

After a fitful sleep the appointed time finally arrives. Zelda creeps over to building 3 and crouches down at the tiny barred window near the ground. She whispers for Jardon, but hears no response, only the distant swishing and crackling of a whip, and an ensuing muffled cry of agony.

"Jardon are you there?" she fears the worst and circles around to an open window and climbs in.

"HUH?" is all she can squeak out at the incredible sight of Jardon...

[Until next time when our heroes continue their sexy, yet dangerous, adventure...]

12