All Comments on 'The Very Naughty Couples Photoshoot'

by Imagination_Man

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Boring and repetitive. Non-believable and one dimensional characters. Really not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boring? Repetitive? I don't think so!

Non-believable? Again, no. When my wife and I went to a friend's studio for erotic photos, it was nearly as described in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very much similar to how we pose my wife for the artists at our private art studio. We'll place a male model's cock right at the entrance to her vagina and they will hold the pose for 20 min or so, then the cock goes further in for the next 20 min, and so on until it's all the way in. Both nude, of course. We have posed her this way with several different male models, in various coital positions. The males don't usually last very long, but she's always good for the whole 3 hrs, with perhaps up to 6 partners in an evening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImagination_Man@Imagination_Man
I like to use my imagination, be creative, develop new ideas. Not much interested however in roleplay, but happy to explore whatever is mutually acceptable and develops from talking. Sex is always interesting. White male, average weight and height and size. Living now in West...