All Comments on 'The Vicar Ch. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a great story!

You're such a wonderful writer with a keen imagination and a flair for writing clever dialogue. This was the first story I've read by you, so I'm anxious to read the rest. 5 stars.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Go with God

You may have had your doubts about how to finish this story but in fact you have rounded it off very nicely. I still have the same minor criticism that I made for Chapter One: the overuse of 'she' and 'her' pronouns which at times made it uncertain who was speaking. Nevertheless, Shaima, I remain a great fan of yours.

May Janine and Katie go with God and may S/He be with them to the remainder of their days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A great ending to a yet another brilliant series.

xo

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A wonderful ending!

You've done an outstanding job with this story! A shame to see it end, but I know you'll write more amazing stories in the future! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Good Read

Another excellent series. I really enjoyed the story and the characters and the end was superb. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is not the Vicar of Dibley!(thank god)

Another lovely story, thank you Shaima. A change of setting, but the theme of two amazing women finding love and confirming their commitment to improve the world is the backbone of the plot, it doesn’t get much better than that. Your Aussie fan is singing your praises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story and told beautiful

Hey Shaima , Straight and now 6 decades old male reading your romance stories and sorry but I often find myself skipping some of the sex scenes because they could distract me from the story and the characters. And then half the time I go back in fear I missed an essential story detail buried somewhere. The detail in your stories is so great I often find myself looking things up whether its what colours the Sandman came out with , or how far away again Chelmsford is from Southend on Sea and what goes on there. What I really like in the Vicar story is the pace and the depth of it. The Bourne journey in chapter2 is another reason why I've read this story for the third time now , and keep coming back to it like visiting an old friend.

In your stories I always find hope for better things. Hope that the majority of us males will get it "right" with the woman around us , hope that we will get politicians in charge that are genuinely honest , caring , listen properly and can think outside the box , a police force that can show respect and sympathy for the minority groups they have to deal with , people in charge of religious institutions that will actually deal with the past and modern world in a caring , forgiving and accepting way whilst facing up to their responsibilities.

In short ; a huge Thank you

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
A wonderful ending

I am sorry that Janine had to leave her vocation, but glad they ended up together. Thank you for a wonderfully romantic story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
What a great tale

Lovely story and love is worth to turn inside out ..... Sweet and lovely story

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Great story very touching. The narrow mindedness of the world is often hard to swallow and hopefully in time it will alter. I enjoyed this and the last line made me smile because I thought of Bus Stop by The Hollies. Thanks for sharing.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Storytelling.

You're a great storyteller. And a good writer, getting better by the story (I am reading them all in publication order to watch you change).

It's been fun so far...

Nightwish1977Nightwish19777 months ago

Such a nice series, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, shame about the Church attitude to gay people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous