The Video Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, I got home from work and the house was quiet, empty. There was no note, no text message. I decided she must be stuck at work. I busied myself, preparing dinner. She had left a chicken thawing out in the fridge. I'm no chef, but decided to chuck it in the oven with some vegetables and try my hand at a roast.

Having the house to myself, I put on some music, pulled out my laptop and started in on a new proposal for work. Without Chelsea's infernal interruptions for conversation, I was able to make some progress. I have to say, though, I missed her. I had gone from hating her to missing her. Fucking weird. I kept checking my watch; it was getting late. Dinner came and went, hers going cold and dry in the microwave. I started to get uncomfortable, curious, and then jealous. I had no right to feel that emotion. I made it abundantly clear that we were over, only living together to make our financial situation work, nothing more.

My phone went at ten, and Chelsea's drunk slurred voice said, "Hey, Babe, any chance of getting a ride home?"

A little irritated, I muttered, "Where are you?"

"At Molly Malone's, the Irish pub, just up the road from work. You know, the big green pub on the corner of Oxford Terrace."

Jesus, I hadn't heard her this pissed for a very long time. "Yeah, all right. I'll be there in half an hour."

"Thanks, babe." She giggled drunkenly. I heard her say to somebody before she disconnected. "He's coming to get us."

Pulling up outside the pub. I could hear the music from the street. No point trying to ring her, I would have to go in.

The place was packed, wall to wall people, and it was loud. I pushed through the crowd, searching for her. I finally found her in a little booth right at the back, and I was gobsmacked to find her there with Sophia. If Chelse was drunk, Sophia was cryingly legless. She had her arms all around Chelse, and I could see Chelse returning her hug, stroking Sophia's back in a very consoling way.

I pushed my way into the booth and they both looked up at the same time. Sophia broke into a huge grin, and yelled loudly, "Solly..."

She disentangled herself from Chelsea and wrapped her arms around me, planting a very wet and sloppy kiss on my lips. "Oh my god, I have missed you so much." She kissed me again, and I could taste the sweet black Russian on her lips.

She leaned in close, her tits pressed against me, her mouth kissing its way across my face. "Jesus, how many of these have you girls had?"

Chelsea giggled. "Too many, way too many."

"No, just enough," Sophia threw back.

Looking at their half-finished drinks, I said. "Maybe you should finish up and we get out of here."

Sophia, giggled. "No, stay and have a drink with us, we need to catch up. I missed you so much." With her arms tight around my neck she kissed me again, and this time her tongue pushed into my mouth. It was impossible to stop her, she was insistent and urgent.

Not that I was bothering to resist, it had been a long time since I felt this level of intimacy, and I didn't realise how much I craved it. I felt my dick throbbing and twitching in my pants. Fuck, damn it felt good.

"No, I have to drive, remember?"

She pouted. "Driving, yes, bugger. I want to hear all about what you've been doing."

"We can talk in the car," I yelled, trying to be heard over the incessant din from the pub. Conversation was impossible there, anyway.

They both threw back their drinks and we headed for the car. Sophia lived miles away, and it was going to be a long night. At the car, Chelse jumped in the back and Sophia jumped in with her. They huddled together like co-conspirators. "I love you, Chelse," Sophia slurred with her arms around Chelse's neck.

"I love you too, babe," Chelse babbled incoherently. After that it was all, "I'm sorry," and "I missed you," and "I don't care." There were never ending tears as they huddled together.

Fuck me, I must have fallen asleep and woken up in some weird parallel universe or something.

When I headed for Sophia's place, Chelse yelled. "No, she's coming home with us. She can't go home alone, not tonight."

I was shocked, but not unhappy. Anything that saved me from a cross-town detour was good.

As we all stumbled in at home, Sophia was quick to say. "I'm bloody famished, I need food."

I mentioned Chelse's tea was going cold in the microwave, and they both scrambled, playfully pushing each other out of the way to get to it first.

They ended up splitting it and sitting like starving animals at the table. I made them coffee, and Sophia was still hungry, I ended up making them some toasted sandwiches as they giggled and chatted about work, and other stuff.

Sophia wrapped herself around me in the kitchen as I tried to clean up. "God, she's such a lucky bitch, having you. All I got was that fucking arsehole. It's not fair." She kissed me passionately, her wet lips tasting of melted cheese and black Russian, fused with coffee, her body hot and sensual.

"You must have blokes falling over you; you're a beautiful sexy woman," I whispered.

I felt her embrace tighten, her pussy grinding on my hip bone. "You are a bloody charmer," she slurred, her words becoming more unintelligible with every passing second.

"I mean it, Soph, you're fucking gorgeous. Blokes would kill to be with you."

"Yeah, I know." She sighed. "I just haven't been ready, but I'm ready now." Her eyes, big and bright, showed there was no masking her intent.

I glanced over at Chelse, and she looked unperturbed by Sophia's actions. I might have even taken her up on her offer, except she started choking, her hand quickly covering her mouth and stumbling towards the door. I realised what was coming, scooped her up and carried her into the bathroom, where she fell to her knees in front of the loo and vomited up a horrible smelly concoction of black vile liquid. She retched and choked as Chelse came in, grabbed her hair, holding it out of the way.

With Chelse there to help, I went back out the lounge. It didn't take long and the retching was now a tandem act as they shared the bowl. I carried in glasses of water, and they sat back on their haunches, uttering incoherent thank yous. As they tried to gather themselves together, I collected a bucket from the laundry and moved it into the master bedroom.

As the girls came out, still looking green around the gills, I said, "You two can share the master, I'll sleep in the other room."

Sophia gave me a big hug, and a whispered thank you. It was Chelsea who shocked me. "You could keep your bed, I won't mind."

"That's ridiculous, both of you squashed in a single bed? Doesn't make sense."

She hugged me, her mouth close to my ear, and whispered, "No, I meant you could sleep with Sophia. I don't mind, and I know she wants it."

"Piss off, Chelse. I'm not doing that, not while she's drunk. I'm not taking advantage of her while she's like that."

"She wasn't drunk earlier, when she told me she fancies you rotten. She's feeling a bit lonely, and fragile, not to mention horny. She would love it."

Shaking my head, I muttered, "What, just so your conscience gets lightened? No thanks, Chelse."

I made more coffee, eventually they stumbled off to bed and I was left to mop up the vomit from the bathroom floor.

Lucky they were drunk, because their snoring was that loud there's no way either of them would have been able to sleep through it. Lucky for me, I could shut both bedroom doors.

The morning found them both struggling; they looked pale, their eyes were still bloodshot. Even showered and with makeup on, they looked terrible.

I made breakfast, and made them eat it. Chelse threw up countless apologies. Sophia, also, added her contrition. It was a quiet as I drove them to work. Sophia looking a little uncomfortable in Chelsea's borrowed clothes. As we neared their offices, they shared a hug and apologies went back and forth. I got kisses from both of them.

Yeah, the world is funny, people are strange. Put them together, and I realised anything was possible. As they say, the truth can be weirder than fiction.

Our lives took a twist following that night, slowly but surely. Sophia returned to our lives. It was awkward at first, but it sure made a difference around our place. Chelse came back out of her shell, she enjoyed going to work again and life seemed pleasant.

It would have been a month or so later, at a party of one of their colleagues, when I found myself alone with Sophia. We were sitting outside, getting some air. It was a warm humid sticky night, and with the living room packed with people, it was coincidence that Sophia and I found ourselves alone in the garden.

I had been dying to ask, and I had consumed enough alcoholic lubricant to disable my filters.

"Why did you let Chelsea back into your life?"

She glanced at me, her face a mixture of emotions. "Really, I don't know. I missed her more than anything else. We were as close as sisters, and I missed her more than I missed arsehole."

"But you were so angry, so bitter."

She nodded. "Yeah, that's true. You know anger is such a wasted energy. I spent so many hours at work, scheming and plotting ways to fuck her up. Sadly, it got in the way of me enjoying my life. I was so absorbed with hatred, so tangled up in planning her death, I stopped living."

"Wow, sounds easy."

She laughed, her voice soft and melodic. "It was, actually. There are no winners from hatred, Solly. It was hard letting go, but I felt so much better afterwards. I went to a therapist, and she was able to help me. I unloaded everything on her, and she guided me through everything."

Therapy, aye, very new agey. Never saw you as that sort of person."

She giggled at that. "Me neither. She did help, though. I know the hatred was destroying me. At work, I found myself fighting everything Chelsea said or did. It got in the way of me making good decisions, and people noticed."

"I feel for you. I was pretty angry myself."

"Solly, I don't want this to sound awful, but I'm proud of you. Most guys would have just kicked her out. I think you have been amazingly forgiving."

I laughed, loudly. "Don't be. I did exactly the same thing you did. The only reason we still live together is financial."

She shook her head, slowly. "I don't believe that. I have been to your house a lot lately. You might not have been able to say it, but you must have forgiven her."

"No," I spat out quickly. "Don't misunderstand my acceptance of our situation for acceptance of what happened. As soon as our lease is up, or we are in a financial position to split, we are splitting."

She gave me a sad pouty look, that dripped despair. "Why? You guys are so good together, and you can say what you like, but, you still love her. I know she loves you; she may love you more now than ever."

"We are good together as friends." I mumbled, "And, we are in a good space at the moment. The love we share is that of family, brother and sister sort of shit. What do they call it, platonic."

She giggled a little at my revelation. "Don't you lie to me, Solly. I saw the way you were staring at her earlier. She looks hot as fuck in that dress. Look, lie to yourself as much as you like, but you're not fooling me."

"Hey, I'm human. I noticed her, she is attractive, but no more than you. I mean, come on Sophia, you look stunning tonight."

She actually blushed and gave me a nudge. "Stop it."

"No, I mean it, you are fucking gorgeous. I have a hard on right now, just thinking about you."

"Bloody perv." She giggled.

Right at that moment, Chelsea walked out and plonked herself down between us. Wriggling and writhing, she squeezed in, even although there wasn't room. "What are you guys talking about? Up to no good, I bet."

"We were just joking around." Sophia gushed, way to quickly.

Her response brought a scowl from Chelsea. "I see, talking about me, aye?"

With a guilty expression painted on her face, Sophia, said, "No, we were just talking."

The party was good fun and we were in high spirits when we left. It did make me think though. I still didn't understand how Sophia managed to forgive Chelsea. I mean good on her. They were back to being great friends, and because of Chelsea and my strained relationship, maybe they were closer than ever.

All of these things make you think, what if? Was it that simple, you can just forget, and forgive?

I tried to keep my focus on work, I was close to landing my biggest ever client. It was a contract that would return me two hundred thousand dollars a year, for the next three years. Just being in the running was an amazing achievement, so when I was notified that I was in the shortlisted group of three, I was not only overjoyed, but nervous.

I spent some sleepless nights going over the contract. I was looking for the oversight, why was I so close? Had I missed something?

It didn't matter how many times I went over it, I was happy. It was as I predicted, there were no obvious pitfalls. If they were there, they were small. I put my unease down to the fact I hadn't been in the winners circle before, not for big contracts.

My meetings with Bob, my prospective new client, were going well. He seemed more than interested in using my services. During the meetings, we often fell into general conversation, and he liked that I was married. He himself had a huge family, and it was obvious he liked the people he dealt with to have those same values.

When I showed him photos of me and my siblings, he nodded. Okay, I felt a little bad lying to him. I never told him that I was separated, and would eventually divorce Chelsea. I fooled myself into thinking I wasn't actually lying to him, I was just keeping some information to myself.

I suppose it shouldn't have come as a surprise when one day he walked in accompanied by his wife. I recognised her immediately from the many photos he had proudly shown me.

I stepped out from behind my desk, and we shook hands. "Solly, this my wife, Melissa."

I reached to shake her hand, but she slipped easily into my arms, for a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Hello, Solly, a pleasure to meet you."

I nodded as we separated. "The pleasure's all mine."

"Solly, I was wondering if perhaps we could have dinner tonight. It would be nice to go over some details in a more casual atmosphere."

"Yeah, no worries, mate. We can do that."

"Great, we are staying at the Mercure, I'll book us in for dinner at seven, a table for four?"

I picked up on his expectation immediately. "I'm not sure that Chelsea will be able to make it, but I'll be there."

He looked a little disconsolate. "Unfortunate. I was hoping to meet the other half of your team. Melissa and I are more comfortable knowing the other companies we use on a more friendly level."

"Bob, I'm not saying she won't be there, I'm just not sure what she has planned for the evening."

"Well, perhaps if I asked, she might feel more comfortable. At least she would know she wasn't going to have to listen to work talk all night," Melissa suggested.

She smiled so warmly that I couldn't argue. I dialled Chelsea's number and passed the phone to Melissa.

It was short, and the conversation seemed friendly. As Melissa handed me back the phone, her smile widened. "All done. I don't know why you were worried, she said you had nothing planned."

"Yeah, my fault. I thought she might get uncomfortable listening to me and Bob talk work all night."

"We aren't going to talk work, Solly. I like to know who I'm doing business with. Most of my business associates are friends, and I like to keep it that way. If we are going to work together, then I need to know I can trust you. Your reputation is sound, and my initial impressions have all been good. I was hoping tonight I would get to meet the real Solly."

I chuckled, the fact that he was talking as if the ink was dry on our contract had my heart racing. "You already know the real me. We'll be there at seven."

When I got home, Chelse was already ripping apart her wardrobe, searching for the right outfit.

When she saw me, she grumbled. "You could have given me a little warning."

"Sorry, they sprang it on my only minutes before I called."

"Why do they want me to be there?" she huffed as she finally found something she liked.

I explained everything, she listened intently as she applied fresh nail polish. "What are they like?"

"They're in their forties, very nice people. I have only met Melissa the once, but she seems very nice."

"What does she look like?"

Confused, I mumbled, "Well, she's about your height, long brown hair, a nice figure. Very pretty eyes. Why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to know what to wear. I didn't want to go all out if she's going casual. I wanted to fit in."

"Ah, right. Gotcha. She is... demure might be a good description. She dresses well, fashionable, maybe not trendy, but not old fashioned. They are very traditional."

Chelsea took her time, and when she walked out, she looked amazing. She chose her outfit perfectly. A rather flouncy white blouse with voluminous sleeves, a long trim pencil skirt. As always, her makeup was perfect. Her look might be described as smouldering, dark eyes, with long lashes. Star, rather than slut.

We all met at the bar and we enjoyed a light conversation as we all met for the first time. Melissa was quick with the children's photos, and Chelsea swooned over them. Chelsea enjoyed the questions over her own job, and general work queries. She was making all the right moves, saying all the right things.

Through dinner, the conversation became more personal, Bob was looking for chinks in our armour, were we real, was I being honest. He did that by digging into our personal histories. Of course, that led to children, more importantly, why didn't we have any?

I could see Chelsea squirming in her seat, her furtive glances at me, were enough.

"Sorry, Bob, you've touched on a sore point. Chelsea and I have differing opinions. I wanted to wait until the business was stronger. She wanted to start much earlier."

He nodded as Chelsea wiped away a tear that wouldn't stop. Melissa jumped to her aid, offering a tissue, and a hug. She scowled at me. "Children are a blessing, they should never be planned."

She gave Bob a funny look before offering. "We had our first before we were even married. I know that was wrong, but we loved each other."

"No explanations required, no judgement here," I replied quickly.

She still had Chelsea in her arms and cuddled her tightly. "All I am saying, is don't wait. Don't plan, just let it happen. Everything will work out fine. Love will carry you through the tough times."

"Sounds simple," I replied, trying not to show my anger.

Bob jumped in quickly. "We aren't trying to tell you what to do. You will have to excuse Melissa, she is sometimes quick to offer her opinions." His tone was firm, and Melissa, rebuked, said. "I'm sorry, I should keep my mouth shut sometimes. I just saw how deeply Chelsea is hurting."

The dinner conversation moved quickly to other topics, Melissa and Chelsea excused themselves to go to the ladies room, and Bob quickly took the opportunity to talk work. It was obvious this was my last test. He had obviously made up his mind. With the girls back, he reached his hand across the table for mine, and as we shook, he said, "Welcome aboard."

There were hugs, and a celebratory drink before we left.

The drive home was quiet as I planned out some stuff. Getting that contract was huge. "Are you really comfortable lying to people? Using me as a tool?"

Glancing across at her, I replied, "I never actually lied, I didn't divulge the whole story, but I never lied."

"You used me, though."

"I'm sorry, Chelse, you're right. Look at it this way. With that contract in the bank, we can now afford to go our separate ways."