The Video Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she wiped away another tear. "I don't want to go separate ways. I never did. I don't like the way things are at the moment, but I would rather that than nothing."

"Chelse, we can't go on living the way we are. We need to move on. You're still a beautiful young woman, you'll soon find somebody else."

"I don't want somebody else," she spat out violently. I have had hundreds of offers, I am attractive, I know that. Maybe I play on it sometimes, but I am not looking for somebody else. I still love you, I still want you in my life." She started rubbing harder at her eyes as the tears turned into sobs and her body shuddered.

Jesus, this was an impossible situation. Trying to live together, while being apart. Impossible. With our friendship re-established, I had to reach out. I pulled the car over, and no sooner was the handbrake on than I had her in my arms. Her trembling body shivered as I held her tightly. Her tears pooled on my jacket, leaving it damp and sticky.

"It's going to be okay, Chelse. We can work through it, once we have our own places, our own space."

Fuck off," she sniffled angrily, trying to push out of my arms. "I don't want my own space, I want our space, our own home, children, a family. I want all of those things."

She stopped fighting as I held her tightly, rubbed her back, ran my fingers through her hair. We sat there in silence, the car radio warbling in the back ground. Her arms tightened around me and her head moved imperceptibly, her mouth grazed on the side of my neck, her wet cheeks rubbing against me, her scent cocooning us, her hot body pressed against me.

Her breathing slowed, her breath focusing on my skin, wet droplets of condensation slid down under my collar.

"Chelse..."

Her head moved, her lips slid up my neck, her breathing changed to kisses, first my cheek, then my mouth. I tried to fight it, but her tongue was like a rapier, sharp and true. She pierced my defences, and soon, I returned her feverish advances with my own.

Our mouths were locked together, the kiss so deep and passionate. Her arms pulled tightly, urgent, desperate. She clung on with every fibre of her being.

As the moment passed, she pulled back, her eyes spoke volumes. "Solly..."

I awoke from my trance. I pushed her hard, her head banging against the passenger window, "No Chelsea, no. I don't want this."

She started crying, sobbing uncontrollably. As I put the car back in gear, I hissed. "I'm sorry Chelsea, but that isn't happening."

She sat coldly staring out of the passenger window, not a word spoken.

At home we walked in, and she went straight into her room, the door slamming behind her. Fuck, what a mess.

"Good morning Solly, can we talk?" Sophia's head popped in through my closed office door. Alice hot on her heel. "Sorry, Solly, she just pushed in. I tried to stop her."

"That's all right, Alice." Turning to Sophia, I asked, "What do you want, Sophia?"

"I wanted to talk about you and Chelsea."

"What happens between my wife and I is none of your business, Sophia."

"She is my friend, you are my friend. Seeing her in pain, as she was this morning, well, that makes it impossible for me to not become involved."

"What do you want, Sophia?"

"I just want to help. Chelsea was a real mess this morning. I had to dig, but she told me what happened. Do you really think it's fair to use her like that?"

With a short shake of my head, I mumbled, "No, it wasn't fair, but then again, she was hardly fair, either."

"Solly, you can't keep living in the past. At some point you have to let it go."

"Oh yeah, it's easy to say, but much harder to do. I think once we separate properly and put an end to this stupid living arrangement, I think once we have actual separation and some space, we will be able to do just that."

"You're so wrong, Solly. Things have been so good between you guys lately. She loves you, surely you can see that?"

"In some weird way, I think she does. That doesn't change the past, doesn't make it any easier to forgive what happened."

"Is what happened that bad? Do you really think it has to be terminal?"

"That's rich coming from you. Jesus, Sophia, you divorced Clark, and he was gone so bloody fast, his feet hardly touched the ground. Now you come here, lecturing me, because I'm doing the same."

Her expression changed immediately, the soft lines turned into a deep scowl. "There was no comparison. Do you know how many women he was having sex with?" Her eyes narrowed, as she spat out. "Let me tell you, it was four, and one of them was pregnant."

She tried to wipe away a tear, tried to hold it together. "That bastard never loved me, he used me, all he cared about was money, that's all he wanted from me. Can't you see? The difference is huge, Chelsea loves you, and I can see through all this pride bullshit. You love her as well. Please don't let a mistake ruin a wonderful marriage."

She couldn't hold back the tears and they streamed like rivers. I had to rush out and grab tissues from Alice. As she dabbed her eyes and I gave her a hug, she added, "I don't think you want to, I think if you could find a way to accept what happened and save face you would take it, because you love her."

We talked a little more, and she kept stressing the love connection. After she left, I had time to think. At moments like that you have to try to consider all aspects.

Sophia was right. Even after her cheating, I did still love Chelsea, and I loved having her around. Everything else was so good about our relationship. In many ways, we were perfect for each other.

Even after acknowledging my love for her, I couldn't see any way to just accept what happened.

Things were definitely stressed between us after that night. Winning Bob's contract, though, changed everything. My business flourished, and it happened quickly. With Bob prepared to endorse my company, I had something to sell, something that I could use.

Bob turned out to be not just a client, but a friend. He was a nice guy, and I knew his wife Melissa, and Chelsea stayed in touch and chatted regularly.

Over the next couple of months, things changed. I was now in a position to do something about our living arrangements, but something was holding me back. It confused me, irritated me, why couldn't I do it?"

Sophia was the one who pushed me, and it was during a little chat we had at a party we both attended. She encouraged me to see a professional, a therapist, or counsellor. At the time, I laughed it off, but she said. "Don't joke about it, Solly. It helped me, I was lost, all I felt was anger and bitterness. I promise you. I feel a million times happier, she really helped me."

It took me a couple of weeks to build up the courage to reach out. I found a therapist through internet adverts: Parker Charles. At least being a man, he might understand my position.

Sitting in his waiting room, I felt the weight of apprehension, my bloody hands shook, I was that nervous. Any of my friends would laugh their bloody heads off if they knew what I was doing.

The receptionist walked in and said, "Parker is ready, you can go in now."

I gave a little knock on the oak door, and walking in I was shocked to see an attractive woman, about forty, sitting behind a little desk. She rose up from her chair, reaching out her hand said. "Hi, I'm Parker."

Returning her shake, I replied, "Solly."

She directed me to the chair opposite her tiny desk, and said, "What can I do for you, Solly?"

At that point, I was ready to walk out. I had specifically chosen her because she was a man, or at least I thought she was.

Swallowing my uncertainty, I explained the situation, what happened, and where we currently found ourselves.

She nodded. As she took notes, she kept peeking up, her deep green eyes questioning. After I had pretty much told her everything, she asked, "What are your expectations of this visit, Solly? What are you searching for?"

"I don't know, I guess that is my biggest problem."

She put down her note pad, and stared straight at me, her look unflinching. "Do you love your wife?"

Simple question, why was it so hard to answer? "Yes, I do love her, which is why it is making this so difficult,"

"What is difficult, Solly?"

"Leaving, getting the divorce."

"Something is holding you back?"

"Yes, I'm confused. Sophia seemed to be able to do it, but I can't. I downloaded al the forms, filled them out, and then couldn't complete."

"Why are you still living together?"

"Because we're tied to our lease and our financial situation."

She nodded, took some more notes. "Would you like tea, or coffee?"

"Yeah, coffee, would be nice."

She walked out to talk to her receptionist, leaving me stewing uncomfortably. When she returned, she sat down with a deep sigh. "Solly, please don't be offended by what I am about to say. You appear to be an intelligent person. You and I both know you could have got somebody else to take over your lease, you have other methods of resolving you financial situation. You're using it as an excuse, why do you think that is?"

It hurt, but she was right and I knew it. The receptionist knocked and brought in the beverages.

Sipping on her tea, she said, "I think the reason is, you don't want to move out. You blame your current unhappiness on the relationship, that takes the burden off you."

"I am not hiding from the fact I still have feelings for Chelsea. All I want to do is figure out how to untangle this mess."

"Let's take it one step at a time. Do you want to leave?"

I nodded, sweat beading my brow."Yes."

She shrugged. "Then do it. You don't need me for that. I'm not a solicitor, but I could probably help you with the paperwork. Advertise on Trademe, for somebody to take over your lease. Then, bingo, you're free."

As we sat staring back and forth, she smiled. "Your problem is I don't think that's really what you want, is it?"

I flopped back in my chair, defeated. She pushed aside her cup, and said. "All right, let's go back to the start. The video, and how it made you feel."

"It hurt obviously, especially that prick."

"Why did it hurt? Explain it to me."

"She cheated, had sex with him, what do you want me to say?"

"I'm not leading you, Solly, all I want to understand is what you want to do. I'm totally confused. You're an intelligent man. All of the roadblocks you talked about earlier are so easily fixed, and yet you continue to live together. You have confused me, so I can only assume Chelsea feels the same. You are sending her conflicting messages."

She glanced quickly at her clock. "I want to help, Solly, but I can't, not until you are prepared to be honest with yourself. I have another client in a few minutes. If you would like, we could have another session Friday?"

I nodded. "Yeah, okay." I walked out feeling no better than when I walked in. She was right, everything she said was true. At home, things improved. Chelsea was in a good place. She got a promotion at work, which meant our financial position kept improving.

My weekly sessions with Parker may not have been helping the way I thought they would, but having her to talk to helped in other ways. I liked her, trusted her, and we may have stopped talking about Chelsea, but I was getting a better understanding off who I was, and what I wanted.

Bob threw a spanner in the works when he invited Chelsea and I to go sailing with him and Melissa. They were both passionate sailors, he had a fifty-foot yacht he kept moored in Paremata.

I tried to get out of it by saying that Chelsea wasn't a good sailor. I was cut off at the knees by Melissa, who had already asked Chelsea. So Saturday morning, we met them at the marina and we were soon sailing out past Kaitawa Point, out into the Tasman sea, inside Mana Island, and then across Cook Straight, on our way to Port Underwood. Melissa and Chelsea chatted away as Bob and I focused on the sailing. This was my first ever trip on a yacht, and I was in love. Wow, what a feeling, the power of the wind carrying us along, it was a powerful experience. Melissa and Chelsea set about preparing lunch, and we gathered together on deck, autopilot keeping us on course.

We talked a little work, but mostly it was all personal stuff. We shared a bottle of wine, and by the time we dropped anchor in Port Underwood, the buzz was well and truly in effect.

A beautiful day, a gentle breeze, blue sky's and good company. Bob dragged out a couple of fishing rods and we were then busy trying to catch something for dinner. It didn't take long, and we had enough fish for a couple of days. Bob happily passed the catch over to Melissa, who set about gutting and preparing it.

The boat was amazing, appointed beautifully, but from the moment we were shown onboard, I realised we were given a cabin of our own. Just one double bed. When Melissa showed us the cabin earlier, I gave Chelsea a nervous look, and she just smiled. Once Melissa was out of the way, Chelse said, "Don't worry, you're safe. I won't rape you."

We stayed up late, swimming and enjoying the food and wine. Melissa and Bob were great company. True to his word before signing my contract, we were fast becoming good friends, especially since he went to great trouble to promote my business.

Once the cabin door closed, I expected it to get awkward between Chelsea and me, but maybe because of our high spirits and the wine, it was far from it. Chelsea flirted a little, which felt good. She stripped off, and she wore nothing more than panties and a bra as she slipped between the sheets.

Sliding in beside her, she snuggled close, her luscious body pressing tight against me, her arms sliding around me.

It was the first time in over a year we had shared a bed, and I was overcome by a sense of relinquishment of anxiety. Ever since Bob suggested this trip, I had been suffering from nervousness. I knew we would have to share a bed to protect my subterfuge.

The whole trip, every time my eyes caught Chelsea's, I had that same fear. She seemed oblivious to my fears and carried on like nothing was wrong. I was also aware of Parker's words of warning about giving Chelsea mixed messages.

I had to chuckle as I lay in her arms, her breasts pushing into my back, the acute sensation of her nipples pressing through the almost invisible lace of her bra.

"What are you laughing at?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied. "Just thinking." I rolled towards her. "Chelsea, I was worried about this. I don't want you to get the wrong impression, I know you want us to get back together, but honestly. It's not happening. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for your help in keeping my secret from Melissa and Bob."

She put her finger up to my lips and whispered. "Shush, you have done nothing to give me the wrong impression. You're right, I've never hidden the fact I want you back. But, I'm a realist, I know what this is: two friends sharing a bed." She giggled a little, and purred, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"Are you horny? Because I have to say, I'm as horny as fuck."

The fact my dick was throbbing and nudging her pussy probably answered for me. Before I could come up with something even remotely funny, she said, "I have a suggestion. You're horny, I can feel it. I'm horny. What say we become friends with benefits?"

"Chelse, that's going to make things even more difficult."

Her hand curled around my hardening dick and she squeezed gently. "Solly, just shut up and fuck me."

Her mouth collided with mine in a passionate wet succulent coming together of yearning desire. Her tongue dipped into my mouth and my tongue swirled around hers, her hand stroked my cock, and it was now harder than I could ever remember.

My hand pushed up under her bra, her nipples grazing the palms of my welcoming hands. I pinched, twisted, tweaked and mauled her nipples, her breath panting in my mouth. I fumbled around trying to release the clips on her bra.

She giggled crazily as I finally freed her gorgeous orbs, and my mouth captured one in my mouth. I salivated, sucking ferociously. She had my cock free, and stroked and rubbed the knob against the ticklish damp material of her embroidered lace panties.

The sensations of the slightly rough fabric rubbing across my very sensitive knob drove me wild. I reached down and with both hands ripped her panties down over her curvaceous hips as she kicked and wriggled to help.

With them trapped around one of her ankles, I rolled her onto her back and crawled up between her legs, my cock now rubbing up and down her very slippery slit.

She moaned wantonly. "Don't tease me, Solly, put it in."

She wriggled and squirmed until she captured me inside her. It was like dipping your dick into a pool of hot melted wax, hot, sticky, slippery, her vagina clinging and convulsing as I moved in and out.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned in a long dawn out sigh. "Oh god, Solly, fuck babe."

I couldn't speak, my ability to suck in oxygen was gone in an instant, her breasts filling my mouth. Overpowering emotions soon took over, and I started to drive into her. She bent her legs, her ankles locking together as I pounded that gorgeous little body deep into the soft forgiving mattress.

She grabbed my head in her hands and our mouths became one, our breathing shared, our tongues entwined, fighting, dancing.

Every time we separated enough, she gasped, "Oh god."

When her hips started bouncing up and down wildly, her body shuddering, I knew her orgasm was upon her. That thought soon had me lost in my own rapture, and I erupted deep inside her, my sperm like a bubbling angry enema.

It was explosive and thirst slaking. Glazed in a sweet covering of sweat we lay together, caressing and kissing. "Jesus, Solly, fuck I needed that."

"Hallelujah to that," I replied.

She leaned closer. "Roll over."

Lying on my back, she kissed her way down my stomach, her kisses leaving sloppy saliva trails everywhere. All around my nipples, circling my tummy button.

"What are you doing?"

She giggled, a sensuous sexy breathless cooing sound.

As her mouth reached my dick, I was already responding. "Oh fuck." I gasped as her mouth circled my knob, her hot wet lips sucking me in. "Chelse..."

She ignored my words, her mouth sliding up and down my hard glistening, rod. In and out her mouth, I disappeared. Her fingers cradling and fondling my balls, then back up onto my shaft.

My eyes closed, as I enjoyed the feeling, but as my eyes closed, it was images of her doing the same to Clark, that filled my mind. Anger, god, it was still there. I grabbed her hair, and shoved my dick as far into her mouth as I could. Holding her hair, I thrust into her like a brute.

She squealed, and slapped my hands away. Her eyes glared up at me, and I whispered, "Sorry."

She climbed back up and kissed me, "What's the matter, babe?"

"I just got a flood of images of you and Clark, sorry, I'm still angry."

"Let me do this for you. If you get rough, I'll understand. It's my gift, I want to, okay?"

Her mouth was back over my cock and her lips gripped tightly as she sucked her way up and down the glistening shaft.

I stared down, and she looked back up at me with her sparkling sad eyes. Little whimpering moans escaped her mouth as she sucked, her hand sliding up and down in time with her mouth. She made love to me with her mouth, kissing the underneath, from my balls to my knob. The whole time, her eyes were glued to mine. She slavered, licked, sucked, moaned. God it was the most amazing feeling, and it didn't take long before the tingling in my balls turned into a throbbing twitch, then a pulsing need, and then, it happened.

I didn't so much come, as erupt like a new volcano. Like flowing lava my cum burst into her sucking mouth. She tried to suck it all in, but it dripped out of the corners of her mouth like melted ice cream. Ignoring it, she kept her mouth sliding up and down, moaning. Then after the last explosion, she licked it up. She treated it like some delectable desert. She licked it off her fingers, toyed with it in her mouth, as she stared up at me, her eyes wide, her mouth smiling. "Hhhhmmm Yummy."