All Comments on 'The Video Camera'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
conanoconanoabout 14 years ago
Blackmail... eugh!

The story was too one-dimensional for my taste. I wasn't particularly fond of the blackmail scene where the son lacked self-control by slapping around his mother and essentially sets a time to rape her. Perhaps in future submissions a disclaimer should be implemented to outline more riskier scenarios, so the reader could avoid certain tastes that you cater to.

Rated: 3

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949about 14 years ago
Ignore conano

This was another GREAT story, L.A. The story line was just as you advertised in the story description and the Story Tags! I don't understand why conano read the story if he was going to be offended by the 'blackmail'.

I guess we really should forgive conano. He has only been a member for a week and has submitted NO stories of his own! He will learn his manners and etiquette in time.

Again... GREAT story. Keep them cumming!

Rated 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Way, WAY over the top...

...and the "blackmail" aspect makes it even worse.

bryanforbryanforabout 14 years ago
An Abysmal Story

Yes, an abysmal and disgustingly evil story. One of the worst stories that I have ever read on this site !

PEDROMASSURE56PEDROMASSURE56about 14 years ago
Great

I liked the story, not happy about the violence towards mother but overall it was good.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
good and hot

i loved it, their interactions were wonderful, didnot like blackmail thing,

but it didn 't ruin it for me , a big turn on for me i got wet as dani

AuthorisedAuthorisedabout 14 years ago
The violence......

...ruined it for me....voted 1 star.....I hated it.

keairankeairanabout 14 years ago
Good

It was an erotic case of actions and consequences. Granted, the consequences were by no means lasting, but it would've been considerably less sexy otherwise. Good work man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Let's get rid of itsme1949

I love minorities who criticze everyone in the majority who disagrees with them. Everyone but itsme1949 was disgusted by the rape and violence but that idiot comments as though everyone agreed with him. can't you ban people like him?

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Horrible...

I'm a big fan of your usual writing, but blackmail is certainly a wholly different matter than rape. An unappreciated twist to your normally fantastic stories ruined the entire work for me. I hope you do not continue down this path in future stories. (Voted a 1.)

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
One of the hotter mom/son stories.

it was actually pretty realistic. Not hard to see the younger man lose his sense and not think it through. Not hard to imagine him being impatient and screwing up bad by taking the route he did. Not hard to imagine the mother reacting the way she did. First by thinking she was in control and just enjoying the fun and attention, but also feeling guilty over it, then letting it get out of hand, then really getting the guilts over it. Not hard to see her wanting to act cold toward him when he became cold and selfish, deciding to push her.

It also wasn't hard to see him react the way he had when she did act coldly. That wasn't what he wanted. He misguidedly thought his blackmail would just push her to do what she wanted to do in the first place. he was right that she wanted it, but she needed time to think about it. however, the future was uncertain, maybe she wouldn't have gone further.

So what he did, both by pushing things, then by admitting he screwed up and then leaving helped push it in the direction he wanted. Because mom got to thinking, and realized that it was what she wanted, that she had enjoyed all of it, and realized that she did want things to go farther. She was also able to release her anger because in the end, though he could have, he didn't force her. While she believes she would have eventually come around to wanting more, in truth, her realization came because faced with a cold life alone, she was forced to think back and realize that faced with the two paths, she prefers the one where she becomes her son's lover to the one where she is alone. So it's easy to think back and think that if given the time to think it over that she would have eventually given him what he wanted.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
Come on people, lighten up.

Yes it had the blackmail and that was actually realistic since he held off until he thought he had to use it. But then he realized it was a mistake and in fact, he never actually went through with it. He was blackmailing her not for her to submit to him but for her to simply cross a line she wanted to cross. He expected that once it was out of her control, she would just go with what she actually wanted anyway. When he realized that it wasn't working out that way, he stopped short, because he in fact did not actually want to blackmail here, he wanted her to giver herself willingly, something she did in the end.

bigcarl796bigcarl796about 14 years ago
Awesome

That was an awesome story. I have to tell that long stories usually bore me, but you kept me interested all the way.

bigcarl796

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 14 years ago
I haven't read it yet

But I will as soon as I get a chance. But I am really tired of these people bitching and moaning about rape and blackmail yet while they are sitting on their high horses they are reading stories about incest, which depending on where you live for the most part society doesn't care for too much. In short you can get arrested for it. But my point is it's just a fucking story. If I read a story and the person puts in a male for male action scene in it, I don't get all high and mighty, I just lose my hardon and stop reading. It doesn't make the story bad, just makes it a type of story that isn't for me. So why give something a "1" when all your issues are is they hit a topic that doesn't do it for you? I don't get that. Also, I really don't get these people that bitch and moan about rape and what not yet they are reading incest stories. So fucking your mom is hot but raping her is a no no. Wake up people it's a story, nothing more. But if he hits a topic that doesn't turn you on, doesn't make the story bad just makes it a story not for you.

I know I basically said the same thing twice but I am really tired of readers like this.

marklionmarklionabout 14 years ago
Different type of story!!!!

LA that was a different type of story that you wrote about this son basically blackmailing his mother into having sex with him. I like how you twisted the story around at times to where she finally gave in to him and realized that he was extremely important to her. This could have been written under a different category if you wanted to. I definitely like the way it was written. I do enjoy your writing and hope to see more of your stories in the future. Disregard some of these comments from anonymous readers. I wish people would have the balls to put their name on the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Get real, women today don't fuck anymore. They let you once a month then your done until the next month. I thought men were crazy for leaving their wifes and getting young girls. BUt now I know why, after age of 35 women are useless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
screwing my mother

great story. I loved it. What an absolute thrill to screw your own mother. Can you just imagine french kissing mom and then taking her lace bra off, then screwing mom's pussy. Wow. Then the ultimate--filling mom's womb with sperm. Fantastic!

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 14 years agoAuthor
DAMN PEOPLE!

It was just a story and if blackmail or rape bothers you, WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU READING INCEST STORIES?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Going

Great story from the human and photography angle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
naaniaaaa

Naaanianeeeeei, Bobby !!!!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THE STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STORY, EVERY STORY HAS A SET UP. READ THE SET UP IF YOU LIKE IN READ , IF NOT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT . TOO EACH HIS / HER SELF. THE STORY HAD SO TWISTS TO IT BUT IT READS WELL.. TO THE WRITER TAKE ALL COMMENTS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT . EVEN ASSHOLES READ AND RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH. KEEP WRITING AND PISS THEM OFF. YOUR A HOT WRITER DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU. .LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cool

great story, very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So wait... her husband is paralyzed from the neck down and she's fucking randos? ignoring the son for a second, because hey... we all know why we're here... why have her cheat with random dudes? just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

To the person who said this was "realistic": you need to get your brain checked.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
Delicious story

Dear L.A. Wicker

Regarding "The Video Camera"

I just want to thank you for such a well written, perfectly paced deliciously naughty, kinky & in a good way, nasty story!!!! - without being too crude, this story made me very aroused & wet !!!!, it is a beautiful fantasy which loads of women have thought of. I gave you five stars which in my opinion is not enough you deserve more.

I now need to read more of your work, please keep up the great writing & please do NOT get upset or irritated by stupid comments left by anonymous readers, they have no brain.

Thank you once again.

Sarah Leather, (blonde, fit, leather clad, married mum of two daughters), London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SICK

pretty good till the cruelty, then NOTHING could save a good story....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cold water on a hot oven!

I was thinking that this is the best story I have ever read and then you brought the unnecessary cruelty part and ruined a billion dollar story! Was enjoying and having a rock solid hard on, but the cruelty spoiled it.. tried hard to complete the story.. but never felt interested after the unnecessary part! Very Bad!!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

A very good story! Well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Final comment

And Gary said, "So mom, was I better than the pizza boy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The plot's preposterous,

but the story's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yah right

total crap ending really blowa

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no way in hell

Beginning great, middle sucked ending should have been very different.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brill...

Brilliant, scintillating. Your story is so hot, I loved every paragraph.

The failed blackmail was incredibly difficult and disappointing to read but it made way for an excellent finish. A wonderful short story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

This just can't end. Keep it going

Now that's she gave in ...go with her freak-side.

MMF, sharing, controlling ... Don't end it this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The comments say a lot

About the people writing them.

Many are essentially cheering for a borderline psychopathic rapist. How can anyone think forced sex is "hot". How can someone be aroused by a son beating their own mother before forcing her to have sex. Yes, it's an incest story, and I'm reading it, but there is a wide chasm between consensual sex between two related people that care for and love each other, and what happened in this story. I'll agree, it was hot, right up to the point where the son walked down stairs and became a violent rapist. From that point on, only the truly sick minded would like it. There are a lot of stories on here that are basically "I'll rape her till she likes it" stories. The scary thing is that they seem to be popular. Am I in a minority in not cheering for rape? God, I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was rape and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It started off smokin hot, but then turned ice cold! He should've taken his time and let things develop instead of forcing her. He could've used the blackmail to his advantage Without raping her. Moving out was his best play to make her realize what she was losing out on. I'm glad they both came to their senses and got back together, although she needs to ask him if she should get her "tubes untied."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story you ar÷ a great writer

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Physical violence and rape? There's a limit even for a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was a 2 page story. It started out great, then it got into a bunch of crap. The story was okay up when he went for the second bottle of wine. then it went to crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous