All Comments on 'The Video Ch. 01'

by AkshunLove

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next scene please

That was hot! But now, you've got to give us your take on their duet scene from Donnelly's point of view...when Donnelly bids for the one on one.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years agoAuthor
Oh, it's coming :)

Chapters 2, 3 & 4 are in the approval cue as we speak and I'm currently writing an epilogue of Donnelly and Brandt on vacation :)

TopBitchKTopBitchKover 12 years ago
H O T F U C K I N D A M N

You got it so right! THANKS! :)

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago
Whew! Still love these two!

That's all, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!

Wasn't too sure when I first saw a different author but you really did it. Loved Donnelly's pov and can't wait to read more. Great Job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy crap!

Wasn't too sure about this as XM is amazing and felt slightly worried that the characters would be tarnished somehow, but wow! Hot, and cannot wait for the next chapter!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years agoAuthor
Approval is taking for-EV-er.

They're fucking killing me with it! I submitted 4 chapters one day apart but I'm still writing an epilogue which will be much longer. You have to understand, I mapped my story exactly to XMs so if this chapter seemed a little short or any of the others do, it's because i stopped at a logical point. I also used his dialogue verbatim which was hard, *really* hard in some places. But then there were other places where I had a lot more freedom as long as I hit the marks I needed to and it remained consistent with Donnelly's character. You'll see the difference.

Ahhhh hurry up an approve!!!!

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
!

that was red hot .... I read that story and loved it and I like what you've done coming from donnelly's perspective and him watching that video. Looking forward to finding out what comes next *wink* *wink* lol

Happy Writing!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Great job!

You're doing a wonderful job! LOL, just love these two!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Xsvier sent me

Wow love these guys and this first chapter is great onto the next

Darby4186Darby4186over 12 years ago
Beautiful

I have to admit I was highly skeptical when I read someone else was going to take XM's characters and write a story of what one of them was actually thinking WHEN his story as taking place. Because I love XM's story and writing style so much I really didn't think you would be able to make it fit. BUT, you did it!!! I relived XM's story all over again in my mind as I read you're words fit seamlessly with the original. I'm so glad I gave you a chance because it really does enhance XM's novel. I can't wait to finish reading what you wrote on this and other submissions. (btw, though XM submitted his all in one entry. I prefer that because then I can take a break when I need to or continue reading until I'm ready to quit and not frustrated waiting for an author's further submissions. Just fwiw)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

This is so hot! I stopped breathing for a while there.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Wow!

Reading this and the original together is one hot story! Good job!

randaltrirandaltriabout 12 years ago
Oh yeah

Hottest way to read is with the original by Xaviermayne. Ethan and Gabriel are like 2 unarmed men sent to fight trained gladiators. They don't know what to do but are trying their best to the point of overwhelmed. Could feel the tension of both men.

SixtyMinuteManSixtyMinuteManalmost 10 years ago
Great stuff!

Top shelf story, AkshunLove. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories over the next few nights.

Complimentary comments mean so much more to me coming from talented writers. And your comment on my story pointed me to Xavier Mayne, too. Officially my favorite feedback ever. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous