The Video. My Wife’s Idea

Story Info
Husband and wife watch a video and decide to make their own.
1k words
24.3k
15
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1mbibry
1mbibry
774 Followers

I was stroking myself slowly as I watched what looked like the face of an angel approach. Music played softly in the background of the video.

An attractive, freshly groomed cock now hung before her, still minimally aroused but growing. Measuring about five or six inches, still pointing downward, white and cut. It looked very much like my own which was now in the beginnings of filling and expanding as I studied this clean-shaven man-meat and subservient goddess on my iPad.

The woman, who's face was now only inches from this man, was focused on the object of her desires as she slowly licked her ruby lips. I licked my own at that moment in anticipation.

Her tongue then extended and tenderly gathered the clear droplet that had been forming on the tip of this now hardening cock. Retreating back the tongue now brought his essence into her mouth. Her eyes closed slowly as she savored the mild taste and slippery texture of the fluid.

My heart began to beat heavier in my chest.

Bringing her hand up to softly grasp the full ball sack hanging low behind the hardening length, she brought her tongue gently to her lover's scrotum and licked her way slowly up the shaft. Then circling the crown twice and returning her attention to his ball sack again.

She repeated this process several times, slowly and methodically until another large dollop of liquid had again formed on the tip of this now throbbing pillar of manhood. She again gathered his nectar on her tongue and swirled it in her mouth. Closing her eyes and releasing a deep breath, she savored the moment. The taste. The essence. Just as she leaned forward and began to engulf the bulbous head into her mouth...

"Honey? What are we watching?" The sweet voice of my wife suddenly startled me. She was in the bath, I thought I had a few more minutes... but here she is and I'm caught red handed i thought to myself.

"Oh, my!" She continued. "Does watching that turn you on? Why don't they show the man's face? Why don't you tell me what part of this scene is making you soooo hot!" she finally said as she wrapped her hand around my still stroking hand. She continued to stroke with me as she waited for me to respond. The video continued to play and my cock was only becoming harder and wetter the longer she waited.

My wife leaned closer and began to whisper in my ear. "You really like watching this, I can tell. Is it her pretty face? Do you wish I was as pretty as her?"

I sensed real trouble coming my way so I quickly answered "No. You're every bit as pretty as she is." I stammered.

"Then it's the cock."

I responded quietly saying something to the effect of, it is a very fine looking cock going in and out of a very pretty face. Any healthy guy would agree with me on that... but it's the combination, the whole scene that makes me so hot!

Our pillow conversation continued with her asking if it would be just as hot if it was a different face that was entertaining that gorgeous cock. I responded that the thought of feeling what he's feeling right now would still be very hot. She agreed but then went on to say that she was noticing how similar the cock on the screen was to the one now in her hand. She grasped my cock a little tighter as she said that. She went on to tell me how much she enjoys taking my cock in her mouth, but also how much work it is to give that level of pleasure to a man.

It doesn't look like she's working that hard and in fact it looks as though she's enjoying it, I commented back.

We continued to watch as the angelic woman began taking the cock deeper, grasping the balls tighter and stroking the shaft faster...

My wife was now increasing her tempo as she stroked my cock and my breathing was becoming labored. I was now at the point where I was no longer thinking with my brain -- and my wife knew it. As I neared orgasm she moved in for what I later learned was the kill...

"I bet you'd think this scene was really hot if you could be that girl right now" she whispered.

Without thought I moaned a little as my thoughts turned to that possibility. Of course this was not the first time a thought like that had occurred to me, it was just the first time anyone else was around when it happened. I didn't even try to deny it.

She went on to describe all the feelings and physical reactions, the heat and taste and manly aroma that I would be experiencing as I took that cock deep into my mouth. She told me to imagine how wonderful those full and low-hanging balls would feel in my hand. How his throbbing shaft would feel as my other hand stroked in front of my lips.

I found myself grasping my own balls tight as they retracted...

Just as the woman on the screen backed off of the head of her man's cock and began pumping his cum out of him and on to her waiting tongue my wife said quietly, but forcefully, "Next week, when your twin brother is here we're going to make a movie of our own just like this one...and you'll be the girl!" She chuckled gleefully...

With that thought I blew my wad (and a huge wad it was!) into her waiting hand. Once she'd pumped the last glob out of me she smiled. Then she brought her hand, filled with my still hot cum, to my mouth and fed it to me. I obediently lapped it in and swallowed it without complaint.

"I always knew you were a swallower. Next week we'll make our own video that you and I can watch forever!"

1mbibry
1mbibry
774 Followers
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Ic69hunter seems to have a need to repeat his lame comments at least three times for each story. He messes up more of his own panties reading these trashy stories than he can keep laundered.

i122i122over 1 year ago

Went gay real quick!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

It is funny to see the sexually repressed little boys like iammweasel get their panties in a wad over stories like this

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Nice to see a writer finally admit the truth about themselves, especially since if there were a part 2 not only would the soon to be cuck suck a cock but thats when he would accept his cucking too.

See kids, at least this dude let a little of his repression out. Still not a good story but for the bi/gay males here it would be a dream come true.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hot, but kind of sudden

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Truth or Dare Husband regrets fantasy of being forced to watch wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife Alexis Ch. 01 My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.in Loving Wives
It All Started Innocently A married couple are coerced into experimentation.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories