All Comments on 'The Video Tapes'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 8 years ago
Top notch

Great story I only hope you do more chapters and include mil age build looks. All we know is she had long flowing black hair once. Still first rate story...more please

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 8 years ago
Well done

I like the story, the opening and the build up are good. For some reason I 'glossed over' the sex but that's not a critisism, in some ways the sex content of these stories is a little 'same old' and the story becomes more important.

One thing I really like is the way you don't have the biggest cock and she doesn't have massive tits, in fact the lack of description works well, allowing the imagination to work. It would be nice for these details to be introduced slowly in later chapters when you compare her with her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Story

I really liked your story. I've often wondered how many folks are making their own vids out there. I'm sure that there are a lot of them. Have a few of them myself.

Please keep up this story with a lot more chapters. Will the MIL bring up needing a hard man in her life again and ask her daughter if she would be willing to loan out her hubby from time to time. OR will she leave the tapes behind for her daughter to find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One item

I agree with the first three commentors. This was a fantastic story. I really have only one item of concern, and hopefully chapter will remedy that. In laws are not incest. Even less so than step family, which itself is not really incest. So perhaps it would be better placed in erotic couplings or loving wives. Now if it turns out one of the guys she was with was her brother, or if her daughter/his wife has secrets of her own, well, that changes everything. Can't wait for more.

petertowerspetertowersover 8 years ago
Entertaining

Just like to add to the comments already left, I enjoyed the story too, because it was completely believable, good build up and nicely described sex scenes. If you add to it I wonder if you’ll be able to include his wife, we already know she likes to be watched so maybe you can work that into the plot too.

Good luck what ever you decide. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thank you for a great story of mother in law loving. For many young men the mere sight of their mil's mature ass and tits are enough to get them hard as a rock frantic to run off and mount their wife will visions of her mother dance in hubbys head. Mil's are often overlooked as a sexual fetish, I for one am a fan. The best part of this story is the repeated deposits of seed this young man is depositing into his sexy mother in law. I can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stuff

A very good story, and even if sex with mother-in-law is not incest it is certainly widely regarded as taboo!l

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story sucks....Oh god..oh god...does Monica know anything else to say?

Or is she just your typical dumb broad who cannot think straight when a carrot is inside of her?

LordmikelLordmikelover 8 years ago
Category is also called Taboo

To all of the people commenting sex with MIL isn't incest, that statement is correct, but it would be considered taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
haters

Don't let the haters get to you. Yes it was not incest but certainly fell in the Taboo section. There is room for growth with the daughter. Thanks and please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it but ...

You did seem to get stuck on certain words or phrases. Also you repeated information a few times, minor edits I suppose, but all of which could have produced a tighter story. Funny the comments about it not being incest -- who cares! It's taboo and certainly his wife would be devastated to learn her Darling fucked her momma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAN THE TROLL

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as tired as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

@troll

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitely need more chapters.

This was worth five stars, even with some of the mistakes. The dialog during the sex scenes felt more realistic as opposed to the manufactured conversations that some of these stories have, Monica seemed to really have been into the sex to the point that she could not put a coherent sentence (or partial sentence) together. Do not let someone bully you into manufacturing dialog just for them.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Fuck everyone else

This story rocked. Bring the daughter into the action. *****

Ben252Ben252almost 8 years ago
Loved it

What a great story, the slow build and the explosions of lust. Simply excellent piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIKED it

This story brought back pleasant memories of times when my porn stash was discovered and gone through (usually by relatives and babysitters). Even though its embarrassing to find out someone has gone through our personal stuff, I have to admit I've been fine with each time. Before letting any photos or filming of me, my biggest fear was on how my parents would over react out if they found out. When they each stumbled on it, they were refreshingly cool about it. My mother was first, and while I felt horrible my mother was more worried about bad consequences in the future. My Dad found it when he was helping me move into my first place as a newlywed. He complemented me and then explained for like ten minutes on how important it was to make and keep happy memories for the long future. I NEVER would have expected that, but I'm glad it did. Only twice has someone seeing our private photos and videos led to sex. I didn't feel guilty about it at all as they were both people my husband had been encouraging me to bed. I found out after that one of the two times was a set up from by my husband. Thanks to Nanny-cam, I've learned that babysitters like to snoop and some have found, gone through and a few have watched our private collections. Now we keep them in a safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We should make some movies together mom!

I had a small TV that I used for a monitor facing us so we could watch the action. Mom was on her hands and knees, the camera was on her face, but you could clearly see her hanging tits and nipples, and even a little bit of her pubic hair. I got onto the bed behind my mom, taking my hard cock moving it down until it's head was touching her vaginal opening, then pushed it inside her until I hit bottom. I watched her face on the screen, her mouth opening, and a very audible "Oooooh yeeessss,' escaping her lips as I did. When I began fucking her harder, her tits were swinging, and she was expressing her pleasure quite loudly. "Oh yes, oh baby, fuck me, fuck me good," she began yelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Odd

Knowing what was on the tapes, why would Monica agree to watch them.

randysbrandysbabout 5 years ago
Sequel

What happens after when Jessica get's back??? Will she accept her mother as her husband's lover??? Will MIL become a live-in slut???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous