The Video That Changed My Attitude

Story Info
Joe's wife shows him a video that changes his attitude.
1.9k words
4.49
9.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Video That Changed my Life

I'm Joe, my wife Marianne and I have been married nine years. Our next door neighbors are Billy, and his new girlfriend Cindy. Billy's last girlfriend Nancy passed away last year. Billy went through a rough patch after she died, he was really depressed. His new girl seemed to magically bring back the old Billy we knew and cared for. He and I have been friends for several years. Marianne and Cindy have become very close since she moved in with Billy a few months ago.

We are in our late thirties. Marianne is about 5' 4" and 135lbs. She's a little chubby in a very sexy way. We are childless and work hard and play even harder. We have what I consider a good sex life, but nothing too kinky. Marianne does like to dress suggestively, slutty she calls it, when we're on vacation out of town.

I'm about 6' and 205lbs. Friends say I'm kind of barrel chested and muscular.

One warm evening Marianne and I were sitting on our patio enjoying a drink after dinner. We had both put in a hard day at work and it felt good to relax.

Suddenly we heard a voice coming from next door excitedly saying, "Oh yeah, Billy fuck me!"

Marianne and I looked at each other and grinned. The neighbors were obviously having a little fun with their bedroom window open. We sat there quietly for a while. We could still hear their voices occasionally but nothing discernable.

After a few minutes, we clearly heard Cindy screaming, "Oh yeah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Soon, but not nearly as loud we heard Billy say, "Oh yeah I'm cumming too, Babe!"

Then we heard Billy say something we couldn't make out.

I suppose Marianne and I both knew we should respect their privacy, but this was too hot to miss, we continued to listen to them quietly.

Then we heard Cindy say, "Oh Billy, that was great! Are you going to finish the job? Please, get down there and eat it, eat my dirty pussy, you know you want to!"

We heard some moaning and grunting for a while then we heard Cindy scream, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, Billy, you're so nasty, I love it when you suck my dirty pussy!"

I was flabbergasted. Billy was eating Cindy's cum filled pussy. I said to Marianne, " Do you hear what he's doing over there?"

Marianne smiled and said, " Isn't that the sexiest thing you've ever heard?"

I said, " I don't know about sexy, it's the nastiest thing I've ever heard."

Marianne said, " Why do you think it's so nasty? You eat me out all the time. You told me you love doing it. Do you think it's nasty to give me oral sex?"

I quickly said, "No Baby, I love eating your pussy! I love the way you smell and taste. He's eating her out after he just shot a load of cum in her. That's nasty! He's eating his own cum!"

"That's why it's so sexy! Most any guy will give a girl a lick or two when she's clean, especially if she sucks his cock to get him hard. That's just going through the motions. Billy doesn't get anything in return for this. He's doing something very nasty because he wants to give her more pleasure. He cares that he's made a mess in her, so he cleans her up and gives her another orgasm too! That's why I think it's so sexy. it's a wonderful way to show someone how much you love them!"

"So is that something you'd want me to do with you?" I asked rather sheepishly.

"I'd love it if you would. I've heard a lot of guys do it for their lovers. It fascinates me. I've read about it on some internet sex forums, and even saw some porn videos where guys do it for their women. I think I'd really get off on it. I just never thought of a way to bring up the subject to you before." She replied.

I said, "I had no idea you felt this way,"

Suddenly I knew that her friend was enjoying something that my wife wanted, and I was denying her. I felt selfish. What I'd heard my friend do seemed disgusting, and Marianne wanted me to do it for her.

I thought to myself: Guys like me don't eat their own cum. Then again Billy just did it. Maybe I'm wrong. Cindy is HOT! I can understand a guy might do something weird if she asked. Marianne is hot too, and I love her. I want her to be happy and sexually satisfied. I knew what I'd have to do.

"Wow Marianne, I had no idea that you wanted me to do that. I love you and want you to be happy. If that's what you really want, of course I want to do it for you. I'm just not sure that I could go through with eating my cum. Please let me think about this."

A couple of days passed, and I was confused as ever. As we were going to bed Marianne asked, "Have you made a decision on my request?"

Without thinking, I replied, "Yes, I want to do it for you."

She said, "Thank you Baby, I love you so much! Please let me help you. I know this isn't easy for you, but I know after you do it, you're going to love it as much as I will. I want you to watch a video before you try. I've been doing some research on the internet. It seems it's very hard for most guys to do at first. Nearly all who get past their hangup and do it, quickly grow to love it. Most are glad they did it and want to make it a regular part of their love making, trust me, it's true! Most guys who agree to eat the creampie before they cum just can't go through with it after they cum. That frustrates their partner. Later they regret not doing it and the cycle repeats itself. Now I want you to get naked on the bed while I get my laptop."

She returned nude with the laptop. She lay on the bed spread her legs revealing her beautiful shaven pussy. Her large labia, that I love to lick and suck, looked wet. She said, "I showered this morning, I worked all day and haven't showered tonight. My pussy isn't clean, I smell down there, but I want you to eat me out anyway."

I got down between her legs and started licking her lovely pussy. She was more fragrant than usual. I liked the stronger smell. She held my hair and moaned as I ate her out. I was loving what I was doing, She suddenly said, "Stop!" I sat up confused. I thought she was enjoying what I was doing.

Then she opened the laptop and started the video. It seemed that the video was supposed hypnotize the viewer. A soft sexy woman's voice said, "Relax, clear your mind and listen." Then a long series of beautiful nude women, most with cum leaking from their vaginas appeared. There were sexy women's voices saying over and over, "You know you want to please her. Lick her clean after you cum in her! You know you want to!" and "She loves it when you lick her clean after sex!" Their voices were so erotic. Another voice said, "You are building a very important habit, it should be automatic!"

The women in the video were mostly young, few had any pubic hair. There were several shots of guys eating those beautiful cum filled pussies. It was turning me on unbelievably. I could still smell and taste my beautiful wife's pussy while I was watching these guys eat creampies from beautiful women! Then a picture appeared of a guy licking the cum from a woman's pussy who looked a lot like Marianne. He was looking up at her and she was smiling, looking into his eyes so lovingly, as he licked the cum from her beautiful pussy. Suddenly I understood! I wanted to be that guy! I wanted Marianne to look at me that way. I desperately wanted to see her smile at me that same way, as I sucked her cum filled pussy! I wanted her to feel loved, and for her to look at me so lovingly.

.

I closed the laptop and said, "Please let's have sex now. I want to be like those guys. I want to lick you clean after I cum in you. I want to please you so much!"

She kissed me passionately, then grabbed my rock hard cock and straddled me. I slid into her easily and she never felt so good. She rode me for a couple of minutes, then we rolled over into missionary. I kissed her again and all too soon, I came like never before. I knew I'd put a lot of my stuff into her.

I said, "I'm sorry Babe, I was so excited I came before you finished."

She said, "I guess you were excited, you left quite a mess in me. Still want to eat me now?"

"Yes please, I want to, more than anything!"

I turned her crossways on the bed, got on my knees on the floor, and pulled her legs over my shoulders. I then grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands, pulled her crotch to my waiting mouth, and licked her cummy pussy from bottom to top. She moaned loudly. I could taste my thick cum as I licked and sucked at her clit. It was thick and salty. I tongue fucked her hole, then just licked and sucked her pussy. I loved how she smelled so strongly of sex. I loved what I was doing. I had to swallow, there was so much coming from her. It burned the back of my throat a little but I kept on licking and sucking!

She was moaning and said, "This is so wonderful, suck me, Joe, keep sucking me! Eventually she had a wild orgasm. My face was drenched. I could smell and taste our mess from the sex we just had, all over my face,. I had never been so turned on in my life!

Then she looked down at me smiling just like the girl in the picture and said, "How did you like your first creampie, Joe?"

"Wow, what have I been missing all my life. I can't believe it, but I absolutely loved doing it! Thank you, Babe. Was it as good as you hoped?"

"Better, way better!" Her voice was almost screaming, "I hope you really did like it because I want us to do this every time we fuck! Fuck, that's the nasty word for having sex. Do you love me enough to eat my nasty, sweaty, cum drenched pussy every time we fuck?"

I said, "Do you love me enough to let me eat your nasty, sweaty, cum filled pussy, every time we fuck. That was the most exciting thing I've ever done. I promise, I'll eat and clean you every time I cum in you. I want to make you happy. I want to eat it every time we fuck. I love you so much. Thank you for making this happen!" Then I passionately kissed her pussy again!

I felt like I was the lucky guy in the video, and that's how I wanted to feel every time we had sex.

I wondered if this activity could be what cured my neighbor Billy's depression so quickly.

Lately, I have noticed that Marianne has become a lot more vocal when we make love, especially as I lick and suck her creamy pussy clean after I cum in her, and she's been leaving our bedroom window open every night.