The Vietnamese Grass-Cutter Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hoa is bucking and thrashing her body, her fingers clutching, clenching the rough unruly curls on my head, pulling my face deep against her vulva while she thrusts her hips against my head. Her moans are loud, and turning into shrieks of wanton promiscuous abandonment, unashamed and uncontrolled desire. Her body thrashes and twists against me and I feel her hands release the vicious grip in my hair and descend to my shoulders, For a few seconds, her fingernails are like barbed darts embedded in my shoulder muscles before I feel her pulling me upwards, her hands reaching to grip me below my armpits.

I slide up along her sweaty body till my face is over her head and she hurriedly snakes a hand between our torsos and grabs hold of my achingly tumescent phallus, drawing it to her cunt. She spreads her legs wide apart and directs my manhood towards her gaping wet sodden vagina and pushes herself against the head of my cock. Her juices seem to be overflowing as I slide my steely rod into her sheath, burying the full length of my huge girth into her. The heated molten wetness envelopes me and I feel like I am drowning in a boiling cauldron of churning magma.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!", Hoa breathes out in a long exhalation as she arches her body, curving off the mattress as my cock impales her. I shove myself deep into her, our pubes meshing with one another as I try and apply pressure on her clitoris as well. I push my hands under her buttocks and clench my fingers into her flesh, drawing her upwards as I begin thrusting into her. Her arms are now wrapped around my back, fingernails once again clawing into my trapezius muscles that descend from neck and shoulders to the middle of my spine. I thrust hard and deep into her vagina, my fingers still clenched into her backside, searching to embed a finger into her anus.

After a while, I remove my hands from her rump and place them on the back of her thighs before pushing them up so that her limbs are spread wide apart, knees bent on either side of my chest. Her feet are way above the mattress as I pummel her, and I soon feel them resting on my lower back like a bracket around my waist. I keep lunging into her, pulling myself out about six inches before ramming back into her cunt, and keep the momentum going. Her breathing is extremely heavy and audible, her groans and occasional grunts are loud and sonorous, building up to a crescendo. I raise the upper half of my body, my penis and groin still fused against her genitalia, and like a centaur in heat I stab her incessantly with my overly engorged penis.

Resting on one outstretched arm with my palm flat on the mattress next to her body, I take the other hand and grab her oscillating boobs as they thrash from side to side as I pulverise her. I am being a little rough but not hurting her as I knead and mangle her fleshy tits, pinching gently at the elongated and hardened nipples. I move my hand to her face and extend two fingers against her lips which she parts and encircles the fingertips with. She sucks on them as though she's performing fellatio in rhythm with the thrusting of my cock. She's pulled her thighs back and raised her legs, interlocking her ankles high on my back as I keep ramming into her cunt, my thighs slapping in rhythm against her haunches. Her fingers remain clenched on my back and her breathing is sharp with every thrust I make, "Ahh! Mmm! Uhh! Ahhh!" Her eyes are shut, mouth open as her moans grow louder by the second.

Unable to hold my weight on an outstretched hand, I lower my torso on to her chest, feeling the fleshy but firm mammaries against me as I continue to crush her as she grinds against me. Her knees are bent far back and hover on either side of my head, her lower limbs wrapped tightly around me. Her vaginal muscles are like glutinous tentacles, sucking at my massively inflamed phallus as it pushes in and out of the tight constriction of the entrance to her vagina. Despite the temperature within the shack having dropped considerably since there's no heating inside, our bodies are bathed in perspiration; I can taste the salt on her body when I bend my head down and my mouth touches the side of her neck and the top of her shoulder.

I'm pummelling Hoa like a jackhammer, ready to burst my load as the muscles in my body tense with the the pinnacle of desire and passion and lust; I feel her hands slither down my waist till her fingers claw at my gluteal muscles, digging into my buttocks. My suspended testicles beat against her perineum, close to her arsehole, as I pick up the pace in a last burst of energy. My head is above and beside hers, almost buried in the pillow as I ram into her thrashing body, her fingernails probably drawing blood from my buttocks.

And then I explode. With no thought of withdrawing my penis from her vagina this time, I empty myself in shuddering spasms as huge volumes of semen jet into her cunt. I raise my upper body and groan loudly, maybe snarl as the sheer animalism of my release takes over my brain and body. There's a tingling electrical sensation that is coursing through every nerve in my body as my manhood seems to grow to an impossible girth, veins and arteries pumping, and thick hot spurts of cum shoot into her vaginal canal.

"Ahhhheeeeeiiiiiii!" she screams, "Ahhhhh! Annhhhhhh!" even louder as she unlocks her ankles and places her feet on the bedding; her body arches upwards to such an extent that she's held up by her shoulders at one end and her feet at the other, buttocks clean off the mattress. Her entire body arcs like a bucking bronco, her groin thrust against mine as my seed pours into her and she supports my weight on herself. When the last spurt from my cock drains me of my sperm, the tension goes out of my muscles and my body collapses on top of hers. Her legs are stretched out and wide apart as I lie over her, my penis still embedded in her snatch. For a few minutes we stay like that, her breasts flattened against my chest, her arms tracing smooth lines through the perspiration ridden surface of my back. Our breathing is still heavy and I can feel the warmth against my neck as I remain immobile above her.

When I finally roll off her to the side, she turns with me and my long penis stays inside her vagina, the girth still considerable; I can feel her cunt muscles still working on my shaft like suction pods all along the canal, as though extracting every last drop of cum from within. Her lips are below my chin on my neck, kissing, licking the sweat as her hands caress the side of my rib-cage, my waist and hips, and along my thighs. My arm is thrown over her as I hug her closely to me.

Gradually, the perspiration begins to dry off our bodies and the evaporation cools us down. But the outside temperature must be about 12 or 13 degrees Celsius and only a little warmer in the tin-roofed wooden shanty this late at night. Behind Hoa, on the mattress, is my denim shirt which I reach out for and pull over her body, trying to cover as much as possible but she pulls it by the collar and drags it over me as well, sharing the protection. The cold yellowish-white light I noticed earlier is now a lot brighter as it streams in through the window, the rays falling on our feet at the end of the mattress.

After a few minutes, I gently release Hoa from my arms and turn on my back, my deflated but long penis slowly pulling out of her. I bend my head backwards, trying to peer up and out of the window but can only see the light stream and not the source. I shut my eyes and let my breathing return to normal as she holds me, our bodies sharing the warmth from each other. For almost twenty minutes, we stay still and silent, sinking into a serenity that is peaceful and comfortable, a mental space that will be my 'happy place' in the days ahead.

After a while, the cold begins to seep through to my bones and the white light from outside seems to make it colder in the hut. So I stand up on the mattress next to her and take two steps to the window. The scenery is almost magical; there's a brightly shining moon in the dark sky, perhaps a day away from being a full-moon, and it's reflection on the surface of the water is directly in front of me. Across the lake, only the street lights along the road are lit and their reflections bounce off the water too.

After another few minutes, my grass-cutter woman stands up too and joins me in front of the window, our naked bodies side by side as I wrap an arm around her waist. She watches the view for a while with her head tilted to the side, resting against my biceps, and then a little later steps between me and the window, facing me. Looking up at my face, she asks "You like?" I respond with a downward nod of my head and a soft grunt, wondering whether she's only referring to the scenery or to the entire evening.

"I like very much, my dear Hoa. Very much", I whisper to her as she presses her bosom against me and kisses my nipples. With my arms around her, I bend my neck forward and nuzzle the top of her head as I feel the tingling erotic sensation of her tongue on my nipples. The view beyond her head is mesmeric; the rippling waters almost have a hypnotic effect and the mystic aura of a bright moon in a sea of darkness is surreal. As I drink in the scenery, I feel her hands gently groping my phallus and in seconds I am growing rigid once more. She strokes the cylindrical length as I lower my head to her neck again, bringing my hands to her breasts and rubbing across the globes over her firm nipples.

As I get more and more aroused, I kiss her neck and shoulders, then place my mouth on her lips and push my tongue through between them. My hands grope her breasts, roaming all round the spheres before straying to her back and down to her buttocks. The excitement is fast turning to a frenetic state of physical want and desire as she continues to stroke my cock, rubbing it against her belly, pushing it between her thighs, nudging the head through the thick growth of pussy hair, tugging constantly. The heat generated by our bodies is combating the ambient cold very effectively because I am no longer aware of the chill against my naked skin. She has my manhood in her hands, tugging vehemently and rubbing the hot sensitive glans against her pudenda; I feel the meaty swollen outer lips of her labia cushioning the head of my cock as it teases the entrance to her cunt.

She then turns around and facing the window, rests her elbows on the sill as she pushes out her rounded buttocks and plants her feet almost three feet apart. I bend my knees between her thighs, take my raging eight-inch erection in one hand and find her vaginal opening with the other. I push in only the head of my shaft by less than an inch and move it around the drenched entrance to her hole. She gasps, takes a sudden breath, arches her body and pushes her arse backwards slowly till my steely rod is sheathed to the hilt. She reaches below her vulva, between her thighs, and her fingernails rake the rough surface of my scrotum as she tries to get her fingers around my testicles. I lean into her, bend myself over her curved back and take both her tits into my groping hands, massaging the heavy pendulous breasts as they hang like ripe cantaloupes.

I start pumping her from behind, moving my hips back and forth as my cock slides in and out of her lubricated cunt. My earlier load of semen has probably trickled out of her vaginal sheath over the last half hour, perhaps drenching the mattress cover on which we were lying, but her cunt is slick with the remnants of my earlier ejaculate and her fresh juices. I straighten up and grip my hands on either side of her pelvic girdle, clamping the fork between her thighs and her lower abdomen. With a firm hold on her body, I increase the pace and force of my thrusting, lunging long and hard into her as my penis grows in thickness. My thighs batter her buttocks and the back of her limbs, swinging testicles beating against her flesh as I stab her with a vicious force from behind.

With her elbows and forearms still on the window sill, Hoa raises her head as her moans get louder; I can see her breath fogging the glass pane barely six inches from her face as her body swings with every jab of my spear into her. The moonlight streams into the room, bathing her back in silvery streaks as it filters through the dusty windowpane. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she exclaims every time I plunge my staff into her; her boobs swing wildly from side to side, freely thrashing as the hang heavy from her chest. I take one hand away from her haunches and take one of her tits in my palm, my fingers grinding the nipple as I continue to pummel her from the rear.

I can feel my climax approaching and that intensifies the force with which I am battering her rear; I grip her buttocks now with both hands, fingers clenching around the curve of her hips as I keep propelling into her. She removes one arm from the window sill and reaches for her cunt below; I assume she's fingering her clit, bringing herself to an orgasm, because her cries are more like screams as her arse whips around my stiff impalement. My fingers are like large curved hooks embedded in the soft indent between her thighs and abs, a grip so fierce that even in my state of near mindlessness I hope I am not hurting her. But I push harder and deeper into her, the sensations coursing through my penis now reverberate through my entire body as I feel a liquid rush rise through the length of my cock and detonate like an explosive incendiary device inside her.

I know that I had expelled all my semen into the grass-cutter's body less than half an hour ago but as my body rams into her in involuntary spasms I can feel my cum shoot through from the base of my penis and out of the urethral opening. My climax seems a lot stronger that the one half an hour ago as my pelvis crashes into the woman's behind and my grip around her haunches becomes almost vice-like. Simultaneously, it is clear that Hoa has had yet another orgasm because the final scream she emits is very high-pitched and loud as her body straightens up from her crouch and then bends backwards during the last of my plunges into her cunt.

Our breathing is still loud and heavy as our muscles begin to relax; she stands upright and my cock slips out of her hole before I turn her around to face me. She leans her rump against the wall below the window and wraps her arms around my waist, resting her face on my chest. I step forward by a few inches to close the small gap between us and hold her, my chest pressing against her naked bosom and feeling the heat emanating from her body. I raise my palms to her face, holding them against her cheeks and tilt her head backwards. She looks at me with eyes wide open and I can see the whites glisten in the moonlight. As I bend my head to kiss her, she shuts her eyes and gives herself up to me; I feel the weight of her body as she leans into me, surrendering herself to my embrace.

We stand together, our bodies fused against one another, knowing that our time is fast running out. For almost ten minutes I hold her close to me, rubbing and stroking her back, kissing her gently, then more passionately. The cold begins to shroud us when the heat dissipates; her body begins to tremble and I think she's shivering but she wraps her arms very tightly around me and looks up at my face. Tears have filled her eyes, and suddenly she's weeping, her whole body wracked with sobs as she presses against me. Fleetingly I think of how the weekend has been such a mix of melancholy and joy, intertwining to create an emotional fabric that's been so unique for me. When she finally gets a grip over herself, eyes still wet, she says "Em yêu anh, Hjjer, Em yêu anh!"

"I love you too, Hoa. And I already miss you, my beautiful grass-cutter", I say softly with a sad smile, "but I will wait for you to come back from Phú Thọ."

Hoa looks deep into my eyes and says "You wait? I come see you? Yes? OK?" And suddenly she's looking a lot happier. I realise that both of us had been suffering the thought that we would never meet again, and my words now have lifted that pall of gloom, released us from the constricting sense of loss that hung over me like a dark cloud all day. She probably thought that this weekend tryst was nothing but a one-off for me, but she hadn't known what depressing feelings I myself have gone through in the last 12 hours. She unwraps her arms from around me, rises up on her toes and gives me a hungry hot-blooded lustful kiss and then bounces away over the mattress.

She goes through the door at the other end of the shanty and I can hear water running and splashing as she presumably washes herself. When she comes back into the room, I look at her nakedness bathed in the light and my heart seems to lift up with a strange sense of peace and joy. She bends over to pick up her shirt and I marvel at the perfection of her arse, the smooth taut muscles gleaming in the moonlight. She turns around and faces me as she buttons up her shirt; I stare at her buxom chest, her thin waspish waist, and the thick inverted triangle of her pubic hair. She bends again to pick up her panties and slips into them, the vision of her hairy bush soon shielded in muslin and now only a thick covered mound. When she bends again to pick up her skirt from the floor, I start getting dressed myself.

After putting on my clothes and buttoning my shirt, I spy the corner of her scarf sticking out from under the pillow. Reaching down for it, I pick it up and walk towards her and knot it around her neck, giving her one final kiss on her lips. My mobile phone is on the window sill and when I pick it up, I notice that the time is a little after midnight; we've been here in this hutment for about five hours. We straighten the mattress and its cover, fluff out the pillow and try to leave everything the way it was when we entered. We both take one sip from the bottle of house-wine, a chaser of Coke, and place both bottles into Hoa's large handbag.

When she opens the door of the shack, the moon shines down on us like a bright light hanging in the sky. It has crossed its apogee and is closer to the horizon than when we spied it from inside. We slip into our shoes just before stepping out and I take the key from Hoa to lock the door before returning it to her. Then, like when we came, she takes my hand in hers and leads me along the embankment to the small gate in the lake-shore fencing. Once again, I take the key from her and lock it before she slips the key back into her bag. She unchains her motorcycle and wheels it off the footpath to the road before starting the engine. Slinging the strap of her bag over her head so that it cuts a diagonal across her breasts, she ignores her helmet and revs the engine. I sit behind her, straddling the bike, and she sets off towards my apartment.

During the seven-minute journey, I hug her waist, kiss her on the nape of her neck, fondle her breasts playfully, nip at her earlobes, lick behind her ears, pinch her nipples while she squirms and giggles all along the road.

And finally our weekend is over. She stops the bike about 50 metres before the entrance to my apartment. In the darkness under an overhanging flame tree, she twists her head backwards and we kiss for about a minute before I get off the motorcycle. She's been holding one my hands and now grudgingly releases it as I begin to walk home. Hoa dons her helmet, takes a u-turn on her vehicle, and zooms off in the opposite direction. When I get to my apartment, I leave the lights off as I walk to the living room. The moon, the same moon under whose light we made love in a tiny wooden shack, shines through the six glass panels and bathes the inside of my apartment. I pour myself a large tumbler of whisky over ice and take it to the settee where we made love yesterday.

1...345678