The View From down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't explain it any better than that."

"How did you end up blowing him?"

"You really want to know that?"

"I really do, Cin."

"He pulled my top over my head as I was unbuttoning his shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra and his chest felt so good on my boobs. He slid his hands down the back of my shorts and felt my ass through my panties. I felt his cock through his trousers. He was hard, johnnie. Hard and so damned big I had to see it."

Her hand reached out and felt for my dick. "You're hard? This is turning you on, hearing about your nasty cheating wife."

I didn't have to say anything. My erection was proof enough that I found hearing her talk about James' cock arousing.

"I dropped to my knees and opened his pants and pulled them down. His cock stuck out so big and beautiful. I swear, johnnie, a cock like that deserves to be sucked. His balls should be kissed and licked and that's what I did."

I groaned and began to move my hips.

"My husband likes that I sucked James' cock and kissed his balls. Tell me, johnnie. Tell me you want to hear all of it."

"I do," I begged.

She told me the rest and when she came to the part where James came in her mouth, I came in her hand. Couldn't be helped. Just seeing the two of them in my mind was a fucking turn on.

Monday and a whole week of work ahead. I thought about Cin and James hooking up. I thought about her blowing him, sucking his big cock. I remembered how excited I got hearing her tell me those things.

I considered my feelings and for a moment I wondered about myself. How could I, a married man get aroused thinking of my wife with another man.

But James wasn't just another man. And I knew that. I struggled to admit to myself that I too was attracted to him. This was a new and scary feeling. A feeling not unlike that which you get when on a roller coaster as it approaches the highest point in the ride and you know you're about to go over that rise and almost straight down.

I've been on that ride and thought about what might happen should that car jump the tracks. That's the thrill of riding a roller coaster. You know you're going to be alright but there's that thing in the back of your mind warning you that it could end badly.

That's how I felt about my attraction to James as I considered a threesome. I know Cindy would be up for it. Oh, I knew she'd protest. Her guilt would have her do that and it would be in earnest. But that road block would be easily traversed and not only would she consent, she'd look forward to it.

But what about me. How would I react seeing him fucking my wife, up close and personal? And what if my reactions were over the top? What if I got jealous? What if I got violent? Worse yet, what if I got really into it? What would my wife think of me, much less James?

I thought about it most of that Monday, trying to convince myself that it wouldn't go well but my prurient interest won out.

"Really? You really want to do that? I don't know johnnie. I don't feel right having cheated on you with him already. Baby, please think about what you're asking."

I was right about Cindy's response. Her first instinct was to try to talk me out of the threesome I'd asked if she'd like. I had expected it. To be truthful, had she not protested I would have been hurt.

"Well hon, just think about it. That's all I ask," I said letting the subject drop.

Nothing more was said about it until the next evening. Cindy had spent the day, like I did, thinking about taking James in our bed.

"Maybe he wouldn't go for it."

"I'm certain he would Cin. I mean, all he wanted to talk about Sunday was you, your body and the way you sucked him off."

"Really? He talked about me like I was some conquest?"

"Nah. Not like that at all. He was talking about what a pleasure it was to be with you and how, if he had met me before you, he wouldn't have done it. Slept with you."

I could see her resistance crumbling before my eyes. The thought gave me an instant erection, which once again, did not go unnoticed by my wife.

Cin came to me and grabbed my dick. "Someone wants to watch James' big cock fucking me."

What could I say? She was right.

"You got me Cin. The thought is intriguing."

"That's not what your dick says. It says the thought is arousing. You want this, don't you, johnnie? You want to see James fuck your wife?"

"Oh, God Cin. I'm sorry but yes. Yes, I do want to watch and participate too."

"How would we set it up to happen? I mean, well....."

I'd thought about that. And I figured I had the perfect scenario. "Let's invite him over for a swim and dinner. I'll grill up something and then drinks to loosen everyone up."

"Great idea, babe. I can get another swim suit; a tiny string bikini. That would get his attention."

And so it was agreed. "I'll call him tomorrow and ask him over."

I could see my wife was delighted by the whole thing, just as I thought she would be.

I couldn't blame her. I was excited myself. My insides were like jelly, trembling with excitement and fear of the unknown.

Just as we thought, James was more than happy to accept our invitation. Surely he knew what we had in mind.

I had restless nights the rest of the week. It was a terribly exciting thing to think about, a threesome, and I really wanted to see it happen. My dick was hard for the next few days, the thought of seeing James fuck Cindy was never far from my mind.

My wife and I, believe it or not avoided talking about the upcoming event until we couldn't.

"What do you think? Will James like it?"

My wife was modeling her new bathing suit, what there was of it, anyway. The bra covered her well. Only the tops and sides of her breasts were exposed. The bottoms, well that was another story. The triangle in front covered her pussy okay. The back, if you can picture it, two thirds of the fleshy part of her as was showed on both sides of the clingy black bikini.

With her wearing her 4" mules, the way her bottom stuck out was delightfully nasty.

"Oh, he'll love it Cin. I'm sure of that."

I busied myself preparing the grill, heating up, brushing off the charred remnants of the last time it was sued, and oiling the grates. I was nervous and excited, like a child waiting for Christmas morning.

"Hey, johnnie my man. There you are."

James came strutting out with a bottle of Vodka in one hand, my wife in the other. His suit left little to the imagination. Tight on him, his big cock was evident through the thin material.

"Hey babe, Look who I found wandering the streets," Cindy was grinning from ear to ear. "Can I keep him?"

We shook hands and James whispered that he appreciated being invited over in spite of what had occurred before. "It takes a big man, johnnie. I admire that in you."

"To be honest, James. I've been looking forward to tonight all week. I ask just one thing. Please respect my marriage and my wife."

"Done and done, johnnie. I know this is your first foray into something like this. I want you to know I'm honored that you find me suitable to be with the both of you."

That perfect smile. Sincerity backed by perfectly straight white teeth. I basked in his praise. There was definitely something so attractive about James, I found him nearly impossible to resist.

I placed the porterhouse steaks on and asked James how he liked his.

"Warm and pink in the middle johnnie. Warm, pink, and juicy," then he winked.

Cindy and I both laughed at his reference. The nervousness I had was gone in that instant.

Icy vodka tonics followed vodka tonics as the drinks flowed freely. As the evening wore on, we became three friends who really enjoyed the company of each other.

We ate and drank, laughed and even sang along with the siriusxm radio which I had tuned to play standards.

Maybe I was too eager but I don't regret for one minute what I did to get the ball rolling. "Cindy, James and I have only our bottoms on. That isn't fair that you have a top on, is it?"

"You're right my husband. Who do you think should do the honors?"

"Well," I said pretending to think about my answer. "James is, after all, our company. I think he should have the honor of helping you free your breasts."

"I think that's a wonderful idea, johnnie," Cin smiled at James before turning and sitting on his lap.

His knees were together and Cindy straddled them. Her mons pubis on display for my viewing pleasure.

James was as smooth as I knew he'd be. He deftly unfastened the bikini bra and instead of letting it slide off, he reached around and cupped both breasts, gently tugging on the garment.

James was watching for my reaction as he pulled her bra off and again cupped both breasts. This time he pulled on her nipples. Cindy had her head back, her eyes closed. I thought I heard a little mewling escape her parted lips.

I had to adjust my growing erection which James saw what I was doing and took that as sign of of my acceptance.

He was spot-on right. I could feel my breathing becoming rapid. It was happening and so far it was what I thought it would be like.

The setting sun cast shadows. Song birds were winding down their serenades. On the radio, Sinatra was crooning "Fly Me To The Moon", which seemed completely appropriate.

James and Cindy stood and with her back to me, they began kissing. I watched James' hands roam over my wife. I saw her responding, heard her moaning through their kissing.

Cindy's hands clutched James' butt, she raised her left leg and wrapped it around his thigh, humping against him.

When they broke their kissing, James said the honors should be mine. "johnnie, I think it's time we remove Cindy's bottoms. That is your privilege."

I went to them and knelt behind my wife. I placed kisses all over her bottom and pulled her bikini down her legs. She stepped out it and I tossed it aside. I went back to kissing her ass and dipped my face trying to lick her pussy. I noticed she had shaved it.

"Yes James," I heard Cin saying. "I shaved it for you."

That was the most erotic thing I'd ever heard. My head was spinning with wanton lust.

I was still kneeling when they turned to the side. I knew what James wanted and I wanted to accommodate him. I pulled down his tight trunks, making sure I pulled the front out to clear his big and now hard cock.

My hand grazed his member. I couldn't say it was accidental or not. The heat radiating from his cock, the warmth of his skin, my affection for the man, it was all I could do to keep from taking it in my hand.

I looked away from his cock and up from my kneeling position to see both James and my wife looking down at me.

I blushed and rose quickly.

"You're over dressed, johnnie, my wife said. "Get naked and join us."

I stripped off my trunks and followed them through the house into our bedroom.

I cannot, I am simply unable to describe the feelings that went through me seeing another man, a man who I liked immensely, holding the naked woman I love incredibly so, in his strong arms. Seeing his large hand holding her ass as she explored his cock with her delicate fingers.

Lust built in me, threatening to erupt. My dick was harder than it had ever been.

I joined them. I moved against my wife from behind her, my erection nestling between her buttocks. I could feel the back of James' hand on my thigh, him never letting go of her bottom.

They kissed each other and I kissed the back of her neck. I moved back and began kissing down her back. I licked her bum and kissed my way down her legs. I was doing things I'd never done with anyone before. I felt inspired to do more.

I forced her legs apart and kissed her inner thighs. I tilted my face and lapped at both her anus and pussy. My tongue happened to touch James' balls. It mattered not to me.

I could hear my wife moaning as they shared a tongue dance.

"I need you Cindy. I need to have that beautiful body."

He laid her across the bed. He was on one side, I climbed up on her other side and began my kissing assault all over again. Cin wasn't ignoring me at all. Although she was still embracing James, she reached behind her and grabbed my very hard dick.

Then she turned from James and faced me. Her tongue found mine. I felt James' hands come between us to fondle and tease her breasts.

Breaking our kiss Cindy looked me in the eyes. "I know what you want, what you need to do, johnnie. Do it, baby. Go ahead and do it."

How could she have known or sensed what I wanted to do? I looked her in the eyes pleading with her to stop me, prevent me from performing the forbidden act. She wouldn't. She did the opposite.

Cindy slid over the top of me and I found myself between she and James. I felt her hand push my head toward him, my face was suddenly against his chest.

I heard the whimper come from inside me as I placed my lips on his nipple. My finger lightly pinched the other nipple.

I let my hand slide down his body to grasp his cock. It was like a bolt of electricity went through me. James made no move to stop me.

I felt my wife move against him, whispering to him, "He needs to do this, James. johnnie needs this."

I kissed my way down, lingering at his naval as I cradled his big balls. I turned and faced his cock. Almost sobbing, I kissed the large head before taking him in my mouth. I sucked him as he deserved to be sucked. Gently, gratefully taking him deep in me.

James and I were one, joined together by his cock in my throat and his balls in my hand. I felt more connected to him in so many ways.

My perspiring body crossed his thigh as I moved between them. I didn't dare look at them before burying my face in his scrotum.

My hand jacked his smooth hard manhood as my tongue paid homage to his balls. I felt James raise his knee, his foot flat on the bed as he lifted his bottom, offering me access to his most private place.

I took that instant to look up at the two of them. Propped up on pillows they smiled down at me, acknowledging my needs, my desires.

Moving my face down, I licked that sensitive place between his ball sac and his anus. I felt him stirring, raising himself higher, urging me onward until my tongue found its mark.

As I tongued his anus, I opened my eyes. I'd crossed the point of no return. The view from down under his balls would one I'd enjoy many more times in our future together.

12