All Comments on 'The View From down Under'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No one worth anything in this story. It's fine to be bisexual, but this story was pathetic.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit of the worst kind

Scores 1/5

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

The Fetish category exists... 'Nuff said.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

My bad! I commented about wondering what happened to the eviltwin a couple days back. Now here he is with another POS with no loving wife. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent writing. Although I knew where evil was headed, he took me there is a sensuous pace. Bravo! Hope to see more of this type of story.

Laura's boi.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Ruined by the gay stuff… there’s a category for that

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

So, this pathetic, weak cuck, just says nothing when he finds out he had a cheating slut wife? Not even "Well, I'll just organise a gorgeous, hot escort for me to fuck, to even things up. Since my cheating slut wife feels she can fuck and suck anyone she wants to".

Instead, he organises a true threesome where ALL parties indulge, instead of the woman being the focus of two men. I mean, how pathetic could he possibly be.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

belongs in homo section, not LW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just crap...as usual

eviltwin52eviltwin52almost 3 years agoAuthor

Well I see this story got the usual from the usual. Good to see you bois are still alive and well.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

I actually liked the story - where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Utter garbage story compounded by childlike storytelling.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineover 2 years ago

I loved the story and blame Literotica for the comment from those that didn't. They need to put the key words at the beginning instead of that inane blurb about font size.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

So Amber thinks that it is Literotica’s fault that some readers didn’t share his love for this story? I do not see how this is a valid assumption at all. Gay and bisexual stories don’t belong in LW. I do blame Literotica for allowing this story to be posted.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Score not for the content but the ending was just stupid

FunnyFearFunnyFear9 months ago

What kind of ending is that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1695 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.