The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But instead of heading for the door, she said. "Show me your toy closet."

He yawns but she doesn't take the hint, so he shrugs and leads her, staggering slightly, to the second guest room that he uses for general storage, and clutter.

He begins to open the series of large containers that hold his various collections. "This large one is full of bondage restraints, mostly leather. These two are full of latex clothing. And this smaller one has chastity devices, collars and clamps and the like. And these two have old women's costumes that my X wore when we tried role playing. She didn't want them, so I took them."

Audrie stood around for the first while, watching. Occasionally reaching in to pick out an item for examination. She said little, and he found that unsettling. After he'd pulled out all of the boxes, she nudged him aside and knelt down to take a closer look. He cleared a chair so he could sit, while she slowly and carefully examined everything, in great detail.

An hour slipped by, and then a second. Several times he tried to talk to her, but she ignored or shushed him, and carried on.

He finally, interrupted her again, and asks if she's hungry for breakfast, and she just mutters, "soon."

He almost gets up to go make them some breakfast, but then sees her go back and pick out a few items and place them in a leather gear bag she found, and set aside, early on in her inspection. She was fast and furtive and blocked his view with her body as she apparently completed her mission.

"Okay," she said. "Let's go back into the living room. I have some things I want to try, and then I think, I'll head home and get some sleep.

In the middle of the living room, she stops him. "Turn around, please."

He looks at her, trying to figure out what's happening, but she just swirls her finger in the 'turn' motion, so he does as she had requested. She unzips his dress, and pulls it down so he can step out of it. He's surprised and nervous, but curious about her intentions, he decided to remain compliant. He wasn't about to fight her.

He hears her digging things out of the bag she brought out, and then she grabs one of his wrists and buckles a leather cuff on him. She then puts a second one on his other wrist and secures them behind his back.

"Okay, turn around, now." She orders.

As soon as he does, she begins stripping him. She removes his pantyhose, his corset, and then his padded girdle, leaving him in just his bra and panties.

Besides confused, he is now aroused and embarrassed too, and his tucked cock is trying to force its way up and out. From beneath his nylon panties.

She chuckles. "Don't get your hopes up." But then she bends down and pulls his panties down to his ankles.

He almost loses his balance and she steadies him with her hands on his hips.

His cock, with a mind of its own pops put from between his legs and stands out straight, at attention.

"Oh my. That's not bad. Not bad at all. And I love your PA and your barbell. I like."

Although embarrassed to be standing as is, with his cock on full display, in front of a girl he barely knows, she is attractive, so he starts to hope for a good time.

Instead, though she stands up and walks quickly into the kitchen, calling, "don't go away," and adding a laugh, as she disappears.

He listens as his refrigerator delivers some ice cubes, and starts to get worried. Ice? Oh, oh.

She hurries back into the room with her hands cupped and ice glinting inside.

And then, giggling evilly, she wraps her hands and the ice around his cock!

He yells and jumps but she holds his cock and the ice tightly between her hands. Seconds later he's shivering, his cock is shriveling and she's still giggling.

She abandons his cock and dumps the ice in a nearby, decorative plant, and then returns to his poor prick. He tries to shuffle away, defensively, but his panties hold his ankles captive and again he almost trips and she has to hold him up, again.

"What the hell are you doing?" he hollers.

"Just you wait." She answers, and she's still giggling.

This time she succeeds in grabbing his now small cock, she kneels down and gently removes the curved rod from his pierced little head. She continues to hold him with one hand, while she digs into her bag of tricks again, and comes out with one of the chastity cages from his collection.

It's the most secure cock cage he owns. The expensive one that locks through his PA piercing and was described in the reviews as 'impossible to remove and as close to indestructible as can be produced.'

"I've seen this before." She says as she brings it to his crotch.

"You have?" This can't be good, he thought.

"Yes. Have you worn it before?"

"Um, yes." He hated to admit it, as he suspected what might come next, and it was terrifying. But also intriguing. So much so, that his dick started to get hard, once again.

"Oh, goodie. And this is the high-end, inescapable model. Right?"

"Yes." He had gotten his cock pierced for that very cage, back when he was enamored with chastity games. It had actually been one of his favorite fantasies, but without a keyholder to torture and toy with him, he had lost interest. But only after many months of wearing the thing, on and off. He remembered fondly the days and weeks of enforced denial. It had been exciting and frustrating, and when he unlocked himself, hugely enjoyable.

"Great. I think we're going to have a really wonderful relationship. You just have to remember one thing. I have a large collection of very entertaining photos. And as a lawyer, you might think of me as a blackmailer. But as Danni, I sincerely urge you to consider me your Mistress."

And she reached out and grabbed his balls and squeezed. He jumped and moaned as she exerted pressure on that oh so sensitive part of his manhood.

"Ow! Yes Mistress." He moaned. And as he realized what he'd just said, he was shocked. He'd never called anyone 'mistress' before, he'd fantasized about having a mistress, but had never gone there.

But here he was, easily imagining himself in the role of submissive sissy.

When he was sufficiently cowed, she let go and proceeded to mount the chastity cage on his poor cock, feeding its hook through his piercing to make it irremovable, and locking it with its integrated lock. Of course, she immediately pocketed both keys.

"Are there any other keys? You haven't made duplicates and hidden them away, have you?" she asked suspiciously, while holding onto his newly caged sex.

"No. You have the only two."

"Great! Now get dressed, I want one more look at my Danni girl before I go."

She then sat back onto the couch, smiling happily.

He stood there for a couple of minutes trying to figure out what had just happened. She'd been so quick and so in control that he hadn't even mounted a defense. And now here he was locked away. And she was his keyholder. He'd certainly dreamed about something like this for a long time, but those dreams had never ended like this - in reality.

He looked at her, forlornly. But before he could say anything, she cut him off.

"Don't say a word. Just get dressed. And don't forget, I now have both the photos and the keys. And you don't have a usable cock!" and she followed it up with a theatrically evil cackle.

With a moan he bent down and pulled his panties up his legs.

He followed with his girdle, which was an uncomfortable struggle with his chastity cage mounted on his crotch. A few minutes later he was straightening his dress.

She chuckled watching him. "You're going to have to watch that bulge when you're out and about, my dear."

"Uh, right." His mind was still befuddled by the events of the night, and morning. He needed time to think. Everything was moving and changing too fast.

He continued to dress. Slipping into his corset, and tying its laces, slipping on his stockings and shoes, and then pulling his dress on and zipping it up.

"Excellent." She said. "You look lovely. I'm afraid you'll have to get used to having a caged cock, again. Although, I'm sure it will be a different experience for you, now that you have a dedicated keyholder." And she patted her pocket where his keys resided.

"But for now, I'm leaving. It's been a long night. So, you sleep well. Now that I've got both the photos and your keys, I know I'll sleep soundly, and have really nice dreams of our days to come. I like you, Danni. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."

And then she stepped up and gave him a long and sensuous kiss, pushing her tongue deeply into his mouth and holding him tightly as she did.

She broke it off with a beautiful smile, leaving him stunned and his cock trying futilely to push out of the cage. Damn, that was hot!

As she started to open his door, she paused and turned back to him. "Oh, and one more thing."

She took a quick look at her watch. "At 6:00, that's in 40 minutes, I want to see you, Danni, standing in the window facing my building, and waving at me. Keep it up for five full minutes, so I can get some really good photos, to add to my collection. Got it?"

"Yes." Dejectedly.

"Yes what?" Authoritatively.

"Yes Mistress. I'll wave for five minutes."

She smiled angelically, turned about and slipped out the door, closing it gently behind her.

He stepped over and collapsed on his couch, his head in his hands. What the hell have I gotten myself into? He thought.

At 6:00am he, Danni, was standing in his window, awash in the early morning light, waving at the building across from him. He had no idea who could or would be seeing his performance, but he assumed that Audrie would be. And she'd be snapping even more photos through some big telephoto lens. Damn!

As he waved, for the required minutes, he finally began to think clearly and evaluate his situation. And based on how his cock was mightily straining to get hard, and push out of its cage, his libido didn't think it was all that bad.

He had an honest-to-God keyholder. Not someone of his choice, but a controlling woman, nonetheless. And she was pretty and she had a nice body and a very sexy disposition. And she liked him in drag, too.

But she was also a very strong and dominant woman. And she had enough blackmail material to ruin him. And that was horrifying.

Also, since he was wearing the high-security cage, and she had the keys, he wouldn't be getting himself off any time soon. And he sure seemed to need to do that, right this minute!

When he finished waving his arm was tired, and he was too, so he grabbed a quick breakfast and headed off to bed, stripping down to his panties as he moved along.

Despite his new cage, he was so exhausted mentally and physically that he fell asleep soon after his head hit the pillow. He hadn't even striped off Danni's make-up.

When she had arrived at her condo, Audrie was absolutely astounded. She had pulled it off! It had gone better than she had ever dreamed it would.

And, most importantly of all, she liked him, or her. Daniel seemed perfect. A perfect guy, and girl rolled into one.

She'd never imagined she'd wind up being his keyholder as well as his blackmailer. Hell, she'd never even envisioned herself being a blackmailer! She certainly had no intention of hurting him. She knew that she'd never actually expose him.

But here she was, a keyholder and a mistress to a guy she found fascinating. And she certainly liked the game she was playing with him. Feminizing him was easy, since he already wanted it. And that really turned her on.

The more she thought about it the happier and hornier she got.

When she had first stumbled onto him, while idly scanning with her telescope, she hadn't known what to do with her find. It had taken her more than a month, and many more sightings, to decide that she wanted to know more, and perhaps even get to know the guy on the 23rd floor of the neighboring building.

She'd gone all Sherlock Holmes on him, and the research had convinced her that confronting him, could be both exciting and fun. And it was turning out to be just that!

She'd never considered herself to be mean, evil or criminal, and she knew that her actions bordered on those things, but she really was fulfilling his fantasies, while she satisfied some of her own, too. She saw it as a win-win situation for the both of them. So, she intended to push things along, and see how far she could take them.

For now, she had to get over her surprise and plan for the future.

She started by setting up her camera and snapping several more photos of Dani, waving from his place across the way.

For Daniel, the rest of the weekend was mind-bogglingly difficult as he tried to come to terms with his new reality.

He was too distracted to play at being Danni, so he just spent the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday laying around, with his locked cock, contemplating his fate.

It wasn't so much the chastity cage. It wasn't long before he remembered how he had to deal with the thing. Keep his balls lubricated to avoid chafing. Sit to pee. Clean himself well after each visit to the toilet. Those kinds of behaviors.

What troubled him, was the friendly but demanding woman in the building a couple blocks over. Was this just some fun game for her? A sexy and kinky amusement? She had established such control over him, physically and psychologically, in such a short time, that he was truly frightened. More like petrified, and it gnawed at him constantly.

Perhaps if he knew her better. Understood what she wanted out of her game, he could come to enjoy it, as she had suggested. He was, after all, living his fantasy, under her control.

Maybe it would work out. Maybe...

On Monday morning, preparing for the start of his work-week, he was relieved when looking in the mirror, his new accessory wasn't particularly visible under his pants. Oh, there was a bulge, but a lot of men had big packages. His was now just a little bigger than it used to be. But he was reasonably confident that few would notice.

Luckily, he had a busy schedule for the next several days, with constant meetings and masses of documents to study. The workload kept him focused on legal matters, and except during trips to the bathroom, he was able to forget the cage locked around his dick.

On Thursday, though he was again distracted by his home life when he received a text message that instructs 'Danni to be ready on Friday night for another visit like the last one.'

He's confused when it comes in from an anonymous number, one he can't track or call back. But he knows who it's from and what it means.

He has trouble concentrating on his mundane tasks the rest of the day, and all day Friday too, as he reverts back to worrying about his fate.

He rushes home, that evening and as quickly as he can changes into his Danni persona. It pisses him off, just a bit, when he realizes that she pushed that name on him. And now it's stuck in his head. His alter-ego now has a name, Danni.

Danni eats a simple dinner and then grabs a second drink and sits sullenly to await Audrie, his tormentor.

The knock on the door startles him and he almost spills the remains of his Scotch. Shit!

He lets her in and despite himself, he's excited to see her.

Audrie smiles and gives him a happy little kiss on the cheek as she steps past him and into his home.

"You look lovely, my Danni. I have some presents for you." She's carrying a sizeable box in her arms.

She sets it on his table and pulls out several small security cameras. They're white and unobtrusive, battery powered and WiFi-connected.

"With these in place I can monitor you twenty-four by seven. Then you won't have to wave at me anymore."

Danni was standing off to the side, watching her. He was clearly unimpressed, but he didn't say anything. He was beginning to understand that arguing, begging or even threatening were ineffective when it came to his new keyholder. Actually, that's what his chastity fantasy called for, but now, in real life, he was having trouble accepting the situation.

"Why though? Why should I allow you to video me?" he said indignantly.

"Well, you really have no choice. You do want me to unlock your cage, occasionally, and you don't want my photographic collection published on the Internet. Aren't those truly excellent reasons?"

He had no reply. He knew he was screwed. Frustrated, he plopped down in a nearby chair.

Not getting a response, or even expecting one, she grabbed a camera. "Now let's get these things mounted for proper coverage."

When he continued to sit stubbornly, she got angry.

She sat in the chair opposite him, and leaned forward staring at him intently.

"Listen to me Daniel. This game I'm playing with you can be fun, for both of us. Or it can go terribly for you. It's your choice. You may question whether I'm mean enough to actually publish those photos. And you may contemplate having me arrested for blackmail, but those are 50-50 propositions, at best. They may, or may not work out for you.

"But there's one thing that is certain. You're locked in your own high-security chastity cage, and I have the keys. And I can imagine how much you want out. I know how horny you are right now. So, if you do want to get out, and have sex, with me, this very weekend, you'll help me put these things up and you'll learn to live with me watching."

Having delivered her ultimatum, she sat back and waited for him to decide.

He sat, stewing unwilling and unable to make the commitment. Sex with her did sound interesting, but the rest was far from attractive.

"Well?" she asked, as she again leaned forward and prepared to get up; presumably to leave.

"Alright." He said, dejectedly. Then he stood up and walked over to the table full of cameras.

They spent the next couple of hours mounting them, in various corners of his condo, until every room was covered.

"There's one more, for your bathroom." Audrie said with a rueful smile.

"Really? I get no privacy?"

"Nope. I need to make sure you're not doing something naughty in the shower."

"How can I? I'm locked in the cage."

"Your cage. And you can still try. Guys can get off through prostate massage. I think it's called 'milking'."

"Oh, God, no."

She laughed. "We never know, how desperate you'll get.

"And, I want to make sure you do a proper job with your make-up. Monitoring you in there will allow me that pleasure. So come on!"

And she led him into his bathroom, where he reluctantly mounted the camera for a complete view.

With all of the cameras up, she pulled a special WiFi router with a small directional antenna out of the box.

"Now we just need to plug this in and point the antenna at my building, and it will connect to my WiFi hub. Then I'll be in business. The beauty is that you won't have to wave for five minutes, to show me that you're dressed as Danni. Isn't that a good thing?"

Sullen silence. He remained confused as to why she wanted to spy on him, and why the waving routine, too for that matter.

"Well, isn't it?"

"I suppose." He mumbled like a petulant child. Damn! He was thinking. She has me under complete control. I'm so screwed! But while he came to that conclusion, his cock was straining within its cage. When he realized that. He also realized that he was turned on by the situation. No that was bizarre.

"Alright, that chore is complete. I'll make sure they're all working when I get home. That's the point, by the way. This system is only accessible from my home WiFi network. The video feeds do not go to the Internet, and they can't be seen by you, on your network, either. It's relatively safe and secure, that way."

She paused to let that think in, while she got comfortable on the couch.

When she patted the cushion next to her, he got the message and sat down next to her.