The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the things she selected for Danni, were all pretty, and much more flashy and sexy than he would have bought for himself.

He was surprised when the first things she had selected for him were shapewear for cross-dressers.

"What size cups do you wear?" she asked him.

"Um, B-cups." He said, embarrassed.

"Oh, that will never do. If you have a nice big chest, people will think only of your breasts, and happily assume you are a sexy woman, or better yet a sex-crazed bimbo."

"Why is that good? Being a bimbo, I mean?

"Well, sweetie, a bimbo is obviously a woman. Don't you think?"

He had to admit she was right about that. That's what Daniel would assume.

"And no one is surprised when a bimbo wears sexy, feminine things, either. And I want you to always wear sexy and feminine clothes. That's part of rule number three."

"Oh joy." He said resignedly. But his straining cock, told him that deep down, he'd be happy to look sexy.

When they moved on to outerwear, Danni understood why they'd started with underwear. The sizes of the bras and their breast-forms, the corsets and the girdles with hip and ass padding would dictate what she'd be wearing overtop of her form enhancing lingerie.

And the measurements that Audrie seemed to be shopping for were much more bimboesque than he had ever dreamed of, starting with the D-cup breasts.

He'd always dreamed of a 38-24-34 body, but never had the courage to try for it. But Audrie had no scruples, and was doing her best to take him to that shape.

He was also worried about the dresses and skirts she'd selected for Danni, and the shoes too. He also noted that they hadn't ordered any jeans, pants or shorts for her. Only skirts and dresses, and most of them were very short. And the shoes were all tall high heels, pumps, sandals and boots. The tallest shoes in his current feminine wardrobe had sensible, two-inch heels. Everything they'd bought today had, at least three-inch spikes, and most of them were more like four inches.

When he mentioned the heel height discrepancy, Audrie had blown him off. "Remember dearie. We're going for the real feminine look, Bimbo even, and sexy women wear high heels. You'll get used to them. And you'll look great in them. You do have the legs for it, remember?"

He did remember, complimenting the woman in the photos, him, for having nice legs.

She didn't even bother answering him when he asked her about the lack of pants among their purchases.

Finally, Audrie had him looking at new wigs. "The two you have, are fine, but we can do better. There are so many options, colors and cuts. Let's see what we like."

It turned out that she liked a half-dozen of them, so they were purchased too. Most were long and full, and most were blonde, but one was red and another silver-grey, the latest style, she explained.

In the end they spent just under five thousand dollars! Everything, charged to his card. He could afford it; no problems there. But if anyone ever saw a list of his purchases, he'd have a lot of odd questions to answer.

"It will take quite a while for all of these things to be delivered. And you can't very well wear the dresses until the underthings have arrived. They wouldn't fit, so in the meantime, you can continue wearing your older clothes."

"All right."

"We'll have to make room in your closet for your new wardrobe. We can go through your Daniel things and get rid of anything that you don't need for work. You probably only wear suits in the office, right? Never jeans?"

Oh, oh, he could see where this was going. And it had him very worried.

"Ah, no, never jeans. Only suits."

"Good, then we'll be able to clear out a lot of the casual stuff that's taking up so much space in there."

Oh, hell! He thought. He could see it now. He'd wind up with nothing to wear as Daniel outside his work suits. He'd be forced to wear Danni's things, always. Just like rule two required.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.