The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, now for the rules."

"Rules?"

"Yes, your rules while you're under my close observation, and for your new life under my control."

That hit him hard. He supposed he should have expected something like that. She obviously wanted something out of all this. He had expected money, or sex, but he hadn't expected complete control.

"Is that what you want? Me to be your slave, or something?"

She laughed. "Oh, relax. Do I look like an evil dominatrix? Have I treated you like a slave? So far, anyway?"

She paused for only a second,

"Of course not. This is just a game between two civilized but kinky adults. Remember you are the kinky cross-dressing one. It will be fun if you relax and try, even a little, to enjoy it."

And then she moved her hand to his lap and tapped on his cage,

He jumped a little at that, and when he looked at her face, she was smiling, and she looked happy and friendly.

That made him feel better, and her hand on his cock, also made him feel better. Too good, actually because his cock started to swell inside his chastity device.

She saw his change of expression, and concluded that he was starting to come to terms with his situation, and that was a good thing.

She'd been thinking about the rules of her little game with Danni, since she first decided to confront him -- her. And they had led to many happy, self-inflicted orgasms.

Now it was time to lay it all out. She hoped she could make it work, and that she'd get the results she fantasized about.

She took a deep breath and dove in.

"So, your first, and most important rule is; you will never touch your cock. Never. It and its cage are totally off limits. If I see you do anything other than quickly and efficiently clean it, there will be consequences, and you won't like them. You will not attempt to remove your cage. You will not attempt to whack-off, you will not apply a vibrator to it. You can rinse it off in the shower or wipe it with a little tissue after you pee. That's all.

"Oh, and as an addendum. No prostate milking. You won't stick anything up your behind to massage your gland. Not your finger, not a dildo, nothing."

He was more horrified by the addendum, than by the rule. "Oh, gross." He muttered.

"Hush. Hear me out."

And she moved her hand from his crotch up to his lips and gently tapped at his lipstick-covered mouth.

"Rule number two. You will, except for work, be Danni at all times. You can put on Daniel's male clothes before you leave for your office, and wear them while your there, but the minute you return home, you'll change and dress as Danni. And on weekends, Danni, always.

"And remember, I'll be monitoring you. If you start changing too early, before work, or take too long to strip when you return, there will be consequences."

He reacted in horror by jumping up and stepping away.

"I can't do that! I can't live like that! I go out in the evenings with friends or on dates, and on weekends I do my shopping or go to baseball or hockey games or hikes or runs."

And he continued to sputter, and mutter variations on the 'I can't' theme as he walked in tight, manic little circles in front of her.

It made her laugh. She let him go on like that for several minutes before she finally stood up and blocked his path. She grabbed him by the shoulders as he came to her at the end of lap thirty-three, or something like that.

"Danni, stop! You're working yourself into a tizzy. Don't have a stroke. It's not the end of the world. You can do this. You will do this. It's your favorite fantasy, one that you've been playing at and enjoying for a while now. I'm just making it more real."

To help calm him, she leaned in and kissed him, and that caught his attention and he calmed a bit. Enough to kiss her back.

But he was still upset by the implications and the impact on his previously simple and contented life.

Then, though, she added the kicker. "You have to realize that you have no choice here. This is what I want, and you will comply with my rules. Or you will suffer potentially life changing troubles. And they will be much worse than living your fantasies."

"But Audrie, I can't go out as a woman." And he actually started to cry. The idea was so very frightening.

"Danni, my dear. You already have, when we met at the bar. Remember?"

"It was dark, and it was a gay bar, not out in the daylight among the crowds." He whined, and punctuated his statement with sniffles.

"Do you think you can't pass? Is that it?" she asked. "Danni do you still have those pictures I sent you? You didn't destroy them, did you?"

"Yes, I still have them."

"Good, go get them, from wherever you hid them."

He looked at her guiltily. He had hidden them. She had guessed correctly.

A couple minutes later he was back, and he handed the photos over.

She walked over to the kitchen table, turning on the overhead light as she passed the switch, then she laid them out on the surface. "I can provide more, but these should do, come here and look at them."

He came over sullenly. And stood next to her looking down at the incriminating evidence of his cross-dressing habit.

"Alright, now close your eyes for a minute."

He did, reaching up and drying them in the process.

"Good, now open up and look at these photos, objectively, as if you are just seeing them for the first time. Try hard. If you saw this person out on the street, what would you think? Describe her to me."

He took a moment and concentrated.

"Um, she's well dressed. And has nice hair. And her make-up is okay."

"Good. Where would you put her on the infamous 1-to-10 scale?"

"Oh, about average, a five."

"Why?"

"Her face isn't pretty, and her body isn't that shapely."

"But her legs?" Audrie prompted.

"They look good."

"And her outfit?"

"That looks pretty good. Tasteful, but not sexy," he said, more calmly. He was starting to understand.

Audrie noticed, and smiled at her success. "You see. Danni doesn't look like a guy in drag. She looks like any other average woman. And I'm absolutely certain, that with practice and some little changes, we can take her up to a six or even a seven. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Yes." He said tentatively. He'd tried to look good. That was part of his fantasy. To be a pretty woman, not a dull one. And maybe with Audrie's help, she could be pretty.

"There you go." She said pleased. "With more practice, some help and confidence, you can be the woman Danni always dreamed of being. And the woman I want you to be."

Although he was encouraged by Danni's looks, he was still frightened buy the thought of always dressing as a woman.

"But what about my friends, and the things I like to do after work and on weekends," he whined.

"You'll make new friends and find new things more appropriate for Danni."

He sighed, sadly. He'd be giving up so much.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you want me to be Danni?"

That question caught her off guard. It was a good one, too. She had to pause and think about it for a couple minutes, while he stood there looking at her.

"Because, I like the idea. When I happened to see you as Daniel and then as Danni, I got really turned on. I was fascinated by Danni and I liked what I saw of her," she said quietly and thoughtfully.

Then she shook herself out of it, and stepped back.

"Hmm." He muttered as he tried to figure out what she meant. But he still didn't fully understand her.

She didn't wait for him. "So those are your two rules. As I said, you have no choice but to follow them. So, get used to the idea, and from this point on, keep your hands off, and be Danni."

And she kissed him once again, like before, and he enjoyed it, a little more than before.

But he was still worried about his future.

"Okay, that's enough for now. I'll see you tomorrow at ten. Be ready for me." She then stepped back and headed for the door.

He followed her.

"But you mentioned sex" he said with a whining lilt to his voice.

"If I remember correctly, I said, 'sex this weekend', and I do believe we will. But not tonight." She said as she continued on past him.

At the door she stopped and turned and just like their other goodbyes, she kissed him. And just like the last time it was a passionate kiss. But this time, he was so horny, he grabbed her and hugged her tightly and kissed her back with equal passion. And his cock throbbed.

When she'd had enough, she broke it off and gently pushed him away.

"Relax there, girl. I'll be back tomorrow, and maybe you'll get lucky." She said giggling and smiling happily.

"Maybe?" He pouted.

"Yes, maybe tomorrow or perhaps Sunday. You need to be good and follow the rules."

After she'd left, he wandered, disappointed back to the couch. Where he flopped down and waved facetiously at the closest camera.

He was running their very interesting farewell on rewind through his head. He had really enjoyed that kiss. And then it struck him. She'd said 'relax there, girl'. Is that what she thought of him? Is that why she wanted him dressed, always as a woman. As Danni?

She did meet him at a lesbian bar.

The implications made his head hurt so he shut down that line of thought and turned on the TV. There was a game on, and he still loved sports like the man he was.

After the game, he stripped, down to his panties and performed his normal nightly routine and went to bed.

As he laid there, he couldn't stop thinking about his unbelievable situation and his new girlfriend, or was it controller, or mistress, or perhaps lover?

He didn't know her last name, her phone number, or where she lived or worked, but she had complete control over him. The whole situation scared the hell out of him. But he had to admit that he was hornier than ever and looking forward to sex. With Audrie.

Damn! It was just so astounding. He was living out his fantasies. Not just in his head, or in the privacy of his home. It was all happening for real, under Audrie's direction. And he was irreversibly stuck in her bizarre and very erotic game.

As planned, that sunny Saturday morning, Audrie came bounding in, when Danni opened the door to her knock.

She paused inside to examine Danni's outfit. "You look good." She said, beaming, and then enthusiastically, she gave him a nice kiss.

"I'm happy to report that the cameras are all working fine. I was able to see everything."

"Oh joy."

She ignored his flash of attitude. "You will have to invest in some negligees, though. Danni can't sleep in T-shirts."

"Okay." He had mixed feelings about that instruction. The cross-dresser part of him, was intrigued by the idea. Why not, pretty lingerie was part of his fantasy. On the other hand, it was yet another step in his feminization.

Audrie grinned and nodded. "We'll be buying a lot of things for Danni, in the glorious days to come. Clothing that will make her look better and help her fit in, and that will make me happy too."

"And that's rule number three. I must approve of everything Danni wears. Everything. And we'll get started on that in a little bit, by doing a complete review of your existing clothing collection. You can make a list of the things we need to buy. After all, now that you'll be dressing practically full-time as the woman of your dreams, you'll need a much more extensive wardrobe."

She grabbed his hand, and lead him to his kitchen.

"First, though, let's sit and chat for a while, like two girlfriends, over a cup of coffee."

He cranked up his coffee maker, and while they waited, she asked him about his condo, and they discussed their neighborhood and their favorite, local restaurants and bars. All simple and easy topics.

After filling their cups, they resumed their discussions, facing each other, sipping their coffee.

Audrie finally kicked off the important topic.

"How did you sleep, sweetie? Did you come to terms with rules number one and two?"

He had thought about nothing else, most of the night. The rest of the time he dreamed of release and having sex with Audrie. The more he thought about her, the more interested he had become. And he didn't think it was simply because she had the keys to his cock. Or even because she had him under her control, although those two aspects were important.

He also thought she was pretty and intelligent and entertainingly funny, when he had allowed himself to enjoy her company. And those were the three traits he always looked for in any woman he dated or slept with.

And there was little doubt that she was kinky. All indications were that she was very sexual and experienced, too.

And, she was wonderfully dominant. He'd always known that he was on the submissive side of the DS scale. But he'd never considered a relationship with a leather-clad, whip-wielding Dominatrix. He wasn't into painful punishments. His fantasies, along those lines had always centered on psychological, rather than physical control. That's probably why his experimentation with bondage had faded away. And he was excited by what he saw in Audrie. She had, after all, taken control of him without any force, or physical pain.

But he still wasn't convinced that living his fantasies under someone's control, even Audrie's, was something he could handle. He was frightened, as well as intrigued and horny.

"Audrie, I just don't know. I thought about it a lot, and the whole thing scares the hell out of me. It would be such a huge change for me."

She looked at him intently. He actually detected a motherly kind of vibe. That was different, he thought. A different side of his mistress.

"Well, my dear. You really don't have a lot of choice in the matter. But I will tell you that I don't want to hurt you. I promise that I will never do anything that I think you would hate, unless you refuse to work with me on this. You know what would happen then.

"So, I suggest you just go with it. Follow my rules and enjoy the ride. I can't guarantee that you'll come to love it. But I honestly think you will."

He thought about it for a few minutes more, and again concluded that he really didn't have a choice. "Alright, I'll try. But please don't ruin me."

She smiled beautifully. "Great!"

Reaching over she grabbed his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze as she took another sip of her coffee.

Then she pulled his hand up and separating his index finger, she sucked it into her mouth and licked it and suckled on it, as if it was a little cock. All the while, she stared into his eyes., with a twinkle in hers.

Danni moaned, and grabbed his crotch with his free hand. Of course, his skirt, girdle and panties all prevented him from directly touching himself, so it didn't violate rule one. Or so he hoped.

But his cock was painfully trying to push its way out of its jail. And his mind was imagining how good it would feel to be free and fucking the strong and sexy woman sitting in front of him.

Eventually she released his hand and he guided it down to his lap, to join his other one. He knew that she was just teasing him. Just to drive him crazy, and it was working!

"You do look good, my Danni. There are several things, I think we need to change to improve your looks, but as I said yesterday, you are clearly and undoubtedly a woman." Audrie said quietly.

"And, in case you haven't figured it out by now, I love both men and women. I'm definitely bi and certainly kinky. So, you have that going for you." And she giggled. "I've never had a relationship with someone who was both a guy and a girl, and I'm really looking forward to building a bond with you."

Danni took a deep breath and again felt his poor cock surge.

Audrie smiled and continued. "I've had relationships with both men and women, before, and usually, I was the alpha partner. That's just the kind of person I am. And, I've always been a little kinky, too. So, you can imagine when I saw you, how fascinated I was."

She looked at him speculatively for a moment, then finished, saying, "anyway, I believe that you're more of the submissive type, so I'm confident that we'll get along just fine."

As he listened to her final assessment, he was still holding tightly to his crotch, now with both hands. And he felt like if he hadn't been, his cock would have exploded out through the bars of his cage. It was driving him crazy!

She looked at him serenely while he closed his eyes, moaned and swayed, holding onto himself. She could see that he was excited and vey turned on by what she'd been telling him. And she considered that a very good sign. That's what she wanted.

"By the way, sweetie, you are very close to violating rule number one, but I don't think you've broken it yet. Be careful though!"

He lifted his hands, guiltily, and with an effort laid them on the table.

She smiled at him, and nodded, "good girl."

She put her empty cup down and again looked into his eyes. "I hope you understand what I've been telling you. Do you have any questions for me, before we go and review Danni's wardrobe?"

He sat quietly for a moment, trying to compose himself. Getting his brain working. "I don't even know your last name, or anything about you, what you do, where you work or even where you live, other than in the building over there."

She smiled. "Oh, I imagine you'll find those things out, eventually. But you don't need to know them, and they're not important for you, right now."

"But I don't know your phone number, either. How could I get ahold of you if there was an emergency? If I had to get the cage off my cock."

"Ah, that's right you don't have my cell phone number, do you. I suppose you were confused by my text message. Some time ago, I was able to obtain an untraceable number, as I have had trouble with a couple of unsavory characters, who would love to track me down, and do me harm. You know, stalkers and psychotics."

"I'm not one of those," he said, defensively.

"No, you have other kinks," she laughed.

"I will give you my number, but you'd better never call me unless it is a serious emergency. I don't want you calling me to whine about your cage, or to beg about relaxing my rules. That would really piss me off. Okay?"

"I understand. But what if I wanted to invite you out for dinner? Or to invite you for a vacation in Cancun?" He asked, with a chuckle.

"Just the two of us girls? Audrie and Danni? Because under the rules that's the only way we'll be out, together."

He hadn't thought about that! How stupid of him. In all his overnight deliberations, he hadn't realized that under rule two, they'd always be a pair of women, whenever they were together. Inside his place, or out on the town. Damn!

"And anyways, those situations wouldn't be an emergency, would they? So, you can only ask those types of questions in person. When I'm over here. Which, by the way I intend to be, often. And that reminds me that I'll need a spare key to your building and your condo. I imagine you have some laying around; you can get them for me now."

Oh shit, he thought. Another invasion of my privacy and another way she can control me.

But he got up, like a good, obedient girl, retrieved a spare set from a drawer and handed them over, reluctantly.

She took them and put them in her purse. Pleased that she'd remembered, and now even more confident that she had him under her power.

"Okay, now let's go look at your wardrobe. And make our plans to expand on it."

They spent the next hour going through the collection of women's things that he kept in a back portion of his big master closet.

Audrie was impressed by the size and quality of his inventory, but not particularly by their styles. She immediately started dictating instructions for Danni to write down on a pad he retrieved.

With that task complete they settled down, together in front of his big computer monitor and went shopping. Amazon had most of what she wanted for him, but they also shopped at AliExpress, Macy's, Nordstrom's, Victoria's Secret, and several other on-line women's shops. They even found and selected a few items from stores that catered to cross-dressers and the TG crowd.