The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they paraded past the other diners, Danni glanced at the people sitting and eating. She saw many of them pause in what they were doing to ogle the two of them. Many were clearly staring at her, not Audrie. And many of them smiled as they looked at her.

A couple of times she made eye contact with someone. With the men, she quickly glanced away, embarrassed. She could tell that they were turned on by the sight of her. She held her gaze with a couple of the women, and felt a tingle of arousal, as they also seemed to be lusting over her. One of them even licked her bright red lips with a long sensuous tongue. And that really made Danni blush.

Arriving inside the elegant ladies' lounge, Audrie turned to her. "Did you see?"

Danni took a deep breath. "Yes. You're right." And she actually felt a stirring. She was proud of herself, the way she looked, and she was turned on by the attention she was drawing.

"And how does it make you feel?"

"Um, proud?"

"And aroused?" Audrie said a she reached out and massaged the front of Danni's dress, over her straining cock.

"Yes." Danni said, stepping back.

Audrie chuckled. "It's a good thing that that thing is well secured and tightly covered, isn't it?"

"Yes. I guess."

"You guess? It would be giving you away if it wasn't fully secured! Now go pee." And she pushed Danni into a stall.

Inside the toilet stall, Danni performed the arduous process of freeing her cock, relieving herself, and then returning everything to its proper, lady-like form.

By the time she came out, Audrie had already finished, so they stood together at the sinks washing their hands. They were both touching up their lipstick, when a pretty young woman entered.

"You two look great together," she said.

Audrie who was closer to the door, said, "thanks," as she turned to face the girl.

"I love your date. She looks so sexy. I wish I had the guts to dress like that." The girl then reached out and rested her hand on Audrie's shoulder. "My husband loves it when I bring another girl home for a little threesome. How about a foursome? I really think we could all have a good time."

Audrie looked at her and then glanced at Danni, who she could tell was terrified by the idea.

"I'm sorry dear. It does sound like it could be fun, but we have other plans for tonight." Then she turned to her girlfriend, "Come along Danni, I know you'd like to play with this lovely girl and her man, but we have to finish our meal and move on."

With that she took Danni's hand and walked her out and back to their table. She was blushing furiously.

Back at their table. "What did you mean, play with that girl and her husband?" Danni whispered angrily to Audrie.

She laughed, "oh, I was just screwing with you. Although it might have been fun."

"Sure, fun. When they discovered that I have a cock!"

"Well, I'm sure her husband has one too."

She reached over and grabbed Danni's hand. "I'm sorry, I was only fooling around, but I went too far, didn't I?"

"Yes. This night has been difficult enough."

"But you've enjoyed it, haven't you? Be honest. Now that you've gotten over your nervousness, you're feeling good, aren't you?"

Danni took a breath, and took a minute to calm down. Then answered with a nod, and a sheepish smile.

Audrie smiled back. "And I bet you're going to really enjoy the way this night ends. With a key in your lock."

That brought a big smile to Danni's face. And it stayed there for the rest of their meal.

When they arrived home, Danni was anxious to get to bed and put her cock to good use. But Audrie wouldn't let her strip, at least not completely.

"I love the way you look, my girl. So, I want you to go and just strip off your girdle and panties, but make sure everything else stays in place. Come back to me looking like the sexy thing you are. Then we can cuddle for a while before I unlock you and we can make love."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Get going, and come back to me as a good little slut with no underwear, beneath your sexy clothes."

It took Danni a while to accomplish her mission. She had to strip off most of her clothes to free herself of her girdle and panties, and then return the rest to its place. The skirt fit her waist as she was still wearing her corset, but without her padded girdle, it was nowhere near as snug around her ass and hips as it was designed to be.

Danni didn't care, and neither did Audrie, as it allowed easier access to the cock, underneath.

Back in the living room, Audrie pulled Danni down and they curled up on the big couch. As they kissed and hugged, Audrie's hand reached under the short skirt and fondled Danni's caged cock, making her moan and squirm, and wish she were free to use it on her lover.

But Audrie, was in no hurry, and she continued to torture her as they kissed and caressed each other.

Danni actually began to wonder, when she could form any thought, if it were possible to cum while her cock was compressed and secured in its infernal cage. She was so horny; she was almost crying.

At last, Audrie untangled herself and knelt on the floor, between Danni's legs. She pealed Danni's skirt up toward her hips, to reveal her red and straining cock. She chuckled at the sight, the thing actually seemed to be pulsing, it was so ready.

"I'm afraid you might explode the minute I unlock you. Maybe we should just wait for you to calm down."

"Oh, God, No! Please. Please unlock me." Danni moaned, and panted, begging piteously.

"But will you be good, and not cum until I give you permission?"

Danni shook her head, emphatically. "I can't promise that!"

"Damn, you're such a horny slut!" Audrie laughed.

But she pulled out the key and carefully and with some effort removed the cage from Danni's raging prick.

It immediately sprung to full length, with pre-cum dribbling out of its tip.

Audrie, knelt quietly for a moment, after setting aside the cage, she gently grabbed the shaft in one hand and cupped the balls in the other, while Danni panted quietly and moaned.

"If I use my mouth. I'm sure you'll cum immediately. But then what will I do for my pleasure?" She asked speculatively.

Danni just moaned. The thought of Audrie sucking her off sounded wonderful, but she realized that her lover was correct. She'd cum in seconds, unable to control herself. And then, drained, she wouldn't be able to get hard again for hours.

"Well, would you like that, my love?"

"Yes, please." Danni whispered, hopefully.

Audrie decided that Danni deserved it. Things had been going so well; Danni was such a sweetheart.

She smiled, licked her lips sensuously and leaned forward, until she could kiss the very tip, which was already slick.

When Audrie began kissing and tonguing her cock, Danni moaned and squirmed a bit, and Audrie held on so she wouldn't lose contact. She worked her way forward around the head and then down the shaft, while gently massaging her lover's balls.

Danni continued to moan, while whispering, "that feels so nice, I love you so."

It took only a couple of minutes of that treatment, before Danni really began squirming and groaning and then she tensed as she felt herself nearing a colossal orgasm. She was considerate enough to warn Audrie about what was about to happen, but she just mumbled "uh huh." Without removing the cock from her mouth.

That drove Danni over the edge and her load came gushing out, and into her lover's throat.

Audrie hummed as she swallowed, adding to Danni's pleasure.

She continued to swallow, until Danni was empty, and even then, she didn't remove her mouth from Danni's sex. Audrie slowed and gently licked the cock, until it began to shrink, as Danni sighed and fell back onto the cushions, panting to catch her breath.

Audrie kissed around Danni's groin for a little while longer before she sat back onto her heels and just looked at her girl. Sprawled back with her skirt pushed up, her garters holding up her stockings and framing her wet cock and balls. It was an intriguing sight.

She hadn't really enjoyed the swallowing, but she'd done it before, and would probably do it again.

Just a minute later she stood up and reaching down began pulling Danni to her feet. "Come along dear, it's your turn to please me."

Danni smiled, lazily, "yes my love. I do owe you. That felt fantastic."

"You stay as you are; I love making love to my girl." Audrie said as they arrived in the bedroom and she began stripping off her own clothes.

When she was nude, and Danni was ogling her hungrily, Audrie began climbing onto the bed. Positioning herself on her back, she chuckled.

"I'm feeling especially nice, tonight. I'm really proud of you, I'll leave your cage off, so you can screw me later, when you've reloaded." And she giggled. "What do you think?"

"Oh yes!"

"But after that your cage goes back on. Agreed?"

"Yes, of course." Danni said, gleefully. She'd have hours free from the cage!

With that happy news she dove right in, literally, to Audrie's pussy, making her laugh.

"I love your enthusiasm." She said, as her girlfriend Danni began making her feel good, very good.

This is so much fun, Audrie thought, as she laid there enjoying herself. She adored Danni, and all that she was becoming. And there was so much more that she could do to help her girlfriend along.

Danni was becoming the girl of both their dreams.

They fall asleep after Audrie had enjoyed two brilliant orgasms.

Audrie woke up several hours later, stealthily crawled down and began sucking on Danni's cock once again.

Danni soon woke up to the wonderful feelings, and they were both pleased when her cock started to grow.

Audrie pulled her mouth off of Danni's cock, and smiled up at her. "Looks like you're almost ready for more. Are you interested in screwing me?"

"Yes, my love. I absolutely am." Danni sighed, chuckling.

"Good," Audrie said, happily as she crawled up and positioned herself over her lover's groin.

Danni laid there watching, enjoying the sight of Audrie's beautiful body. She realized that she had never had straight sex with the woman, where she was on top, in the missionary position or any other. Audrie always rode her cock, and Danni was okay with that.

And as Audrie lowered herself down and onto her hard prick, Danni sighed and smiled, as happy as she'd ever been.

Audrie took Danni's cock into her pussy and began pumping up and down, and it felt so very good, she moaned, and then giggled. She leaned a bit forward so she could rest her hands on Danni's chest, and her breasts. And even though she knew they were fake; she still enjoyed the look and feel. For a moment she wished that they were real, and the thought struck her that someday she might be able to convince Danni to actually get implants, so the two of them could enjoy the feel of real female breasts. Or real, fake ones...

But then she started to feel her orgasm building, and she returned her focus to her ride, and the cock inside her. And only a few seconds later she came, while working the hard phallus, rubbing her clit on the stiff shape of her lover's sex. It felt delightful.

She panted and clenched and finished her orgasm, a couple minutes later. She realized then that Danni hadn't yet cum, and that was nice, as it gave her a second chance. So, after catching her breath she leaned down and gave her a lusty kiss, before sitting back up and beginning again to pump on her lover.

Danni, was by then more than ready to explode and moments later she came, and a bit surprisingly, so did Audrie with her second orgasm. And that one wore her out, so as soon as they had both finished and began to relax, Audrie collapsed onto Danni, and doing her best, she stretched out on top of her lover, keeping her cock in for a few more minutes, until it became soft enough to slide out of her.

They lay quietly, like that for many minutes, until Danni sensed that Audrie was leaking down onto her cock and balls. So, she gently rolled a very tired Audrie off and onto the bed beside her, Danni then shifted over and onto her knees and slid down her lover's body until she could clamp her mouth over her sex.

There she started to lick and suck their combined fluids out of Audrie's sweet sex. Danni knew that some would consider it gross, but she'd done it before and had decided that it was a nice and erotic thing to do, to finish off a love-making session like the one they'd just had.

She was pleased when Audrie started to squirm. "Oh, that feels so nice." Audrie whispered, and moaned.

Danni, feeling rewarded, kept it up until Audrie shuddered and orgasmed, yet again. She continued to tongue her pussy, until her lover calmed and sighed, "thank you, my love."

When Danni felt she had finished, that Audrie's pussy was drained and cleaned, she rested with her head laying on her lover's lower belly. She stayed like that until Audrie began to stir.

Slowly Audrie disentangled herself, pulling Danni up to lay in her place, while Audrie climbed out of the bed. Danni just laid and watched as Audrie stood next to the bed and retrieved her cock cage.

"Really?" she asked, quietly.

"Of course. It's my duty as your keyholder." She said as she worked the cage into place and locked it. Danni made no attempt to resist. She knew it was inevitable. And she no longer minded. The thing was part of her existence, now.

Finished, Audrie bent over and kissed her. "Now you can take off your outfit, put on one of your pretty negligees and join me. We both need some sleep.

They awoke in the morning to the sound of rain and wind on the window.

Danni climbed out of the nice warm bed and took a look through the curtains. She sighed, gloomily, "it looks terrible out there. I vote we stay in, relax and keep dry and warm."

Yawning, Audrie, concurred. "Fine by me. Come back."

Danni scurried back into the bed, burrowed under the covers and they kissed and hugged until they drifted back to sleep.

They woke up mid-morning and crawled into the shower together. There they woke up and enjoyed washing one another, all the while giggling and laughing as they splashed and played.

After drying, off Audrie rubbed her favorite lotion into Danni's skin. Her cock was just starting to push against its cage when Audrie spoke up. "Okay, you get dressed, while I go in and make us breakfast."

"Fully dressed? We're not going anywhere. Can't I get a day off?" Danni said, trying to beg a reprieve from her normal, restrictive attire.

"Nope. I love you too much to see you in anything but your pretty and sexy wardrobe. And Rule two allows no exceptions for weather." And she laughed, as she walked out, looking wonderful wrapped only in a bath towel.

Danni's cock strained even harder, at the sight. Resigned, she sighed and began dressing.

An hour later, as it still took her that long to completely dress and do her makeup, Danni walked out to find Audrie seated, sipping her coffee.

"About time, I've been keeping our meal warm for twenty minutes!" She scolded.

"It takes me that long to get ready, every morning."

"I understand," Audrie admitted. "It's hell being a woman, and having to make yourself pretty each and every day. Welcome to our world."

"I never knew." Danni replied, shaking her head.

"If you had, would it have changed your fantasies any?"

Danni thought about that for a minute. Then with a sheepish smile, "no, probably not. I kind of like it, actually. It makes me feel good, and sexy, girly."

Audrie chuckled, "sexy, girly?"

Danni blushed. "Yes, but it's still a lot of trouble."

"But it's worth it. Now come on, let's eat," and she stood up and began pulling plates of pancakes and bacon out of the warm oven, and laying them out.

Danni poured herself a mug of coffee and freshened up Audrie's cup, all the while admiring the view of her lover in her skimpy towel wrapping.

When they finished, a quick glance out the windows showed that it was still terrible outside. The rain was so heavy that they couldn't even see Audrie's building just a couple of blocks away. So Audrie went back into the bedroom to dress, while Danni sat on the couch and cranked up the television.

They spent the rest of the morning just lounging on the couch, cuddling and watching various shows.

After lunch, Audrie made Danni drive her over to her building, and wait in the car out front, while she retrieved her laptop and a heavier rain coat. Then it was back to Danni's place.

They were both getting some work done on their respective computers, when the doorbell chimed and a driver delivered a package to her front door.

Danni accepted it and hurriedly opened it to find that the wigs they had ordered had finally arrived. She tore into the box and extracted the three of them.

"Wow, these feel really nice." Danni said as she pulled one from its bag.

"They should, you paid a lot for them. Come on, let's try them on and see how good you look." Audrie said as she grabbed the other two and led her to the bathroom.

There she sat Danni on her stool. "Take off your old wig, while I brush this one out a bit."

Audrie selected the light blond one and placed it on Danni's head, after fussing for a while she stood back and they both took a look.

"You look great!" Audrie said. The long shag shape draped straight down onto her shoulders, and parted on one side, it had long bangs that covered one of Danni's eyes, giving her a sexy, peek-a-boo look.

It took Danni a few minutes to make her decision. Then with a broad smile she nodded, "I like it. But I'm going to have to get used to it covering my eye." And she reached up and pushed her bangs up so she could see, better.

"Hah, you'll get used to it, and once you've developed that habit, it will be a sexy mannerism that will draw men's attention."

"What?" Concerned.

"That flick, pushing your hair up, draws attention to your eyes. It looks sexy and flirty." Audrie said, patiently.

"But I don't want to attract guys." Danni responded, sounding upset and frightened.

"Oh, that. Well, it will look sexy to girls too. And you'll learn to reject the horny guys." She said giggling.

"Great."

They spent the next while trying on the other two. They were all cut alike, but besides the light blonde one, there was an auburn one and a darker brown one.

"They all look good, but you'll need to change your make-up colors for each. We'll have to work on that."

After that, they both went back to their computers, with Danni back in the blonde wig.

"I'm starting to get hungry." Danni finally mumbled a couple of hours later.

"Well, looks like the rain is letting up, let's go out for something easy. I don't imagine the restaurants will be very busy."

"I guess we could do that."

"And we can try out your new wig. You can see how it works on the men." Audrie said with a giggle.

"Oh, come on. Not interested!"

"Yah, okay. But I'll work on your makeup before we go, to make sure we get the most out of your new hair."

They spent an hour experimenting, before Audrie declared the new Danni ready to go out. And Danni was really impressed with her new appearance.

They agreed that she looked better than ever. And in the restaurant, the glances and stares Danni received from the other diners confirmed their opinion.

They shared a simple but enjoyable meal, as two women, out for a fun evening before returning home, feeling happy and horny.

But, that night only Audrie enjoyed an orgasm, two actually, as Danni remained frustratingly locked up, that night.

The weather on Sunday was only a little better. As with the previous day, they spent much of their time at home, working on their computers or cuddling on the couch. They were able to go out for lunch and to do a little shopping at some stores within walking distance.