The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corset, especially added time and effort to her dressing, and the strict boning that pulled in her waist and gave her a much nicer figure, remained difficult to move in and hard to breathe, too.

But it was sexy, and the thing did feed her fetish. Just like the big, heavy breasts and the tall, painful shoes did.

She was disappointed, that night as Audrie called and cancelled their 'date-night' evening. She had an office party to attend. One of the other women was celebrating her engagement.

When Audrie asked if Danni would like to attend, she adamantly refused. Audrie had laughed. "I figured as much. So have a quiet night at home, my dear. I'll see you tomorrow, probably mid-morning."

Saturday was a pleasantly sunny day, so when Audrie finally showed up, dressed in jeans and a silky top, she suggested they go out shopping at a large outdoor mall, away in the 'burbs. "We can eat lunch on a patio and perhaps even see a movie, before dinner."

"You look awfully casual, and comfortable, compared to me." Danni said, a bit jealous. She had to always be well dressed. Her entire wardrobe was pretty, feminine, sexy and stylish. She didn't own a single pair of jeans, or pants or shorts for that matter.

"You look pretty and sexy, just like you always dreamed of. Don't you?"

"Yes, but I'd like to be able to dress like that, once in a while." Danni replied waving at Audrie's clothing.

"Nope, never. You're the woman of your dreams, and mine too, and you're going to stay that way. So come along." And she headed out the door.

The two of them had a glorious day, enjoying each other's company. People watching and buying more pretty, sexy clothes for Danni.

For the first time, they stopped into a jewelry store and Audrie picked out several necklaces and bracelets for her lover. Adding a delicate, and not inexpensive watch to her wrist, too.

"A lady needs a nice watch. And it will add even more to your girlish persona." She explained as she fastened it around Danni's left wrist. "You can wear this always, to remind you oof me." She added, and Danni understood it to be an instruction, not a suggestion.

Danni had to admit that it was pretty, as were the other things Audrie picked out for her.

They couldn't find anything particularly interesting at the local movie theatre, so they settled for a silly rom-com, and about halfway through got bored and started making out. Audrie kicked the session off by leaning over and snuggling her head into Danni's neck. Danni liked it, until she felt Audrie's hand grab her crotch and begin massaging her cock and balls, through her girdle.

That led to squirming and groaning and then kissing and moaning.

But then several folks in the vicinity began shushing them and mumbling classics, like 'get a room'.

Finally, Audrie got up and dragged Danni out of the place, both of them giggling along the way.

As they ran outside, Danni panting mumbled, "you bitch. I'm so turned on; I can hardly stand."

And then in a whisper, "my cock hurts!"

Audrie just laughed. "Then you'll be ready for when we get home."

"Are you going to..."

"Careful," Audrie interrupted him. "Don't you dare violate rule four!"

Danni sighed and kept her mouth shut, but she was sure hoping she would be let out of her cage, that night.

When they finally got home, back at Daniel's condo, they curled up on the couch, kissing, hugging and enjoying each other. Danni was burdened with her constant yearning for real sex.

Eventually, Audrie disentangled herself and stood up. Looking down at her lover she sighed. "I suppose I need to unlock your delightful cock, so we can screw. If you're ready?"

"Oh, I'm ready, anxious even." Danni replied with a chuckle.

Audrie laughed and pulled her girlfriend to her feet, and led her back to the bedroom.

There they stripped each other, slowly and with a lot of fondling and giggling, until all that was left between them was the cage.

Audrie retrieved the all-important key and waved it in front of Danni, who was so eager she was doing a little, nervous jig, in anticipation.

"How bad do you want this?" she teased.

"Oh, please, I want you so badly." Danni moaned.

"Am I a good keyholder?"

"You're the best! The keyholder I've always dreamed of."

Audrie chuckled. "That's nice. You're the locked cock I've always dreamed of."

Then she pushed Danni back onto the bed, so she flopped onto her back, and proceeded to unlock and remove the chastity device. As always, Danni's cock immediately stood at attention, leaking.

They were both so turned-on that Audrie didn't waste any time. She nudged Danni the rest of the way onto the bed and mounted her quickly as she liked to do.

They moaned, in harmony as she lowered her pussy onto Danni's cock.

Danni already pumping, reached up and grabbed the rings in her lover's nipples, twisting and pulling gently, as Audrie shivered, and then began bobbing and grinding on her partner's sex.

Their love making then progressed in passion and energy until they both came, beautifully and joyfully.

They spent a long time laying, recovering and enjoying the after-glow. But all too soon, Audrie locked the cage back into place and they slept, contentedly, through the night.

In the morning, they relaxed, and took their time getting going.

After breakfast, Danni got dressed as required and as it was another fine day, she drove them over to the city's big and pleasant, public park, where they strolled for a couple of miles, around the extensive walkways. It was a beautiful place, full of trees and lakes, statues and picnic pavilions full of happy families eating and playing.

Luckily for Danni, they stayed on the paved paths, until lunchtime when they bought lunch from a sidewalk vendor, and Audrie picked out a sunny spot on a patch of lawn, for them to sit and eat.

"But I'll get my dress dirty."

"Oh, it won't be that bad, and it's washable." Audrie said off-handedly. Of course she was again in jeans and casual shoes.

Danni struggled walking on the soft surface in her spike heels and then had to sit carefully, her legs together and to the side, so as not to flash the passersby.

"You look pretty, and wonderfully girlish like that." Audrie said, beaming.

"Thanks, I guess."

"I love the way you look."

That made Danni smile delightedly, and relax.

All day, as they walked along, Danni observed the many couples walking hand-in-hand, lovingly, just like the two of them. And it made her feel good. Most of them were, of course boy and girl, pairings. But a few of them were two boys, or a pair of girls. At one point she saw a couple of women, where one was dressed more like a guy, and her girlfriend was dressed much more femininely. She giggled to herself, thinking, well I know which is the husband and which is the wife.

But a moment later she realized that with Audrie dressed in her jeans, and she in her sexy dress, they too looked like that couple. Although Audrie was much prettier and more feminine than the 'husband' of the other pairing.

That understanding caused her to pause, as she looked over her shoulder at them.

"What?" Audrie asked, thrown off by her girlfriend's sudden stumble.

Danni shook herself out of it, and looked at her lover. "Are we like that couple?"

"Which?" Audrie asked uncertain.

"That couple we just passed. Two women, but one of them clearly the husband and the other the wife?"

"Oh them, I saw them. But I'm nowhere nearly as 'butch' as that girl."

That got a chuckle out of Danni. "No, you're not. But you are the one in charge, while I'm the submissive one."

"Is it because I'm dressed casually, and you're dressed prettily?" Audrie asked with a smile.

"That did get me thinking, but it's more than that."

"Well, my love, I am your keyholder."

"And my blackmailer." Danny interjected.

Audrie laughed, "don't hold that against me. But I don't need to remind you that you are living out your fantasies, and they revolve around you being a pretty woman. And a femininely submissive one at that. Correct?"

Danni thought for a moment. "Yes, you're right."

And that was the end of that.

Tired from all the fresh air, and Danni a little foot-sore, they headed back to the condo to relax. As both of them were satisfied from last night's session, sex wasn't on the menu for that night and they simply lounged around, ate a light meal and went to bed early.

Early in the morning, as she usually did, Audrie slipped out to go home and get ready for work, while Danni cleaned up and transformed for her day as Daniel.

He arrived at work ready for the start of his workweek. Looking at his calendar he saw that his first meeting was with Mandi, she was going to brief him on her latest batch of research for one of his clients.

She showed up on time, with a smile and a folder full of documents, but as soon as she sat down at his little conference table, she immediately noticed his nails.

"Wow, your nails look nice." She said, smiling cheerfully.

Daniel blushed. "Um, thanks."

Chuckling, she reached over and took his hand in hers, to get a better look. "I think, though that that polish is a little too pink for you. And your nails seem a little long for a guy. Don't tell me, your girlfriend; right?"

"Yes," Daniel mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

"I do like what she's doing with you. She must be a fun girl. I'd like to meet her, sometime."

When he hesitated, unable to come up with an answer why that wouldn't work.

Mandi continued, "you make sure and tell her I'd love to get together."

For a moment he sat there tongue-tied, but then he took a deep breath and answered, "okay. I will, but she's really a private person." That's the best he could come up with...

After that Mandi let it drop, literally, releasing his hand and getting down to work.

They spent an hour going over the numbers she'd accumulated. It was good work, and he acknowledged that before she left.

After she was gone, though, he collapsed back into his chair and relived his embarrassment. He sure hoped that she wouldn't make a joke out of it with their coworkers. It would be humiliating, especially with the guys.

He remained tense the rest of the day, worried about exposure and ridicule, but it didn't happen, so he went home at the end of the day, relieved.

When Audrie came over to share dinner, Danni told her of Daniel's encounter with Mandi.

Audrie listened attentively and amusedly.

"Well, the three of us could always just meet for drinks some evening."

"After work? That might be nice; it would at least convince her that I'm in a relationship."

"Not right after work, silly. You'd have to come back and change, before we could meet up. Remember rule two."

Danni was horrified, "Oh, no. I couldn't. She'd see. That would be..." She sputtered and then her rant just died out.

Audrie chuckled. "Relax dear. I agree that wouldn't be a good idea for you or Daniel. Mainly Daniel."

While they were doing the dishes, after they'd finished their meal, Audrie turned to Danni.

"Danni, my love, do you realize that I've actually never ever been in a room with Daniel. Only with Danni? And it's not just because of rule two. It's because I love Danni, and have absolutely no interest in meeting Daniel. Understand?"

"I think so." Danni said, tentatively.

"You need to understand that point, my love. You and I will always be two girls. Never a girl and a guy."

She then grabbed her and kissed her, tenderly, before continuing. "So, if we're going to stay together, and grow our love and our relationship. You need to accept it that way."

Danni realized what kind of commitment Audrie was laying out there for her. It was frightening. If she wanted to stay with Audrie, she'd have to stay Danni, and let Daniel go, somehow.

That was a hell of a conviction.

The rest of Daniel's week passed without incident. He bumped into Mandi a couple of times and no further comment was made about his nails. Thank God.

No one else seemed to pay any attention, at least as far as he could tell. But he remained nervous.

Meanwhile, Audrie and Danni spent most of their off-hours together, often just hanging out, at Dannie's place.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.