The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni wore her new auburn wig. They had agreed that she would, from that point on, only wear her new wigs. And as she had done, yesterday, Audrie redid Danni's makeup to accentuate her new hair color. And it worked wonderfully. Danni looked great.

And again, Audrie was the only one to fully enjoy sex, that evening. As so often happened, Danni enjoyed giving Audrie her orgasms, but not allowed to cum herself, she remained frustrated and grew even more horny.

Audrie left early the next morning, before Daniel began dressing for the office. It was her normal ritual. She had no desire to ever see Daniel, in person.

During the next couple of weeks Daniel settled completely into his new routine.

Going to work each morning in his suit, working a normal day, and then returning home to change into Danni. It actually began to get a little tiresome. Most people are able to get home after work, strip down and relax, but not him.

He had to strip off his clothes, apply his feminine body lotion, and then start dressing in a pretty and sexy Danni outfit. The thong panties rode up his ass crack, the girdle pushed her cage into her groin, the, bra and its breast forms was heavy. The stockings always felt nice on her legs, and the tall heels no longer hurt her feet, but they did annoyingly limit her movements. The corset was torture. It alone took her ten minutes to lace tightly closed. And with it in place, although her figure looked fantastic, she couldn't move, sit comfortably or even breath, like a more normal girl.

And then, after putting on a dress or skirt and top, she was faced with doing her make-up. And despite all of the practice, that took the longest. Especially now with the fiddly false eyelashes, and the heavy liner and shadow effects she had to produce, to satisfy Audrie's requirements.

Once she finally finished with her lipstick, she had to don her wig and brush it all out.

By the time Danni was fully dressed, she had spent an hour on herself. Only then could she prepare her dinner and relax, as best she could, while fully dressed in her feminine finery. And she had to do it every night, whether she would be seeing Audrie or going out on some errand. But it was her fantasy...

The weekends and the days Danni spent with Audrie were always happy and enjoyable times. They continued to find that they liked each other a lot, and enjoyed each other's company more and more.

When Danni's new, personal credit card arrived, Audrie pressed her to christen it immediately, so they went out to break it in at a local Chinese restaurant. They had a nice meal and a good time, but Danni was troubled when she paid, as the transaction now created a permanent record of her existence.

When she mentioned it to Audrie, she laughed it off. "Of course, Danni exists. As my lovely girlfriend. I thought you'd be used to it by now."

The following week, Audrie had Daniel take a day off of work, mid-week, and she took her down to the DMV to get her a new driver's license. Of course, Danni was a nervous wreck, but the process went smoothly and efficiently, with no negative feedback from the disinterested clerk.

Danni came away relieved, but also troubled by the significance of her female persona now being government sanctioned.

She was pleased that she still had her Daniel driver's license. They hadn't made her turn that in, thank God!

Wednesday nights became centered around Danni's hair removal process, when Audrie insisted that Danni remove what hair had regrown since the last session with the depilatory. Now, although she accompanied Danni into the shower, she made her do her own body, and only joined in to handle the cock and balls. Saving Danni from being tempted to violate rule one.

"You want me to do this each week, What if you're not here?"

"Good question."

"If I have to do it myself, I'll violate rule number one."

"I understand. Let me think about it. One option would be for you to have it all removed, permanently with laser treatments, like I did."

Danni shivered apprehensively. The thought of being made permanently bald, down there was frightening, but also exciting. Daniel had shaved himself several times over the years, and had always enjoyed the sensations he got from the result. His balls were always much more sensitive until his pubes grew back. But it had been too much trouble, to maintain, so he hadn't stayed bald, down there.

As Danni thought, Audrie massaged her cock, making it grow harder.

"I think I'd like that." Danni said dreamily. She was imagining herself hairless again, and it got her excited. Another old fantasy, come true.

"Don't make any appointments, yet. Let me think about it some more." Audrie warned.

"Okay, "Danni said, as she strained to hold herself in check as Audrie drove her crazy with lust. She hadn't actually been thinking about making an appointment, it would be too big a step, but whatever...

As the weeks passed, the two of them found their relationship growing even stronger. Not like keyholder and chastised subject, and not like mistress and blackmailed cross-dresser, either. As a couple, learning to love each other. And it wasn't a man and woman. It was two women who were falling in love.

It was always Audrie and Danni.

"It's been more than a month now. How do you like your life?" Audrie asked, late on a Monday.

They had met up in the evening, after Danni was properly dressed, as they often did, and gone out for dinner.

Seated in a quiet corner they were enjoying their food, when Audrie surprised her with the question.

Danni took a few minutes to consider her answer, before replying. "Well, the dual-personality thing is weird. I mean half the time I'm a guy named Daniel, and the rest of the time I'm a girl named Danni."

Audrie laughed. "It's more like seventy-thirty, isn't it? Most of the time you're my Danni."

Danni nodded. "I like my time as Danni. It is what I've dreamed of, but it's also difficult. Not just the clothes, the corset and the shoes, they're just uncomfortable. Getting used to being out and about, in public, has really been hard to deal with."

"But you are getting used to it. Actually, you seem perfectly comfortable with being a girl."

Danni nodded, with a shy smile. "Mostly."

"Does your new reality match your old fantasies?" Audrie prompted.

"Kind of."

"Kind of?"

Danni blushed. "Living as a woman is a lot more difficult than I imagined. But it's nice. I am enjoying it. I guess."

"You guess? It seems to me like you're enjoying it a lot. And I am too. Very much so."

Danni was quiet again. Still evaluating her feelings.

"How about sex and your cage?" Audrie asked. Not willing to let the discussion end.

Danni actually looked up and smiled. "Well, I'm certainly horny all of the time. And I love sex with you. I'd like more."

Audrie chuckled. "If you had more, you'd be less horny. And I think it would spoil some of the fun. So, you're not going to have more sex."

Danni put on a pouty face, but then smiled. "The chastity cage does work. It's torture, but I have to admit it's a good kind of torment."

Audrie chuckled at that. She was pleased with everything Danni had said.

After that they both fell silent, lost in their own thoughts.

Audrie was very happy with the way things were going. Danni had become the perfect girlfriend, and was really looking the part.

Despite her frustrations with her constant need to focus on her feminine looks, Danni too was happy and she adored her keyholder and girlfriend.

There was no doubt in either of their minds that they were falling in love. Together for more than a month, they had become so very comfortable with one another that it was clear to them, and actually everyone who saw them.

After a while Audrie looked up from her food and said, quietly, "I love you, Danni."

Danni took only a stunned moment, to respond, "I love you too Audrie."

That night, Audrie unlocked Danni and they made love slowly and passionately, like the lovers they now admitted to being.

But as soon as they were both exhausted, Audrie replaced Danni's cage, and they slept together like a contented couple.

As she walked the two blocks home, early the next morning, Audrie marveled at the way things were going with her Danni project. Actually, she realized, it was no longer just a fun game, it was now much more than that. Unbelievably, she was convinced that she was truly in love with Danni. Not Daniel, Danni. And she was fairly certain that Danni was in love with her, as well.

All of her life she'd been uncertain about her own sexuality, whether she was bi or straight or lesbian. She had never dreamed of finding someone who pretty much covered all bases. But now, with Danni, she had found the one who seemingly, in her bizarre fashion, satisfied her unique collection of wants and needs. Including her desire for a kinky and submissive partner.

It all made her wondrously happy. And she hoped and prayed that she, and Danni, could make it work. She could actually envision a life-long relationship. Astonishing!

On Wednesday, Audrie supervised as Danni repeated her hair removal process. But when it was complete, in a moment of keyholder weakness, she pulled Danni into bed and they put the hard cock to good use.

Danni, of course, was overjoyed. It was her second time in a week!

But like the previous sex session, Danni was unable to provide Audrie with a very good ride, as she'd cum almost as soon as they'd begun. Danni was embarrassed, while Audrie was disappointed, but also amused. Danni was just too horny all of the time. It was disappointing but it did make her more easily controlled.

When Audrie scolded her, Danni was worried that her keyholder would be angry, and punish her.

"I can't help myself." she had whined. "After more than a week in chastity, giving you orgasms, I'm just too horny."

"That's no excuse. You need to learn better control. Next time, you'll have to stay in your cage until I've had my orgasm, before I unlock you. Now, young lady, you owe me, so please put that wonderful tongue of yours to work and make me happy."

Danni, feeling guilty, had proceeded to suck Audrie off, once again swallowing a lot of her own cum.

"I do appreciate you cleaning your sperm out of me, like that. I know it's kind of slutty, but it's still nice." Audrie had said dreamily as Danni finished giving her a second big-O.

Audrie didn't come over, on Thursday, but on Friday, for date night, they went out for a casual dinner and then Audrie took her to a club just down the street from the restaurant for drinks and dancing. It wasn't a gay club, so the two single women were repeatedly hit on by the available men haunting the place, looking for a good time.

At first Danni found all of the male attention daunting, but after a while it became boring, and by the end of the night she found it disgusting. It seemed that all of the guys were drunk, and horny, and trying to be witty or charming. But none of them really pulled it off.

"What do they think? That they're going to convince us to screw them here and now?" Danni asked, after one pair of particularly obnoxious fools had tried and failed.

"Of course, not." Audrie answered. "They were hoping we'd do it in the parking lot in the back seat of their Honda." She added before laughing.

Danni joined in, and it lightened her mood.

They did get in some dancing, and Danni was a little bit better, this time.

When they finally left for home, they agreed that it had been a fun night, all things considered.

They made it home safely, tired and drunk, with barely enough energy or awareness to strip and crawl into bed.

Danni wasn't unlocked that weekend. So, he didn't get to enjoy another orgasm, making it an unfulfilling week, and leaving him horny and disappointed.

Audrie though was perfectly happy as she had enjoyed several orgasms, provided by Danni's experienced mouth, both Saturday night and again on Sunday morning.

Sunday evening, they went to a concert, to see a popular all-girl rock band, and of course they fit right in with the boisterous crowd. Almost all of the audience was composed of women. And many of them were gay.

Danni had to be careful as she knew that beneath her clothes, her padded female body parts didn't feel quite as good as the real thing. And she didn't want some over-zealous girl copping a feel and realizing that she wasn't real.

But it was all good, and the two of them enjoyed the music and their time together.

Audrie didn't sleep over that night, she wanted to, she explained, but she felt she needed a quiet night's sleep in her own bed.

When Danni woke up on Monday morning, rather than jump up and start her workday like she usually did, she just laid there, thinking. It had been six weeks since Audrie forced her way into her life, Daniel's life, actually. She found it difficult to believe how much had changed.

Daniel's fetish fantasies, his most frequent dreams had come alive, and now Danni was who he had become. And Audrie was no longer her blackmailer, she was her keyholder and her lover. Astounding!

And, even more amazing, she was happy.

Despite her cock being locked up, and in spite of the challenges she faced, the discomfort, the difficulties and the underlying fear of discovery, she was very, very happy.

Having come to that wonderous conclusion, she started her day, as she had every day since her adventure began, showering and dressing as a temporary man.

Audrie was on a short trip for the first part of the week, so Danni was on her own for those few days, she was, of course okay, but lonely. She moped around her condo on Monday night, and went grocery shopping on Tuesday. She was happy to pay for her things with her own credit card. Her well documented identity no longer bothered her. Danni was who she was, or who she thought she was, these days.

While lying around on Wednesday, waiting impatiently for her lover's return, Audrie called.

"Hi lover, I'll be home tomorrow. Miss me?" She said as soon as Danni answered.

"Terribly, my love. It's no fun without you."

"Have you been following all of the rules?"

"Of course."

"Good. Now tomorrow night, to celebrate my return I've made appointments for the two of us at my nail salon. We'll both be getting mani-pedi's. Won't that be fun?"

"I suppose." Danni responded, unenthusiastically.

"Oh relax, it will be fun. All us girls love to be pampered at the nail salon."

"It does sound exciting, but..."

"No worries." Audrie interrupted. "You might need to come home from your office a little early, our appointment is at six. We'll grab dinner afterwards."

"Okay," she said. What else could she say?

Daniel rushed home from his office, on Thursday evening, needing to change and not wanting to be late.

Danni, nervous but excited, was just finishing her lipstick when Audrie walked in, hollering "ready, lover?" from the front room.

"Yes!" Danni yelled back as she ran out of her bedroom and they hugged and kissed. "I missed you so." Danni moaned.

"I missed you, too, my girl. Now let's hurry. We can't miss our appointment." Audrie said, as she led Danni out the door, and down to the waiting Uber ride.

Just a few minutes later, Audrie led Danni into her favorite nail salon, where, sitting side-by-side they had first their toes and then their fingernails done. Audrie provided both manicurists with their instructions. Audrie's nails would be polished in a bright red, and Danni's in a pretty pink. Then it was a similar treatment for their nails. Audrie liked hers long, so she had her extensions redone and then painted to match her toes.

Danni was relieved when Audrie didn't try and have her nails similarly lengthened. But as she watched she realized that the color to be applied to her own nails was not the neutral shade she had been applying since the early days of their relationship, but a pinker tint. The color was nowhere near as bright as her toes, but it was certainly noticeable. How could Daniel possibly go to work with them?

"Audrie, they're too pink!"

"No, they're not! Are they Deloris?"

"No," replied the nail technician, Deloris. "They're pretty. Actually, I think they're not bright enough. Why not go with the same pretty color as on her toes?"

"See? Now stop your complaining and let Deloris do her job. They'll be fine, even at work."

After that, Danni sat quietly and watched in horror as her nails were painted and then clear coated.

"There, they look really nice, and they'll last for a couple of weeks, as long as you're careful." Deloris said as she got up and left. Audrie's manicurist was still working on her nails, so Danni just sat quietly worrying about Daniel.

As they were walking out, Audrie held up her hands to show them off to Danni. "See how pretty, and sexy. Don't you like them?"

Danni sighed, and admitted, "I do like them. I love sexy long nails on women."

"Well then, one of these days we can get extensions on your nails."

"We can't. Daniel can't go to work with long, polished nails! Even these are going to be a problem." She said, upset, and holding up her own light pink nails.

Audrie smiled, and grabbed one of Danni's hands. She held it up for a closer examination as they continued to walk.

"Your fingers look nice, and feminine. Just what you need when we go out. I like them."

"But Audrie, what about at work? Someone will see!"

"Like what's her name? Mandi?"

"Yes, Mandi, or one of my clients, or colleagues, another attorney."

"Oh, guys don't notice other guys nails. Do you ever look at some other guy's fingers? Come on, think."

Danni did give it some thought, and had to admit, that Daniel never paid attention to his friend's finger nails. But what about the women he worked with?

"Well?" Audrie prompted him.

"I guess you're right. Daniel doesn't pay attention. But someone will. Women will."

"Well, just tell them the same story, your girlfriend is screwing with you. And, by the way, that will also shut down any rumors about you being gay."

"Please?" Danni said, whining like a little girl.

"No. I like them, and like I said, they enhance your feminine look. Now let's go get something to eat. There's a nice place around the corner."

Danni gave up. She really believed that Daniel was screwed. She hoped he'd somehow be able to get away with it.

They had a nice dinner, two girlfriends with pretty nails, enjoying themselves, and then returned home.

Audrie did love the way Danni's fingers looked, and complimented her constantly. When they were in bed, kissing and cuddling, she even spent time sucking, erotically, on them, and it drove Danni wild. Her cock begged for release, but none was granted. She was so horny that she gave Audrie's pussy extra attention and she enjoyed three wonderful orgasms.

They were at it so late that Audrie slept over, only leaving when she had to, to get home and ready for work.

Danni worried about the day, all through her breakfast and as she dressed in Daniel's suit.

Daniel, carried on worrying all the way into the office. It made the drive feel even longer, and more abrasive.

Luckily, he had an easy day, that Friday. No meetings, just paperwork, so he stayed in his office and avoided contact. Several times he took a break and sat back in his chair to examine his hands. They looked odd, sticking out of his dress shirt, with the nails all shiny and pinkish. But they, and the whole situation turned him on. He realized that his fetish for women's things was in full control of his libido. And Audrie was in control of his fetish.

He made it home without incident, and as always, changed into one of his Danni outfits, with her big boobs, tightly laced waist and tall heels. After all of this time, she still wasn't fully used to those new aspects of her feminine persona.