The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both kisses made Danni feel a whole lot better, and she was happy that the table hid how her cock, despite its cage, was tenting her flimsy panties and baby-doll nightie, top.

Sitting back, she decided that it was okay to be a sex toy to two beautiful women. Actually, it was okay to be a sex toy to just one.

She felt even better, but still embarrassed, when Mandi started complementing Audrie on how good her toy was with her mouth, and how a girlfriend with a real live cock was a really great idea.

For the next several minutes the two of them went back to discussing Danni as if she wasn't there, listening, or was an actual toy. But this time she didn't mind.

Soon, though, they finished eating and began cleaning up, together.

After breakfast, the three of them wandered back into the living room. The two women still nude, with Danni in her negligee. In the presence of the two beautiful women, her cock was back to straining to get out of its confines.

Mandi disappeared into the bedroom for a moment and then scampered back out with the key that Danni knew all too well.

She plopped down on the couch, with Danni sandwiched between the two women.

"Audrie here's Danni's key. I imagine you want it back." Mandi said. "You won't need me to unlock him for his treatments anymore."

Audrie smiled and thought for a moment. "I think you should keep it. Just in case."

"Really? I'll be happy to, but why?"

Danni looked nervously from one to the other. What did she mean by 'just in case'? She wondered.

"Well, if something ever happened to me, you'd be able to take care of my Danni."

"Oh, what could ever happen to you?" Mandi responded.

"Yes, what could possibly happen?" Danni added, anxiously. She couldn't imagine being without her lover.

Audrie chuckled. "Oh, nothing I suppose. But there may come a time when I'm gone on business, or some such, and Danni needs to be let out. For some accident, or treatment, or for relief."

Both Mandi and Danni focused on her last comment.

"Relief?" Mandi asked with a devilish smile.

Audrie laughed; she knew that her statement would get their attention.

"Well, yes. Sometimes Danni gets so very horny that she becomes a bit frantic. And you might be able to give her a hand with that."

Mandi giggled. "Oh, I see, give her a hand." And they both looked at Danni who was sitting there uncomfortably and blushing.

"But Audrie, that's a lot of responsibility. Holding onto her key, not losing it, and being available to help Danni like that. What's in it for me?"

"Oh, I'm sure Danni would be more than happy to pay you back for any services you might render. Wouldn't you Danni?"

Their banter was again making Danni very agitated. What was Audrie thinking? Last night had been fun and the sex wonderful, and she liked Mandi a lot, but she didn't think she needed a second keyholder.

When she didn't answer, unsure how she felt about it, Audrie gave her a devilish look. "Wouldn't you enjoy rewarding her, Danni? We both love her and if she helps you out, she'd deserve a reward, wouldn't she?"

Danni, on the spot, answered, hesitantly. "Yes." Knowing that she would love to have sex, again with Mandi, but not if she was forced into it. She wasn't that sort of girl.

She was thankful when Mandi just laughed. "I'm sure it will be fine. As I said, I'll be happy to help, any time."

Nodding, Audrie left things at that and they shifted their discussion to Danni's sexy wardrobe. Mandi loved the way she looked, and of course, Audrie, responsible for Danni's erotic attire, loved it too.

"It's too bad that she has no decolletage." Mandi commented.

"I know, right? I'm afraid there's not much we can do about it. We have discussed her getting implants, but she doesn't like the idea." Audrie said shaking her head sadly.

"It wouldn't work for Daniel." Danni replied, clearly uninterested.

"Well Daniel could wrap his chest. You know, with an Ace bandage." Mandi suggested, helpfully.

Audrie giggled. "I like that idea. Then Danni, you could wear sexy, low-cut tops. And it would be so much fun in bed."

"It would." Mandi added.

Danni just shook her head, and mumbled, "wouldn't work."

"Well, not if we went for the double-Ds but if we stayed with B-cups, it could." Audrie said, smiling happily.

"You're considering double-Ds?" Mandi said excitedly. "It would be so cool, having a girlfriend with huge boobs like that. Danni, then you'd really look like that slutty bimbo that you worry about so."

"No, we didn't." Danni said uncomfortably, giving Audrie a dirty look.

"I thought we did?" Audrie responded, laughing. "I guess it was only a dream."

Mandi was giggling. "I vote for implants."

"You don't get a vote." Danni said, crossly.

Mandi looked at Audrie, but spoke to Danni, "hah, I don't think you do either."

Danni, angry, started to get up, but both girls grabbed her and pulled her back down, holding onto her.

"I'm sorry, lover." Audrie said as she leaned in and kissed her. "I was just having some fun with you." And she kissed her again, deeper and more lovingly. "But the idea of you having real breasts, doe have me all excited."

"Me too. I love you the way you are." Mandi added.

Danni, realized that she really was interested in the idea, but Daniel would never...

They all sat quietly for a few minutes before Audrie moved the conversation in a totally new direction and they sat and chatted for a while, casually and comfortably, side-by-side on the couch, with Danni in the middle.

She was getting increasingly aroused as she looked from one naked girl to the other. Of course, she was used to being with her lover, but Mandi and her wonderful little body was something else, and Danni had a difficult time keeping her eyes off of her colleague. Of course, she was more than just a coworker, now.

Audrie was making things worse, as she was nonchalantly running her hand up and down on Danni's thigh, sliding it up underneath the hem of her short nightie, and brushing her nails up against her balls.

Several times Danni twitched when the scratchy tickle got to her.

The girls kept talking while smiling at her, whenever she reacted.

"I really need a shower," Audrie finally said.

"And I'll need to be going." Mandi responded.

"Oh, don't go quite yet. I think Danni is in the mood to thank you for your loving friendship and help in being her keyholder. Aren't you Danni?"

Danni just looked at her, unsure of what she was suggesting.

"Oh?" Mandi asked.

"Well, when she gets nice and horny, like she is now, she often licks me to a wonderful orgasm." Audrie said with a wicked gleam in her eye. "I suggest you allow her to give you a little pleasure before you go."

"Really? I'd love that, but are you sure?" Mandi said looking from Audrie to Danni and back again.

"I'm sure," Audrie said. "And I'm certain Danni would love to. Wouldn't you, my girl?"

Danni was really horny, and her cock was screaming at her. And Mandi looked so luscious. Danni, wondering if she was losing her mind, took a deep breath. "Yes," she said as she slowly slid off the couch and crawled over between Mandi's legs.

Danni was well aware of what she was doing. What she was being asked to do. And the whole thing was turning her on so much that she could hardly think. To hell with the ramifications, she needed to kiss Mandi's pussy, right then and there.

Mandi watched, enthralled as Danni positioned herself and then began kissing and nibbling on her pussy. She was totally turned on and captivated by the idea, the sight and the feelings she was enjoying. And the realization that it was Daniel who she had once lusted after, and Danni who she had already made love to, drove her to a fast and wonderful orgasm only moments later.

And as she came, she moaned and giggled, and mumbled her love and thanks to her lover. And that really turned Danni on. Unable to cum, herself, she contented herself in the pleasure of knowing that she had made her girlfriend happy.

Afterwards, Mandi gave Danni a deep and passionate kiss before hurriedly dressing and heading out to catch an Uber ride and retrieve her car.

All the way home she giggled like a teen-ager, overjoyed with her very erotic night, and morning.

When Audrie came out, dressed, and ready to go back and retrieve her own car, she paused to look at Danni who was sprawled out on the couch, eyes closed, with a gentle smile on her face.

"Nice?" Audrie asked, assuming she wasn't really sleeping.

"Yes," Danni sighed, opening her eyes, lazily. "But I'm very horny, and still a little worried."

"Well, my love. You're going to have to stay horny, but I really think you can stop worrying. At least about sweet Mandi."

She bent down and gave her lover a kiss before pulling her to her feet. "Now go and get dressed, I need a ride to go retrieve my car."

That night was the start of an entirely new rhythm for Danni and Audrie. One that included more intimate times with Mandi.

Of course, the cooking classes and casual socializing continued. But now they occasionally spent the night together, and that added a whole new dimension to their relationship.

Audrie usually invited Mandi over for dinner, and included a suggestion that she bring an over-night bag. But sometimes it was Mandi who invited them.

On first time of those occasions, a sunny Saturday, Audrie drove out to the suburbs where Mandi owned a small but pretty home. It suited her well, and was well decorated and comfortable.

She did have a rather small yard, that was totally eaten up by a luxurious patio with swimming pool.

They wound up skinny dipping and then making love on the big lounge underneath a cabana roof. Afterwards, the girls donned tiny bikinis out of Mandi's extensive collection. Audrie had some trouble finding one that would fit her. But she succeeded, and looked fantastic with the minimal covering.

That left Danni with only her cage, so Giggling Audrie and Mandi searched again through the inventory until they found another one that would fit a larger framed woman, and squeezed Danni into the bottoms. They held her cage tightly and uncomfortably against her groin. Her top was filled out with her breast forms, which were obviously fake.

That brought about another discussion of how Danni should get implants.

"As much as I'd like to, I really don't see how it could be possible. They'd show under Daniel's clothes." Danni said, acting disappointed. She really didn't want to deal with the hassle, or the danger of discovery, but she realized that a part of her, the part dedicated to fetish fulfillment, was enthralled by the idea.

"I understand." Audrie said, disappointed. She didn't want to push Danni any further on the topic. She knew it would be a huge step for her. And although she'd love for her girl to have nice breasts, it wasn't the time for it.

Mandi thought for a moment. "I have an idea. You two relax and sun for a while. I need to run out to the store. I'll be back in a bit." And then she ran into the house.

Danni looked at Audrie, questioningly, but Audrie just shrugged and laid out on a lounge in the sun. It was a great day to work on her tan.

Danni laid down next to her. And they both dozed off, under the warm rays.

They were startled when Mandi came bounding back out of the house, stripping a simple shift off, revealing her bikini underneath.

"I'm sorry it took so long, I had to visit three drug stores before I found what we need," she said waving a bag around.

But then she stopped, and stared. "Oh, oh. You two look red. You laid out too long without any lotion. You're sun burned."

"Oh, hell." Danni mumbled. And she and Audrie both stood up to get a look at themselves.

"Oh, well, it doesn't look too bad." Audrie said as she hooked a thumb under her bikini top, pulling it aside so she could compare the skin underneath with the rest of her. "I'll get a bit of a tan. Some nice tan lines." Then focusing on Mandi and her bag. " So, what was so important?"

Mandi smiled, happily. "I bought some nice wide Ace bandages, so we can experiment with Danni's breasts."

"Really?" Danni said, unenthusiastically.

"Yup, now strip off your top. So, we can see how flat we can make your chest."

When Danni didn't move, Audrie reached over and undid the hook on the back of her suit.

Danni had to reach up and hold the breast forms to prevent them from falling, and as she did, she noticed her own tan lines.

"I have tan lines," she muttered in wonder. "Just like a girl."

"So, what's so surprising about that?" Audrie said. "You are a girl. My girl."

"I always thought tan lines were sexy. They highlight a girl's most important assets. Her pussy and her boobs." Mandi said. And she gave her breasts a squeeze to emphasize her point.

"I agree," Danni said shyly, "but I never imagined I'd have them, like this."

"Well, you have them now. But let's try wrapping your boobs." Mandi replied, as she tore open a wide strip of elastic bandage and began wrapping it around Danni's torso.

It took both Mandi and Audrie several minutes to position the bandage over the top of the breast forms, maneuver it around her body and keep everything in position while they did.

They did succeed in flattening Danni's chest quite a bit. But the forms tended to slip downward, dragging the wrapping with them.

"It would work with real breasts. Smaller ones." Audrie concluded.

"Yes, it would. Not with big ones, like these lovely D-cups." Mandi admitted, sounding disappointed.

Danni didn't know what to say. She had grown accustomed to her big breasts, and she liked them. But real tits? A disconcerting idea, to say the least.

Daniel had certainly fantasized about having real breasts, but at that time it was just a dream to support his love for cross-dressing. Danni remembered him envisioned going around braless with his tits jiggling beneath a silky blouse.

Audrie could see that Danni was intrigued by the idea, but she suspected that her lover was also frightened about talking that big step.

"From what I've heard, you could start with smaller implants, that would give you about a B-cup, and then graduate to larger implants, when you were ready." She said, encouragingly.

Danni looked at her, but still couldn't come to terms with the idea. "I don't know." She finally muttered.

Audrie hugged her, and kissed her reassuringly. "Think about it. I think it would be a wonderful thing for you to do."

And she kissed her again.

Danni held her for a while, still uncertain, and absolutely not ready to commit to anything.

Finally, deciding not to decide, she smiled and began stripping off the wrapping. Audrie helped and in a couple of minutes Danni was back in her bikini top.

Audrie smiled, nodded and provided one more bit of encouragement. "You'd be able to wear even sexier tops and dresses. It will be fabulous. And with real breasts no one will ever suspect you're a guy. You won't have to worry about that ever again."

"And you can get your nipps pierced just like Audrie's." Mindy added, with a giggle.

Danni liked all of those ideas, but she kept that to herself.

"I'll have to think about it."

"Well, you can't masturbate about it, like Daniel used to." Mandi said laughing.

Danni blushed. How had she guessed?

The three of them laid out for another hour, before Mandi decided they'd had enough sun.

"Girls, I think it's time for something else."

Audrie glanced over at her, and smiled encouragingly. "Oh? What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I have to admit that I haven't had sex in a couple of weeks. Actually, not since the last time we were together."

"Oh my. Even Danni orgasms more often than that. Usually, that is." Audrie replied.

"Really? That's just not fair."

"Well, it might not be, but regardless, I'm certain that she would be interested in sex, and I could be persuaded to join a session. Isn't that right my love? You're always horny, aren't you?"

Danni smiled and looked at the two women; the one he loved and the one he loved more. "Yes, well, I'd be happy to join in."

Mandi, laughing delightedly, jumped up and grabbed each of them by their hands. She pulled them up out of their chairs, dragged them stumbling into her house and into her living room. There she collapsed onto her back on the big white faux-bear skin rug, that was laid out in the center of the room.

"Come on down, I love this thing. It's so soft and comfy; the perfect place for a little orgy."

Danni looked at Audrie, and shrugged, before dropping down next to their excited girlfriend.

Audrie laid on her side next to Mandi, and leaned in to kiss her, while Danni, as she normally did, settled in between Mandi's legs.

Before she could get started, she had to strip Mandi of her bikini bottoms, but once they were out of the way she buried her head in between the girl's legs.

While she kissed, licked and nibbled, making Mandi squirm and sigh, the two women stripped off the rest of their swim suits. They focused on kissing and massaging each other's chests.

Mandi always enjoyed playing with Audrie's nipple rings. And Audrie enjoyed it when she did.

"You really ought to get yours pierced; you know." She murmured, when Mandi paused to lean down and suck on one of her rings.

Mandi stopped for a moment and looked up at her. "I've been thinking about it. I probably will, soon."

"Good. I'd like that."

Mandi smiled, but then lost her train of thought as her body began to quake from Danni's manipulations. And she enjoyed it as she always did.

After Mandi came, Danni continued licking her until she had completely settled, and then she shifted over to her lover. Audrie was ready for her, aroused by both Mandi and Danni, so it wasn't long before she, had her orgasm.

As with Mandi, Danni remained with her head buried between her lover's legs until she began to relax. And then it was Danni's turn. Although Mandi considered it her second turn. As hostess she understood that she would get to ride Danni's cock, until it exploded. And she knew from experience that it wouldn't take very long, so she prepared herself to work hard to get another orgasm, herself.

He retrieved her key while Audrie relaxed, and prepared herself to watch the show. She had decided to get herself off, while her two lovers did themselves. Why not, it as the best porn to be seen?

Sure enough, not even five minutes passed between the time Mandi returned with the key and when Danni's cock filled her pussy. Mandi was just barely able to squeeze out another orgasm of her own, but she was happy enough about it.

Danni felt wonderful. She didn't enjoy screwing Mandi as much as se did Audrie, but any time she was able to get off was a happy time for her.

When they were finishing up, they both noticed that Audrie, with a hand buried in her own crotch was also finishing up on another orgasm, one she had given herself.

"Did you just get yourself off?" Danni asked, still panting a bit.

"Yes," Audrie replied dreamily.

"Oh, I'm sorry I missed it."

"Don't be. I enjoyed it."

Mandi chuckled.

This time, instead of Danni having to suck her cum out of the girl, the three of them jumped up and ran through the house, giggling like maniacs, to jump into the pool together.

They splashed around for a while like kids, before Mandi climbed out and retrieved Danni's cage. She sat on the pool's edge and watched as Audrie reinstalled the thing on Danni's cock.

Audrie and Danni played and swam around for a while before they finally climbed out themselves.

They all laid around, tanning and drying under the sun, until it was time to head home.

On the way home, Audrie and Danni admitted to themselves that they'd had a great time, and that Mandi's house was a fun place to visit.