The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain actually helped as the thing shrunk a bit and made it easier for her.

Finally, it sprang free, and stood so tall, and leaked so much that Mandi sat back and chuckled.

Danni could only lay there, loving the feeling of freedom, but anxious for the feel of Mandi's hands, mouth or pussy on it. She wanted and needed the pussy above all.

"I can see that thing is ready, but I need to get the ring off first. You know. So, relax and give me a few more minutes." She then reached down and grabbed Danni's balls and began fondling them, gently. She even bent down and ignoring the shaft, she gave the balls a couple of slow, loving licks.

Danni groaned and squirmed. "Oh, please," she moaned. It was torture!

"I said relax, lover." Mandi said sternly a she lifted her head and began working the ring off; and not being as gentle as she had before.

"Now, my dear, I'm going to suck on you for a while. I never enjoyed it with my old boyfriends, but in your case, it's kind of fun. So very kinky.

"But if you cum in my mouth, you'll be in trouble. Understand?"

"Um, hum," Danni acknowledged, only barely able to think enough to speak.

When Mandi's lips touched the head of her cock, Danni moaned and quivered. It felt so nice!

Seeing and feeling her reaction, Mandi giggled. It was so much fun, abusing a guy like this. That was her main motivation for sucking on a cock, to make strong men squirm. Of course, Danni wasn't really a guy, and she wasn't particularly strong, either. But she was fun...

Danni continued to groan and tremble as Mandi licked and sucked on her sex. But unable to prevent it her prick began to pulse and pump and she began to worry that she'd explode soon. "Mandi," she panted. "Mandi, I'm almost there. Please stop, or..."

"Hmmm?" Mandi mumbled around the thing in her mouth.

And that almost pushed Danni over the edge. "Oh God! Please stop!"

Mandi knew that she was close to being violated, so she pulled off. "Oh, you want me to stop, eh? But then what?"

Oh Damn! She's being a bitch! Danni thought, but he had to play her game. "Fuck me, please. Ride me."

"Why?" Devilishly.

"I need it so bad. I'm so horny."

"Oh my. Are you a horny little girl?"

"Yes! Yes, I'm a horny girl."

"Oh, all right, then." Mandi said, chuckling, as she got up and climbed onto the couch, straddling her.

She quickly lowered herself onto Danni's cock, and it felt really nice, the cock was so hard, and Danni was already pumping up and down, before she even hit bottom.

Danni sighed, and moaned and pumped, and in only seconds she felt her cum burst from her cock. And then she actually screeched, startling Mandi. She'd never heard a guy shriek like that. Or a girl either, for that matter. But it turned her on; thinking how hard Danni came pushed her over the edge, and she came too.

So, she continued to ride her until they both calmed down, and then she just sat there, panting, feeling the cock slowly shrink out of her.

It took a while, but as soon as she had caught her breath, she knelt up, slid down Danni's thighs a bit, and then put her cage back where it belonged.

That satisfying chore done, she crawled off the couch and flopped into the adjacent lounge chair. She motioned at Danni with a crooked finger, as she spread her legs and held up her skirt. "Now clean me out, please. I think that is the sexiest and kinkiest thing you do, after you fill us up with your spunk."

Danni somehow found the energy to roll off the couch and shift over to kneel once again in between Mandi's legs.

She lowered her head and began sucking the fluids out of the pussy that she had pumped her load into, just moments before. As she swallowed, she thought about Mandi's comment. This was the sexiest thing? Was that how she felt? Was that how Audrie felt? To her, it was a chore. A loving chore, but not one that she considered sexy. She'd have to ask Audrie about it...

While Danni worked between her legs, Mandi was pleasantly surprised to feel yet another orgasm begin building inside her. She reached down and hooked her fingers into her earrings, and used the hoops to hold her head in place as she started to wriggle and moan.

"You're such a good girl." She sighed.

Danni, tired, had little choice but to continue sucking, and she encouraged Mandi's climax by thrusting her tongue as deeply inside her as she could. She was more relieved than pleased when Mandi came, knowing that she only had to finish cleaning her a bit more, before she'd be able to truly relax.

Just a couple minutes later, Mandi used her hold on Danni's ears to drag her up and into a position so they could kiss. Mandi wasn't exactly thrilled by how wet Danni's mouth and cheeks were, but she felt the need to show her how much she loved her.

Breaking off the kiss, Mandi gently pushed Danni back onto her knees. "I really enjoyed that. I'll have to make sure that Audrie knows that I'll always be available to provide that service," she said, chuckling as she swung her leg over Danni's head and stood up, a little shakily next to her.

"I've done my duty, here, and enjoyed it thoroughly. But now I must head back home. We have work in the morning."

She took a couple of steps away before turning. "Well, not we, actually. I have to go to work with Daniel, the pretend stud." And she laughed as she walked into the bathroom to clean up a bit.

Danni heard her, but didn't feel a reply was necessary. She collapsed onto her back, right there on the rug, tired and contentedly empty. I've just been serviced by Mandi. And Audrie arranged it. She thought to herself. She did adore making love with Mandi, she was a great girlfriend. But she loved Audrie more, and would have been happier if she had been the one to provide her with the relief she craved.

After that arriving at that conclusion, Danni recalled Mandi's comment about her breasts, or the breasts she didn't have. She had been thinking, and fantasizing about having nice feminine boobs quite a bit lately, and she was again dreaming of them now.

It would be so cool, but so difficult too.

What really captivated her was Audrie's philosophy that she, Danni was the real person, and Daniel was the just the one being impersonated. And under that belief, Danni should have breasts. Women had breasts.

While she was still lying there ruminating, Mandi walked back in. She stood over her, smiling down. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, as much as I did, sweet Danni. Don't hesitate to call me if you ever need my services again. I am a dedicated keyholder."

She then giggled her delightful little laugh, blew a kiss, and then she was gone.

Danni dragged herself out of bed, the next morning, exhausted and uninterested in going to work, but Daniel had several tasks that needed to be addressed before the weekend, so she performed her normal preparations and headed into the office.

In the afternoon, she ran into Mandi in one of the hallways.

After glancing around to ensure that no one was within earshot, she leaned in and whispered, "I had a lovely time last night. I'm happy I was able to help. Audrie is a lucky girl."

Daniel also checked around, before mumbling, "thanks."

He worked late to finish up, and then went home to change out of her manly costume and spend a lonely night, lying about, yearning for her lover's return.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.