The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides their often sex-filled dates, Danni saw Mandi at their cooking classes, too. And the more time they spent together the more their friendship grew.

Of course, Mandi had given up on her old designs for dating Daniel. She knew that wasn't in the cards, at least not as a guy and a girl, out on the town, or even in bed together. But she was still looking for a guy to have sex with, and perhaps fall in love with.

On a couple of occasions, she met up with Audrie and Danni in some bar, with a date. A guy, usually handsome, and personable.

They'd talk, drink and eat, and the guy would flirt with Mandi, and sometimes also with Audrie and even Danni. They were usually fascinated by the two pretty lesbians, and their friendly relationship with their date. As expected, they were hoping to get lucky with sweet Mandi, and ambitiously interested in diving into bed with all three of the women.

Mandi, for her part, was just in it for the fun, and the sex, but all too often one date was enough for her to decide that the guy wasn't worth a second date.

But those get-togethers, made Danni uncomfortable. She loved Mandi, not as much as she loved her Audrie, but the three of them still got together in bed, fairly frequently, and Danni ate her and fucked her during most of those intensely erotic sessions.

Danni just couldn't picture her girlfriend with a guy. A real guy. And, of course, Danni had no interest in sex with a guy, real or otherwise. She realized that she would even be disgusted by sex with someone like her. A girl with a cock.

And all of that made nights like that awkward, and troubling. So, Danni didn't enjoy herself on those occasions.

Danni had it easier on nights when she and Mandi went out with a couple of other cooking students, after class. She had grown comfortable enough with her femininity and had sufficient practice as a woman to be able to enjoy a girls' night out.

Of course, she had to be careful, especially when dealing with personal questions, like 'where do you work?', or 'when are you getting married?'. She was, always wearing the ring Audrie had bought for her.

But she learned to deal with those challenges, and to enjoy her time out with other women. And those sessions helped her confidence grow.

She understood now, that just as Audrie had wanted, she really was Danni, heart and soul...

Audrie and Danni were sharing the bathroom, one Saturday morning, they'd gotten that close and comfortable with one another, when Audrie turned to Danni and gently reached up to pull at her earlobe. "It just occurred to me. By now, your ears should be completely healed. You can start wearing some of the pretty earrings I bought for you."

"Really? Finally?" Danni asked, excited. She had been looking forward to the day, when she could add a little more feminine bling to her looks.

"Yes, so hurry and get dressed, so we can try them out and see how good they look."

As soon as she was ready, Danni called Audrie back so they could play with her new jewelry in front of the mirror and bright lights.

Danni hadn't realized how many pairs Audrie had collected for her. There were hoops of various sizes and over a dozen dangly, chandelier styles, most with eye-catching stones, both clear and colored, red, green, blue, and so on.

Some of them were so big they brushed the base of her neck, and many made light, jangly noises as she moved. One pair actually had bells that really jingled.

"These will really call attention to me." She said hesitantly.

"As if you don't already attract a lot of attention. You're used to it. Besides, I think they're cute and the tinkling sounds are wonderfully girlish."

"Huh. I think they'll drive me nuts. I can't wear them to bed. Neither of us will be able to sleep."

"Oh, they're not for bed. You can wear the hoops, though. They'll make nice handles." Audrie said, chuckling lasciviously.

Danni just shook her head, while she pictured Audrie controlling her head, by pulling on her ears. She thought it was an awfully sexy picture, and it made her very excited.

When they had tried the entire collection, Danni's ears hurt. She wound up with a pair of three-inch hoops, hanging heavily from her lobes.

"Okay, no more studs for Danni. I want you to always wear at least the two-inch rings, but I'd prefer the three inchers, or a pair of the fancy chandelier ones. They're much sexier."

"And sluttier." Danni added.

"Oh please, sexier, doesn't necessarily equate to sluttier. And remember rule three. I only approve of the sexier jewelry.

"Yes mistress." Danni responded, contritely. She did like looking sexy, or even slutty. That had been an important aspect Daniel's original fantasies. Now it was no longer just a fantasy, it was who she was.

It took Danni a while to get used to having the larger earrings hanging from her ears. Pulling on her lobes and brushing her neck as she moved.

Sleeping with even the two-inch hoops was bothersome, but Audrie insisted that she keep them on even in bed.

Of course, each morning she had to swap them out, returning the studs that Daniel wore into work.

On the third day, she almost forgot that crucial step, and Daniel spent the rest of the day having horrifying visions of showing up in his office with big dangly hoops in his ears.

But over time, Danni got used to wearing them, and then began enjoying them as yet another feminine turn-on.

By this point, the two of them had been spending all of their time outside of work together, Weekends and week-nights. In Danni's condo, or out on the town. And it had become a dream relationship, with both of them happy and content with their lives.

Their daily bliss was interrupted when Audrie explained, one night, that she would be gone all of the following week, for an important business trip.

"So long, and so far?" Danni whined.

"Sorry, lover, you could always come along. Boston is a very fun town." Audrie said, trying to console her lover.

Danni just shook her head. "Daniel has work to do. And besides what would I do all day while you were in meetings, or whatever?"

"You could, explore the city; play tourist, of course."

"It would be no fun without you."

"Well then, you'll just have to wait for me, here."

"I'll miss you so, and I'll get horny, too."

"Oh, you'll survive. You've been locked up for that long before."

"Yes, but never that long without you."

"Oh, you like eating me that much?" Audrie said with a laugh.

Danni smiled sheepishly. "That's my favorite thing, after screwing you, that is."

"Oh, Danni, my love. You don't screw me. I ride you." She chuckled. "But I am pleased that you love my pussy so much. I do enjoy that."

They spent that night making love. And Audrie rode Danni's cock until they were both satisfied and happy.

Just a few hectic days later, though, Audrie had to head to the airport.

"But you've been so busy, and tired each night that we haven't had any sex in days." Danni moaned as she helped Audrie with her luggage.

"I know, and I'm sorry, but you'll survive. I'll be back before you know it." Audrie said as she kissed her lover goodbye.

And then she was gone.

Even though they talked over the phone nearly every night, Danni grew increasingly depressed as her loneliness and horniness grew more and more intense.

Audrie was busy, and even enjoying herself, so when they did talk, she didn't provide a lot of sympathy.

Her attitude made Danni wonder if her lover was cheating on her, with someone she met there. Perhaps she should have gone along...

Daniel was working on an important project when he got a surprise call from Audrie. It was unusual for her to call him at work, so he dropped everything and picked up the phone, anxiously.

"Danni, my love, I'm afraid I'm going to have to extend my time here, several things have come up that will take me another few days."

"Oh God. I miss you so much."

"And I bet you're awfully horny." She said laughing.

Danni groaned. "I am. It's been so long. It's driving me crazy! My cock is leaking." She tried to follow up her comment with a laugh, but it came out more as a whine.

"I'm sorry my dear, but I can't help it."

Danni sighed, hugely disappointed. "I understand, I guess. But, when will you be home?"

"I'm not sure. I'm hoping for Thursday, but..."

"Oh, hell!"

"Sorry lover. I'll let you know, as soon as I know. Now I have to run. I love you and I miss you. Bye."

Danni got increasingly upset, worried, and horny as the additional days passed. She didn't get another call from Audrie, and as she was still living by the rules originally established, and it wasn't an emergency she couldn't call her lover.

On Thursday evening Mandi showed up at her front door, surprising her.

"Hi Danni," she said, happily as she stepped in and gave her a big kiss.

After she broke it off and slipped past into the condo, Danni closed the door and finally got a chance to ask. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, honey. Audrie called me and asked me to stop over. She won't be home until Saturday evening and she was worried about you."

"Saturday!" Danni wailed, before realizing how disappointed and childish she sounded.

Mandi laughed. "Oh, poor baby. That's why she sent me over, to provide you some relief."

"Huh?"

Mandi looked at him. "Audrie called me and asked me to come over here, with my key, and make you happy. And me too, of course."

She giggled, as she stepped back up to the dumbfounded girl and hugged her, kissing her again. And this time she took her time and pushed her tongue into her mouth.

Danni shivered. She was so very horny, and lonely, and Mandi felt so good.

Danni, was anxious for relief, but she hadn't expected Mandi to be the one to provide that pleasure. Her cock, which was always hard these days, got even harder, painfully so.

Of course, she'd made love to Mandi before, but always with Audrie there, to supervise. Mandi had never been the main course, only the desert, or appetizer, whatever.

She understood though, that this was a wonderful opportunity. One that she couldn't possibly refuse. Especially in her current state.

So, shyly, she mumbled, "that would be so nice."

"I think so too. Now please go and change like you do for Audrie. Remove your girdle and panties but keep the rest of your things on. Like your lover, I prefer you as a woman."

Danni looked at her. "You didn't used to. You wanted Daniel."

"Hah, smart ass! That was before I understood that Daniel was really Danni in disguise. Now get going before I change my mind." And she pushed her around and gave her a swat on the ass to get her moving into the bedroom.

When Danni came out, Mandi was sprawled out on the couch, with her legs splayed wide. The sight was very inviting.

"Come over here and make me cum." Mandi ordered while giggling at her little joke.

Danni grinned, understanding that Mandi was going to exact a price for her gift.

She walked over and knelt down between Mandi's legs and reached up to slip her hands underneath her skirt.

"Oh no. No hands. If you want to make me happy, and you do. Use your teeth to remove my pretty panties. Then you can kiss me, in my pretty pussy until I've had at least two orgasms."

"And then?" Danni asked smiling at the game.

"Hey, isn't there a rule about asking? Don't you dare be a bad girl, just because your mistress isn't around. If you don't behave, I can always tell Audrie."

The smile slid off Danni's face. "Yes, rule four, and I wasn't."

"It sure sounded like it to me. You'll have your fun, sometime tonight. Now please me."

Danni sighed, not pleased by Mandi's threats or demands, but she did need relief, and Mandi was an excellent lover, so she put her hands down and burrowed her head under Mandi's skirt to get at her panties with her mouth.

It took quite a while and several tries before she was able to work the tiny panties off of Mandi's hips and ass, and down her legs to the floor. Danni giggled often as she worked. She had to peal Mandi's pumps off in order to finish the task, and that phase was not fun.

With the panties set aside, Danni returned her head to Mandi's crotch and began kissing and licking and pushing her tongue up inside her girlfriend and alternate keyholder.

Mandi was loving it. She had never enjoyed a solo session with sweet Danni, and was really looking forward to riding her cock without having to share with friend Audrie.

She laid there and sighed happily as Danni demonstrated how good she was with her mouth. Soon though, she felt herself getting wet and her breath coming in pants, as her pussy and clit began sending wonderous breathtaking feelings to her heart and mind.

She shuddered to an orgasm, groaning happily as she did.

Danni well versed in the female orgasm, sucked on her clit for a little while longer before releasing the little pleasure center to allow it to relax, while she licked and kissed the surrounding pussy lips.

She continued, gently, while Mandi came down, and caught her breath.

"You're so good at that." Mandi whispered, when she could.

Danni smiled and paused, but before she could remove her head from beneath her skirt, Mandi added, "more please. I'm not ready to use my key, yet."

Now it was Danni's turn to sigh, but not too loudly. Her cock was insanely anxious for relief, and she didn't want to refuse her keyholder anything that would prevent her own pleasure.

So she returned to kissing Mandi's pussy and this time she spent time licking up Mandi's pussy juices. They were dripping down and onto the couch cushions. Her couch cushions, and making a mess.

As she gathered them in, Danni had to work her way down lower, until she arrived at Mindy's lower hole. It was somewhere where she'd never been before, on either Mandi or Audrie. But some of Mandi's lube had dribbled down that far, so she forced herself to clean there too.

When she felt Danni's tongue tickling her ass hole, Mandi squirmed and giggled.

"Ooo, that's fun." She said, delightedly. It had been a long time since anyone had licked her ass, and the feeling was a huge turn-on for her. Actually, now that she thought about it, she remembered that it had been the boyfriend, she had locked away, who had done it. In order to earn his freedom.

Now she had Danni doing the same thing. Cool!

When she felt Danni begin to move back up, she reached down between her legs, and pushed Danni's head back down. "More." She ordered. "And if you really want my key, you'll push that wonderful tongue of yours up that little hole. Just a bit, to tickle me there."

Danni didn't like that idea at all, but she was desperate enough for release, that she didn't even consider refusing Mandi's demand. After all, she hadn't tasted anything terrible as she had cleaned her around there, at least not yet.

So, she carefully and softly felt around with her tongue until she located the center opening and then gently pushed into Mandi's tight little ass hole.

Mandi giggled, and sighed. "That feels so nice and sexy. I just love it. You are such a slut for doing that to me."

Danni moaned. She did feel like a total slut, tongue-fucking her girlfriend's ass hole. And she was so turned on by it all she could feel her cock actually pulsing trough it's cage.

What have I become? She asked herself. But lost in the humiliation and the eroticism of her actions, she was too excited to form an answer.

Mandi's pussy, though was telling her that it was ready for more attention. She could feel another orgasm building and didn't want to take the time to unlock her lover's cock. That would come a little later. So, she pulled her skirt up to her waist, so she could see Danni's head.

Danni realized what Mandi had done, when she opened her eyes to see light and her beathing became easier. She took a deep breath, through her nose, and then pushed her tongue a little deeper into Mandi's ass.

Mandi felt it, and squealed in delight, but at that point she really needed that tongue on her clit, so she reached down between her thighs and was just able to hook her fingers into Danni's hoop ear rings, and she used then to pull her head up and reposition it on her clit.

Danni felt the pull and allowed her tongue to be pulled out and up and shifted. For a moment the thought crossed her mind that she was merely a puppet, being manipulated by her girlfriend. But she didn't really care, her all-absorbing sex drive was in complete control of her actions.

When her mouth was positioned over Mandi's pussy, the pull stopped, so Danni knew what was expected of her.

Even though her tongue was tired she put it and her lips and even a tiny bit of her teeth back to work on Mandi's clit.

Mandi was so very ready that she immediately started groaning and pulsing, and she released her hold on Danni's ears and closed her thighs, gently around her head.

After a few moments her orgasm hit her like a sledge hammer, her whole body tensed and she cried out, and then held her breath as she enjoyed the intense pleasure of it all.

Danni paused until Mandi breathed out, before she resumed her licking, but now it was the light and gentle, after-glow support she had learned to give her lovers.

Mandi sighed, and fell back, stretching her legs wide, as she worked to catch her breath.

"You're wonderful." She whispered, between pants.

"Give me a few minutes to recover and then you've earned your reward."

Danni was excited to hear that, and she switched to gentle kisses, all around Mandi's very damp pussy lips. She left the wetness there, to make it easier for her cock to slide in, later

Once Mandi had recovered, she dragged Danni up onto the couch, next to her. Then she pushed her down and onto her back, as she stood up.

Mandi then laid herself out on top of her girlfriend, kissing and snuggling against the very horny girl. She could feel her caged cock pushing up against her groin, and it made her smile.

She must be awfully horny. Poor girl. Mandi thought. I just love her; more than I ever liked Daniel. And that made her giggle.

Danni shivered and moaned as Mandi worked her way down her body, just as she had kissed her way down Mandi's before.

After nibbling at her tiny nipples, Mandy had moved on, but had paused and whispered, "I really do think you need breasts, nice big ones. It would be so much fun, and then you could really stop worrying about anyone thinking you were a guy in drag."

Danni heard her, but didn't respond. She was far too aroused, and needy to think about anything other than getting her rocks off.

By the time Mandi arrived at Danni's crotch, she was moaning, squirming and her cock was pulsing inside its cage. It was so aroused that it hurt.

Mandi gave it a kiss through the bars, and then rolled off onto the floor and crawled over to her purse to retrieve the all-important key to Danni's happiness.

Danni, of course, watched, and got a delightful view of her girlfriend's ass. The one she had been licking just a little while earlier. It made her cock hurt even more.

Mandi crawled back, looking like a stalking cat, and knelt next to the couch, overlooking the sprawled girl.

When Danni reached down, to pull up her dress, Mandi slapped her hands away. "Hey! No touching. Isn't that rule number one?"

"Yes, but I was just going to lift my skirt out of the way." Danni whined.

"Hah, sure. Never you mind, I'll take care of it. You just let me handle it." And she giggled.

"Put your hands on your breasts and feel yourself up. Imagine that they were real," she added,

Danni sighed and did as she was told. The thought that she might get real breasts aroused her further, and made it even harder for Mandi to release her.

Mandi did struggle to remove the cage. The cock was tightly wedged inside, and already paining Danni even before Mandi started to pull and twist the contraption to free the hook from its hole in the cock-head.