The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 10

Story Info
Enlightenment and happiness.
10.3k words
4.68
5.9k
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The View from the 23rd Floor, Pt 10

(fetish, FLR, cross-dressing, feminization, chastity)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous chapters, first.

Synopsis: Daniel's cross-dressing fetish is discovered. Enlightenment and happiness.

Audrie loved Danni's new body shaper. It gave Danni the body she longed for, without the hassle the girdle provided, especially where it came to sex. Now, Audrie had access to Danni's cock, whenever she wanted, while she was still dressed, just by stripping off her latex panties.

Danni, slowly got used to wearing the silicon padded underwear along with the thick latex panties under her clothes.

They were more uncomfortable than the old padded girdle, but they did allow her to maintain her shape while making love.

A ton of baby powder was always needed when she got dressed, but it also kept her drier underneath.

It's hell being a girl!

These days, the two of them got together with Jenny and Rebecca often. The four of them had so much in common, and liked each other, a lot. Audrie enjoyed both of them, while Danni preferred spending time with Rebecca.

Danni was still intimidated by Jenny. In her nightmares, she pictured her in leather and with a whip, and she wasn't thrilled with the way she treated Rebecca. Even though she seemed to be a willing participant.

But, despite her misgivings, Danni enjoyed being out and about with their two friends, Their only friends, actually. The only people around who knew and understood who she really was.

Usually, they all met up for dinner and drinks, or a day out shopping, but a couple of times, they headed back to Jenny and Rebecca's for more intimate fun.

The first time back, they enjoyed a repeat of the previous hot tub visit. And it was more relaxed and pleasurable as they all knew what to expect.

There were a couple of differences, though.

Jenny was clearly ramping up her control games with Rebecca.

That was clear when they saw Rebecca, naked, as she stepped into the water.

A bell now dangled from her chastity framework. It was a small and delicate thing, and although it jingled constantly when she moved, it couldn't be heard unless you were very close. Like with your head under her skirt, or when she was naked and within arm's length.

"It's a constant reminder of her locked pussy and inability to take a nasty old cock." Jenny said proudly.

Audrie thought it was really cute, and sexy. It called attention to Rebecca's unique pussy, and when she walked around without panties, she thought that the little jingle was musically delicious.

"How do you feel about it?" Danni asked Rebecca, obvious concern in her voice.

Rebecca, just shrugged. "Oh, it's not that bad. It gets in the way sometimes. But no one has ever heard it. At least no one has ever tackled me and lifted my skirt to see where the jingling is coming from." She said laughing, and everyone else joined in.

"But it does remind you of your lock?"

"Well, yes. But Jenny loves it."

Danni figured that Rebecca was accepting it only because Jenny demanded it of her. But there was no sense challenging her on it. And it was sexy.

Later, when Danni got to it, she even dedicated some time, between the girl's legs, sucking on the little thing, or making it jingle by slapping it with her tongue. Jenny thought it was hilarious. The little sounds emanating from her lover's crotch while Danni's head was buried there.

After soaking and chatting for a while, they began to cuddle and kiss each other without regard for who was who. Danni really enjoyed necking with Rebecca, while Audrie and Jenny seemed to enjoy each other, too.

That loving activity led them inevitably to sex, and just like last time Audrie encouraged Danni to pleasure their hosts, first and foremost. Of course, that was what Jenny wanted. Rebecca was also happy when Danni finished with her mistress and moved on her.

Danni kissed, licked and nibbled both of them to happy orgasms, before Audrie took charge of her, unlocked the cock and mounted her as the two girls watched, and encouraged them.

It got a bit out of hand, as Jenny actually began cheering, "Go girls, go!" and clapping to the rhythm. Rebecca shook her head, embarrassed, but she eventually joined in, making Audrie giggle, and wave like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco.

Danni was, at first humiliated, but she was enjoying herself too much to really care.

Soon Audrie reached her orgasm, and Danni also came, happily. Of course, the cheer leaders, applauded.

Jenny absolutely loved it when Danni then cleaned out her lover's pussy with her mouth. She thought it was the height of submissive slut behavior. Danni hated that description. She was accustomed to doing it, considering it simply a loving gesture to her partner.

"The next time I ride Danni, I want my lover to clean me, afterward, just like she is doing for her Mistress." Jenny told Rebecca, who wasn't nearly as enthusiastic about the idea. She, after all, wanted the cock inside her pussy, not the cum in her mouth.

After sex and soaking in the tub, for hours, they moved inside, dried off, and Audrie and Danni got dressed, while Jenny slipped on a robe, and Rebecca stayed naked.

Jenny wanted everyone to continue to enjoy her bell. Rebecca seemed fine with being the only one not covered in some fashion. Just as Danni was relatively content being the only one over-dressed.

Jenny and Rebecca prepared dinner, enjoying working together. They made an excellent team.

Their time in the kitchen was accompanied by the delicate tinkle of Rebecca's bell. Danny found it distracting, in a sexy, slutty sort of way. It did call attention to Rebecca's pussy, and her inability to fully enjoy a cock. Danni, having so recently cum, lost a bit of her sex drive, and was only feeling sorrow for her friend.

When ready, the two of them served the food, to their lovers, who had been sitting, patiently chatting in the dining room.

The conversation around the table was light and comfortable, open and loving, and they all agreed that the food was delicious, and accompanied by a nice bottle of wine, made a perfect meal to end their day.

Rebecca, was up and down, several times to retrieve some item from the kitchen, and Audrie noticed that whenever she sat back down, she had to drop a hand between her legs to arrange her jewelry, so it wouldn't poke her. She figured it wouldn't be an issue when the girl wore panties. If she was allowed to wear panties. But naked, it was apparently a necessity.

Watching her, Audrie began to wonder if a similar bell could be attached to Danni's cage. How kinky, and fun would that be? Of course, Danni almost always wore her latex panties, these days, so the bell would hardly ever hang free and jingle. Oh well. It was just a thought...

The two of them had returned home, that evening, feeling good, contented and happy. They agreed that Jenny and Rebecca had become their best friends, despite their slightly more kinky lifestyle.

"We should talk." Audrie laughed. "We're not exactly normal, even as lesbians."

Danni had to agree...

Their second visit was several weeks later, and on that Saturday the weather was terrible. Far too cold and blustery to be outside, so they wound up inside and in bed.

And that session extended into the night and then all of the next day too.

Having planed for the possibility, Audrie had suggested that they pack overnight bags. They had loaded them into Danni's car and hit the road, just after lunch.

Arriving at the house, and confirming that they'd be staying inside, Audrie sent Danni into their guest bedroom with instructions to peel off her latex panties. "You'll be able to stay in your pretty female clothes, for this visit." She had said.

When she came back out, Danni was greeted by the three women who were already snuggling together on the big sectional in the family room.

"Come join us, you sweat thing, you." Jenny invited.

"But first flash us." Audrie told her, adding a devilish chuckle.

Danni gave her a dirty look, but did as she had been asked. She lifted the front of her skirt and showed them her cock in its cage. Then with a decent attempt at a girlish giggle she twirled and let it drop, before stepping over and squeezing in between Audrie and Rebecca.

Jenny leaned across her lover and gave Danni a kiss. "I love your new undies, now you really look like a girl with a cock." She had been excited and aroused at the sight of Danni, with her new silicon-covered lower body.

"I do too. Now she can stay nicely dressed, looking all woman, while we have sex." Audrie added.

For a while they all just lounged there, enjoying themselves, and watching a RomCom, on the television.

When it ended, Jenny got up and wandered out, returning to show them a substantial slave collar, one that locked in place, and could even be made permanent. It was thick and tall and would fit a girl's neck snuggly. It was pretty though, a brushed silver with a golden clasp at the throat and a largish golden ring dangling down into the hollow of the throat.

She finished up by saying, "I'd love Rebecca to wear this as a sign of our love and of her submission, but she won't."

There was no question what it was. Everyone would be able to tell that the girl wearing it was a love slave.

Danni wasn't all that surprised. She had seen how Jenny had been extending her dominance games with her lover. In the way she was treating her, and with things like the bell. And Rebecca seemed to be accepting it. Or most of it.

She was surprised and actually a bit relieved that Rebecca was refusing to wear the thing.

"Jenny, that thing looks kind of scarry to me. And I'm sure that everyone who sees it will think Rebecca is an over-the-top, sex slave." She said, a little scared to be challenging the most dominant girl in the room.

Audrie, though supported her. "I do think it could be terribly humiliating. Especially if she wore it always."

"Oh, she'd wear it always." Jenny said with an evil chuckle. "That would be the idea. And the humiliation wouldn't matter, the clear sign of dedication and ownership would be the important thing."

All the while Rebecca was sitting there, shaking her head, sadly. She had repeatedly refused Jenny's request. Jenny knew she couldn't force it on her, and she wouldn't.

Rebecca knew that Jenny loved her, and even though they both enjoyed their DS relationship, Jenny would never force that big an expansion of their games on her. At least she hoped so. Jenny was demanding and enthralled with control, but she wasn't a malicious dominatrix.

And she appreciated the support Audrie and Danni were showing her. It did help her stand her ground.

Jenny, stepped over directly in front of Rebecca, and knelt down in front of her. "Rebecca, my love, I'll make you a deal. If you'll allow me to put this on you. I'll unlock you so you can ride Danni's beautiful cock. Right here, right now."

Her offer left everyone stunned.

"Um, Jenny, that's my cock." Audrie finally said, uncomfortable with the way things were going. She was fascinated by the collar. It was a very kinky symbol of submission, sexual slavery even. But she wasn't sure if she wanted to be a part of Rebecca's ultimate surrender.

Danni was also upset. "It's my cock, too. And I'm not exactly enthused about being a participant in that deal with the devil."

"Oh hush! It's Audrie's cock, she's the keyholder. And it's no deal with the devil. It's just one more step in the direction Rebecca and I have been going for years. Isn't it, my love?"

The three of them all looked at Rebecca who was just sitting there stunned. Clearly lost in some internal debate.

"Rebecca." Jenny prompted, forcefully.

Still lost in thought, she jumped, and focused on her Mistress. "Yes, it's another step. But Mistress, I'm just not sure."

Jenny sighed, frustrated. "Well, my offer stands for the next 24 hours."

And she stomped off, after setting the collar in a prominent place on a nearby table.

The three of them sat, quietly for several minutes, as the television droned on in the background. Rebecca was embarrassed, and so were both Audrie and Danni, but for different reasons.

The collar did frighten Rebecca, it was such a big step in the evolution of her and Jenny's relationship. She knew that Jenny really wanted it. Wanted to increase her control, and show the world, too. And she was kind of okay with that. She did enjoy being Jenny's girl. She was even okay with being displayed as a sex object, by her domineering lover. But that collar was just too much.

And she knew that Jenny also had matching wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs to go with it. And she could picture them as the next step. And all of that made it even more frightening.

But, all of those things also made her pussy wet. Her libido was constantly pushing her along the path that Jenny was encouraging. Damn!

Sitting there, next to Rebecca, Audrie and Danni were both worried about their friend. Jennifer was so very demanding, and so wrapped up in her kink that they were afraid she'd push Rebecca too far, and ruin their relationship, and their marriage. And that would be a terrible shame.

They hadn't really talked about it, but they were both contemplating a marriage just like the one their two friends shared, and they didn't want to see it ruined by Jenny's passion for sexual dominance.

Their thoughts were interrupted when Jenny returned, juggling a couple of trays, one with wine and glasses, and the other with cheese and crackers. Rebecca jumped up and took one of them from her, and helped lay it out and serve.

They all accepted the diversion and relaxed, happily eating and drinking, and chatting about much simpler topics.

After a while, and sufficient alcohol, they began cuddling and kissing affectionately, and enjoyably. And before long, they were only thinking about sex.

And that led them to the bedroom where the three women striped off their clothes, while Danni remained in her outfit, looking sexy and unusually erotic, surrounded as she was by three pretty, and naked bodies.

Jenny, of course, took control and Danni found herself between her legs first. It didn't bother her, as she loved sucking on her partner's pussies.

When she made love to Audrie, she considered it a gift to her lover. The woman who had made her what she'd become. And when she kissed and licked girlfriends like Jenny and Rebecca, and before them Mnandi, she enjoyed their reactions and it made her fantastically horny.

So, after Jenny had her orgasm, before Danni could move off of her, the woman grabbed her big hoop earrings and held her head in place, until Danni had licked her to a second Big-O.

Audrie and Rebecca were only a little put off by having to wait their turns. They were enjoying each other, kissing and groping their bodies. Occasionally, Rebecca broke from Audrie to kiss her Mistress. Audrie understood that need, and while those two were occupied, she reached down with a free hand and played with Rebecca's bell, which still fascinated her.

I really am going to have to get one of those for Danni, she thought. At home, I could just have her go around without panties, jingling, calling attention to her caged condition. She added a giggle to the bell's jingle.

After Danni had at last satisfied Jenny, she moved on to Rebecca. She knew that Audrie would understand, and she expected that her lover would be riding her, later. It was something to really look forward to.

Danni took her time on Rebecca. She felt she deserved it after the torment she'd been subjected to by her mistress over the collar. She had to admit, it was a very erotic situation, and very arousing. But not something she ever pictured herself being subjected to. Audrie would never force something like that on her. At least she didn't think she would...

Danni kissed and sucked on Rebecca's pussy as well as her bell, and padlock and the metal that framed and secured her sex. All of it was so kinky and it made her even hornier than she already was.

After Rebecca had calmed from her orgasm, Danni slid up and over to Audrie, expecting to kiss and cuddle with her until she unlocked the cage so they could screw.

And that's what they had started doing, when Jenny interrupted them. How rude!

"Danni, you really should lick your mistress to her orgasm. Move on down, there girl."

Danni paused and looked into her lover's eyes, questioningly.

Audrie chuckled and then nodded, so Danni sighed and then began kissing her way down to her lover's pussy.

In this, she really took her time, as she liked to do with her lover. She paused to suck on Audrie's sexy nipple rings, and then again to tickle her navel, before she finally arrived at her sex. There, she did her best to give her a wonderful orgasm, and afterwards, it seemed that she had. And it made her very happy.

After Audrie had fully calmed down, Danni crawled back up her body to join the others, on the pillows. She whispered, "I love you." Into Audrie's ear before she slumped down next to her.

Although it was a king size bed, with all four of them in there, togetherness was a requirement. Happily, and comfortably, they all laid there, tangled together in the bed. It must present a hell of a sexy picture, Danni thought. Too bad Jenny hadn't mounted a mirror on the ceiling...

Only a few minutes later, Jenny again interrupted them. "Okay, it's Danni's turn," she announced, "and last time you two were here, Audrie rode her. If you don't mind, I think I'd like to try her again, tonight. It was kind of fun, that first time."

Although Danni never appreciated being talked about like she was a sex object, she was willing and her cock was more than ready, so she didn't protest.

Suddenly Rebecca spoke up, "I'll do it."

"What?" Audrie asked, uncertain.

"Oh, Rebecca." Danni moaned. She knew what Rebecca was referring to, and she was far from pleased with the idea.

Jenny though, sure was. "Oh, that's so very nice. Thank you, my love." And she sounded sincere and loving.

"Would you mind, Audrie?" Jenny then asked, excitedly.

Finally understanding, Audrie sighed, "I don't mind." But then she looked at her lover. "Danni?"

Danni was now on the spot and she hated it. She wanted sex, and she would be happy to screw Rebecca, she really liked her. But under these circumstances, she didn't want to be involved. She wasn't comfortable with Rebecca winding up in that dreadful slave collar.

Jenny seeing her indecision, climbed over Rebecca and straddled Danni as she laid on her back on the mattress. "Danni, dear. You need to do this for Rebecca, and for me, and for yourself, too." And she reached down between her legs and grabbed the cock and balls, pulled them slowly and firmly.

Danni was shocked, and hurt, literally. And she could feel the power of Jenny the dominant, intimidating her.

Audrie was also surprised, and she didn't like what she was watching, but for the life of her, she didn't know what to do to stop it. So, she didn't.

Danni, finally took a deep swallow and squeaked, "alright."

Jenny chuckled. "You don't sound very enthusiastic. I expected you to jump at the opportunity. I'm sure you're horny, and you know how much Rebecca wants to feel a cock inside her. And I'm pretty sure you love her too. Not as much as you love Audrie, of course, but I've seen the affection in the way you look at her." And she actually leaned down and kissed the very confused Danni.