The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When a small duo began playing and singing, they ordered another round and sat back to enjoy the music.

Jenny and Rebecca wound up on the dance floor, while Audrie and Danni watched from their seats.

"Rebecca is certainly drawing a lot of attention." Audrie said, as she scanned the crowd.

"Well, she's pretty and sexy and her collar signifies a status, that I'm certain some of those folks are intrigued with. Hold an auction and they'd probably bid on her." Danni replied.

"Daniel would have, wouldn't he?" Audrie said, chuckling.

When Danni didn't respond, Audrie prompted her. "Admit it."

"Yes." She answered, sighing. "But he would have probably envied her, too."

"For being a sexy and submissive girl, I bet. Not because he wanted her as his sex slave." Audrie said.

"You're right about that." Danni replied. She was only a little surprised that Audrie knew her, and Daniel so well.

When the song ended Jenny hooked a finger through the ring on Rebecca's collar and led her back to the table.

Where Audrie shook her head and laughed. "Really Jenny? All of these folks are already either so turned on or scandalized by your girl, there. And then you have to turn up the heat with that display?"

Rebecca blushed, while Jenny smiled devilishly. "Well, it's part of the fun. I'm just showing off. Rebecca is mine and I love displaying her and making these folks jealous."

When the set ended, they decided that it was time to go, but Jenny wasn't finished with her games just yet. She had an audience and was enjoying herself, so she made it a point to first kiss and hug both Audrie and Danni goodnight, right there in the middle of the room before again leading Rebecca out through the crowd by her collar.

Outside the door, Audrie chuckled, "Jenny, you're unbelievable. I think some of those guys in there came in their pants while watching you two."

"Hah, torturing straight guys, is fun. Particularly when you know that they'll never get any from us." Jenny said, laughing. "You and I know that's especially the case with Danni and Rebecca."

Once again, the four of them said their goodbyes and walked to their cars.

As Danni drove, and while still focusing on the road, she spoke up. "I am happy with my life. You have given me everything I've ever dreamed of. Just like Jenny is providing for Rebecca."

"So, you agree with what she said?"

"Yes."

"And you're okay with her submission, and Jenny's dominance."

"Yes," Danni said, but she added a sigh. "I'm just relieved that you're not as demanding as Jenny is."

Audrie cackled like a movie witch. "Well, my dearie, I could become your dominatrix."

And she reached over, as she liked to do, and scratched her nails over Danni's exposed thigh. And as she often did, Danni screeched, "Ow!" She was thinking, though, that she sure hoped Audrie would never get as mean as Jenny seemed at times, to be.

They were tired and only thinking of sleep when they finally arrived home, and without much interaction, they crawled into bed and faded out.

When the light through the windows finally forced them into wakefulness, they staggered into the shower and cleaned each other up. It was the hot water, and the soapy caresses that finally got them going.

Audrie stepped out first, dried herself, and headed to the kitchen. The only words they'd exchanged in the shower stall, centered on their hunger. So, she dove into the task while Danni dressed.

By the time Danni joined her lover, fully dressed and made up, the food was about ready.

"I want to marry you." Audrie blurted out, halfway through their meal.

"I will."

"Well, that was easy. You didn't give my proposal much thought."

"I didn't need to. I already decided that I want to marry you."

"Well why didn't you ask?" Audrie asked, in a tone that was more cross than curious.

Danni paused for a moment. "Audrie, my love, I'm yours. If you want me as your wife. I'll be your wife. But I didn't think it was for me to ask." She was actually surprised, by how she'd called herself 'wife'. But it fit.

Audrie was also surprised by Danni's use of that term, but she was pleased by her explanation of why she hadn't proposed first.

They both jumped up at that point and hugged and kissed to seal the deal.

The two of them spent the rest of the day discussing potential plans and details for the event.

Danni argued for Hawaii.

But Audrie wasn't sure how same-sex marriages were accepted, there.

They finally settled on Las Vegas, just like Jenny and Rebecca. They weren't interested in the gambling, but the accommodations, and the entertainment were attractive aspects, coupled with the ease of completing the ceremony.

They talked excitedly for a while about the details, until Audrie finally summed it all up. "Okay, so here's the plan. We'll spend a couple of days just relaxing before the weekend. We'll invite Jenny and Rebecca to join us for the ceremony, to be our witnesses and maids of honor. Then, we'll honeymoon there, just the two of us, enjoying ourselves. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great." Danni replied as they leaned-in and kissed.

Danni was enthralled with the whole idea. It excited her and aroused her and fulfilled dreams and fantasies that she'd been enamored with her whole life.

But, as they settled in for sleep, after making love as they usually did, she started to have second thoughts. She loved Audrie and she loved her life, but was she really going to spend the rest of her days as a woman? Could there come a time when she'd tire of dressing and living as a woman and want to go back to being Daniel?

Could she keep this up? It was a scary question, but as she debated with herself, she decided that she could never go back. She was convinced that Audrie was right. She was now Danni, completely a woman, and only pretending to be a man when she had to.

And with that concern out of the way, she was overjoyed to be married to the love of her life.

The next day, Audrie called Jenny and suggested they get together, but Jenny explained that they were busy for the next couple of weeks, and asked if they'd like to come over, then, for another fun Saturday around the hot tub.

Two weeks later, Audrie and Danni arrived at Jenny and Rebecca's front door, for another mini-orgy, and to tell their friends of their wedding plans. And ask them to be a part of it.

They were surprised when Rebecca met them at the door, in a flimsy sun dress. Of course, her collar in was in plain sight, and dangling from its loop was a chain dog leash. And she was also wearing the matching cuffs on her wrists and on her ankles.

The three of them kissed and hugged, and Audrie heard her little bell ringing as she moved around. She stood back and gave Rebecca an enquiring look.

"Since my little speech at the restaurant, my Mistress has really taken ownership," she said with a sad smile. "Now, I'm not so sure I'm all that content."

"And Danni, if you say something, like 'I'm sorry', I'll kick you!" Rebecca threatened, and they laughed.

"Who me?" Danni inserted. "So, what's up?"

"Well, I'm not allowed to wear underwear anymore, and the wrist cuffs are now permanent."

"Oh my." Danny responded, both concerned and turned-on.

Just then Jenny walked up. "Hi girls," she said happily, as she slid past Rebecca and greeted them with hugs and kisses, of her own.

She then turned and invited them in, curiously, though she told Rebecca. "Remember, you're still on 'heel'.

Audrie followed Jenny into the house, but when Danni went to follow, Rebecca didn't move. So, Danni turned back. "Aren't you coming?"

Rebecca looked embarrassed, whispered. "Um, I can't."

"What do you mean?" Danni whispered back. Apparently, Rebecca didn't want Jenny to overhear.

"It's another aspect of Mistress' training. When I'm on 'heel', I'm not allowed to budge, unless someone leads me by my leash. And when it's attached to my collar, I'm not allowed to touch it."

"Oh, Rebecca. Are you sure she's not going too far?" Danni whispered back. Again, concerned for her girlfriend's well-being, and for both of their sanity.

"I'm fine. It's a game. Remember? I enjoy it." Rebecca replied tersely. "Now if you wouldn't mind, you could lead me into the living room so we could join Audrie and my Mistress.

Shaking her head, sadly, Danni leaned down, slipped her hand through the red leather loop, and led Rebecca down the hall and into the room where Jenny and Audrie were already sitting, chatting.

As they walked in, Jenny was apparently explaining things to Audrie. "I decided back then to up the ante and have more fun with my little sub. After all, she admitted to loving it, and I'm really enjoying the games we play together."

Then she turned to Danni and Rebecca.

"Ah, thanks Danni, have a seat." And she patted the cushion next to her.

Still holding the leash, Danni sat on the couch, while Rebecca, gracefully knelt down on the carpet, in front of the three of them.

Audrie, fascinated, asked, "Okay what have you done? And what's up with the leash and the kneeling?"

Jenny smiled. "I decided to really take control, and escalate my girl's training. At the moment, we're working on her pet behaviors. We've been working on it all morning. Pets aren't allowed on the furniture, and since I've given her the 'heel' command she's not allowed to move unless a person leads her by her leash."

"She's a person." Danni interjected, just to give her some grief.

"She is. And she's mine. And at the moment she's also my pet."

"And her cuffs?" Audrie prompted.

"Well, I liked the ones on her wrists so much, I made them permanent like her collar. The cuffs on her ankles are only locked on. At least for now."

Even Audrie was worried about the escalation of Jenny's 'ownership'. "Jenny, are you sure you're not going a little too far with your game. I thought you weren't into BDSM."

"Like I said, I'm basing everything on Rebecca's admission at the restaurant. You both heard her." And she sounded defensive, and a bit embarrassed.

It was the first time Danni had ever heard her sound that way, and it made her wonder.

"Yes, we did, and Danni took that to heart too. But I haven't escalated anything. No new rules for her."

And she paused for a moment, before continuing. "But what I did do was propose, and she accepted."

Jenny's hesitant attitude changed immediately, and she wrapped an arm around each of them and pulled them into a group hug. Rebecca, was left out, as she was still trying her best to be a good little pet. But it was difficult...

"Really? That's wonderful!" Jenny cried happily, before kissing first Audrie and then Danni. Rebecca finally crawled over and took her turn, following along.

"It was your idea!" Audrie said to her in between.

Jenny laughed, and kissed her again.

When all of the congratulations were complete, Audrie got around to asking their kinky friends if they'd like to join the ceremony as witnesses and maids of honor.

"Of course." Jenny replied, excitedly.

"Wouldn't miss it." Rebecca added.

"When? Where?" Jenny asked.

"Two weeks from today, in Vegas. Could you meet us there for the weekend?"

"Of course."

"Sorry it's kind of short notice. We had wanted to tell you a couple of weeks ago, but..."

"Yah, we were tied up. Had I known, I would have cancelled those plans!" Jenny answered.

The four of them spent the next hour happily and enthusiastically going over the wedding plans. Jenny and Rebecca's enthusiasm added to Audrie's and Danni's own excitement, and it all helped Danni become more comfortable with the idea.

She would spend the rest of her life as a woman and a wife.

As they finished confirming all of the arrangements, Jenny turned to Danni. "Danni, please take Rebecca for a potty break. She can't go by herself."

Danni hesitated. Uncomfortable with not only the treatment of her friend, but also by the prospects of the task. She looked over at Audrie, but she just shrugged. Danni thought she saw the hint of a smirk, too.

"Get along." Jenny ordered. "We don't want her to have an accident."

With little choice in the matter, Danni stood and grabbing the leash allowed Rebecca to stand and follow as they headed down the hallway.

Despite how well they knew each other, the pair were humiliated and embarrassed as they paraded into the bathroom. Inside, Danni closed the door, and stood with her back to the toilet as Rebecca sat, peed and then washed up afterward.

"Are you okay?" Rebecca asked as she was drying her hands.

Danni turned to her. "I am, are you?"

Rebecca sighed and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm fine. It's just a game. It's not that terrible." She said reassuringly. "And it does turn me on, to be treated like this. I know it's weird, but my lover enjoys it, so I do too."

Danni leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "As long as you're happy."

They walked out, with Danni leading, as before, and when they got back to the others, Jenny smiled devilishly. "Wasn't that fun?"

"Nope." Danni answered, tersely.

Audrie spoke up. "Jenny, give us a break and let Rebecca off her leash, so we can enjoy ourselves."

Jenny pouted, theatrically. "Oh, you guys are no fun.

"Alright, Rebecca you're off heel. Danni you can remove her leash. It's time we got something to eat and then we can hit the hot tub for some real fun."

"I like that plan." Audrie replied with a laugh.

After lunch, Danni helped Rebecca clean up, and then the four of them prepared to go out to the patio and hit the warm water of the big tub. Danni and Audrie ducked into the guest bedroom to strip down, and when they returned their girlfriends had also removed their clothes.

She and Rebecca were standing awkwardly around the breakfast table; Jenny scowling and Rebecca upset.

"What's up?" Audrie asked, concerned.

"Oh, Rebecca's just being naughty. I told her to roll the dice and she doesn't want to."

"The dice?"

"Yes, it's another game we play with her pretty wrist cuffs. She rolls the dice and whatever number comes up, that's the length of the chain I attach to her cuffs. She'll spend the next twenty-four hours that way."

Audrie looked at the two of them., for a moment. "In front or in back?" she asked mischievously.

Danni gave her lover a dirty look. She didn't like the game, and she had been hoping that Audrie would talk Jenny out of it.

"In front, I think, at least for today." Audrie said. Then she picked up the cube and held it out for Rebecca.

Rebecca, dejected, sighed and took the thing and rolled it onto the table.

They all watched as it settled on 'two'.

"Hah, bad luck. But you two will be astonished by how good my Rebecca is with only two inches of chain linking her wrists."

She then proceeded to retrieve the short length of links and clip them to Rebecca's cuffs.

When Danni caught Rebecca's eye, she just shrugged, and carried on.

After they'd settled into the water, Danni realized that it wasn't all that big an issue for her friend. She was clearly used to having her wrists shackled, and she used them quite well.

The four of them enjoyed each other as they always did, both in the water and outside, until the sun began to set and it got close to time for dinner.

The only discouragement occurred when Audrie refused to unlock Danni's cock, so Jenny could have a ride. "She's going to remain celibate until our wedding night. It will make it all the more special for us."

Jenny chuckled, "she'll be awfully horny, by then."

Even Rebecca giggled, "poor girl."

Danni wasn't enamored with the idea, but she didn't complain too much. Although she was already very horny, after all of their antics in the tub. And it only got worse when after dinner they all crawled into bed together for a repeat performance.

By the time they all settled down to sleep, all three of the women had had several orgasms, while Danni had none.

Jenny made it all worse, when in the morning she instructed Rebecca to suck on Danni's caged cock. "If you're good enough, you just might be able to coax an orgasm out of the poor girl." She said giggling.

"You're really evil!" Audrie said, but she didn't stop the game.

"To help motivate you, my dear, if you succeed, I'll unlock your cuffs."

Rebecca, chuckled, and surprising Danni, she dove right in, enthusiastically. She crawled between her legs and cupped her balls in her cuffed hands and went to work on them and on the cock, behind its bars.

Danni moaned and groaned, twisted and turned as the pleasure and pressure built. She was so very horny!

Making matters worse, Audrie, laying on one side and Jenny on the other both joined in kissing and licking her on her face, cheeks and mouth, while whispering encouragement into her ears.

Danni thought she was going to go insane with lust, and on several occasions, she actually thought she might cum, but she couldn't get over the hump. Her cage held her too securely and too tightly.

Finally, Audrie called a halt to the torture. She had begun feeling sorry for her lover. Danni seemed to be in such exquisite pain, but it was pain nonetheless.

The three girls uncurled and headed out to prepare the morning meal, leaving Danni drained of all energy, but not of cum, there on the bed.

"Don't take too long." Audrie called as she left the room. "You need to get dressed and join us; else you might not get any food. And I'm sure you're famished."

It took Danni a whole hour to recover and get properly dressed, and by the time she joined the others, who were all still comfortably naked, they were finished eating. She was relieved when Rebecca jumped up from the table and retrieved a plate that she'd kept in the warmer for her. Of course, her wrists were still joined by the short chain.

Jenny, playing the bitch, chuckled. "See, she's still cuffed. If you had cooperated, she'd be free right now."

Danni scowled at her.

"I tried." Rebecca said, pleasantly.

"I did too." Danni growled.

Audrie laughed, and leaned over to kiss her. "I'm sorry lover, you'll just have to wait for our wedding night."

While Danni ate and sulked, Audrie left her with the other two to go and get dressed.

When she returned, it was time to hit the road so they all kissed and hugged their goodbyes, before loading their car and waving goodbye as they drove away.

Jenny closed the door and turned to her lover. "Now I have to come up with a special wedding present for the two of them."

Rebecca smiled. "I have some ideas."

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.