The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, get your act together, my girl. Get with the program and show sweet Rebecca some love. Give her a good fuck."

Jenny then leaned in and gave Danni a kiss, giggling; and then she smiled excitedly and climbed off the bed. "I need to retrieve my key. Audrie if you'd be so kind as to unlock Danni, she'll be able to make my Rebecca happy. She's waited a long time for a good screwing."

While Jenny was out of the room, and Audrie was unlocking her straining cock, Danni turned to Rebecca. "Are you really sure?"

"Of course, I'm sure. I would have surrendered to her someday, anyway. It's who I am. Who we are. And this way, I get a good fucking with a real cock out of the deal. So don't let me down. Please?"

Danni, feeling a bit better about the arrangement, nodded and smiled. "I can guarantee it will be the best cock you've enjoyed in months."

Rebecca laughed. "Hell, it will be the first cock I've had in a year!"

Audrie laughed. "So, by definition, it will be the best."

They were all giggling when Jenny returned.

"What? She asked, curious and a bit concerned that they were laughing at her.

"Oh, it's like Jenny's a virgin getting her cherry popped." Audrie explained.

And this time all four of them laughed.

It took Jenny a few minutes to unlock the little lock, remove it and the bell and then pull the fork out of all the rings that pierced Rebecca's pussy.

Danni sat up and watched, fascinated and excited, by both the sight and the situation.

Finished, Jenny leaned down and kissed Rebecca's clit hood, lovingly and possessively before crawling up to lean against the headboard and watch.

As soon as she was out of the way, Rebecca squealed in delight as she rubbed at her freed sex, but when Danni got up to grab at her, Rebecca pushed her back down, onto her back. She then leaned in and wrapped her lips around Danni's very hard cock.

Surprised, Danni moaned, and squirmed, and reached for the top of her head, not to guide her, but to caress and show appreciation.

She could only take the sensations for a few minutes before she gently pushed Rebecca off of her raging sex, and then maneuvered herself down and on top of the girl. There she kissed her and hugged her and sliding down, sucked on her nipples, until she moaned and squirmed.

Then Danni positioned herself in the traditional missionary position, pulled her skirt up to clear her cock, and guided it into Rebecca's very wet pussy.

For a moment Danni's fingers played with the rings that surrounded her sex. But she couldn't hold herself back for very long, so she quickly positioned herself up on both arms and began thrusting her cock into the very ready girl. Rebecca wrapped her legs around her lover and they both began pumping and writhing, and moaning, in a wonderful rhythm.

Rebecca was so very excited, that she came first. And her orgasm was as epic as they all expected it to be. It had been so long since she felt a cock inside her. She yelped and groaned and cried as she enjoyed herself.

And Danni, excited for her, exploded moments later.

And when Rebecca sensed the warm cum filling her, it felt amazing and it seemed to Rebecca that she came again herself, although it may have just been a continuation of the first one. It didn't matter. It wasn't worth thinking about in that wonderful moment.

But all too soon they were both finished, and their motions began to slack off, as did their moans and sighs.

Rebecca, finally collapsed back into the pillow, almost passing out.

Danni, though decided that she wasn't going to let it end there. She slid smoothly down further, between Rebecca's legs until her mouth reached the ringed and leaking pussy of her lover and began her ritual of sucking and swallowing the mixed fluids out of the cunt she'd just filled.

And as she licked, she reached up and hooked the fingers of her two hands through the rings and gently pulled and twisted and massaged that area playfully.

And that woke Rebecca from her stupor and she moaned and squirmed and giggled anew, at the sensual attention.

When Danni decided she was finished, she wiped at her mouth and then once again crawled back up Rebecca's body until they could kiss. And in between kisses, Rebecca whispered, "thank you. It was wonderful."

Danni chuckled. "My pleasure," she whispered back before sliding off and squirming to lay between the girl and Audrie.

Audrie leaned in and whispered into her lover's ear. "That was a lovely thing to do. I'm proud of you."

Her lover's words absolutely delighted Danni, so she turned and the two of them kissed passionately.

Jenny took the opportunity to kiss her lover too, but only for a short time, before she jumped out of bed and retrieved the collar from where it had been left in the other room.

She came back seconds later, excited and smiling happily.

"Are you ready, my love?" she said to Rebecca.

She sighed, "Yes Mistress."

"Sit up for me please and turn your back."

Jenny placed the collar around her neck, aligned the rear seam and pushed the two halves together. They sealed closed with a click.

Then she pushed a long pin down from top to bottom. Twisted it a few times and then with a jerk broke it off, flush with the top edge of the collar.

All the while Rebecca sat quietly and meekly. But each time she heard and felt those clicks she flinched.

Audrie and Rebecca just watched, fascinated but also appalled.

When she was finished, Jenny puled Rebecca around to face her. "Not a traditional collaring ceremony, but regardless, it looks beautiful, my love. I'm so proud of you. Now you really are mine."

"I've been yours since before we got married." Rebecca mumbled.

"I know, I know. But now I really feel like you're mine, and I'm yours too."

That made Rebecca smile.

The two of them kissed passionately, and Jenny reached up and crooked a finger through the big ring on the front, and used it to hold her lover close.

Finally, Jenny broke off the kiss and gently pushed Rebecca back down onto her back.

Then she turned to the nightstand and picked up the components to Rebecca's chastity device.

As she bent to relock her lover's pussy, she looked over at Audrie and Danni. "Doesn't she look lovely with her new collar? Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yes. Yes, it is." Audrie answered.

Danni still wasn't so sure. Rebecca would supposedly be stuck with that thing for the rest of her life. It was erotic, but only if you were really into the whole BDSM lifestyle.

After locking up Rebecca's pussy, Jenny dragged her into the bathroom to show her how beautiful she looked in her collar.

Audrie and Danni just laid quietly, waiting for their return.

Rebecca came out with one of her own fingers hooked through the collar's ring, while Jenny, giggling happily, said something about drinks and celebrating, and then ran out toward the kitchen.

Rebecca crawled into the bed and laid back, next to Danni.

"How does it feel?" Danni asked, quietly.

Still, staring up at the ceiling Rebecca replied. "It's not that heavy, and I can move and swallow okay. I can't quite look all the way down, it's too tall for that."

"Okay, but how does it feel?" Danni asked again, interested more in how the girl felt about her new, permanent accessory.

"Oh. It feels fine. Kind of right, actually. And it has me all turned on, and somehow feeling, more in love with Jenny, than ever. I don't really understand that part. But now I'm completely hers. And that makes me feel good inside."

It was Audrie who said, "that sounds glorious. We're happy for you and relieved too. Relieved that you're happy." Danni was too confused, and intrigued, to comment.

Just then, Jenny came back in with a bottle of champagne and she poured them each a glass.

Careful not to spill she joined them in the bed, and Rebecca sat up so that all four of them were sitting shoulder to shoulder, leaning up against the headboard.

"To Jenny and Rebecca, wives and lovers." Audrie said as a happy toast.

They each drank another glass before, exhausted they settled down and with each couple wrapped around each other, they went to sleep.

Over breakfast the next morning they got a better look at Rebecca's neck. The thing fit her snuggly, but didn't seem to be choking her. And on closer inspection they could see that it was lined with a clear padding, perhaps silicone or neoprene or some such. That was a good touch, Danni thought.

It was certainly striking and erotically pretty. And there was no doubt that it was a slave collar. On her pretty neck, it was clearly a sex slave collar.

The four of them spent the rest of the day, relaxing, drinking and eating and cuddling, around the house.

The women were all satisfied and didn't feel the need for more sex. And of course, Danni's cock was empty and exhausted, so they didn't revisit the bed.

They did spend a little time soaking in the hot tub, but the air was cool so they couldn't lay around outside on the cushions.

After lunch, Jenny cranked up a movie on the television and they curled up together on the couch to watch and enjoy the flick, and each other.

Every time Danni glanced at Rebecca, all she could see was the collar, and then all she could think about was the significance and the permanence of the thing. It continued to both excite and depress her.

Rebecca seemed to just accept her new fixture, and her new image. At least in front of them, she apparently wasn't embarrassed.

Danni wondered how she would feel when out in public, with the broad band around her pretty neck.

On the way home, Audrie and Danni agreed that the collar made an impressive statement, that Rebecca seemed to be accepting it, and that they hoped she'd be able to live with the thing advertising her status for the rest of her days. There was no question in their minds that Jenny loved it, and probably had more in mind for her wife and sex toy.

The two of them didn't discuss Rebecca, her collar or her commitment, that night or any time over the next couple of weeks. They both felt awkward just thinking about it. Audrie remained intrigued by the whole sex slave concept, but she couldn't picture Danni in the collar, or she and Danni living the way their friends did.

Danni, for her part, didn't like the idea at all. She knew that Audrie was in control of her and their relationship, and she had no issue with that. But she couldn't picture herself as a slave.

Their lives continued as they had, the last few months, and they loved and enjoyed each other. Danni, though began resenting her time impersonating Daniel, the man. It was becoming a tedious chore. One that she hated each morning when she had to dress in the guy's wardrobe. And she hated that because of Daniel, Audrie always left either late at night or early in the morning, so she didn't have to see him.

But there was little that she could do to change any of that. Daniel had to work, to pay the bills, and Audrie had no interest in that man.

The next time the four of them got together was for dinner at a new restaurant, downtown. They coordinated their arrival, and met in the parking lot of the place. And after quick hugs and kisses they headed inside.

From the moment they walked in the door, they drew the attention of everyone in the place. Of course, Danni was used to it, her skimpy and sexy dresses coupled with her well-padded shape were always an attraction. But now with Rebecca in her collar, the two of them vied for the most stares.

And Audrie and Danni could see why.

Rebecca wore a low-cut dress that showed off her shiny collar to everyone who saw her. And her hair was in a high pony-tail to make it even more obvious.

She also had matching cuffs on her wrists.

"Those aren't permanent, are they?" Danni had asked as soon as she saw them, outside the door.

"No, Jenny puts them on me whenever she wants to humiliate me further."

"How nice of her."

"I think they're sexy and fun. And when Rebecca misbehaves, I can chain them together to punish her." Jenny chimed in.

"And make my life even more miserable." Rebecca complained, but Danni didn't feel that it was a genuine protest.

"Oh, we all know you love it. Now stop complaining, or I will lock them together, here and now."

"Yes Mistress."

The four of them settled in to enjoy their meal, ignoring the stares and whispered comments by the people around them.

"I'm not sure if they're gawking at Danni, or at Rebecca." Audrie said as they waited for their food to arrive.

"Or both." Jenny said, chuckling. "Danni is the sexiest girl among us, though. So, I imagine that the men are ogling her."

"I'm used to it." Danni mumbled, self-consciously.

Audrie reached over and pulled her lover in for a quick kiss. Intentionally baiting all of those drooling men watching. Then she turned back to the girls, "but Rebecca's slave collar is unique and who wouldn't want a pretty sex slave?"

Jenny chuckled. "I'm certainly loving it, and Rebecca has been getting a lot more attention since she agreed to wear my collar." Jenny said. And she sounded proud and happy.

"Agreed?" Danni said, not willing to let that slide. "More like blackmailed."

Audrie choked on her drink. She coughed and spluttered.

Rebecca frowned and slapped her drink down on the table attracting the others' attention.

"Danni you need to relax. I thought you'd understand better than most. These things are just symbols. Manifestations of what I've always dreamed of." And she held up her hand to show her wedding ring and then tapped at her collar. "And this too," and she grabbed her crotch, where her chastity framework resided.

"I am happy and content with Jenny's control over me. I'm living my dreams, my fantasies and my fetishes. And I love Jenny for giving me what I wanted, and needed." And she nodded at her lover and pursed her lips in an air kiss, before turning back to stare intently at Danni.

"And look at you. You're exactly the same. Your sexy women's clothes and your cage are the same indicators of your submission to Audrie. You're living your fantasies and fetishes too, and you're happy, aren't you? And you love Audrie, and the way she's molded you into the woman that you've become. Don't you doubt for a minute that she owns you, just like Jenny owns me."

She paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and allowed her words to sink in.

"So please stop stressing so. for me and for yourself. Enjoy your kinky life. Okay?"

Rebecca finally stopped, and blushed, embarrassed; realizing that she'd gone off. And she looked around the table at her girlfriends.

Danni was sitting there stunned, but thinking. When she scanned over to Audrie and Jenny, they were both smiling and nodding their approval. But as she looked more closely at her lover, she saw a small tear slide down her cheek. And that worried her and made her start to tear up, too.

Jenny sniffed and said, "I love you so. And I'm so happy that you're happy."

Rebecca sighed, "I am. I really am."

And they both leaned in and wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately, uncaring about all of the looks they got from the people around them.

Audrie looked over at Danni who was still in a trance, clearly mulling over the things Rebecca had said. For her part, she agreed wholeheartedly. She hoped that Danni would realize that Rebecca was right.

While she waited for some sign from Danni, she noticed Rebecca pull away from Jenny, and smiling, rub the tears from her eyes. But as she started to lean back into her seat, Jenny reached up and hooked her finger through the ring on Rebecca's collar and use it to pull her back into another kiss.

Damn! It looked hot to Audrie, and apparently to a couple of guys at an adjacent table who clearly groaned at the sight. One of them actually dropped his hand to his crotch. Disgusting!

She laughed when she glanced over their way and saw the two dolts' wives both punching their men in the chest.

Jenny finally released her hold and Rebecca sat back into her chair, taking a gulp from her wine glass.

As Danni still hadn't come to his senses, Audrie caught Rebecca's eye. "So, you've gotten used to your collar?" She asked, truly curious.

"Yes. It does get in the way, and it took me a while to get used to sleeping in it, but when I think about it, and what it signifies, it turns me on."

"She's hornier than ever." Jenny broke in, chuckling. "She enjoys being mine."

Rebecca smiled and nodded. "I've never belonged to anyone, like I belong to Jenny, now."

Audrie was touched. "That's lovely. I'm happy for you."

Danni heard the tone in Audrie's voice. And it woke her out of her reverie.

Rebecca's lecture had stunned her, and made her think about her life and her love. She had gone into one of those 'my whole life flashed before my eyes' trances, and had come to the realization that Rebecca was absolutely right. The two of them were indeed the same! Rebecca was content and happy, and so was she.

And she was happy not only with her feminine persona, and her chastity cage, but also with Audrie's control. All of it was what Daniel had always dreamed of, and whacked-off to, and she, Danni, was now more than content to live.

She turned to Audrie, "I love you, and I love my life. Thank you." She said, and then she began to cry at the enormity of her happiness.

Audrie smiled and sighed, relieved that Danni had finally realized how wonderful things were, for the both of them.

Just as their friends had done, they slid together and wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like the lovers that they were.

Rebecca was delighted, and she sat smiling happily, watching.

When one of the wives, at the next table mumbled, loudly, "get a room," Jenny turned to the table and glowered at all of them "Oh, grow up!"

And both the men and the women, backed down quickly and stared at their plates, like scolded children.

Finally, Audrie and Danni, sat back, still smiling lovingly at each other, and all four of them emptied their wine glasses.

Their server, had been discretely standing by, awaiting that moment, to begin serving their meals. He also refilled their glasses, before wishing them an enjoyable feast, and departing with a grin.

They were still recovering a bit from their revelations, so they all dug into their food with gusto.

After a while though, Jenny felt it was safe to resume their conversation. "So, when are you two going to tie the knot?" she asked.

"We haven't decided." Audrie answered, while glancing over at Danni.

"Well, you should. You two obviously love each other, and you're happy together." Rebecca said.

Jenny chuckled, "And besides, who else will Danni ever find to wed? She's a one-woman girl if I ever saw one."

They all laughed at that.

And Danni realized it was a true statement. She couldn't imagine ever living with anyone other than Audrie. Not the way she was. A woman with a cock. She couldn't ever see herself going back. Back to being a man. And marrying a guy, was absolutely out of the question. So what else was there?

They should get married. But she'd be the wife. At least the way their relationship was. In most marriages she pictured, the wife was the submissive one, and she was that.

And, in the tiny little corner of her mind, that still thought like a man, it wasn't the would-be wife who proposed. She'd wait for Audrie.

Audrie, mulling over the idea, wasn't having the same debate Danni was. She understood that she was happier with Danni than with anyone she'd ever been with. And there was no reason in her mind why they shouldn't.

But she wasn't about to propose, there, and then, in front of Jenny and Rebecca. So, she just let the topic rest, for the moment.

The food was good, as were the drinks and after a while they were all pleasantly full and slightly drunk.