The View from the Loft‏

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alex leaned forward to lick drips of spunk from her man's knob, Adrian could hold back no longer. The binoculars shook and Adrian did a pretty good job of emulating his neighbour, with a prolonged and copious ejaculation. He looked down. The spread of tissues had worked, apart from one stray globule that had overshot them. When he looked up, the couple had stood up and Alex had her sunglasses on again. He could see smears of cum on her bare breasts. Her boyfriend was pulling his shorts on. Both were smiling and laughing. Just as they turned to go indoors, Alex looked around again in all directions. Did that include Adrian's vantage point? No idea. Then they were gone. Adrian busied himself with clearing up his sperm-soaked tissues.

****

Week 2. Friday, early evening.

The heatwave showed no signs of letting up. Adrian sat in his garden with a cold beer and a book. Voices, again, from Alex's garden. Not just her and her boyfriend, though. The same others as that first time, probably. Well, that ruled out any entertainment. Although, you never know ... no, ridiculous idea. Adrian took a glug of beer and tried to concentrate on his book, without much success. Images of Alex in the garden, Alex with her top off, Alex masturbating, Alex sucking her boyfriend's cock, invaded his every thought. He felt tense, excited, aroused. He realised that he desperately needed to come, and was about to go indoors and masturbate, when he had what, to him at least, was a thrilling, transgressive idea.

Adrian looked around to all sides, just as he had seen Alex do. Only his own windows overlooked the spot where he sat. Slowly and furtively he undid his shorts and pulled them and his underpants down. He felt the sun's warmth on his semi-erect cock. He had never exposed himself outdoors before. The voices were very close by. The fence was high but thin. And there were knotholes in it, and small cracks between the slats. So while it was very unlikely that Alex or her friends could see him, it was impossible to be certain.

Adrian closed his eyes and began stroking himself. His cock swelled and hardened very quickly. He focused on the light, laughing voices of the women on the other side of the fence. And on images of Alex, her magnificent body, her round buttocks, her full breasts and thick nipples, her hand rubbing inside her bikini briefs, her luscious lips around her lover's cock, his milky cum on her brown skin ...

Just in time, Adrian pulled up the hem of his t shirt so that his ejaculation went all over his belly. At the moment of climax he thought he heard a particularly excited giggle from the other side of the fence, but he could not be sure. He rested for a moment, then took his top off and went indoors to clean up his spunk-spattered torso. Rather as Alex had done on Sunday, in fact.

****

Week 3. Saturday, mid-morning.

The doorbell rang. Adrian put down his coffee cup, went to the front door, opened it and stood, transfixed. It was her. Alex. And her boyfriend. Standing on his doorstep, smiling politely. Adrian's head was spinning. It was Alex who spoke first, and what she said could only have lasted a few seconds, but to Adrian it seemed like forever.

"Hi, really sorry to bother you, I hope you don't mind. Only we've just moved into a house exactly like this one in the next street and we were driving past and we noticed that yours is the only house with skylight windows at the front."

Oh fuck fuck fuck here it comes. You must be the pervert whose binoculars we can just see at the rear skylight when we're having sex in the garden.

"So we were wondering - was it you who actually got the loft converted or did you buy the house like that? Cos we're thinking of doing the same and wondering if you could recommend a builder. My name's Alex, by the way, and this is Greg."

Adrian almost fainted with relief. "Ah ... um ... yes ... pleased to meet you, ah, Alex, Greg ... er ... I'm Adrian ..." He shook hands with each of them in turn, eliciting an "All right, Adrian?" from Greg. Greg was tall, fair, rangy and raw-boned, with angular but probably handsome features and an air of quiet confidence about him. Alex - well, Alex was just gorgeous. Adrian felt very middle-aged.

"Adrian," she continued, "sorry if this is not a good moment, we really don't want to disturb ..."

"Ah, no, no, not at all, yes, yes, it was me who got the loft done, well, with my partner, we ... she doesn't live here any more ... ah ... um ... I'll be glad to help, um ... I've got a file with all the stuff about the building work ... er ... would you like to come in ... do, er, do sit down ... maybe in the kitchen, then we can put the stuff on the table ..."

Adrian ushered Alex and Greg into the kitchen, quickly retrieved the "Loft" file from the study, and joined the others.

"Right, so, yes ... so this has got the architect's contact details ... he was pretty good ... once you have the drawings, depending on exactly what you want to do you'll need some kind of permission from the local authority ... there's a fee for that and they're pretty slow to respond I'm afraid, you have to chase them ... this is the direct number for the planning department ... hang on, let's see ... ah yes. This is the business card of the builder. Not the very cheapest but he did a decent job ... just make sure you drip-feed the money to him, don't pay it all up front ... we got a different guy in to decorate, this is his number ..."

Adrian was babbling, and he knew it. Alex and Greg listened politely. When Adrian finally paused for breath, Alex said, "This is great, thank you Adrian. Really really helpful, isn't it, Greg?"

"Yeah, this is good stuff, thanks mate," Greg concurred.

"Adrian," continued Alex, "just one thing - and this might seem terribly rude to ask ..."

What on earth is this going to be, thought Adrian, as he said "Sure," as nonchalantly as he could.

Alex hesitated, looked at Greg. Adrian froze. "Would you mind at all if we actually had a look at what you've done in your loft, to give us a bit of an idea?" said Alex.

(At what you've done in your loft? At what you've been doing in your loft, you vile fucking pervert, Adrian? Ah, no. At what you've done with your loft. By way of building work.)

It did not even occur to Adrian to say no. "Of course. Of course. No worries. Would you like to follow me upstairs?"

Up two flights of stairs into the loft. Alex: "Gosh, this is amazing! I can't believe it's so spacious up here! I love it. So much light!"

Greg: "Yeah, I like this. We should do this, Alex."

Alex: "Yeah yeah definitely. These skylights are great. You must get a great view up here."

Time stood still for Adrian as Alex looked round at the skylights and, unbelievably, headed for one at the front of the house, overlooking the street, to sample the view.

"Heh, look Greg, it all looks so different from up here!" she said as she peered out. Greg stood next to her and nodded in agreement. Then Alex turned so she was looking towards the rear skylight and, more to the point, straight at the small table next to it on which were an astronomy book, a book about birds, a powerful pair of binoculars and a box of Kleenex.

"I suppose this view lends itself to certain hobbies, Adrian?" she said cheerfully.

Somehow Adrian got the words out. "Yes, yes, well, I've always enjoyed watching birds and I've recently got into stargazing a little. Venus has been very clearly visible recently."

"Sounds great. I don't know anything about that stuff but it sounds great. Maybe I'll get into all of that when we have a loft." said Alex. "Anyway, thanks again Adrian, we really appreciate this help. Very kind of you. Greg babe, we'd better make a move, yeah?"

Greg said, "Cheers Adrian, thanks again mate. Lunch with the in-laws, know what I mean?" and grinned.

After they had left, Adrian was physically trembling.

****

Week 3. Sunday afternoon.

Adrian just could not decide whether or not Alex and Greg - well, Alex really, she seemed to be the brains of the outfit - had worked out that his rear skylight overlooked their garden and all that went on in it. She had seemed so casual with her comments about hobbies - but how could she not have realised? And surely now they must have seen his skylight from their garden.

It was the hottest day yet. Adrian ate lunch in the garden. No sounds from over the fence. He was almost relieved. He went indoors, pottered aimlessly, and ended up in the loft. One look, he told himself. One, possibly last look.

He went to the skylight. Not a single movement in any of the gardens. Not a bird, not a barbecue, not a blow job. A radio playing somewhere. Maybe it was time to break the spell, stop the madness.

One more second.

Something moved behind the glazed patio doors of Alex and Greg's house. There was a very bright flash of light as the sun caught the door swinging open, and the two of them emerged onto the patio. They were holding hands, laughing conspiratorially, looking as if they'd had a bit to drink. Greg was wearing shorts and sunglasses but nothing else. Alex, also in sunglasses, had on one of her trademark sundresses but there were no bikini straps showing at the neck. Adrian gulped. They both looked around. Possibly up at him. Possibly not. They laid two towels out on the ground. More giggling. Alex bent her head to Greg's chest and he held her close. Then she looked up at him and they kissed, long and deep, just like last Sunday. Adrian readied himself for the show. Again, Alex was grinding her pelvis against Greg's thigh, using him as something to masturbate against. Greg grabbed her arse and pulled her in closer. She reached down and grasped at his crotch with a shockingly lustful gesture. Fucking hell, these two were up for it today. They relaxed their grip on each other for a second. Alex took half a step back and in a single swift movement slipped the sundress up over her head and off and let it fall to the ground. She was completely naked. Adrian's cock strained and ached. Alex was utterly, utterly magnificent, nude and proud and glorious in the bright sunlight in the small suburban garden. She seemed to Adrian to be a divine personification of female beauty and sexuality. Venus. And she was brimming with raw sexual desire as she pulled Greg's shorts down so his hard cock sprang free, and dropped to her knees on the towel in front of him to suck it. Not delicately or subtly this time, but voraciously and deep. Greg threw his head back with a grimace of ecstasy and his lean, pale body tensed as he held Alex's head. Adrian fumbled at his jeans to free his own swelling prick.

Then Greg too knelt so that he and Alex could kiss again. Adrian imagined him tasting his own pre-cum in Alex's mouth. Greg bent his head hungrily to Alex's breasts and sucked one deep into his mouth. Now it was Alex's turn to throw her head back, mouth open, as she reached down to take Greg's stiff cock in her slim hand. Greg carried on sucking her tit and with one hand reached down between her legs, for a moment caressed her black pubes, then probed with his fingers till he found the spot he wanted. Alex's face contorted. Adrian was fully erect and wanking now. And it would only occur to him later that Greg and Alex, as they knelt upright masturbating each other, were both partially turned towards him so that despite their closeness to each other Adrian had a remarkably clear view of both their bodies and what they were doing.

Greg raised his face from Alex's tits and kissed her again, as he seemed to push his fingers deeper inside her. She said something; he nodded. They extricated themselves from each other and Alex turned so she had her back to Greg. Still on her knees, she dropped down so that she was resting on her elbows, and pushed her glorious rump out towards her lover, inviting him to fuck her from behind. From Adrian's viewpoint she was exactly sideways on, the curve of her arse as perfect as if sculpted, her big breasts hanging underneath her. Greg took up his position close behind Alex. She reached round and guided his cock to where she wanted it, and he entered her with a steady push. Her mouth gaped; she probably moaned. Greg took a grip on her hips and began to thrust, strongly, his slim buttocks tense, all taut wiry muscle against Alex's luscious curves. Both lovers wore a look of dedicated concentration as they fucked. Occasionally one or the other seemed to say something. Adrian could not remember being so aroused in his life. He stroked his own cock gently now, imagining it where Greg's was, in the hot depths of Alex's vagina, not wanting to climax too soon, wanting it all, his arousal and theirs, to last as long as it could. Greg's thrusting got faster and harder. Animal-like. He pulled Alex back onto himself by her hips. His pelvis tilted upwards, straining to get himself as deep inside her as possible. One very deep thrust and he stayed there, tense and trembling slightly. Adrian realised that Greg was coming inside Alex. He was not far off orgasm himself and for a moment he let go of his cock and just looked. His delirious sexual excitement was tempered by a faint sadness at how long it had been since he had done what he was watching Greg do, how long it might still be until he got the chance again. He remembered fucking Stephanie like that, from behind, her warmth and wetness, the scent of her cunt, her soft pale skin. For a moment, he closed his eyes.

When Adrian looked again, Greg had slumped back onto his haunches and Alex, still on all fours, had turned around and was sucking the last of his cum from his still swollen prick. She smiled and said something. She still needs to come, thought Adrian. She turned again, back into the doggy position, and Greg pushed two fingers into her from behind. He can feel his own spunk inside her, Adrian realised. For a while Greg probed with his fingers inside Alex as she writhed in pleasure, pushing back against his hand. Then, again, she said something and they shifted position. It took Adrian a moment or two to work out exactly what was going on. Greg lay down on a towel flat on his back, with his head towards Adrian. Alex stood so at to straddle him, facing Adrian. Venus in all her glory again, for a moment. Then she sank to her knees with her crotch above Greg's face, paused for a second, and lowered herself further until her cunt met his mouth. Adrian saw a flicker of Greg's tongue, then Alex bore down firmly onto Greg's face and began rubbing and grinding herself against it. Her movements became faster, slightly jerky. She can't be far off now, thought Adrian. Greg held his hands, up, Alex gripped them and her mouth gaped as her body tensed. Those mighty breasts heaved as she gasped. She was coming.

And so was Adrian. He groaned out loud as the orgasm finally hit him. His legs went weak; somehow he steadied himself with his elbow against the edge of the window as he kept hold of the binoculars and stared at the climaxing Alex. He heard the patter of his own jism hitting the laminate floor. Damn, he'd forgotten to put the tissues down this time. But this was no time to worry about that. Alex was still in the throes of her orgasm, still pushing her cunt hard down onto Greg's mouth, shoulders back and chest thrust out, nipples proudly jutting, a sheen of sweat on her skin. And Adrian's cock was still spewing gouts of semen onto the floor.

After what seemed like minutes Alex relaxed and climbed off Greg's face. Adrian looked down at the mess of sperm in front of his feet. Fuck, he needed to clean that up before it dried. His cock was still swollen and dripping spunk. He fumbled for the tissue box, then took one last look out of the skylight. Greg was just disappearing through the patio door. Alex was standing in the garden, naked, facing Adrian. And surely, surely, she was looking straight at him. But, as always, what with the sunglasses it was impossible to be sure. Was that a little smile on her face? Was it meant for Adrian? She turned and went into the house. Adrian watched her all the way, till her lovely arse was out of view, then dropped to his hands and knees and began to mop up his cum.

****

Week 3, Monday morning.

The heatwave broke with a violent electrical storm followed by hours of heavy rain. And it never got really hot again that summer. Not hot enough to sunbathe in the garden, anyway.

12