The Views of May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, we're definitely doing this again," she moaned. "If this is what your first fucking time is like, I can't wait to experience you again."

"And again, and again..." I teased.

"Fuck yes!" she moaned, slamming herself against me, reducing herself to a series of grunts and squeals. At that moment, even if someone did come around and see us, I don't think either one of us would have been able to stop.

I did have to slow down though -- I could definitely see what some girls said about guys not being able to last long in their first time. I wanted to keep this up for May, so I slowed myself to a near stopping pace, opting instead to make my thrusts slow, long, and deliberate, for about a minute or so, so I could catch my breath and have the ability to keep going. May seemed to understand, and didn't speak until I was back to going full throttle, hammering away at her womanhood.

"So... what... do you... think?" May breathed between thrusts. "Are you... going to... go back to... no sex... after this?"

She was teasing me. "Fuck no," I growled. "We're doing this again."

"And... what about... saving yourself... for... marriage?" she breathed. "What if... you meet... another ... cute girl?"

I didn't respond, and just gave her a quizzical look as I kept fucking her. She eventually looked back and caught my gaze.

"With the way you... fuck, it would be... a waste," she panted, a near-hypnotized tone to her voice.

I chuckled. "You really want to make me into a manslut, don't you?"

"It's the hottest thing ever," she answered with a moan as I slowed down again. "You're a cute virgin and I transformed you into a hungry sex-addicted guy that finds girls and takes what he wants... fuck. I can't fucking stop thinking about what I'm doing to you." Her free hand found her clit. "How the fuck are you still going?"

Sadly, bringing it up broke the spell, and from my grunts, I hoped May could pick up on that. I didn't respond with words, and instead drilled her from behind, grinding my body into hers, claiming her as my very first.

She received my first load. It shot out of me with such ferocity and took so much of my body that I couldn't see for a full second. It was like the entirety of my life wrapped around me in a second and filled me with every memory, every feeling. It felt like all of my nerve endings burned as I shot rope after rope of cum into May's willing and waiting hole.

"Oh my fuck, I can feel it," she moaned, mashing her fingers into her clit in circular motions. "I'm the first girl... you've marked..." She moaned, and squealed. The situation was making her drunk with lust.

I remained inside her for a few seconds before stumbling back, watching her still play with herself. I could do little more than look up at the sky, feeling like I saw life itself in a new light. I had a strange feeling that May was right, that I was going to put a little more energy into pursuing sex now. And seemingly, I had a willing partner.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuck~!" May groaned, her own orgasm approaching. She locked eyes with me and bit her bottom lip, cumming while staring me in the face. We both collapsed and just breathed for a few seconds, before both starting to laugh, not even sure what we were laughing about. The birds and insects kept making their sounds as if nothing out of the ordinary had even happened. It was comforting, and it was hot.

"I want to do that again," I breathed. "Whenever you want. Get your phone."

We exchanged numbers really quickly, and it should have been no surprise to either of us that we'd end up having phone sex later that night. Maybe she was right, maybe she did turn me into a bit of a monster, but to my credit, she was wrong about one thing -- I never forgot my first time with her.