All Comments on 'The Vikings Ch. 03'

by Skorpion49

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Skorpion49Skorpion49over 12 years agoAuthor
Aided and abetted...

I received some assistance with this story, it was a pleasure to collaborate with a sub on this one! Thank you for your ideas, "jottings," praise, inspiration, lust and motivation. You know who you are, and I thank you. We are, of course, pushing the boundaries of credibility on a few points, but then I never was one to deny a slut the things she enjoys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy to Help!

Thank you, master! It was indeed this slut's pleasure to offer a few little ideas for your wonderful story. But the second half is all yours: I loved her branding, it got me so wet I had to take care of myself when I finished reading. More, please?

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 12 years ago
Reaching new heights (and depths)

Another great chapter. Now I'm hooked! How will the lusty Viking resolve his dilemma? Sell the wench? Or bring her home? Or will she have a change of heart and try to escape? I'm going to have to bookmark this and watch for future chapters......Carney

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 12 years ago
Forgot to mention....

I forgot to mention in my previous comment, that I really like your ability to slip back and forth between the two points of view (the Viking and the Slave Girl). While always writing in Third Person, you change the predominant POV from paragraph to paragraph. Many people try to do this, but to ill effect; it ends up either confusing, or stilted and awkward. Yet you manage to make it seem natural, and perfectly logical a and clear to the reader.

That takes some skill, which you obviously have. Great job!......Carney

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
tsk tsk

It had all the hot sex everyone loves to read. Theres not really much of a story. Then again with these types of stories you can't expect any. After all that. I LOVED IT. I think if you'd continue it mess up the ending.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
damn!

kinda loved it! more??

JogrindeJogrindealmost 11 years ago
That was very good!

I hope your going to continue with the Vikings adventures??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous