The Village Ch. 03: Anna

Story Info
A small village fights against an invading force.
8k words
4.83
6.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers

Chapter 3: Anna

Jane awoke feeling more tired than when she'd gone to sleep. The sights and sounds of Liz's conversion had kept playing around in her head and she'd found it hard to stop thinking about Tanya. The result had been a night of fitful sleep and tossing and turning. She prepared herself for the day putting on her patrol uniform, making herself something to eat and then heading to the morning debrief in the council building.

While Eric explained the situation to all the patrol groups Jane took the chance to look around at the worried faces. She noticed that only Liz and Tanya were missing. The fact that no one else was taken yesterday was good news and she felt the weight lift slightly from her shoulders. There were 40 patrol guards and the fact they'd now be patrolling separately sped up their daily routine significantly. No one really liked to be beyond the village boundary.

As the briefing was called to an end Jane got up to leave but Eric called over.

'Morning Jane, You sure you're ok to work today?'

'Yes sir, I'd rather just get on with it.'

'That's what I thought. Would you mind taking Anna out with you? It'll only be for today. Just feel her first outing should be supervised' For the first time Jane noticed a small woman in her early twenties just a bit behind Eric. She was short and skinny with mousey hair and large green eyes.

'I can assure you she passed all the training.' Continued Eric.

'Yeah sure. Come on Anna, we'd better go.' Said Jane wearily and started to walk toward the exit. Anna followed. After a few minutes of silent walking Anna decided to try and break the tension

'Thanks for helping me.' she ventured

'Don't mention it. Look, we're about to leave the village. It's probably best we stay silent. We can talk lots when we get back.' Said Jane 'If we get back' She thought to herself.

The pair left the village and treaded silently through the forest eastwards. They walked silently in almost a straight line for 2 hours before stopping for a brief silent break. Anna had never been this far from the village and she was slightly nervous to get back but she tried to enjoy the forest whilst they sat. After 10 minutes they continued along their route turning South West before they would eventually turn North west to complete their triangular circuit. When they were about an hour from completing their route Anna pulled up sharp. She signalled for Jane to crouch down with her and indicated that she'd heard something. They looked around until Jane caught sight of two figures coming from the East towards them. They both knew if they tried to hide they'd be spotted. They had to run. They launched off in opposite directions. Jane to the South and Anna to the North. The figures split and gave chase.

Anna had been running flat out for 10 minutes before she risked looking back. She couldn't make out anyone following her so she pulled up behind a tree to catch her breath all the time listening for sounds that could be another human. Nothing. She was alone. She tracked the direction of the sun and turned to go home and report what had happened but as she stepped out from behind the tree she felt a sharp pain like a bee sting in her neck. Her hand instantly raised to the site of the pain where it found a bright purple blow dart. She felt her heart skip and ran again. The soldier hiding in the tree didn't bother following her. His job was done.

About the same time as the patrols were being briefed Michael stepped into the Intelligence centre lab to find a small note from Eve stating that she'd left very early to collect data from yesterday's incident site. There was nothing unusual about it so Michael carried on setting up for his day's work. He was the only other person on the intelligence team besides Eve and he enjoyed his work. Well he enjoyed the science part of it. The attempts at espionage and other spy stuff bored him. Give him some enemy tech and he'd be happy all day. Unfortunately it had been a long while since he had had anything real to look at so he'd spent his days on data analysis and intercepting signals. Not that it ever got him anywhere. He sighed. It was going to be another one of those days.

Around midday he was getting ready to eat. A morning of number crunching had his head in a spin. Food would help. But as he was taking his first bite Jane and Anna burst into the lab looking very worried. Jane marched over to where he sat and placed a blow dart on the table in front of him.

'What is this?!' She demanded as Michael picked it up and looked closer.

'Calm down. Where did you get it?' He asked, trying to relax the atmosphere which was tense enough to cut with a knife. Jane took a deep breath and visibly calmed.

'We were ambushed in the forest and as we fled this was fired into Anna's neck.'

'Ok let's have a look' Said Michael crossing to a microscope

'How are you feeling Annabella?' He asked

'It's Anna! And I feel fine. Just worried about that dart' Replied Anna curtly. She hated to be called by her full name.

'Well It's a good sign that you feel normal. They have darts that can do some nasty things. Ah, here we go. The dart did contain something. Something purple in colour.' He altered the settings on his microscope.

'I've seen this before briefly. Give me a second.' He pulled a journal from a book shelf and flicked the pages. The others watched closely.

'Ah here are. A purple serum shot within a dart. Found date blah blah blah. Effect on Human females: The serum once in the body will multiply and expand throughout changing the body as it goes. This may happen in a matter of hours or up to a few weeks. The end result leaves the victim looking like a bimbo. There appears to be no effect on brain capacity or skin sensitively. Oh dear.'

Michael and Jane were staring at Anna. Neither wanting to speak first. Anna broke the silence herself.

'So what now?'

'Well I guess you'll have to go into quarantine until we can work out what to do next. Sorry' Replied Michael.

'Quarantine!' Anna called out in shock.

'It's the safest way.' Said Jane softly.

'We have a Quarantine Flat at the end of the hall. We keep it fully stocked and prepared for incidents like this and there's an emergency call out system should you need to contact me or Eve during power down periods. We'll have to put you in there.' Michael suggested. Anna sighed visibly upset by the prospect but she raised her head.

'Lead the way then.'

Michael showed Anna around the flat and then went apologising lots as he left her alone. Anna looked around and then sat down to wonder what would happen next.

Eve had set out before sunrise to make sure she was well away by the time the morning patrol started. Her plan was simple. She would go far into the forest and then use a radio device. This would hopefully trigger a response and they would come and track her down. She could then state her case and they should take her seriously. Well this is the way she hoped it would go.

She had set out in what she thought was the direction of the nearest city and had been walking for at least 3 hours before she felt sure that she was out of the patrol range. She found a small but obvious clearing and set up the radio. Taking a deep breath and feeling slightly nervous Eve pressed the transmit button and held her finger down for a good minute. She calculated that should be long enough for them to pinpoint her position. She looked around at every noise that should be heard expecting them to arrive at any moment. After ten minutes or so she was starting to get worried and was about to try the radio again when she heard quick footsteps coming towards her. She turned to see three armed men running in her direction. Her heart raced. The plan was working. The men reached her, surrounded her and pointed their weapons at her. Eve barely moved.

'You're coming with us!' Shouted Captain Phillips at her

'Oh I intend to.' Replied Eve in a carefree way.

'Wait what?' Said Phillips slightly taken back.

'I wish to join your cause. I'm sick of fighting and want to keep my brain and this is the only way I see that happening is by joining willingly'

'Err, right, yeah. No one ever takes that option normally. I guess that's ok though you'll have to sit an interview.'

'Sure, lead the way' Smiled Eve. Phillips grunted, Disappointed that he wouldn't get to have any fun today and signalled to his men who escorted Eve silently back to a small flying craft and wordlessly throw her in the back. Eve found herself in a white sterile space with no windows and two benches on either side. She took a seat and felt the craft take off. It took over an hour to reach the destination and Eve was glad since she had been dying of nervous boredom. The door swung open to reveal a white featureless corridor with only one door at the end. There didn't appear to be anyone else around. Eve waited for a moment before stepping out into the corridor. The door slammed behind her. The only way now was forward. She walked slowly toward the door. It opened suddenly as she reached it and she stepped inside. The room she stepped into was a sterile white again with a table in the centre with a chair either side. One of the chairs was already occupied by a dark haired woman with stunning good looks. There was something more classy about her than the bimbos that Eve had seen in the propaganda. She looked smart and wore a black mini skirt with a suit jacket and a blouse with the top bottoms undone so her ample cleavage could be seen. She looked up from her paperwork and indicated for Eve to sit. Eve sat across from her.

'Name?' Demanded the woman.

'E.. Eve' Eve nervously replied

'Reason for joining?'

'um.. lots of different ones' The woman looked up again and straight at Eve.

'Ok. So tell me why we shouldn't just turn you into a Fuck Slave straight away?'

'um.. Er... Because I could be useful. I could show you my village and I can help in your intel unit. I used to be...'

'We know who you used to be. The location of your village is the only missing piece of information at the moment.' She went back to her paperwork and they sat in silence for a while. Eve was getting more and more nervous by the minute. Eventually the woman looked up and smiled.

'So Eve I'm Chrissy.' She stuck out a well manicured hand which Eve shook.

'We can make you deal. You tell us the location of the village, we leave your mind the way it is and give you a job in one of the intel labs.'

'Oh yes. That would be perfect!' Eve blurted out before she could stop herself. Chrissy's smile widen

'There are of course a few conditions. Your body for one. Is completely sub standard. We'll help you change though and you can decide the end product. After which we need you to prove your loyalty to us.'

'Um How?' Eve had expected the body comments but how would she prove loyalty beyond giving them information.

'We require you to perform two tasks for us. Firstly we want you to convert an unwilling prisoner to our cause. No one you know but nevertheless a task you must complete. And secondly you would return to your village and work undercover for us. Are you willing to accept these conditions?'

'Um Yes.' Eve Replied nervously not really feeling though she could say no to the request.

'Only one question though. How am I going to blend back into the village once I've changed my body?'

'Don't worry about that. We have a device that will make people think you still look like your old self'

'Ah ok.' The scientist part of Eve wondered how something like that could work.

'So are you ready for your change?' Asked Chrissy. She pressed a button under the table and a round bit of floor to Eve's right slid back to reveal a blue glowing circle. Chrissy got up and crossed to the circle and picked a touch screen panel from the floor and handed it to Eve. A big button in the centre read 'Start'

'Step into the circle when you're ready and press the start button. You can change pretty much anything about yourself but there are a number of presets built in if you're uncertain what you want to look like. Oh and don't press this button.' Chrissy indicated a little red button in the corner. 'If you do then you can kiss your mind goodbye. Anyway, have fun. I'll leave you to it.' And with that Chrissy left the room leaving Eve alone. She looked at the pad and then to the touch screen panel in her hand. There was no turning back now. She asked herself one last time if she wanted to go through with this. There were just too many reasons why she wanted to do this to turn back. She stood up, crossed to the pad and stepped on it. Nothing happened then she remembered to press the start button. A blue light surrounded her. Eve reached out and pressed against it. It felt solid. She felt a chill and suddenly realised she naked. She tried to cover herself only to realise that there was no one around and that she would have to get used to being naked in her new life anyway. The touch panel beeped drawing Eve's attention back to it. The screen now displayed two buttons one saying Presets and the other saying Custom. Eve clicked the Custom option and to her surprise an image of her appeared on the right of screen. To the left were a series of option boxes displaying her current sizes and a greyed out button at the bottom saying Process. The first box read Hair Colour. Eve had never been bothered by her hair so she left it. The next option read Breast Size. She thought for a moment and wrote 34E. The image of her instantly changed to show the alteration. She smiled slightly and moved on to other boxes. For waist she entered 24, Hips 40, No Natural Body Hair and Permanent Makeup. The image of herself altered after every change and Eve found that her nervousness was being replaced with excitement. The Process button at the bottom of the panel had now become active, Eve pressed it and a message popped up on the screen saying 'Sexual Desire Must be Increased to Process. Click Process again to Continue'. Eve shrugged and pressed Process. Instantly thousands of little blue lights appeared covering her body. The points of light all started to feel warm to Eve as if she was in a hot bath and she started to relax. She closed her eyes and let the sensation wash over her. She felt her body start to change and looked down. She felt her hips and waist start to change first and was amazed as she saw the bulk of her stomach quickly disappear. She looked around to see her dimpled and saggy ass start to tone up and become round and peachy. Eve smiled to herself thinking that it was definitely the right choice. Looking down again she saw her breasts grow and grow until they looked incredible. As they finished their light all moved from around Eve's body to focus on her pussy and with one quick flash Eve felt the largest orgasm of her life. She fell to her knees, Her dark hair cascading down her new breasts. It felt so good and she knew that sex from now on would always be good.

The tube descended and Eve looked up into the smiling face of Chrissy. She held up some clothes that looked as though they were in Eve's new size. Eve looked at them. There was a baby pink negligee with matching panties and a pair of high heels. Eve stood up.

'You look beautiful! Feels good doesn't it?' Said Chrissy

'Yeah. Are those for me?' Eve asked, indicating the clothes.

'Yeah. You look like part of the team now. Just one more little thing to do' Said Chrissy as she passed the clothes to Eve who started getting dressed. Chrissy then put a few items on the table and started to explain the next part to Eve.

'Now I'm going to take you into the next cell. There's a young woman called Mandy who won't willingly join us. You're going to convert her for us using these.' Chrissy indicated the Items on the table. 'Firstly this is a Cloud Light. When this is flashed at her her mind will become more and more clouded and she will become more and more horny until she surrenders to us. And secondly is the purple serum. I've put it in a drink bottle so she thinks it's juice or something. Once she gets a smell of it she won't be able to resist drinking it all. This will alter her body and make her look like the Fuck Slave that she's opted to be. The more she drinks the quicker the effect. The only other thing you'll need is a man to finish her off but there should be one waiting outside her cell. Just knock when you're ready for him. The rest is down to you.'

Eve picked up the items and smiled.

'Let's get going then!'

The next cell along turned out to be pretty small with nothing but a bed and toilet. As Eve walked in, the woman glared at her. She was muscular and well built with very short blonde hair. She was wearing a hospital gown. Eve found herself wondering why any woman would want to look that way.

'What do you want?' She grunted

'Relax Mandy, I've just brought you something to drink' Replied Eve trying to hand her the bottle

'My name's Amanda! I'm not drinking that!'

'Suit yourself, You sure?' Said Eve and she opened the bottle and let the smell escape. The smell hit Mandy's nose and she grabbed the bottle off Eve and studied it before taking a gulp. Eve smiled and sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Mandy consumed the whole bottle. The effects were almost instant with her short hair starting to grow and fall into long flowing locks. Mandy seemed to notice as well and looked straight at Eve.

'What did you do?!'

'Just making you nicer to look at. You've got such beautiful hair.' Mandy tried to march over to Eve but the changes were now in full effect and she was forced to sit down. Her strong muscles were almost all gone and her well built frame was fading, being replaced with a luscious curvy form with tits the size of Eve's.

'That's better. Just what a Fuck Slave should look like. Bet that felt good Mandy?' Said Eve as Mandy examined her new body still in shock

'It's Amanda and I'll never be a Fuck Slave!' Shouted Mandy back at Eve. Eve was surprised at how much fun she was having and how aroused she had become watching the large woman being reduced to the shape of a fuck toy. She picked up the Cloud Light from the bed and pointed it at Mandy.

'What is that?! Get it away from me!' said Mandy raising her voice again.

'But I'm only trying to help you Mandy' And with that Eve turned on the Cloud Light. A Blue flash came out of the end and hit Mandy who was stunned for a moment but then started to feel the warm feeling growing inside.

'Woah. What?' Was all she could manage as the clouds started to descend in her head. Eve moved up the bed till she was next to Mandy.

'Now Mandy You're someone who likes to be in charge I'll bet' Eve said into Mandy's ear letting the warmth of her body flow toward the confused girl.

'Yeah in Charge. Not.. Name... Amanda!'

'That's right your name isn't Amanda it's Mandy. And Mandy likes to be in charge right?'

'Yeah Mandy likes to be in charge' It was becoming clear to Eve that the clouds had descended further over Mandy's mind and the horniness was starting to kick in.

'But when you're in charge you have to think loads and thinking is so hard isn't it?' Eve leant in and started kissing Mandy's neck and gently undid the bow holding her gown on. Mandy let out a small gasp but didn't resist Eve's touch.

'Thinking... Hard...'

'So being in charge must be soo hard as well. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone make decisions for you?' Eve moved her hand up and started playing with the confused woman's new tits. She let out a small moan.

'Decisions?' Managed Mandy.

'Yes Mandy. I could make your decisions for you. I could help you through the confusion. Would you like that?' Eve could see that Mandy was fading quickly in to a world of sexually desire and it was turning her on so much. She moved her hand down from Mandy's tit's to between her unresisting legs and gently started rubbing at the woman's pussy.

Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers