The Village Ch. 03: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi. How you feeling today?' He asked as he crossed the room and sat opposite her. Anna didn't answer.

'So have you decided what you want yet?' Again Anna didn't answer

'Come on Annabella! You must have thought about it.'

'My name is Ann...' She stopped mid sentence and looked up at him. Something about the name Annabella set thoughts firing around her mind. She could be Annabella. It sounded right. It felt right. She had been Annabella last night and everything had felt good and uncomplicated. Her body had felt better and her mind clear. She had been sexy.

'Your name is what?' asked Michael looking puzzled.

'My name is Annabella' She answered and almost instantly her nervousness was replaced by excitement. She smiled at Michael.

'Well Annabella. I've got two drinks here. One will convert you into a Fuckslave and the other will allow you to keep your mind but have a supercharged body, like Eve. What's it to be?' Michael said to her as he produced two small bottles and indicated to them in succession. Annabella stared at them not entirely sure what he meant.

'Which one will make me feel like last night?' She had realised this was now her only concern.

'This one' Michael answered as he pointed to the first bottle. Annabella grabbed the bottle, took the lid and drank it hungrily. She blinked, the tingling across her body had started already and her thoughts were becoming simpler.

'This will be permanent right?' She managed.

'Oh yes.'

'Good' She smiled and let it wash over her. Michael was now sitting next to her with his hand on her thigh.

'How do you feel?

'Good' Annabella replied

'And you know how to feel even better. Try your body out' Michael instructed. She didn't need to be told twice and before the words hit her brain one hand was between her legs and the other tugging at her tits. After a moment she looked up and saw Michael's cock in front of her face. Without stopping her own pleasure she took him in her mouth. It just seemed like the right thing to do to her. Annabella could feel a orgasm coming from deep inside her but before she could really get going on herself Michael pulled himself out of her mouth and positioned himself between her legs. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy for what seemed like an age to Annabella. Eventually she could take no more. She pulled him in close and whispered

'Please fuck me! I need it' Michael entered her in one movement and her world changed forever.

'Yes! Use me! Fuck me!' She moaned loudly. Annabella could feel every movement and touch and it all made her feel so good. After 10 minutes Michael pulled out and ordered her to get on all fours. She obeyed instantly. She found it felt good to obey. He entered her from behind and Annabella could feel his balls slapping against her curvy ass. She could feel her old self melting away with each moan and thrust but she didn't care. The pace picked up and she could feel her orgasm building. Annabella came so hard that she collapsed on the floor. Her thoughts now just a murmur at the back of her head.

'Annabella can you hear me?'

'Yes'

'Good. Who are you?'

'Annabella.'

'What are you?'

'A Fuckslave.'

'Good. What do you live for?'

'To Fuck and serve' The words seem to come from nowhere out of Annabella but they burnt into her mind.

'Good remember that. Now come here and finish your job' Michael demanded. Annabella saw him laying on the floor next her. She smiled, picked herself up and lowered herself on to him. The world made sense now.