The Village Ch. 03: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Like... Like... Like...'

'It feels good to give over control doesn't it? To give up control like a slave.'

'Like... Slave...'

'And you know what slave's like to do they to do? They like to get fucked. Would you like to get fucked Mandy?' Eve could see the woman was struggling not to climax now but there was no escaping it.

'Fucked? YES!!' And Eve pushed her over the top into orgasm. Mandy collapsed on bed panting with her mind half gone. Eve got up and went over to the door and knocked. It opened and a large well built naked man stepped in. Eve stared at his cock his but then had to remind herself that it wasn't for her. She positioned him a few feet in front of Mandy and then sat the sex addled women up.

'Mandy. You see that cock? You want it.'

'Want... Not sure'

'If I help show you how good it can be, will you trust me then?'

'Yes, Help me...'

Eve dropped to her knees in front of the man and took him in her mouth. Making sure that Mandy could see and making loud moaning noises so she knew how much fun it was. After a while Eve noticed that Mandy's hands had taken on a life of their own. One was playing with her tits and the other was working on her pussy. Eve decided to move to the next level. She stood up and went over to the woman. She pulled down her own panties, Leant over putting her hands on Mandy's legs and indicated for the man to enter her from behind. It was the first time that Eve had felt a cock inside her since getting her new body and it felt incredible. She moaned loudly right into Mandy's ear as the cock slid in and out of her.

'I know watching this is turning you on more and more Mandy. Imagine what it would be like if he was fucking you!' Eve whispered to Mandy.

'Fuck me...' Said Mandy almost at a whisper.

'You'll have to do better than that. Tell the world what you are?!' Said Eve between her own moans.

'I'm a Fuck Slave please fuck me!' Mandy conceded loudly. Eve smiled and got the man to lay on the bed, positioned Mandy above his cock and positioned herself above his face, he started licking her almost straight away. She leant over to Mandy.

'Just drop your hips and it will all become clear' She said softly. Mandy didn't need to be told twice and was bouncing up and down almost before Eve had finished speaking. Watching the new convert surrender and the tongue licking her clit was almost too much for Eve and she could feel her own orgasm building and when she saw the last bit of reason and resistance leave Mandy's eye's and heard her cumming it was too much and she came as well. It's was such a turn on to know she had the power to turn more people into Fuck Slaves.

Anna had a restless night. The quarantine apartment had turned out to be nice with all its own facilities but none of this had managed to distract for too long from the situation she found herself in. Eventually she had fallen asleep more through exhaustion than anything else. The night had been completely dreamless but she had tossed and turned and kicked around a lot. When she woke at daylight the next day she felt as though she hadn't slept at all. She felt heavier in some ways and her pyjamas seemed tighter but in her tired mind she put it all down to a bad night's sleep. She got up, made herself some coffee and then went to the bathroom to clean up ready for the day. She was about to get in the shower when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Michael had warned her the changes could be quick but she hadn't expected anything quite like this. She stared at the woman in the mirror. Last night she had been short and skinny with hair the colour and texture of straw, no chest to speak of and spot scars covered her face. What she now saw in the mirror was someone who had the same facial features and height but was very different. She looked down to check the mirror wasn't lying but sure enough Anna saw that body had almost completely changed. Looking back from the mirror was a woman with E size breasts, cute ass with matching legs, long blonde hair, blue eyes that almost glowed and not a blemish on the skin.

'Oh crap' was all Anna could manage. She touched her new boobs and found that while they were heavier they were no more sensitive than they'd been before. She sighed. In some ways she conceded to herself it was a slight improvement on what she had before but there was no way she would be able to patrol in this form. Anna thought for a moment. There was no extra sexual desire in her, No lust at all, she felt normal. Her heart skipped a beat. Maybe she would be able to carry on living with her friends in the forest. There was hope yet.

Michael opened the door to the lab. It was early in the morning but he'd been unable to sleep. He needed to find some way to help Anna. He walked into the lab. The first thing he noticed was that Eve was already there. He did a double take. She wasn't normally in this early and there was something different about her but he couldn't place it. Eve looked over and smiled confident that the disguise device she'd been given was working. All Michael could see was her old self.

'Morning' He grunted and went over to his desk.

'Good Morning' Eve replied and went back to looking through a microscope. She had got back at the break of dawn and guards had waved her through without saying much and she had gone straight to the lab to drop off the new toys she'd been given to help with her work. Once there she had found Anna asleep in quarantine. A brief look through the cameras had shown how much she'd changed and Eve was determined to use this to her advantage. She heard Michael behind her leaving the lab and heading to the quarantine flat. She turned and watched on the camera monitors. Michael was trying to calm Anna down and comfort her. He'd even brought her loose fitting clothes.

'She won't need them for too long' Eve thought to herself. Half an hour later Michael returned.

'Have you seen what happened to Annabella?' He asked

'Yeah saw through the cameras. Was it a dart?' Eve replied trying not to smile to herself

'Yeah, We've got to find a way to help her.'

'Don't worry we'll think of something' Eve had to hide her face at this. She couldn't help smiling.

'So I didn't see you yesterday. Did you get everything you needed from the site?'

'Site? Oh Yeah! The site. Yeah I went to a few other places as well. Collected some really good things.'

'Well if there's anything I can do to help, just say.'

'Thanks' They both returned to their work for a few hours until Michael turned to Eve.

'Do you ever wonder how we're going to win this? I mean there must be a way to reverse all they do.'

'Don't worry we'll find a way through this.' Replied Eve. She crossed the lab and sat on the stool next to Michael's.

'If only we could just get one break it would cheer everyone up loads'

'Well maybe I found something yesterday that will help everyone.'

'Really?! What is it?'

'I'm still looking at it but you'll be the first to know.' There was a moments silence before Eve continued

'Do you ever wonder what it must be like to be on the other side? Ever wonder what Lizzie and Tanya must have felt?' Michael gave her a curious look.

'No not really...'

'Surely as scientists we should be looking at everything to find the answers we're looking for?'

'Well I guess...'

'And surely the free people on the other side must stay for a reason.' Eve pushed

'um yeah'

'Well all I'm saying is that we've got someone who already looks the part in quarantine. Would it be a massive step to complete the process and record the result?' Michael instantly looked shocked

'What?! You'd willingly change Annabella?'

'No No! It was just an idea. Here, this is something I found yesterday.' Eve took off the disguise device and quickly placed it on the table where Michael stared at it unaware as Eve's disguise faded and she now sat next to him completely revealed, wearing nothing but red lingerie and high heels.

'It looks a bit like a pager. I wonder what it does! Hope it's not a tracking device of some kind. It's obviously meant to be worn on the belt hence the clip. What do you th...' Michael stopped dead as he turned to see Eve looking like the personification of lust. She got down from the stool and strutted across to him, put an arm around his neck and leaned in close. He could feel the heat from her body and smell her.

'If not Annabella then why don't I show you why they don't leave.' She whispered seductively into his ear and then sat on his lap.

'I, I, What happened?'

'Don't worry about that. All you need to know is that I'm happy and I want you to understand.' She grabbed his wrist and moved his hand up to her breasts and pressed it against it. She let out a sigh of pleasure.

'understand what?'

'We're scientists Michael! Does it matter which side we're on as long as we can research for the good of happiness?' Eve had practised a lot of arguments and knew she could win Michael around.

'I...'

'Don't decide until I've shown you what the other side has to offer' And with that she leaned in and passionately kissed. Michael besides himself started to kiss back. There was some truth there. And it had been a long time since he'd had sex. He started to squeeze Eve's breasts with one hand and with the other he unhooked her bra. He felt her moan slightly into his mouth. She felt good to touch. Eve knew she had the upper edge now. She threw off her bra and pulled out of the kiss and worked her way down his body until she was on her knees between Michael's legs. She unzipped him and took out his cock. After a few strokes it was full and she took him into her mouth. Michael gasped. Eve's tongue felt so good. He stood up to get a better angle. Eve pulled him toward her and he could see that with a spare hand she was going to town on her pussy.

'Is this really turning you on that much?' Michael asked between grunts unsure of himself. Eve pulled away and stood up not taking her hand off his cock.

'This body was designed to be used and it turns me on constantly just thinking about it.' With that Michael could feel himself being taken by the moment and pulled her in close kissing full while grabbing her ass. Eve could feel him starting to take control so she pulled away and almost whispered while dropping her panties.

'I need you to fuck me. Please take control of me.'

Michael didn't need to be asked twice and he bent Eve over the desk and rubbed the tip of cock against her pussy. She moaned loudly, it felt warm and good. In a single movement he entered her. Pausing briefly Michael realised sex had never felt like this before it had always been an awkward affair with lights off and lots of saying 'Sorry'. Not like this. This was uninhabited lust and he could do whatever he wanted.

'Do whatever you want to me' Said Eve almost as though she was reading his mind and he slapped her ass and started pumping in and out of her. Eve moaned loudly with delight knowing that her plan had worked. Michael could feel himself getting close and he pulled out and let his cum fly up Eve's back. As she felt it hit she came as well.

Anna was getting irritated. She hadn't seen anyone properly yet and it was almost midday. Inactivity annoyed her and being locked up only further added to it. Where were Michael and Eve? Surely they could at least check up on her. She was sitting on the sofa when Michael and Eve finally entered quarantine. Michael was carrying some kind of hard plastic briefcase which he put down on the floor facing away from Anna and opened it.

'How you feeling today?' Eve asked.

'Um well I feel normal but look at my body' She gestured to herself. Michael and Eve both looked but for slightly too long. There was something different about the pair that Anna couldn't put her finger on.

'So have you come up with anything that could help me?'

'We think we've come up with something. If you could just roll up your sleeve and hold out your arm' Said Michael and he pulled a syringe containing a blue glowing liquid from the case. He took Anna's arm and injected it into her.

'So this will help me get back to normal?' Anna asked, rolling her sleeve back down.

'No no no' Laughed Michael 'Far from it! But it will help you accept life as a FuckSlave.'

'WHAT?' Anna yelled. She jumped from the sofa and back away. Michael had started packing his things away and Eve was smiling at her.

'You traitors!'

'Now now calm down.' Said Eve 'we're giving you a choice here. The chemical flowing through your veins now is only temporary. We thought we'd show you how good it feels before making you a permanent FuckSlave.'

'Get away from me! I'm not one of them! I'm not going to give in!'

'No one's saying you have to be. But we're just going to show you how good it can feel to be on the other side and then you can make an informed decision.'

'Informed Decisi...' Anna's sentence was cut short by a sudden dizziness and she flumped against the wall behind her breathing hard. She blinked a little confused. Eve came over to her and guided her back to the sofa. Eve's hands felt warm and soft against her arm. Anna tried to focus on her thoughts and after a moment they seemed to become clear again and she shrugged off Eve's hands.

'Get off!' she yelled

Eve smiled and seemed to unclip something from her belt and place it on the table. In front of Anna's eyes Eve changed into her new naked form. Anna was slightly taken back and tried to move down the sofa only to find Michael now sitting on the other side of her also naked. She tried to stand up but was hit by a wave of head rush and flopped back down. It was then she noticed that her body had started tingling only faintly but enough to distract her. Michael put a hand on her upper thigh and Anna let out an involuntary small sigh. His hand felt good through her loose clothes. Her thoughts were growing more clouded.

'Don't fight Annabella. You already look like a slut why not act like one?' Michael asked.

'I'm.. Not... Slut.' Anna replied but her eyes had strayed from Michael's face and were now on his cock. She could feel her own arousal growing and her body wanting to be touched. She sat on her hand and forced herself to look straight forward.

'Must not give in' was the only thought she could manage.

'Surely you want to feel good? Just give all your worries away?' Asked Eve as she leant in and started kissing Anna's neck whilst drawing patterns on her other thigh. Anna gasped and swayed a little but managed to force herself to stay still and look straight ahead.

'Must... Not... Feel... Good.' Anna managed to think but there was something wrong with it. She could feel her arousal growing stronger and stronger. The neck kissing was confusing more and more.

'Don't resist it. Just feel good Annabella' Michael said and moved his hand up her body, under her top where he started playing with her bare tits.

'Must... Not... Resist... Feeling... Good' Anna managed to say to herself. There was something wrong with that as well but the sensation was too much and the feeling was washing over her. She leant back and closed her eyes. All her body tingled now.

'That's it Annabella. Just concentrate on feeling good. Nothing else matters to slut like you.' Eve whispered close to her ear. Eve's fingers slipped under the elastic of Anna's panties and found her pussy. Anna let out a loud groan. The pair worked her body into a frenzy. All thought had deserted Anna. The assault on her was too much and she could feel her orgasm building. She moaned loudly. And then they stopped. Anna's eyes shot open. What was happening? Why had the pleasure stopped? She saw Eve and Michael both smiling at her.

'Now Annabella we can't just let you have all the fun that wouldn't be fair would it?' Michael said

'No not... Fair' Anna managed

'Look at Michael's cock. Don't you think he'd like some attention too? And we'll make you feel good if you make us feel good' Smiled Eve Reaching over Anna and taking Michael's cock in her hand. Anna's eyes followed.

'Want to feel... Good.' Stuttered Anna

'Of course you do! All FuckSlaves do!' Eve replied.

'I'm... not.... Fuck...' Thought Anna but before she could finish her Eve had stood her up and stripped her. She let herself be placed on her knees in front of Michael who guided her head down to his cock. She licked it. It tasted good to her and she found she couldn't stop. Beside her Eve moved her hand down to Anna's pussy and started playing. Anna moaned loudly.

'You're a great Fuckslave Annabella' She whispered into her ear then licked neck. Annabella barely heard it. Everything just felt so good. The cock in her mouth, Being on her knees in front of a man, having a woman playing with her pussy was all good to her now. After a few hot moments she was getting close to Orgasm again. No thoughts now existed to her, just feeling good. Then it stopped again. Michael and Eve stood up. Annabella knelt there before them and whimpered. She needed to cum.

'Now I think you need to show Eve how good a Fuckslave you can be Annabella' Michael said.

'Annabella ... Good... Fuckslave...' Annabella repeated. Eve sat on the sofa and spread her legs wide. Annabella seemed to instantly know what to do and started licking Eve's pussy. It tasted good and Eve's Moans were turning her on more than she felt possible. She found her hands going towards her own dripping pussy when Michael stopped her.

'Ah ah, A FuckSlave does not pleasure herself unless told to. Now raise yourself up and present your ass to me, Annabella.' She did so without taking her tongue away from Eve. Michael started rubbing his cock against her. She moaned deep into Eve's pussy. He slid his cock deep into her waiting pussy. Moaning louder with each thrust the world started becoming clear again. She was Annabella the FuckSlave. Nothing seemed to matter now apart from this and she didn't care who heard or saw.

'Yes Yes Fuck me!' She cried and started bucking her hips back against Michael.

'heehee you're certainly enjoying yourself. Tell the world what you are Annabella!' giggled Eve.

'I'm Annabella the Fuckslave! And I love cock! I love being a slut!' Screamed Annabella and felt Michael plunge deeper into her. She was hit by the biggest orgasm of her life and she toppled forward.

Anna woke the next morning in her bed completely naked. She sat up and looked around. Then the memories from the previous night hit her. She had spent hours fucking, licking and cumming. She buried her head in her knees remembering everything she had shouted and thought that somehow she should feel more ashamed than she did. It had been wrong. It had been the drug that had made her that way but something in the back of her head was saying 'Yeah but it felt good to let go of control and worries.' So why did she feel so normal now? Why did they let her return to this? Didn't they say something about giving her a choice. Anna wasn't sure about anything anymore. Her whole life had been fighting against what she had given into last night only to find it wasn't as bad as she thought. She decided to take a shower.

The water ran off her skin and she ran her hands over her body. It felt just normal. None of it felt like it had done. Anna sighed. The morning passed slowly and she felt restless and unable to settle on anything. Images from the previous night kept forcing their way to the front of her thoughts. She tried telling herself that it wasn't her. She would never do things like that and enjoy them so much. She would never debase herself in that way. But every time she felt herself smiling at the memories and somewhere in her head a voice would say 'But it was you and you loved it.'

By midday she was struggling to keep it together, more uncertain than ever about what to do. She was sat on the sofa nervously fretting. She was still naked and it didn't seem to matter somehow. Michael entered and smiled at her. She tried not to make eye contact.