The Village Inn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, that felt good." Stacy said as she sat up. "How about you and I see what you can really do to me with this?" taking my cock in her hand.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Want to sit on my lap, little girl?" I said.

Stacy turned and instead of straddling me, knelt on the bench and lifted her skirted kilt over her arse. "How about this?" she said.

I quickly stood, slid my slacks and boxers off then began to rub my cock-head along her slit. "I love this view, darling." I said as I teased her clit, cunt and arse-hole with my dick.

As my dick slid across her cunt-hole, Stacy pushed back and I slipped in to her tight cunt. "Stop teasing and fuck me" she said.

"My god you are fucking tight!" I whispered as she pushed back against me.

"I think the problem is your size, give me a moment..." Stacy started to say as I leaned in to her and drove my dick all the way to the hilt.

Stacy moaned loudly as my cock-head slid deeper into her and it turned into and short cry when I bottomed out in her cunt, the tip of me striking her cervix with a thud.

I pulled out of her almost all the way and then drove my cock back in to her body with another hard thrust, again ramming her cervix with the tip of my dick. "Oh fuck YES! Don't stop...don't stop, fuck me...harder!" Stacy cried as I ran my cock in and out of her twat.

After a dozen or so strokes with Stacy moaning and crying incomprehensible words of encouragement, I felt her cunt contract around my cock as her climax built again. Three strokes later she came and rammed herself back against me so hard I had to grab her hips to keep from falling backwards. With my dick fully seated in her pussy, her whole body orgasm took control. I felt her squirting out her pussy and against my balls, the cum dripping down my legs and pooling at my feet. Holding her hips, I started stroking my dick into her again, wanting her climax to continue as long as possible.

On a whim, I shoved a finger into her arse-hole at the same time I pushed my dick back into the hot, tight, wet hole that was begging for more. This seemed to kick her orgasm into overdrive. Her pussy clamped down on my dick again as more of her cum streamed from her cunt, only to soak my legs and add to the puddle at my feet.

"YES!!! Oh my gods, don't stop...don't fucking stop!" Stacy cried as I worked to get my dick moving again in the vice that her cunt had become. I managed to fuck her about a minute more, Stacy continuing to orgasm the entire time, before I felt my own climax start. Shoving my dick as far into her as I could, I held her by the hips and began to unload in her twat. This set Stacy off even more, as another flood of her juices shot from her cunt. As my cum filled her, she squirted back against me, again covering my legs with her juices.

Finally, as my orgasm subsided, Stacy's own climax began to ebb. I held myself deep inside her body for a few more moments then she leaned forward and I slipped from her cunt. I could her the drips of our mutual climax as they fall from her hole to the ground.

Stacy turned around on the recliner bench and sat on the edge with her legs wide open. She ran her finger across her cunt lips and then dipped two fingers deep into her pussy before bring them to her mouth. "Yummy. You taste really good. Next time I'm going to have to finish that blowjob properly."

I knelt and put my head between her legs then ran my tongue across her cunt lips. She was right, the mix of our cum was good. I quickly began to lick and eat her pussy, pushing her legs wide as I worked to get my tongue as deep into her cunt as possible. Within a minute of my tongue entering her twat, Stacy started to cum again. I felt her hands on the back of my head as her climax hit and my mouth was soon filling with her gushing cum. I licked and sucked on her cunt lips, and clit as she came, squirting all over my face. The liquid dripping down my neck and soaking my shirt as I worked to keep her orgasms flowing.

Several minutes later, Stacy pulled my face from her cunt. I had not realized it but she had been begging me to stop and give her a rest from the constant climax.

Sitting back on my heals, I looked up at her. Stacy's camisole was bunched up around her waste, along with her skirted kilt. She was absolutely drenched in sweat, her hair was a bedraggled mess and she generally looked 'well fucked'.

"I don't remember pulling your camisole down, but" I sat up and leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her left nipple before sucking on it softly, "I do like what I see." I said as she softly pushed my face from her breast.

"Gods, stop, please. I need a rest and if you keep that up that I am not going to be responsible for what happens next." Stacy said. "How about we go inside and grab a quick shower then see what happens."

"I'm game for that." I replied.

To Be Cumtinued.

12