The Village Sluts Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Chloe and Anna push their relationship further.
4.1k words
4.7
32.6k
37

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
328 Followers

Chapter 4: Catching a Friend

Chloe woke up to find she was alone in an unfamiliar house on a couch that wasn't hers. Her mind was cloudy but she remembered eating dinner with Anna and drinking a little too much wine. Other than that she couldn't remember much.

She sat up and looked at the clock. 'Twenty after four? Too early for Anna to have gone somewhere, so where is she?' Chloe thought to herself.

There was a light coming from the hallway and Chloe decided to check it out. If she drank a lot of wine, Anna drank twice as much and Chloe wanted to make sure she was alright.

Getting up was difficult, her head felt like it was full of gravel. She hadn't drank like that in a while and was already regretting it. That's when she heard something coming from the bathroom. At first, it was difficult to decipher what the sounds were, but they sounded desperate and Chloe was now more worried.

She jogged to the door but was shocked at the activity on the other side. Anna was in the bathroom, with her he back to the door soaked in her piss and her hand stuffed deep in her vagina.

Chloe quickly ducked back out of the doorframe into the shadows of the hallway. She lifted her dress slightly and pushed her fingers into her now wet slit. She was attracted to Anna the moment she saw her but catching her like this was overwhelming.

It didn't stop her though, she was now beyond turned on. Her pussy cried for attention, begging for more fingers to be inserted. And she obliged.

She wanted to get another look at the amazing scene that was happening on the other side of the door and stepped into the doorframe once again. Both hands were now stuffed into her dripping panties. One rubbing her rock-hard clit while the other massaged her G-spot.

She rocked with her fingers and was on the brink of orgasm. Her breath was becoming heavy and she was close to orgasm. Her legs were shaking, and she was struggling to stand. She was also trying her best to keep quiet but at this point, that was the last thing on her mind.

Anna finally came, spraying cum into her pool of piss and collapsing onto the bathroom tile.

Chloe came only seconds later, her pussy clenching her fingers tightly and drenching them in her cream. She removed them slowly and licked them clean. A slight gasp escaping her lips as she did so.

Anna suddenly looked up towards her and Chloe froze. She took it to far and was caught.

"Chloe... I... Um," Anna was trying to talk to her but Chloe didn't hear anything. Her mind was racing a million miles a minute. She couldn't believe that this would happen. Seeing Anna do this was enough, but she shouldn't have stayed and she definitely shouldn't have enjoyed it so much.

Chloe wanted to tell Anna that it was ok. That she was attracted to her. That she too had a pee fetish. But she stood frozen in the doorframe until her mind finally kicked and she ran. She didn't know where she was going but she needed to get out of here.

She saw Anna collapse out of the corner of her as she ran and was devastated. But she knew she couldn't go back. The opportunity had passed and she blew it.

Chapter 5: Reconciliation

It had been two days since Anna was caught and she was still devastated. She needed to talk to Chloe, tell her what happened but she, unfortunately, had no way to contact her. And honestly, she wasn't sure if she wanted to.

There was still no good explanation for what she did. Anna hated herself. She never had a pee fetish and suddenly she begins her experimentation when she has an attractive guest sleeping on her couch. "Why am I such an idiot?'

Her introspection was interrupted by a knock on the door. Ann opened it to once again find Chloe standing on her doorstep, although this time she was wearing a much less spectacular outfit of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Anna immediately became overwhelmed by emotion. Her stomach twisted, making her nauseous and she erupts in tears. Chloe stepped through the door and closed it behind her, grabbing Anna and holding her in a tight hug.

That's where they stood for a while, Chloe stroking the back of Anna's head while she wept into her chest. Eventually, the tears slowed and Anna stepped out of Chloe's grasp.

"I'm so sorry." Anna sputtered, "I didn't want this to happen. I didn't invite you over so that I could something like this if that's what you're thinking. I wanted a friend and... and something took over... and"

Chloe noticed that Anna was about to break down again and decided it was time for her to explain herself, "It's ok Anna. You don't need to say anything to me. You don't owe me anything. I'm sorry I ran away and I'm sorry it took so long for me to talk to you. I just needed time to think."

"Oh, you must think I'm disgusting. Some kind of whore." Anna was devastated. Every time she was about to make a new friend or find a relationship, she fucked it up.

"No, of course, I don't think that. Look, I need to tell you something that I think will clear this all over." Chloe walked over to the couch and patted the seat, gesturing Anna to sit beside her. "I need to tell you the real reason I moved here."

"Back in Marksville, I had a long-time girlfriend named Sarah. I hadn't come out yet and my parents are both extremely religious. I knew there was no way they would accept me if I knew. So it was our little secret, just me and my girlfriend's."

"No one knew? Not even your friends or someone?" Anna asked.

Chloe just shook her head. "I didn't have anyone, just Sara. That's why she was so special to me. She was the first one I felt comfortable telling about my sexuality. She was also my first and only relationship. I Loved her so much."

"So what happened? Why did you leave? You were in love, it sounds perfect."

"Yeah it was perfect for me at the time too," Chloe went silent, "But I fucked up. The sex was great but it was getting dry. So, I suggested we try something new. I had recently seen some videos on the internet that were dirtier than anything we had ever tried before."

"Oh no..." Anna knew what was coming.

"Yeah I suggested we try piss play and that's when it all fell apart..."

"Oh no."

"She got freaked out and told everyone. She told my parents about me being gay. She told a bunch of her friends that I was into piss. They hung up signs around town saying 'Chloe is a dirty piss dyke.' Everyone turned on me, including my only friend. I had to get out of there." Chloe's eyes began to well up. Soft tears trickled down her face.

Anna wrapped her arms around Chloe as she had done to Anna earlier. "You must have seen me and... I can only imagine how difficult it must have been. Immediately being reminded of everything that happened. I'm so sorry."

The two girls sat in silence on the couch cradling each other in their warm embrace. Nothing was said for a while until Chloe broke the silence, "I need to tell you something else."

"Of course, you can tell me anything you need," Anna said looking into Chloe's eyes.

"When I ran that night, it wasn't because I found you disgusting like I'm sure you thought. I was watching you for... a while. I know I shouldn't have but... you were amazing and I was so horny and... I came watching you. Like really came, hard. Then you looked up at me and I realized what I did. I hated myself. I should have told you but I couldn't. Can you ever forgive me?"

"On one condition," Anna replied, stroking Chloe's back. "I want to try dinner again. Just me and you and this time it's a date. Look, I'm really attracted to you and I haven't ever played with my pee before but it as amazing. And I want to try it more with you. And maybe take it further..." Anna trailed off. "I don't know, this may still be too much for you. I'm sorry."

"No. No, it sounds... amazing. I want to try it too." Chloe smiled at Anna and time seemed to freeze for that brief moment. "What do you mean by further though?"

"Oh... um, nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Come on Anna, you can tell me." Chloe responded warmly, "We just meat a few days ago and I have already seen you pee and orgasm. You can tell me."

"Oh, yeah I guess that's true. "Anna laughed slightly and fell quiet again, "I guess I just thought... we could maybe try... some scat play? If not it's fine," Anna said sharply, "I have just been... curious for a while and I thought you might try it with me." Anna looked down at the leather couch, avoiding looking at Chloe, afraid she had taken it too far once again.

Chloe whispered softly into Anna's ear, "I think that would be so fucking hot." Sending a wave of pleasure through Anna's body. She held the back of her head and kissed her softly on her lips. "So when do you want to do this?"

Chapter 6: Dinner Done Right

"I work tomorrow and the day after." Anna said glumly, "I want it to be special and I think it would be better if we had the whole day to prepare. I'm off Saturday, how does that sound?"

"Perfect. Well, I guess I want it to be sooner," Chloe laughed to herself, "But I think you're right. If we are going to do this again, I think we should do it right this time. The two days will also give us time to get nice and... full."

"Agreed, I think bathrooms should be off-limits until for playtime on Saturday. If we are going to be kinky sluts, I want to be sure there is enough to go around." Both girls laughed. "Meet me here at 4:00 pm. Be sure to eat plenty in the coming days, I'll also make us a big dinner so we are extra full before we start. Oh, and wear your blue dress and some nice panties, I loved the way you looked in it." Anna told Chloe.

"Mmmm... I like you telling me what to do." Chloe kissed Anna again, "I can't wait do get filthy with you, my little slut."

*


Chloe did exactly as she was told, almost gorging herself on food and drink for the two days leading up to her playdate with Anna. It had been difficult resisting the bathroom and she was ready to bust. But the thought of what they were about to do overpowered any difficulty she was having.

Anna eagerly opened the door before she even had a chance to knock. "I've been waiting for you. I hope you brought an appetite."

Chloe noticed that the inside of Anna's small house was completely different from when she had previously been there. The coffee table and couch were pushed to the side of the room and a tarp was laid out in the center of the room covering the carpet.

Beside it were a few towels neatly folded, some baby wipes, and a large bottle of lubricant. On the kitchen table was a pile of food. A large roast, potatoes, vegetables, bread, and all the fixings.

"Damn Anna, you weren't kidding." Chloe said looking at the food, "I'm about to burst already but that food looks amazing, as do you." Anna was wearing a black skirt that was about two sizes too small for her. Her perfect ass was just visible below the skirt and Chloe noticed the white lace thong she was wearing. On top, she had a sheer blouse on through which Chloe could see a matching lace bra.

"Thanks. You do too," Anna looked Chloe up and down once again in her tight blue dress. She looked even more stunning than Anna remembered and knowing she was about to have hot, kinky sex with this woman was almost unbearable.

The two women walked to the table and took a seat. Both struggled to eat, considering how much food and shit they already had packed into their bodies, but they ate more anyways. With each bite, both women thought about what was coming and their pussies leaked.

They made a large dent on the food, but there was no way they were finishing. "Sorry, Anna but I'm done. I can't eat or drink anything else." Chloe stood up from the table and made her way to the other side, grabbing Anna and pulling her up from her chair.

"Is it because you are too full or because you are too horny?" Anna asked with a coy smile.

"I don't know. Both? Neither? Does it matter?" Chloe grabbed Anna's hips and pulled her close, attacking her mouth with her lips and diving her tongue deep inside. "I'm so fucking turned on."

Anna reached under Chloe's dress and planted her fingers into her cunt. Chloe was drenched and her clit was hard. Anna teased Chloe's clit, rubbing her fingers on it and them slowly parting her lips and pushing one inside.

She pulled out her finger and brought it to her lips, sucking it clean. "Oh, I can tell." Anna moved to the tarp in her living room, unbuttoning her blouse and stepping out of her skirt as she did so. She now sat in the center of the room in only her white, lacey lingerie.

"I want dessert and I heard you have been saving up for me," Anna said, biting her lip and giving Chloe her biggest puppy-dog eyes. "Please give me some of your treats."

Chloe practically ripped her dress off her already sweaty body and rushed over to Anna. "What do you want first, my hot piss or my stinking shit?"

"Please cover me in your piss. I'm your dirty piss slut." Anna lied down on the tarp and spread out her arms and legs. "Piss all over my tits and in my mouth. I'm very thirsty."

Chloe pulled down her panties, getting onto her knees and straddled Anna's hips, pointing her dripping pussy towards her lover's face. Without thinking, her piss burst through her lips and began spraying Anna's body.

Anna didn't have time to react and got sprayed in the face with Chloe's piss before opening her mouth and beginning to let it fill with acrid fluid. It tasted salty and acidic, but she could also taste a sweetness from Chloe's cum that was mixed with the stream of urine. She greedily swallowed as much as she could before letting the rest pour out of her mouth and onto her tits.

Anna's fingers couldn't work fast enough, furiously pumping in and out of her soaking cunt. "Please fill me up. I am your dirty piss slut. I love feeling your warm pee on my body and in my throat."

Chloe's stream slowed down and bent over, taking off Anna's bra and panties, wringing them out onto her pale, freckled body. She then began licking her piss off of Anna's tits and sucking on her hard nipples. She brought her lips to Anna's letting the urine she slurped off Anna's body trickle into her mouth.

Anna erupted, her body spasming as Chloe kissed her and squeezed her tits. She removed her fingers from her cunt and presented them to Chloe to taste.

Chloe wrapped her lips around the dripping fingers and licked them clean, the sweet, creaminess of Anna's pussy juice alone almost bringing her to orgasm. 'But not yet,' she thought. Chloe turned around and presented her filthy asshole to Anna. "I've got some more treats in here for you sweetie but you're going to have to dig for them."

Chapter 7: Chocolate Treats

Anna knew exactly what to do and she couldn't wait. She quickly sat up and squirted some of the lubricant she prepared earlier onto her fingers. Chloe bent over, now in doggystyle on her hands in knees, her already shit covered hole presented to Anna.

Anna started slow, sliding one finger into the tight rectum and was immediately met with a soft mass that she knew was Chloe's dense shit. She pushed further, feeling the warm shit warp around her index finger and push all the way down to her knuckle.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK." Chloe moaned feeling the shit get packed further into her asshole. "Please play with my pussy. I need it so badly." Chloe begged Anna and she obliged, removing her finger from Chloe's ass and looking at it.

There was a thick layer of Chloe's filthy shit on her finger. It was a light yellow color and stunk like rotten meat, but mixed with the musky smell of pussy and sweat in the air, it smelled amazing. Anna placed her finger in her mouth, rolling her tongue around the shit.

It tasted similar to when she licked the shit off her dirty panties, but Chloe's was much more bitter and a tinge sour. She removed the finger from her mouth and returned it to the scat filled cave it came from. This time, however, she pushed it and another finger inside while using her other hand to push three fingers inside Chloe's wet slit.

"Fuuuuck" Chloe moaned, "Make me cum like the good little bitch you are."

Anna began pumping her fingers in and out of both Chloe's holes. She could feel more shit moving towards Chloe's asshole and how close she was to cumming.

"Faster, faster!" Chloe begged, about to orgasm. "Fuck I'm cumming!" She screamed out as Anna quickly pulled out all her fingers. Chole's pussy burst, spraying hot cum and coating the tarp. Her tight ass followed suit, finally releasing three days of shit in one burst.

The initial soft, yellow shit that Anna was playing with streamed out first, covering her tits and piling onto the floor. A darker, harder log followed dropping loudly from her ass and onto the plastic tarp below it.

The room quickly filled with the rank smell of shit and Anna was in awe. She knew how long it had been since Chloe shit, but the sheer quantity was staggering. Her pussy creamed a long streamer of cum onto the pile of hot scat that sat before it.

Chloe turned around to look at the mess she created. "Holy fuck." She gasped, still out of breath.

"I know, there's so much." Anna reached down and scooped up as much of Chloe's shit as she could. The pile was spilling out of her hands and back onto the tarp. She brought her hands to her nose, deeply inhaling the rich aroma before pressing her face into the mound.

Chloe couldn't believe her eyes, a perfect girl like Anna being so dirty, covering her entire face in shit.

Anna lifted her head from her hands. The shit was clung to her face like a mask of waste, slowly sliding off and satisfyingly plopping back onto the ground. Chloe grabbed either side of Anna's shit covered face, pulling her close and kissing her deeply.

The shit from her lips transferring to Chloe and she tasted her scat for the first time. She almost gagged initially but that quickly passed as she began to enjoy the earthy flavor. Pulling away from the kiss, Chloe scooped up some of her own shit and began spearing it across Anna's chest.

The shit quickly mixed with the piss and turned to a soft paste, perfect for smearing. Anna's entire front was covered, from her neck to her pussy. Chloe paid extra attention to Anna's soft slit, rubbing scat all around her labia and pressing it into her clit. Chloe couldn't imagine this getting any better until Anna whispered into her ear.

"I don't think I can hold my shit anymore. Can I finally release for you?"

"That's the hottest fucking thing anyone has ever said to me." Chloe purred, "I have the perfect idea of where this shit should go. I want you to shit in my panties."

Anna seemed confused at first "Ok, I guess if you want that you'll have to give me your panties to put on."

Chloe smiled "No, not like that. Chloe pulled her black, lace thong back up, holding the band open just above her pussy. "I want you to shit in them while I'm wearing them."

Anna looked stunned, and then extremely excited. She turned around, resting her back on Chloe's large breasts and positioning her tensed hole above the opening of Chloe's panties. Chloe's body felt warm against her naked back and her ass felt like it was about to burst.

"Are you ready?" Anna asked, but she didn't wait for the answer. Staying this full for three days was extremely difficult and she couldn't wait to release her disgusting scat into her lover's panties.

She closed her eye, rested her head on Chloe's soft shoulder, and pushed. It didn't take long for her sphincter to give way, spreading wide as her shit streamed out, pouring into the panties below her. "Ohhhh it feels so good." Anna moaned.

Her shit was much softer than Chloe's, almost diarrhea, it was also a much lighter color of yellow. She couldn't remember what she ate, but the smell her scat was giving off was amazing. There was less shit than when Chloe went, likely due to her smaller stature, but it still quickly filled Chloe's panties and flowed onto the ground below her.

sgary3434
sgary3434
328 Followers
12