All Comments on 'The Village Sluts Ch. 04-06'

by sgary3434

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

That was awesome and hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it!

That was absolutly amazing, personally I like a little more eating, but still this was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Scheissen lieben wir

Meine Frau wurde beim Lesen so geil und bettelte, dass ich sie vollkacken und bepissen solle, was ich gerne tat.

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

Scat Women,,, Yes! šŸ’©

*

Hallo sgary3434!

*

Unlike your other readers, that are most likely all males... Queen Jackie and I, are both very kinky gay females with scat and pee fetishes. ... In Europe I was a 'Lesbian Escort and a Scat-Woman', any woman with 'money' could have anything she wanted, including scat-sex, if she could pay for my full day, then I was in... anything less than a day... no, because of the smell I couldn't go out on another call, so my work day was over... you know S. Gary, it's kinda funny how most women find the smell and taste of shit and piss offensive!?!

*

Thank-You, 5-Stars!

*

The Black Queen šŸ‘©šŸæ and Gay kat šŸ‘©šŸ¼ā€!

šŸ’© šŸ’© šŸ’©

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hello to everyone except GayKat whose a man hater. Yeah I like to make generalizations of people I don't yet you sound the part.

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

Well That's Rude,,, Yes!!

*

Hallo Dear Anonymous!... Did you even take the time to read the story and vote, I know that the writer would appreciate it!... Or do you just read the comments!?!

*

Oh I'm no man hater, I think all superior dominant women should own a few, because you males make such marvelous toilets!... And at Lesbian BDSM Parties, you men are always so entertaining... screaming in pain as we watch your balls being whipped with a cane and listening to you begging for mercy, as a couple of big bull dykes are shiting and pissing into your open mouth, as the rest of us all set around the room drinking and laughing until your screams become just gagging-gargling sounds, coming up from under all the delicious female waste!

*

Look just admit it, you men aren't worth a fuck at satisfying a real woman sexuly, so other than being her personal toilet, I see very fucking little that men are any good for!

*

Gay Kat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersgary3434@sgary3434
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be going on an extended hiatus. I know I have two ongoing series and I'm sure you're patiently awaiting the next chapters, but I don't have the time to write anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES