The Village Sluts Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She warm shit felt amazing against Chloe's dripping pussy and it's soft texture allowed it to fully surround her pussy. It pressed against her labia as her panties filled and she could feel some enter her pussy.

Chloe couldn't take it anymore and dove her hand into her shit filled panties, even with the stream still coming from Anna's now filthy hole. The warmth on her hand was incredible and she began furiously rubbing her clit.

"UHHHHHH!" Chloe screamed out, finally cumming. She collapsed onto her back, pulling Anna with her as she finally finished pushing out her shit. "I need more! That wasn't enough! Please scissor me in my shit filled panties. Rub your nasty, shit covered cunt against mine." Chloe begged Anna.

Anna listened, laying down into what remained of the two girl's shit on the tarp. She shuffled forward, lifting her legs and putting one on either side of Chloe who did the same. They pressed together, the shit on Anna's labia combining with that which was oozing out of Chloe's filled panties.

Both girls thrusted back and forth, rubbing their clits together and bringing each other to orgasm. Chloe came first, screaming as her pussy sprayed hot cum into her shit filled panties, causing shitty liquid to drip out of them.

"Oh my GODDDD!" Anna came only second's later, hearing Chloe's orgasm pushed her over the edge and grabbed the tarp on either side of herself. Her bladder burst, she was planning on sharing with Chloe but she couldn't hold it anymore. Her body convulsed as a wave of pure pleasure washed over her. Her pissed sprayed out, coating the two girl's pussies and Chloe's ass.

The girls laid there, their legs intertwined and their heads empty, having finally released everything. This was the best either one of them had ever felt and they wanted to take time to enjoy it.

The silence was eventually broken by Chloe; "That was amazing but, as much as I hate to say it, we should probably get cleaned up. We can't stay like this forever after all."

"I really wish we could," Anna replied, still out of breath. Both girls laughed and got up. "How about we use my shower to clean off and then we can come to clean up the rest of this."

"Sounds good to me."

It took a while but the girls cleaned, removing as much of the shit smell as they could. They rolled up the tarp and left it outside with tentative plans to rinse with a hose the next day. The night ended with Chloe and Anna crawling into Anna's bend, cuddling until they fell asleep.

"I love you so much," Chloe whispered into Anna's ear, but she was already gone, exhausted from the day's events.


12