The Village Sluts Ch. 16-18

Story Info
Anna learns about Sue and the girls enjoy a night of scat.
9.3k words
4.63
18.6k
19

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers

Chapter 16: The Truth Comes Out

Anna grinned as she watched Chloe's blue hatchback pull up to the curb in front of her, in the front seat sat her perfect girlfriend who had just finished her first day of work, a buttplug in her ass the entire time. Anna looked forward to the night that was ahead, she felt quite full as it was and, unlike Chloe, she had used the bathroom already today. The hefty plug in Chloe's ass probably wasn't doing her any favors either.

"Hey babe," Anna grabbed the door and tugged it open, dropping herself onto the passenger's seat and into the cool, air-conditioned car. Leaning over, Anna planted a firm kiss on Chloe's lips, her tongue sneaking between the two locked lips and into Chloe's mouth, exploring inside the hungry women's orifice. "How was your first day working as a commoner?" she giggled.

Desperate for more, Chloe grabbed the back of Anna's neck and pulled her head closer once again, pushing their lips together in another deep kiss. With her free hand, Chloe reached under her shirt and bra, playing with her hard nipple and squeezing it firmly. Tweaking her nipple, Chloe tightened her asshole, pulling up on the buttplug and burying it deeper in-between her firm ass cheeks. A small moan escaped her mouth and traveled into Anna's as she reveled in the pleasure of her sensitive nipples and the intense feeling of needing to push out her bowels.

Anna pulled away once more, struggling to escape Chloe's tight grip, "I see my present worked. Someone is extra horny, isn't she? I did ask you a question you know, or were you too busy trying to eat my face to notice?"

Chloe ran the back of her hand across her lips, wiping the excess spit from the two girl's sloppy kiss, "Yeah, sorry. But I don't know what you expected putting a buttplug in my already full ass for a day." Chloe smiled at Anna, "My day was... interesting."

"Ooo, mysterious." Anna laughed, "I'm going to need more detail than that! I can't even begin to imagine how your job could be interesting." Ann used air quotes to accentuate her final word.

"Well..." Chloe started, afraid to admit what had occurred, "Maybe we should wait until later tonight to talk, I don't want to ruin anything you had planned."

Anna's smile faded, her girlfriend had never been afraid of hiding anything and she was now worried about what happened, "Did you cheat on me or something? Chloe, what did you do? Please tell me!"

"No, I didn't! Not really! I..." Chloe sighed, she knew she had to tell Anna the truth, "Don't be mad but it involved another woman and her... bodily functions. But I didn't do anything! I just helped her..." While in the bathroom, Chloe thought that Anna would love the filthy scene that was taking place, especially the stunning blonde who blew her bowels over every surface. What Chloe hadn't considered was that Anna might be upset, Chloe seeing another women's bare pussy and all.

Anna's stomach was in knots. She loved Chloe, more than anyone she had ever known. All the kinky stuff they did was something Anna wanted to try for years but she never found the right person. She thought that was Chloe, but now it sounded like Chloe found another woman, and Anna meant nothing to her. "You said you didn't cheat but then you tell me you did something with another woman and her shit? Chloe, tell me what happened!" Anna could feel her eyes beginning to well up, this was not the night she had planned.

"No! Look, I was cleaning the floors when a customer came over to me and asked me to help her. I followed her into the bathroom a-a-and," Chloe was now crying, tears running down her red cheeks and onto her shoulders, "She had an accident. She used an enema and..." Chloe sniffed, "She asked me to help her clean up. I'm so sorry Anna! She pulled down her pants and I saw her vagina. But I never touched her, I didn't want to like it since it wasn't you. But... but it really turned me on, all of it." Chloe mumbled the last sentence, dropping her head to her chest defeated, knowing she had just ruined her perfect relationship with Anna.

Anna's heart sank in disappointment, not in Chloe but herself. She loved this woman with all her heart and yet she had no trust. Chloe hadn't really done anything wrong, just her job and now Anna was yelling at her and pressing her for answers, only making it worse. Chloe probably felt afraid to tell her in the first place and now Anna only amplified her fear. "I'm so sorry." Anna tried in vain to wipe away Chloe's tears before wrapping her arm around Chloe and resting her head on her shoulder. "Chloe I'm so sorry."

Chloe sniffled, "Anna I cheated on you! I understand if you want to break up with me, I deserve it."

"No you don't" Anna cooed, rubbing Chloe's back, "You did nothing wrong. You never cheated on me. I overreacted and now you're in tears. I feel like a total bitch. I'm really proud of you Chloe, I can't imagine that was an easy situation and you handled it very well. You did nothing wrong and I'm not breaking up with you," She repeated herself.

"Really?" Chloe's tears began to subside as she realized Anna was no longer mad at her.

"Of course not. How about we go to my place and I'll cook us some dinner, we can forget all about today and end the night with some dirty fun. Unless you don't want to, I'll understand if you just want to drop me off and go home. You've had a long day."

"And not reap the benefits of this plug you shoved up my ass? I don't think so." Chloe sniffled, smiling as her mood improved slightly, but she was still a little shaken up. Maybe a long night with Anna was just what she needed to feel better. Chloe wiped the final tears from her eyes and started her car's engine. "I am sorry you know, even if I didn't do anything. I love you Anna Nadish and no other girl will ever take your place." Chloe kissed Anna one last time, this one on her forehead and less desperate than the others. Putting her car in drive, Chloe checked her mirrors before pulling out into the road and starting the drive to Anna's house.

"Who was she, the girl in the bathroom?" Anna asked Chloe after a couple of minutes of silence. She quickly interrupted herself, however, afraid to see Chloe's reaction, "Never mind, I don't know why I asked that. Sorry for bringing it up again."

"No, it's ok." Chloe reached over and squeezed Anna's thigh, not taking her eyes off the road, "I don't want to keep secrets from you. I don't know much about her, we never met on any of your tours, but she did tell me her name was Sue."

Anna felt comfort in the fact that Chloe didn't want to keep anything from her. "Hmmm I can think of a few people named Sue but I'm going to need more than that to know which one it is for sure. She gently pushed her fingers under Chloe's hand and held it firmly, enjoying the warm touch of Chloe's skin against her own, "What did she look like? Do you think she was a tourist, or does she live here?"

Chloe paused for a second, thinking of a way to describe Sue without sounding infatuated, "Um, blonde about my height and a little younger than me I guess."

"What else? Tell me about her body."

"I guess she had nice boobs... bigger like mine." Chloe was afraid she was making the description too sexual but she wasn't sure how else to describe Sue. She was still thinking about her hefty breasts and nice ass hours later, even though she knew it was wrong.

"What else? What about her ass?" Anna gasped.

Chloe was shocked at Anna's crudeness, minutes earlier she was pissed about Chloe's affection for the woman and now she seemed to be savoring every detail of the situation. Chloe looked to her right, trying to determine what had changed in a brief amount of time but Anna surprised her again. While her one hand was still clutching Chloe's, the other was now buried deep in the front of her tight black jeans, her wrist making slow circles as she rubbed her clit.

"Well did she have a nice ass or not?" Anna managed to let out between faded breaths.

"Uh yeah. A really nice ass just like yours. Big and juicy." Chloe wasn't completely sure how she felt about this, but her body was less confused. She could feel the cream dripping from her pussy as she pressed down on her plug. Her juices were pooling in the crotch of her panties and she could feel some starting to seep through the front of her pants and onto the car seat below. Seeing Anna so horny, masturbating in the front of her car while they were driving down a crowded public street got Chloe excited.

Anna shivered, her orgasm getting close, 'What about her pussy? You said you saw it when she was cleaning herself."

"It was completely naked, no hair whatsoever. I was pretty far away from her, but I couldn't see any stubble either meaning she probably waxed it." Chloe heard Anna moan at the mention of the bald pussy and decided to push it further, to the dirtier territory the girls were now used to, "And you should have seen her shitty enema juice. It was so filthy, all over everything, including her hot pussy. There was shit dripping off her lips and filling her panties."

"W-w-what did it-t smell like?" Anna squeaked out, breathless as she increased the attack she was reigning on her clit, "Did it smell good? Like mine?"

Chloe was started getting more into teasing Anna as she watched her desperately try to cum, "Her shit stunk so bad. Worse than anything even you pushed out of your filthy hole. Who knows how long that enema was inside of her, but it washed out shit that had probably been in her for days maybe even weeks." Chloe cooed, watching beads of sweat form on her lover's forehead, "It smelled so fucking bad, like rotting meat mixed with compost and eggs. You probably would have loved it though, you little scat bitch, getting off on another girl's accident!" Chloe pulled her hand from Anna's tight grasp and began to rub her pussy over top of her pants, worried she might crash the car if she touched her bare flesh.

"I'm-m-m so c-close" Gasping Anna moved her fingers from her clit and pushed apart her labia, her fingers quickly finding her g-spot and continuing their furious rubbing. The thought of Sue's shit streaming out of her ass at high speeds and covering a bathroom filled Anna's mind. She tried to imagine the rank smell of shit Chloe experienced while cleaning up another woman's mess.

Chloe smiled, she knew exactly what to say to push Anna over the edge, "Want to know the best part? I watched her go to the toilet. She pushed some of the shit out while I was cleaning, and I watched her struggle on the toilet through the mirror." Chloe found it difficult to focus on the road as her mind went back a few hours, reminiscing about the events that transpired, "She blasted a big load of shit from the deepest parts of her bowels into the toilet. I heard it splash into the bowl and could smell the aroma of her intestines. And I'm pretty sure her pussy got wet when she did it. I think she got turned on, shitting in front of a stranger who was cleaning her mess." Chloe smirked as she revealed the final juicy detail to Anna.

"Fuck!" Anna grabbed Chloe's wrist and pulled the girl's hand away from her crotch. Anna shook in her seat as her hard orgasm pulsed through her body, She pictured Sue's pussy in her mind, at least what she thought it looked like based on Chloe's descriptions. The bare flesh surrounding her tight pussy lips, the bright pink interior soaked from her juices. Her labia and the skin around it covered in dripping enema water and the shit still desperately clinging to her. Anna imagined grabbing the soiled panties and putting them in her mouth, sucking Sue's enema juice out of the cotton and deep into her throat.

The car was now filled with the strong smell of sweat and sex, Anna's natural perfume surrounding her moist body and traveling deep into Chloe's nostrils as she inhaled. "Did you enjoy that?"

Anna nodded, removing her fingers from her pants and admired the clear slime from her pussy that coated them before bringing them to her mouth for a taste. The sweet flavor of her vagina filled her mouth as she ran her tongue up and down her digits, licking them clean. Soon she removed them, now slick with her saliva she rubbed her two fingers against the outside of her pants, leaving a dark streak.

"We're home now." Chloe pulled into Anna's driveway and parked the car. Unbuckling her seatbelt, Chloe bent over the center console and hugged Anna tightly before kissing her lips. She could taste the remnants of Anna's pussy on her lips and ran her tongue against them, trying to lap up any sweet nectar that remained, "I love you, but can we talk about the plug in my ass? I really need to shit. Like now!"

"Soon," Anna moaned, "Think of this as punishment for ogling Sue and her unfortunate accident."

Chloe let out an exasperated whine but decided not to push it further, she didn't like seeing Anna angry. "You never told me if you knew who she was," Chloe remarked, grabbing her bag from the back seat as she climbed out of the car.

"Oh yeah, I knew after you told me her name was Sue and she was a younger blonde," Anna responded, grabbing her own stuff before closing the car door.

"So why ask for more details?" Chloe already knew the answer but she wanted to hear Anna admit it.

"Well..." Anna gestured at the steamed car where she just fucked her brains out, "I was horny."

"Thought so," Chloe mumbled before squinting her eyes and sticking out her tongue, playfully grimacing at Anna. "Slut," She mouthed silently. Chloe felt like the worst if their fight had passed and she was glad to be messing around with Anna again.

Anna made a similar face back, "Whatever loser." She pulled out her phone before unlocking it and typing something. "Her name is Sue Phillips, she's only a year older than me. We went to the same school but she was never someone I really talked to, she was always kind of a bitch from what I heard. I can only imagine everyone at school seeing her like that, shitting everywhere." Anna smiled at the thought, picturing the attractive blonde crying and covered in shit while the whole school laughed at her. "Here you go." Anna handed her phone to Chloe, "That's her Instagram, is it her?"

Chloe shaded the phone screen with her hand, "I can't tell, it's too sunny out here to see anything. Let's go inside and I'll tell you. Maybe we could also get your little present out of me too. I feel extra full."

Anna shook her head, "I told you later. At least after supper."

Chloe groaned at the thought of filling her stomach more, but she remembered what happened with Sue and decided she probably deserved the punishment. Although, Anna had just cum to the thought of Sue shitting herself so maybe they were more even than she cared to admit.

The two girls walked up to the door, Anna reaching into her bag and rummaging around before finding her keys and sliding them into the lock, opening her front door. Now inside Chloe got a better look at the picture of Sue, "Yeah that's her." Chloe said, handing back Anna's phone, "I guess it really is a small town, I couldn't imagine knowing someone from a basic description."

"Maybe it's just one of my many talents," Anna squeezed Chloe's firm ass and kissed her cheek, "So what do you want for supper?" She walked into her kitchen and began opening her cupboards, trying to find some inspiration.

"For this plug to be out of my ass," Chloe grimaced, rubbing her sore ass and unintentionally pushing up on the shiny red jewel. She could feel the buttplug push deeper into her ass with some resistance as it hit a wall of shit that had been brewing inside.

"You sure do complain a lot." Anna muttered before pulling out a box of spaghetti she found in her pantry, "How about this?" She asked, shaking the box of dry pasta.

"Yeah, whatever," Chloe replied, still distracted by her bowels. "Make it fast though otherwise there is going to be a big mess. I'm going to get changed while you start." Chloe shuffled to the back of the small bungalow where Anna's room and a spare change of clothes were located.

Anna started a pot of water boiling when a devilish thought crossed her mind. If Chloe wanted to remove that plug so badly then she would have to work for it, and Anna wasn't going to make it easy for the struggling brunette. 'Oh, she's going to love this.' Anna thought to herself, twirling her crimson hair as a wicked grin crept onto her face.

Chapter 17: Dinner and a Show

"Smells good out here." Chloe rounded the corner and entered Anna's kitchen once again. She had contemplated showering but decided against, enjoying the thought of Anna licking her pussy after it was covered in a thick layer of sweat and cream from her hard (and horny) day at work. Chloe also wasn't sure how the plug and her bowels would react to the warm water and she was afraid of losing her big load down the shower drain. Instead, Chloe removed her branded black clothes and dawned a more comfortable outfit of sweats and a t-shirt. Her bra, however, was left on Anna's bedroom floor with the rest of her clothes, her large breasts now jiggling freely beneath the white fabric. Her hard nipples were visibly pressed against the shirt and, if you looked closely, you could also make out her dark brown areolas.

"Thanks, dear. Set the table, I'm just waiting on the pasta to be done. I decided to make a meat sauce, I thought it would be faster than making meatballs, so you're welcome for that." Anna remarked, her voice rich with sarcasm.

Chloe set cutlery and glasses on the table across from each other, soon adding plates and a large bottle of red wine in the center. Job done she walked behind Anna and wrapped her arms around her small waist, planting kisses along her neck and tasting the salty sheen she created during her fun in the car, "Did you know that you taste really fucking good?" Chloe whispered in Anna's ear, enjoying the flavor of her unwashed girlfriend.

Anna giggled and pushed Chloe off her back, "Sit down horny girl. Dinner is ready." Anna scooped some of the pasta and sauce onto her plate before sitting across from Chloe.

"Where's mine?" Choe pouted, while she wasn't hungry, she did want to get this over with so she could finally shit.

"You eat when I am finished," Anna replied softly.

Chloe knew what was happening, Anna was still punishing her for the incident with Sue, apparently not letting her go to the bathroom wasn't enough. She watched as Anna slowly ate her food, meat sauce soon covering her cheeks and chin as she slurped up the noodles messily, likely to tease Chloe more. Chloe wriggled back and forth in her seat, "Please let me eat!" she began playing along with Anna's game, "I promise I'll be good!"

"Wait." Anna responded, still not raising her voice, "I'm almost finished." She wrapped a few of the remaining noodles around her fork before 'accidentally' letting them fall off and into her lap, "Uh oh. Looks like I dropped some of my food," Anna grinned manically, "I guess I'll have to get some more." She stood and let the ball of spaghetti that was in her lap roll down her leg and onto the kitchen tile. Returning to the stove, Anna loaded her plate with almost as much spaghetti as her first helping.

Chloe squirmed more, the base of her plug dragging across the seat of her wooden chair and sending shivers throughout her body, "Please! Please! Please!" She banged her fists on the table, either side of her place setting.

Anna let out an exasperated sigh, "Fine! But first I have to tell you a secret." She leaned over the table and Chloe followed suit, expecting Anna to whisper something. Unfortunately for Chloe, that was not the plan. Anna let out the loud belch right into Chloe's face and the smell of her chewed food quickly filled Chloe's mouth. Leaning back in her chair, Anna laughed loudly while Chloe still processed what had just happened, her face stuck in a grimace.

sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers